• Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
F-117_Nighthawk
Dermezel
LibertyTree1776

Amen. The Dems already jumped off of the cliff w/ healthcare

User Image

User Image

Democrats ARE the big spenders. The reason the debt goes up with GOP presidents is because the GOP reduces taxes, while the DEMS, until the last Bush administration, keep increasing spending. The DEMS spend whether we have it or not.

Look at California. The Federal gov't is just a huge California. Last year, with a GOP governor, CA was slaughtered with the single largest tax increase in CA's history...maybe even the largest in U.S. history. Gov't promised that the record tax increase would balance the budget.

But DEMS run our legislature by almost 2-1. The big spenders in Sacramento don't like cutting real spending and fight to reduce the scheduled INCREASE in spending. With real unemployment at almost 18% in CA, not a single gov't employee has been laid off. The unemployment rate for gov't workers is 0%!

But wait! There's more! After promising voters that the record tax increase would balance the budget? Turns out our trustworthy gov't bureacracy, the one libs want to run everything...were wrong...by a mere $22 Billion. The DEMS only solution is higher taxes again, which worked so well last year.

Welcome to the fantasy world of modern liberalism. (Not traditional liberalism!) I'm talking about the cancer that infects today's DEMS. Traditional Dems would put up with this either.

rofl

No sources, no belief from us.
Time it takes for the US to collapse in on itself into a pile of dog s**t = Time it takes the Tea Party to win control of the government + 20 minutes.

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
White Wolf of Nebu
Time it takes for the US to collapse in on itself into a pile of dog s**t = Time it takes the Tea Party to win control of the government + 20 minutes.
We have a winner, ladies and gentlemen.
all you guys should quit watching the main stream media Sleight of hand show and do some searching bout U*N agenda 21 all this other nonsense is moot.and please no conspiracy theory nonsense this very real,so is the presidents ability to declare martial law thus voiding the US constitution all in the name of a fake media driven war on terror.the next major disaster agenda 21will rear its ugly head and lay to rest all your other concerns.and once the gun toting us is disarmed and under control this rest will follow.America has been hijacked not by dems or repubs but by or govt. i invite anyone to research this it goes from bush sr. to obama all presidents have been involved.
mike2000m
all you guys should quit watching the main stream media Sleight of hand show and do some searching bout U*N agenda 21 all this other nonsense is moot.and please no conspiracy theory nonsense this very real,so is the presidents ability to declare martial law thus voiding the US constitution all in the name of a fake media driven war on terror.the next major disaster agenda 21will rear its ugly head and lay to rest all your other concerns.and once the gun toting us is disarmed and under control this rest will follow.America has been hijacked not by dems or repubs but by or govt. i invite anyone to research this it goes from bush sr. to obama all presidents have been involved.

Wow, there is so much incorrect with your post I can't even begin to respond, except by asking if you have any proof for this whatsoever.

Perfect Hunter

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
45 minutes ago.
I really don't understand why people are suddenly under the impression that our national debt is going to be the end of us... Factually speaking, the only time America as a country hasn't been in debt was under Andrew Jackson... Much of our current debt remains from WWII. Why the issue of debt has suddenly become a subject against Obama is beyond me.

If anything is going to stress this country to it's breaking point is the constant sway between left and right with no real moderation or consistency between them. However, I don't think we'll ever truly fall apart, not without a lot of unnecessary bloodshed.
Bunny-Man Returns
I really don't understand why people are suddenly under the impression that our national debt is going to be the end of us... Factually speaking, the only time America as a country hasn't been in debt was under Andrew Jackson... Much of our current debt remains from WWII. Why the issue of debt has suddenly become a subject against Obama is beyond me.

If anything is going to stress this country to it's breaking point is the constant sway between left and right with no real moderation or consistency between them. However, I don't think we'll ever truly fall apart, not without a lot of unnecessary bloodshed.

how can most of the debt be from WWII if it quintupled from the 80s onwards?
Amongst_many
Bunny-Man Returns

how can most of the debt be from WWII if it quintupled from the 80s onwards?
Most =/= much. Terminology is fun.
The US has until the Teabaggers take power. Under those ******** no country could make it.

And as per that power vacuum caused by the US collapsing mentioned on page one: that's what I'm waiting for. That's when I'd really start to enjoy the state of world politics. Just not enough chaos and tension and anarchic fighting nowadays. This stability and tranquility is really starting to piss me off.

Tipsy Trader

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Clambake 200
Herobane
The US has until the Teabaggers take power. Under those ******** no country could make it.

And as per that power vacuum caused by the US collapsing mentioned on page one: that's what I'm waiting for. That's when I'd really start to enjoy the state of world politics. Just not enough chaos and tension and anarchic fighting nowadays. This stability and tranquility is really starting to piss me off.
Communist revolution!

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
Using the Bush Jr era of economics to argue the difference between republican and democrat is like telling someone whatever is natural is good for you. It's far too vague and miss leads people by not taking a closer look at the difference; War and economic strife due to loss profits in the economy (Domino effect from airlines). Not to mention the mess that started in the clinton administration with Fannie Mae and loans.

Regardless, I have several hundred dollars of silver bullion bars stored. And thousands in gold coins. I'm set for any kind of collapse.
please note exactly what started us on this climb.
Tax cuts and bad business decisions.

Questionable Codger

Aroma De Amora

Regardless, I have several hundred dollars of silver bullion bars stored. And thousands in gold coins. I'm set for any kind of collapse.

Glenn Beck and Goldline claim another dupe.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aroma De Amora

Could you be any more of a stereotype??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces