Welcome to Gaia! ::

it's a poll! who's your favorite magma member?

Maxie 0.25421530479896 25.4% [ 196 ]
Tabitha 0.22568093385214 22.6% [ 174 ]
Courtney/Marge 0.10505836575875 10.5% [ 81 ]
Brodie 0.050583657587549 5.1% [ 39 ]
Butler 0.076523994811933 7.7% [ 59 ]
Mack 0.035019455252918 3.5% [ 27 ]
...Grimsley? 0.25291828793774 25.3% [ 195 ]
Total Votes:[ 771 ]

Sundelyon's Princess

Light Detective

Team Magma Maxie
Ekatiz
Team Magma Maxie
I personally think Maxie is and always has been a hot piece of a**, but this is totally coming from a twiggy geek who has always had a thing for other twiggy geeks. Older twiggy geeks.
Maxie is ideal. Archie is too muscular and it threatens me.

Why would you bang a big, muscly, sweat dude when there's a perfectly tidy and adorable Maxie rIGHT THERE???
And the glasses make it all even better!!!! I AM SO GAY!!!! I LOVE MAXIE SO MUCH!!!! HOLY s**t

Plus, at least Team Magma's plan makes physical sense, you can flood low lands with lava and it's all good (assuming you don't create too much empty space, making way for cave ins, underground)

But like

Does Archie not know how clouds work? You can only flood so much. Weather systems, yo.

Magma > Aqua

And no Goofy's singing career must flourish

i am mostly with you on the muscular bit i just find archie's personality attractive enough that i get over it.

though my main crushes are still steven, grimsley, and riley

and for being so gay? preaching to the choir

I kind of have a soft spot for Archie in the games and anime, although manga Archie has always terrified me! I dunno man, he just intimidates me. Maxie mostly seems like the sort of dude I would get on well with.
I will always have a weird crush on Looker. I just... Looker. He is delightful. I love everything about Looker holy heck.
As well as Eusine and Roark. Sort of Cynthia.
Honestly I think a lot of Pokemon characters are excellent haha.
l
totally get you on all of those options

heck even cynthia and i don't swing that way-
manga archie is scary as ********.

Aged Consumer

Ekatiz
Team Magma Maxie
Ekatiz
Team Magma Maxie
I personally think Maxie is and always has been a hot piece of a**, but this is totally coming from a twiggy geek who has always had a thing for other twiggy geeks. Older twiggy geeks.

Why would you bang a big, muscly, sweat dude when there's a perfectly tidy and adorable Maxie rIGHT THERE???
And the glasses make it all even better!!!! I AM SO GAY!!!! I LOVE MAXIE SO MUCH!!!! HOLY s**t

Plus, at least Team Magma's plan makes physical sense, you can flood low lands with lava and it's all good (assuming you don't create too much empty space, making way for cave ins, underground)

But like

Does Archie not know how clouds work? You can only flood so much. Weather systems, yo.

Magma > Aqua

i am mostly with you on the muscular bit i just find archie's personality attractive enough that i get over it.

I kind of have a soft spot for Archie in the games and anime, although manga Archie has always terrified me! I dunno man, he just intimidates me. Maxie mostly seems like the sort of dude I would get on well with.
I will always have a weird crush on Looker. I just... Looker. He is delightful. I love everything about Looker holy heck.
l

manga archie is scary as ********]
Cynthia is a badass. I am not really all that into women most of the time, but I certainly have a thing for girls who look like they could beat me up. I am pretty sure Cynthia could beat anyone up if she really wanted.
Manga Archie literally kills Maxie ☉‿☉ He kind of destroys a lot of stuff. That man is a terrifying beast
Though, to be fair, Maxie ultimately went a little nuts, too.

Sundelyon's Princess

Light Detective

Team Magma Maxie
Ekatiz
Team Magma Maxie
Ekatiz
Team Magma Maxie

But like

Magma > Aqua

l

Cynthia is a badass. I am not really all that into women most of the time, but I certainly have a thing for girls who look like they could beat me up. I am pretty sure Cynthia could beat anyone up if she really wanted.
Manga Archie literally kills Maxie ☉‿☉ He kind of destroys a lot of stuff. That man is a terrifying beast
the manga in general can sometimes be a little nuts.

cynthia does have that air about her. and that feeling of just 'i don't need pokemon to beat you'

Aged Consumer

Ekatiz
Team Magma Maxie
Ekatiz
Team Magma Maxie
Ekatiz
Team Magma Maxie

But like

Magma > Aqua

l

cynthia does have that air about her. and that feeling of just 'i don't need pokemon to beat you'

Yeah, damn.

I'd totally... let Cynthia beat me up...

Sundelyon's Princess

Light Detective

Team Magma Maxie
Ekatiz
Team Magma Maxie
Ekatiz
Team Magma Maxie

l

Yeah, damn.

I'd totally... let Cynthia beat me up...

Pokemon has so many nice characters..

Though Wallace's new outfit left me a little lost for words.
Team Magma Maxie
Magma Courtney
Team Magma Maxie

Where's the other teammates?

Damned if I know.
I mean, we appear to have an Aqua grunt hanging around, but...

ALSO DAREOUS HI how you been
I will find Tabitha. He'll tidy stuff up.

I believe in you boss.

Shadowy Rogue

20,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Team Magma Maxie
Dareous
I've been alright. Should chat on skype again sometime. keep forgetting to. *Sweatdrops* Sorry about that.How have you been?

I am personally horrible at keeping in contact with people, so no worries haha
I have been... ehh. Ups and downs. Life is lifing.
I'm just forgetful at times. *Sweatdrops* Yeah, that's life for you. some ups, some downs. Just have to focus on the good stuff. Also I'm guessing you got Omega Ruby as far as the new games right?

Otherworldly Bunny

14,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Two states down, one to go, so at least four hours until I'm no longer mobile yesss.

Also with pokespe I will always love Ruby and Yellow but mainly Ruby that butthole of a complex character I hate and love him more than Archie or Maxie. Sorry Maxie.

Also Wallace's latest outfit is a gift to this world there is no other way to describe it. What a weirdo he is.

Aged Consumer

I did get Omega Ruby, yes C:

I love a lot of Pokespe characters, holy heck. Crys will always have a special place in my heart though.

Wallace is a gift to this world in general

Damn, this game has spurred so many new headcanons for me, and I want to start roleplaying again SO BAD but I know I am lazy enough and busy enough that I can't really

Aged Consumer

I updated the thread a little bit.
Y'all should help me make a nicer first post. I am not really very good at that.

Lupine Labtech

/heavybreathing.

ORAS for me at midnight tomorrow.

Aged Consumer

Shayochism
/heavybreathing.

Oh yeah, forgot the UK is getting the games late. For some reason
I hope....
you're getting Omega Ruby....

Aged Consumer

I am filling out this character sheet for Maxie so I have a frame of reference next time I do get around to another roleplay.
I know... most of this? Like, I have a pretty good idea.
In other words I am a piece of trash nerd
How are you guys?

Otherworldly Bunny

14,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I can maybe make you a new first post that looks nice once I get home? But until then I'm just stuck here without my own post format. I'd love to rp but man I am only IC enough for maybe a grunt which is why I have that other account. I'd love to be Archie though man what a bara I love.

And yeah Wallace is a gift.

Lupine Labtech

Team Magma Maxie
Shayochism
/heavybreathing.

Oh yeah, forgot the UK is getting the games late. For some reason
I hope....
you're getting Omega Ruby....

Of course! It was the one I was always gonna get, but I also bought Sapphire (woo for steelbook editions). Sat in my Magma T-shirt playing it 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff