Welcome to Gaia! ::

it's a poll! who's your favorite magma member?

Maxie 0.25421530479896 25.4% [ 196 ]
Tabitha 0.22568093385214 22.6% [ 174 ]
Courtney/Marge 0.10505836575875 10.5% [ 81 ]
Brodie 0.050583657587549 5.1% [ 39 ]
Butler 0.076523994811933 7.7% [ 59 ]
Mack 0.035019455252918 3.5% [ 27 ]
...Grimsley? 0.25291828793774 25.3% [ 195 ]
Total Votes:[ 771 ]

Team Magma Maxie

Where's the other teammates?

Otherworldly Bunny

14,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Yeah I'm gonna attempt a character. I'll still be OOC on this account of course.

Aqua grunt/member or Morty again? Kinda leaning towards Team Aqua

Shadowy Rogue

20,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
*Blows dust off corner* Seems like you need to do cleaning here Maxie.

400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Wooo old account is mine again time to scavenge for decent items for a Team Aqua avatar.

Aged Consumer

Magma Courtney
Team Magma Maxie

Damned if I know.
I mean, we appear to have an Aqua grunt hanging around, but...

ALSO DAREOUS HI how you been
I will find Tabitha. He'll tidy stuff up.

Shadowy Rogue

20,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Team Magma Maxie
Magma Courtney
Team Magma Maxie

Damned if I know.
I mean, we appear to have an Aqua grunt hanging around, but...

ALSO DAREOUS HI how you been
I will find Tabitha. He'll tidy stuff up.
I've been alright. Should chat on skype again sometime. keep forgetting to. *Sweatdrops* Sorry about that.How have you been?

Aged Consumer

Dareous
I've been alright. Should chat on skype again sometime. keep forgetting to. *Sweatdrops* Sorry about that.How have you been?

I am personally horrible at keeping in contact with people, so no worries haha
I have been... ehh. Ups and downs. Life is lifing.

Sundelyon's Princess

Light Detective

just popping in to say new maxie with glasses makes me swoon.

both happy and sad i went with alpha.
i got to not fight him but now i can't fight with him at the maison..

O.G. Elder

New Maxie with glasses is the best. ' w' <3
Also, I demand that Team Magma throw the Disney character Goofy's singing career into an active volcano.

Otherworldly Bunny

14,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
New Archie is better than everyone let's be real here folks. Also Team Aqua in general is better because we don't wear 80's leg warmers and tights. Also we wrassle giant poke-gods

Yet here I am hanging out with you all it must mean something.

O.G. Elder

I'll give you the wrassling one.

But we have epic vending machines, and in the winter those retro legwarmers keep our legs nice and cozy.

Sundelyon's Princess

Light Detective

Tinn Tinny
New Archie is better than everyone let's be real here folks. Also Team Aqua in general is better because we don't wear 80's leg warmers and tights. Also we wrassle giant poke-gods

Yet here I am hanging out with you all it must mean something.

new archie is pretty hot...
and he gives punishment via noogies.

Aged Consumer

I personally think Maxie is and always has been a hot piece of a**, but this is totally coming from a twiggy geek who has always had a thing for other twiggy geeks. Older twiggy geeks.
Maxie is ideal. Archie is too muscular and it threatens me.

Why would you bang a big, muscly, sweat dude when there's a perfectly tidy and adorable Maxie rIGHT THERE???
And the glasses make it all even better!!!! I AM SO GAY!!!! I LOVE MAXIE SO MUCH!!!! HOLY s**t

Plus, at least Team Magma's plan makes physical sense, you can flood low lands with lava and it's all good (assuming you don't create too much empty space, making way for cave ins, underground)

But like

Does Archie not know how clouds work? You can only flood so much. Weather systems, yo.

Magma > Aqua

And no Goofy's singing career must flourish

Sundelyon's Princess

Light Detective

Team Magma Maxie
I personally think Maxie is and always has been a hot piece of a**, but this is totally coming from a twiggy geek who has always had a thing for other twiggy geeks. Older twiggy geeks.

Why would you bang a big, muscly, sweat dude when there's a perfectly tidy and adorable Maxie rIGHT THERE???
And the glasses make it all even better!!!! I AM SO GAY!!!! I LOVE MAXIE SO MUCH!!!! HOLY s**t

Plus, at least Team Magma's plan makes physical sense, you can flood low lands with lava and it's all good (assuming you don't create too much empty space, making way for cave ins, underground)

But like

Does Archie not know how clouds work? You can only flood so much. Weather systems, yo.

Magma > Aqua

i am mostly with you on the muscular bit i just find archie's personality attractive enough that i get over it.

though my main crushes are still steven, grimsley, and riley

and for being so gay? preaching to the choir

Aged Consumer

Ekatiz
Team Magma Maxie

But like

Magma > Aqua

i am mostly with you on the muscular bit i just find archie's personality attractive enough that i get over it.

though my main crushes are still steven, grimsley, and riley

and for being so gay? preaching to the choir

I kind of have a soft spot for Archie in the games and anime, although manga Archie has always terrified me! I dunno man, he just intimidates me. Maxie mostly seems like the sort of dude I would get on well with.
I will always have a weird crush on Looker. I just... Looker. He is delightful. I love everything about Looker holy heck.
As well as Eusine and Roark. Sort of Cynthia.
Honestly I think a lot of Pokemon characters are excellent haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff