Welcome to Gaia! ::

it's a poll! who's your favorite magma member?

Maxie 0.25421530479896 25.4% [ 196 ]
Tabitha 0.22568093385214 22.6% [ 174 ]
Courtney/Marge 0.10505836575875 10.5% [ 81 ]
Brodie 0.050583657587549 5.1% [ 39 ]
Butler 0.076523994811933 7.7% [ 59 ]
Mack 0.035019455252918 3.5% [ 27 ]
...Grimsley? 0.25291828793774 25.3% [ 195 ]
Total Votes:[ 771 ]

Aged Consumer

Akai Aryeroth
Despite knowing Maxie's design ahead of time. When he first appeared in game, I saw the his shorts and stockings. I almost died from choking on my water. Maxie, doing evil without lifting his fingers.

How do those stockings even work? They appear to be fused with his boots as well?
I think he is actually wearing some kind of ribbed body suit.

But yes, glad you are now aware of the dangers of WATER. We need far less.

Otherworldly Bunny

14,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I feel like the world's laziest Team Aqua double agent. You'll just find me in the Team Magma hideout chilling like "what's up don't mind me I'm here for the vending machine". I don't even bother with a disguise. That's me here in this thread tbh

O.G. Elder

The vending machines are, like, a good portion of why Team Magma is so great. They should be admins.

Otherworldly Bunny

14,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
At least I get to wrassle a giant sea creature lol.

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

I'll just patiently sit around here and wait for Courtney to come by. -Finds a seat.-
Also, Team Magma's the best. If I could join any team, it'd definitely be you guys. cool

Aged Consumer

Considering a 10 year old just casually walks into the magma base, I assume the security isn't very high. We don't even care about Aqua members.
Like yo
Have a drink
Sit down, stay a while

Also wow where is Courtney? I want a Courtney

Otherworldly Bunny

14,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I haven't seen any other team members since like 2012 so idk man idk where any of them went I was but a simple Morty account at the time. I'd get it back if I knew the Email it was on oops.

/casually lounges in a armchair, picking at lint.
Glad y'all don't mind Aqua members because I'm here to stay there's no getting rid of me.

Aged Consumer

I really miss my old Tabby :C I have no idea what ever happened to her.
Like, I think I had her on Skype, but it's been ages since we tlked.
I miss the old crew in general, really. B/W era Pokeforum was good times.

Otherworldly Bunny

14,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Yeah it was fun times. I remember when Grimsley shoved himself into our lives that was really fun. Hopefully we can rekindle the life of this hangout.

Aged Consumer

I hope so :/

I really miss all of the old character accounts tbh! Like, between games everything here kind of simmered down, and I lost contact with a lot of neat people.

But after nearly 5 years I feel obligated to maintain my presence in this forum. I have to keep coming back, even if I know no one...

Otherworldly Bunny

14,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Team Magma Maxie

Mobile is too difficult to get my post format together lol.

I'm not surprised you don't remember me! I seriously disappeared off the face of Gaian Earth for forever. I was iMorty and Dim Sum Dork and hung out here and the Drawn Pokemon Adventure. I WILL NEVER ABANDON YOU NOW THOUGH I think I'm back for good unless something happens lol. I found an old account of mine from 2009, maybe I should revamp it into an NPC, but I'm terrible with online battles. So terrible I could never be a gym leader except through RP. Maybe a Team Aqua Grunt hmmm.

Aged Consumer

Tinn Tinny
Team Magma Maxie

Mobile is too difficult to get my post format together lol.

I'm not surprised you don't remember me! I seriously disappeared off the face of Gaian Earth for forever. I was iMorty and Dim Sum Dork and hung out here and the Drawn Pokemon Adventure. I WILL NEVER ABANDON YOU NOW THOUGH I think I'm back for good unless something happens lol. I found an old account of mine from 2009, maybe I should revamp it into an NPC, but I'm terrible with online battles. So terrible I could never be a gym leader except through RP. Maybe a Team Aqua Grunt hmmm.

Haha no!! I totally remember you! How could I forget your Morty? He has the same name as me he is very important never 4get any occurrence of Morty

I certainly want to move back on to my old main account and turn it into my one of my OCs, but I am honestly so attached to Maxie and this account I don't think I'd have the heart after all of this time.

You know, I really actually don't like Gaia its self very much, but I am more partial to this Pokemon forum than any other. I can't leave.

Aged Consumer

Magma Courtney
Hello.

IT'S A COURTNEY
Team Magma Maxie
Magma Courtney
Hello.

IT'S A COURTNEY

Boss?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items