Anytime.

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
TruePaw

Anytime.

I was kind of overwhelmed when I saw the shinies- it felt weird just trading regs for them.
I just don't have a lot of doubles of stuff, so it's hard to find people to trade with (cause legends are legends).

I'm guessing most of those were clones? Which I'm fine with- playing with them now in Amie.
Shiny Deoxys looks like a 60's disco guy.

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
nikiera
TruePaw

Anytime.

I was kind of overwhelmed when I saw the shinies- it felt weird just trading regs for them.
I just don't have a lot of doubles of stuff, so it's hard to find people to trade with (cause legends are legends).

I'm guessing most of those were clones? Which I'm fine with- playing with them now in Amie.

All are clones.
Powersave.
So I feel horrible if I... "Charge?" for them.
It's not fair to those who earned the pokemon they're willing to give up when with a few clicks... I can give them anything.

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
TruePaw
nikiera
TruePaw

Anytime.

All are clones.
Powersave.
It's not fair to those who earned the pokemon they're willing to give up when with a few clicks... I can give them anything.

Will send you PM to discuss

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
nikiera
TruePaw
nikiera
TruePaw

Anytime.

All are clones.
Powersave.

True- are you looking for gold payment or some art?

I don't need gold, nor can I even request it under ToS.
But, I do love me some art. Actually questing it

Hopping on now to give you Kyurem.

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
TruePaw
nikiera
TruePaw
nikiera
TruePaw

Anytime.

All are clones.
Powersave.

True- are you looking for art?

I do love me some art. Actually questing it

If I can get dat Diancie, that be great x u x
What kind of art did you want, I can't give you a crazy detailed thing since that's mostly for RLC.
We can discuss deets via PM.

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
nikiera
TruePaw
nikiera
TruePaw
nikiera
TruePaw

Anytime.

All are clones.
Powersave.

True- are you looking for art?

I do love me some art. Actually questing it

If I can get dat Diancie, that be great x u x
What kind of art did you want, I can't give you a crazy detailed thing since that's mostly for RLC.
We can discuss deets via PM.

I'll give ya a few more things. I'll see what I have.

And sure, ship me a pm

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kitsune mocha lite

We can trade later, I have some other things I need to take care of first (IRL).
Hopefully I can get around to working on caravanna. if not tonight I can try to get it bred by Sunday or early next week.

The next batch from you are:
Audino
Mudkip (swiftswim set and I'm interested in other sets for no-mega use.)
Klefki
I'm still thinking of names.

Maybe for the Caravanna I could get one of these?:
Phanphy- Adamant-Sturdy EGM: Ice Shard/PlayRough
Roselia/Budew- Timid/Technician EGM: Spikes/GigaDrain
Roselia/Budew- Modest/Technician EGM: Magical Leaf
Hawlucha- Adamant-Unburden

OhSweetie's Wife

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
nikiera
Kitsune mocha lite

We can trade later, I have some other things I need to take care of first (IRL).
Hopefully I can get around to working on caravanna. if not tonight I can try to get it bred by Sunday or early next week.

Audino
Klefki

Hecks yes I already got a 6IV Donphan with egg moves I can breed with to make that Phanphy. I will get to work on those other three for ya soon as well. Thanks so much! This is fun like a breeding partner to work on projects with! biggrin
I'll hang around here later and we can trade then~

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kitsune mocha lite
nikiera
Kitsune mocha lite

Audino
Klefki

Hecks yes I already got a 6IV Donphan with egg moves I can breed with to make that Phanphy. I will get to work on those other three for ya soon as well. Thanks so much! This is fun like a breeding partner to work on projects with! biggrin
I'll hang around here later and we can trade then~

Yes! Same here = u = this makes a life a little easier for me.
Plus you're making me develop other competitive pokes I can use later. I have a bad habit of breeding UU/NU pokemon. I just like them more for some reason.

For breeding you a limber buneary later on, could I get a competitive spritzee?

I made us a fancy chart so we can keep track of what we're breeding:

Batch= Kitsune mocha lite
First Batch:
Meowth (adamant-unnerve) for Buneary (Adamant- ???)(PunchSet) no name
Cryagonal (modest- levitate) for Buneary (Timid-Klutz) (Switcheroo) nn: Florapoya
Vespiquen (adamant) (non-bred) for Sableye (Calm-Prankster) (Recover) nn: Stolekti

Second Batch:
Carvanna (Timid-Speedboost) for Phanphy (Adamant-Sturdy) (Ice Shard/PlayRough) name?
??? for Caravanna (Adamant-Speedboost)
Buneary (Adamant-Limber) (Punch Set) for Spritzee (???) name?

Planned Breed/ Trades:
??? for Audino
??? for Mudkip (Swiftswim Set- and Non-Mega Set)
??? for Kelfki

I seriously need to get off now- have a lot of work I've procrastinated on today. X u X

OhSweetie's Wife

8,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
nikiera

Yes! Same here = u = this makes a life a little easier for me.
Plus you're making me develop other competitive pokes I can use later. I have a bad habit of breeding UU/NU pokemon. I just like them more for some reason.

For breeding you a limber buneary later on, could I get a competitive spritzee?

I made us a fancy chart so we can keep track of what we're breeding:

Batch= Kitsune mocha lite
First Batch:
Meowth (adamant-unnerve) for Buneary (Adamant- ???)(PunchSet) no name
Cryagonal (modest- levitate) for Buneary (Timid-Klutz) (Switcheroo) nn: Florapoya
Vespiquen (adamant) (non-bred) for Sableye (Calm-Prankster) (Recover) nn: Stolekti

Second Batch:
Carvanna (Timid-Speedboost) for Phanphy (Adamant-Sturdy) (Ice Shard/PlayRough) name?
??? for Caravanna (Adamant-Speedboost)
Buneary (Adamant-Limber) (Punch Set) for Spritzee (???) name?

Planned Breed/ Trades:
??? for Audino
??? for Mudkip (Swiftswim Set- and Non-Mega Set)
??? for Kelfki

I seriously need to get off now- have a lot of work I've procrastinated on today. X u X

Okay this helps A LOT omg...
We should be a breeding duo there is so much to make anymore with all the new megas being released and everything.
You know I can also manage everything else you are asking for...my Roserade is tippy toppers. o3o Good luck with w/e you are doing thoooooooo!!

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kitsune mocha lite

Okay this helps A LOT omg...
We should be a breeding duo there is so much to make anymore with all the new megas being released and everything.
You know I can also manage everything else you are asking for...my Roserade is tippy toppers. o3o Good luck with w/e you are doing thoooooooo!!

Sure, I'm down with that. Warning though, I do sometimes suddenly drop off the face of gaia.
I'll do my best to let you know that I am or not interested in breeding.
I got other things I need to take care of (like making pokemon merch/commissions/job/my own art)

X u X
I love being a busy lady, but I tend to bite off more than I can chew and burn myself out.

Ooh, Would it be possible for you to make the sets I asked for Roselia?

I wanted to ask this- it's probably a stupid question.
Do you think it's better to evolve a pokemon earlier for better stats?
I like to raise most pokemon from baby forms. but does that stunt ev growth?
You said you were a seasoned breeder, so I thought I'd ask your opinion about it.

OhSweetie's Wife

8,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
nikiera

Sure, I'm down with that. Warning though, I do sometimes suddenly drop off the face of gaia.
I got other things I need to take care of (like making pokemon merch/commissions/job/my own art)

X u X
I love being a busy lady, but I tend to bite off more than I can chew and burn myself out.

You said you were a seasoned breeder, so I thought I'd ask your opinion about it.

If you want feel free to PM me your Skype or Tumblr if you would prefer a second form of communication. I would also love to see your arts dannnng~

I can do those sets of Roselia for you no prob I recently had a breed request a while back for Budew so i think I might have something close to what you want in stock to play around with.

About your training it all depends on your time and effort you want to add in. Do you use BP items like the bands and such when you level up? You can chain hordes to boost certain Evs but what I prefer to do is get the baby Pokemon then max out it's Super training to the desired spread I want. Then I'll go fight and level it up as normal, you can also just focus on leveling up and working on your Effort Value then use a reset bag to redo your Super training EV spread.

A Pokemon will be just as strong if you just do the EV spread as babies then level up as normal. I hope that helped a little bit biggrin

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kitsune mocha lite
nikiera

X u X

If you want feel free to PM me your Skype or Tumblr if you would prefer a second form of communication. I would also love to see your arts dannnng~

I can do those sets of Roselia for you no prob I recently had a breed request a while back for Budew so i think I might have something close to what you want in stock to play around with.

About your training it all depends on your time and effort you want to add in. Do you use BP items like the bands and such when you level up? You can chain hordes to boost certain Evs but what I prefer to do is get the baby Pokemon then max out it's Super training to the desired spread I want. Then I'll go fight and level it up as normal, you can also just focus on leveling up and working on your Effort Value then use a reset bag to redo your Super training EV spread.

A Pokemon will be just as strong if you just do the EV spread as babies then level up as normal. I hope that helped a little bit biggrin

my tumblr is this- I prefer not to share my skype. It's super distracting X u X;;

oooh, alright- thanks for answering my question. yeh, I'd like a Budew then.
later I'll have to edit it where I can add you as the second breeder of this thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff