Welcome to Gaia! ::

OhSweetie's Wife

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
nikiera

my tumblr is this- I prefer not to share my skype. It's super distracting X u X;;

oooh, alright- thanks for answering my question. yeh, I'd like a Budew then.
later I'll have to edit it where I can add you as the second breeder of this thread.

emotion_brofist
No prob! I would like that tho my availability is pretty decent and I can do orders since I have a good range of pokes with HA, special balls, etc. You need any more tips feel free to ask~

I am never on Skype much so this works better xD LOL

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kitsune mocha lite
nikiera

my tumblr is this- I prefer not to share my skype. It's super distracting X u X;;

oooh, alright- thanks for answering my question. yeh, I'd like a Budew then.
later I'll have to edit it where I can add you as the second breeder of this thread.

emotion_brofist
No prob! I would like that tho my availability is pretty decent and I can do orders since I have a good range of pokes with HA, special balls, etc. You need any more tips feel free to ask~

I am never on Skype much so this works better xD LOL

Just letting you know I'm alive. Currently trying to finish this breed (ferroseed 6iv sassy/adamant with leechseed/stealthrock and spikes). Once that's done I'll start working on caravanna. Sorry this is taking so long X u X;;;

Vespiquen, Meowth and Cryagonal are complete btw, if you're ready to trade the first batch?

OhSweetie's Wife

8,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
nikiera

Just letting you know I'm alive. Currently trying to finish this breed (ferroseed 6iv sassy/adamant with leechseed/stealthrock and spikes). Once that's done I'll start working on caravanna. Sorry this is taking so long X u X;;;

Vespiquen, Meowth and Cryagonal are complete btw, if you're ready to trade the first batch?

Yeah I have had this batch ready for a bit o3o

How ya been?? I was wondering what happened to ya. Sounds like you have been pretty busy, and that is a great breed! Ferros for all!

I also have your Phanpy done and currently have the base done for Budew #1

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kitsune mocha lite
nikiera

How ya been?? I was wondering what happened to ya. Sounds like you have been pretty busy, and that is a great breed! Ferros for all!

Hey, if you want a ferro feel free to ask. gonna make some extras and I have some imperfect ones I don't need with the eggmoves. = u =
I'm gonna get online now if you'd like to do the first batch trade?
What was your IGN again?

OhSweetie's Wife

8,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
nikiera
Kitsune mocha lite
nikiera

Hey, if you want a ferro feel free to ask. gonna make some extras and I have some imperfect ones I don't need with the eggmoves. = u =
What was your IGN again?

Ign Kitsune~
I am debating on my Gallade build, dude it SUCKS so hard that it gets Inner Focus for Mega....there could have been so many better option. Pure Power maybe? Even like a unique one like Buster Blade arms??? xD idk

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kitsune mocha lite
nikiera
Kitsune mocha lite
nikiera

What was your IGN again?

Ign Kitsune~
I am debating on my Gallade build, dude it SUCKS so hard that it gets Inner Focus for Mega....there could have been so many better option. Pure Power maybe? Even like a unique one like Buster Blade arms??? xD idk

I've been thinking of either focusing on speed (Jolly) or attack (Adamant). My friend has an adamant ralts she doesn't want anymore, gonna pluck that off of her soon so I can work on that.
What did you have in mind for your build?
I had no idea mega gallade's ability was already known
< u >;;; I guess I'm not as competitive as I thought, then again I'm a casual competitive player.
Just like to give people good-ish battles. On the battle test thing I got average, which makes me el sad.

Buster Blade? * 0 *

OhSweetie's Wife

8,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
nikiera

I've been thinking of either focusing on speed (Jolly) or attack (Adamant). My friend has an adamant ralts she doesn't want anymore, gonna pluck that off of her soon so I can work on that.
< u >;;; I guess I'm not as competitive as I thought, then again I'm a casual competitive player.
Just like to give people good-ish battles. On the battle test thing I got average, which makes me el sad.

Buster Blade? * 0 *

Buster Blade Gallade has entered the fray!!
I guess he would be perfect as a glass cannon then, he looks cool with that cape but Im sad Gallade still got his diaper booty :<

I have no idea for my build I have one from ages ago but idk, Im sure it will work just fine not being able to flinch. Don;t worry about being a competitive player I am the same as you, I just want to give good battles! I do great in game against the NCPs, right now I have 4.5 stars in the battle test and 4 of the battle maison trophies. I'm only missing the one for multi's and all of my friends don;t live where I do so I have to use the ones provided int he game xD

I love your avi btw! Very snuggable <3

8,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
nikiera
Oh my goodness I hope I'm doing this right. Uhm, do you by any chance have a HA Phatump? Or can you breed one? I have a plethora of stones to trade if you'd like those, or I have a ton of Phantom Force Shuppets.

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mega Salamence
nikiera
Oh my goodness I hope I'm doing this right. Uhm, do you by any chance have a HA Phatump? Or can you breed one? I have a plethora of stones to trade if you'd like those, or I have a ton of Phantom Force Shuppets.

You did it wrong but it's okay.
when quoting someone you put it what you want to say after [/ quote]

What does HA mean? I have some impish/naughty and I think adamant trevenants I can breed with Harvest. Do you have an Adamant/6iv Shuppet with Phantom Force?
That sounds pretty good P :

ps. I love your sig
hehe

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kitsune mocha lite
nikiera

Buster Blade? * 0 *

Buster Blade Gallade has entered the fray!!
I guess he would be perfect as a glass cannon then, he looks cool with that cape but Im sad Gallade still got his diaper booty :<

I have no idea for my build I have one from ages ago but idk, Im sure it will work just fine not being able to flinch. Don;t worry about being a competitive player I am the same as you, I just want to give good battles! I do great in game against the NCPs, right now I have 4.5 stars in the battle test and 4 of the battle maison trophies. I'm only missing the one for multi's and all of my friends don;t live where I do so I have to use the ones provided int he game xD

I love your avi btw! Very snuggable <3

I was looking into mega gallade and some people say he would be very good in doubles.
Since fake out seems to be a common thing in those battles.
Also the suggestion of skill swap- trading out opposing mega kanghaskhan's ability would make gallade intense.

Oh that's pretty awesome 0 o 0
You can't connect online to do multi?
I'm gonna get my game out- if you're ready to trade lemme know. We keep missing eachother
= u =;;;

OhSweetie's Wife

8,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
nikiera

I was looking into mega gallade and some people say he would be very good in doubles.
Also the suggestion of skill swap- trading out opposing mega kanghaskhan's ability would make gallade intense.

I'm gonna get my game out- if you're ready to trade lemme know. We keep missing eachother
= u =;;;

Oh snap! Skill swap with a hang would be amazing but you would have to do it on an enemy then, but still legit! Now that makes me excited, but Gallade is pretty flimy by the time to get off a skill swap idk...

You sadly cannot do online multis in the maison only in person which SUCKS. I have a friend who battles me all the time but she lives states away sadness!

Why are we missing each other so muchhhhhh?? >:/

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kitsune mocha lite
nikiera

= u =;;;

Oh snap! Skill swap with a hang would be amazing but you would have to do it on an enemy then, but still legit! Now that makes me excited, but Gallade is pretty flimy by the time to get off a skill swap idk...

You sadly cannot do online multis in the maison only in person which SUCKS. I have a friend who battles me all the time but she lives states away sadness!

It just requires a lot of guessing and predicting to use M gallade.
I guess get a steadfast m ralts so you can switch into a fake out in a double battle?
you could also use it to switch skills with other pokemon. Steal water absorb to heal your pokemon.

Just gotta memorize pokes abilities I suppose X u X
I'm on now if you feel up to it.

Cause work/I socialize too much > u >;;;

OhSweetie's Wife

8,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
nikiera
Kitsune mocha lite
nikiera

= u =;;;

It just requires a lot of guessing and predicting to use M gallade.
I guess get a steadfast m ralts so you can switch into a fake out in a double battle?
you could also use it to switch skills with other pokemon. Steal water absorb to heal your pokemon.

Just gotta memorize pokes abilities I suppose X u X
I'm on now if you feel up to it.

Cause work/I socialize too much > u >;;;

I feel ya, I had a headache of a time memorizing everything this gen sheesh! lol
Okay let me hop on right quick

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kitsune mocha lite

I feel ya, I had a headache of a time memorizing everything this gen sheesh! lol

At least memorizing pokemon abilities is less obnoxious than memorizing algebra formulas = m =;;;

OhSweetie's Wife

8,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
nikiera
Kitsune mocha lite

At least memorizing pokemon abilities is less obnoxious than memorizing algebra formulas = m =;;;

LOL I suck at math I can't even begin to tell you xD
I was like naaaah bro, went straight into the work force
My ign is Kitsune btw bby~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out