15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mega Salamence
nikiera
Mega Salamence

damn, here do you work?
my gf works at one of the park areas at Disney (the one in southern CA), she sometimes have to work until 11pm. = m =
I can't do that. I'm such a wimp. I do morning/days at Michaels.

Anyways, I'm online now.

Are you available now?

I have the adamant banette, his egg move is phantom force. But when I went through all my bank all the brave shuppets I had didnt know destiny bond, only phantom force. I can still give you a brave one if youd like, and also just another random one knowing destiny bond so you already have it for breeding.

I AM SORRY I KEEP MISSING YOU

Yes that sounds great, I will take both

I'm going to leave my game on with internet available. So hopefully I'll catch you and Kitsune today/tonight. ; u ;

OhSweetie's Wife

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
nikiera
Kitsune mocha lite

You should tho like fo realsies your critters are the cyootest <3

OKAY I don't work today so I am staying on all day until I catch you damn it >:/
I re-bred your Budews so they have perfect IV spreads now...I was like might as well! lol
They are Roselia's now tho cause I didn't feel like doing the incense, btw Magical Leaf isn;t an egg move Roselia learns it leveling up naturally. (lv 19)
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/315.shtml
I would love a Bulbasaur I need to build one xD

I still did a full egg move saet so you can play around with it but I kept the ones you wanted :U
Im jelly of you and your lady's Boba trip, we have one here where I live but it's like miles from where I am at. I like sweets like that too! I love a good Ramune and honeydew melon chews or just a classic breakfast waffle~

Originals the character do not steals

I'm just gonna keep my game on- I pop in and out of gaia randomly.
= u =;;;

And that's fine, thanks! If you could name the spikes one Thorn Gracie and the other Risudae, please?
If ou don't wanna, I understand. It's been hard enough getting a hold of me.

Sure, I'll make that one for the adamant caravanna?

I also added a section for you in this thread's OP. Can you give me a list of pokemon you can breed and a list of what you want?

Aww! *Hugs!*
Okay Is it alright if I just PM an updated list to you then? I still need to plan out what I want omg

I got the names changed and getting online now, you need a Caravanna? o3o

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kitsune mocha lite

Aww! *Hugs!*
Okay Is it alright if I just PM an updated list to you then? I still need to plan out what I want omg

Yeah sure, that will keep things clean and little less confusing.
You're on more often, I kinda wish I could have you in charge of the OP than me. Lol
If I ever drop off the face of the earth, feel free to copy and paste all of the OP coding and make one for yourself.

Oh, what I meant by the caravnha is I wanted an adamant one. But that isn't until you are done using my caravanha for breeding.

Gonna go update the batch thing.
Also, I'm wondering if you started on the audino. If not, don't worry about that. I decided I don't really want it anymore. But if you already did finish it, I'll make something for you in return for it.
Don't want your hard work to go to waste.

OhSweetie's Wife

8,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
nikiera
Kitsune mocha lite

Aww! *Hugs!*

Yeah sure, that will keep things clean and little less confusing.
You're on more often, I kinda wish I could have you in charge of the OP than me. Lol
If I ever drop off the face of the earth, feel free to copy and paste all of the OP coding and make one for yourself.

Oh, what I meant by the caravnha is I wanted an adamant one. But that isn't until you are done using my caravanha for breeding.

Gonna go update the batch thing.
Also, I'm wondering if you started on the audino. If not, don't worry about that. I decided I don't really want it anymore. But if you already did finish it, I'll make something for you in return for it.
Don't want your hard work to go to waste.

Yaaaaaay <3 Thaaaaank you girly *hugs!*
Okay I'll do Carvanna next because I only want 1 egg move in, but I was checking my bank and saw my HA Dream Ball Ralts so I will go ahead and fill your order for that now since you only want Skill Swap on it.
I also had a batch of Audino ready from last time I bred them, if you change your mind let me know they are in my Bank. ^o^
Thank you! These breeds shall bode well~

Did you enter the contest thingy?? Yesterday was nuts with all those bundles opening I got like 7 of the unicorn items LOL

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kitsune mocha lite

Okay I'll do Carvanna next because I only want 1 egg move in, but I was checking my bank and saw my HA Dream Ball Ralts so I will go ahead and fill your order for that now since you only want Skill Swap on it.
I also had a batch of Audino ready from last time I bred them, if you change your mind let me know they are in my Bank. ^o^

Did you enter the contest thingy?? Yesterday was nuts with all those bundles opening I got like 7 of the unicorn items LOL

I'll probably get around to the breeding earlier next week. This weekend I need to buckle down, I'm like a week late on getting some stuff done for my store ; m ;

Also, I need more sleep. I thought the roselia's were not technician. But they were and I went on a wild goose chase all of last night and today. I'm sorry > m <

BUT I got a whole bunch of new pokes to breed/trade with you if you'd like one (along with egg moves) <3

Sure, I'll take the audino then. I'll train it up for my gf so it's battle ready present for her = u =

I'll get the list to you tomorrow, I've procrastinated enough today.

OhSweetie's Wife

8,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
nikiera
Kitsune mocha lite

I'll probably get around to the breeding earlier next week. This weekend I need to buckle down, I'm like a week late on getting some stuff done for my store ; m ;

Also, I need more sleep. I thought the roselia's were not technician. But they were and I went on a wild goose chase all of last night and today. I'm sorry > m <

BUT I got a whole bunch of new pokes to breed/trade with you if you'd like one (along with egg moves) <3

Sure, I'll take the audino then. I'll train it up for my gf so it's battle ready present for her = u =

I'll get the list to you tomorrow, I've procrastinated enough today.

Gurl thems are HA when it becomes a Roserade it gets technician xD
tut tut you should get some sleep then, PM your new pokes if you want. I need to clean out my boxes soooo many random pooookes D:

8,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
nikiera
Mega Salamence
nikiera
Mega Salamence

damn, here do you work?
my gf works at one of the park areas at Disney (the one in southern CA), she sometimes have to work until 11pm. = m =
I can't do that. I'm such a wimp. I do morning/days at Michaels.

Anyways, I'm online now.

Are you available now?

I have the adamant banette, his egg move is phantom force. But when I went through all my bank all the brave shuppets I had didnt know destiny bond, only phantom force. I can still give you a brave one if youd like, and also just another random one knowing destiny bond so you already have it for breeding.

I AM SORRY I KEEP MISSING YOU

Yes that sounds great, I will take both

I'm going to leave my game on with internet available. So hopefully I'll catch you and Kitsune today/tonight. ; u ;

Great googly moogly, I am SO sorry. I've had like the busiest past few days. Most of which were spent in a social security office. D:

I hope I can get these to you soon! I should definitely be able to on Monday before I go to Disney. C:

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mega Salamence

I AM ONLINE
LETS DO THIS

hopefully
I think we've traded fc's already.

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mega Salamence

We need to make a day and time to meet up online to do this trade. Cause random chance is not doing us much good sweatdrop

How was Disney?
I actually went to Disney on Monday as well, my gf took me out to watch the World of Color show.
I had a single Lysandre tear fall from my eye as I ate from a bread bowl. emotion_dowant

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kitsune mocha lite

Hey you silly wonderful person, sorry for the absence. Been busy and will busy for a while. Gonna see if I can make some kinda schedule to check in certain days at certain times so we can keep this going.

it probably won't happen but I will still try. = u =;;;
I updated the OP with your info! Now i just need to send you a PM with new pokemon I recently got that I can possibly breed.
I have another poke I'd like done for me. I've recently become enraptured by makuhita that has HA Sheer Force. Thought of any projects you'd like me to do?

OhSweetie's Wife

8,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
nikiera
Kitsune mocha lite

Hey you silly wonderful person, sorry for the absence. Been busy and will busy for a while. Gonna see if I can make some kinda schedule to check in certain days at certain times so we can keep this going.

it probably won't happen but I will still try. = u =;;;
I updated the OP with your info! Now i just need to send you a PM with new pokemon I recently got that I can possibly breed.
I have another poke I'd like done for me. I've recently become enraptured by makuhita that has HA Sheer Force. Thought of any projects you'd like me to do?

I feel ya, there is so much hype going around with Smash and Mega Rayquaza so much distractions! xD

*Hugs!* It's good to hear from you though, I was wondering where you fell off the earth to. Makuhita is adorbs I would love to help you get one, it's little face is so squishable. I do need to think of stuff I want D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff