Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kuro n Shiro's Waifu

Magical Girl

18,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I really want your Caterpie or Snubbull, but I don't have any shinies I'm willing to trade that you don't have. ;n;

Plus, I don't have any competitive Pokemon, Shiny or otherwise, to offer up.

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
G00d Knight
I really want your Caterpie or Snubbull, but I don't have any shinies I'm willing to trade that you don't have. ;n;

sorry about that love

Kuro n Shiro's Waifu

Magical Girl

18,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
TheCourteJester
G00d Knight

sorry about that love

Nah, don't be sorry.

If I run into shinies I'm willing to trade off, I'll come back. ;u;

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
G00d Knight
TheCourteJester
G00d Knight

sorry about that love

Nah, don't be sorry.

If I run into shinies I'm willing to trade off, I'll come back. ;u;
okie dokie sounds good

Salty Glitch

Hi, I hope you don't mind me asking this but uh, if we were to perhaps work out a trade for one of your shiny Pokemon, would you be trading me a clone of it?

Secondly, I can probably get a competitive 5 IV shiny Goomy if you're interested, but I'm not sure which nature would be best. What nature would you prefer?

I ask these because I'm super interested in your Mareep, but whether or not we can actually work out a trade depends on your answers to the questions above.

Sweetheart

is the Klefki nickname able?

Edit: nvm :c

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
shiny ponkan
Hi, I hope you don't mind me asking this but uh, if we were to perhaps work out a trade for one of your shiny Pokemon, would you be trading me a clone of it?

Secondly, I can probably get a competitive 5 IV shiny Goomy if you're interested, but I'm not sure which nature would be best. What nature would you prefer?

I ask these because I'm super interested in your Mareep, but whether or not we can actually work out a trade depends on your answers to the questions above.
All of the ones that are nicknamed I have received as a clone trade, so they are cloned. The ones I have hatched personally I have only made a single clone of because, hey a shiny female ralts in a moon ball, kinda desirable and i enjoy keeping it that way :3

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
pixelated combo
is the Klefki nickname able?

Edit: nvm :c
I sowwy lovely.

The ones that are nicknamable are mentioned though c:

Salty Glitch

TheCourteJester
So about the Mareep specifically, would you be trading me a clone of the one you have if we trade?

And would you be interested in a shiny Goomy? If so, specify the nature and I can maybe get you one?

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
shiny ponkan
TheCourteJester
So about the Mareep specifically, would you be trading me a clone of the one you have if we trade?

And would you be interested in a shiny Goomy? If so, specify the nature and I can maybe get you one?
I'm actually not particularly found of goomy. But if you do find something, go ahead and offer it to me. The mareep is not gonna go anywhere, she is staying her cute pink floofy booty here

Salty Glitch

TheCourteJester
shiny ponkan
TheCourteJester

I'm actually not particularly found of goomy. But if you do find something, go ahead and offer it to me. The mareep is not gonna go anywhere, she is staying her cute pink floofy booty here
aah ok. is there any shiny you're looking for right now in particular?

and when you say that she's not gonna go anywhere, does that mean you're not trading her? o:

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
shiny ponkan
TheCourteJester
shiny ponkan
TheCourteJester

aah ok. is there any shiny you're looking for right now in particular?

and when you say that she's not gonna go anywhere, does that mean you're not trading her? o:
Meaning she will still be here ^^

And yeah, i have a few shinies listed on the front that i am looking for.

Profitable Millionaire

heart Nomnomnoms. Dem Pokemans emotion_dowant

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
Servant of Inari
heart Nomnomnoms. Dem Pokemans emotion_dowant
hehe heya Inari! :3 Long time no see. See pokes you like?

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
Musical Nostalgia
Finally got around to cloning the inkay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff