• Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
RedBionicCrayon
TheCourteJester
RedBionicCrayon
Hello c;
Hey you!! You have returned to mee!

you know who this is? ;O
LeCat Noir of course! Or am i supposed to not say who you are yet?

Lonely Wolf

TheCourteJester
RedBionicCrayon
TheCourteJester
RedBionicCrayon
Hello c;

you know who this is? ;O
yeh XD just thought i was being confused and stuff XDD how have you been? ;O

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Nerd 50
RedBionicCrayon
TheCourteJester
RedBionicCrayon
TheCourteJester
RedBionicCrayon
Hello c;

you know who this is? ;O
I have been good, pokemon trading has been slow haha.
And no of course not!! I would not get you confused :3 How has you been?

Lonely Wolf

TheCourteJester
RedBionicCrayon
TheCourteJester
RedBionicCrayon
TheCourteJester
RedBionicCrayon
Hello c;

you know who this is? ;O

better not! XD I'm one and only XD jk ( had a huge ego moment sweatdrop )
but yeah Ive been in and out of pokemon lately, people don't want to battle anymore and i want to give PU tier a try but no one wants to play! :C

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
RedBionicCrayon
TheCourteJester
RedBionicCrayon
TheCourteJester
RedBionicCrayon

you know who this is? ;O

but yeah Ive been in and out of pokemon lately, people don't want to battle anymore and i want to give PU tier a try but no one wants to play! :C
Whenever I get my team trained up to lvl 100 I will be more than happy to battle you! But i do not know rules or tiers so...you might have to teach me haha

Lonely Wolf

TheCourteJester
RedBionicCrayon
TheCourteJester
RedBionicCrayon
TheCourteJester
RedBionicCrayon

you know who this is? ;O

Whenever I get my team trained up to lvl 100 I will be more than happy to battle you! But i do not know rules or tiers so...you might have to teach me haha

SURE! you got yourself an unbreakable promise = u = I wish i had the patience to train em up to 100 XD I just train em till i get the desired moveset or till lvl 50 since wifi puts em at lvl 50 automatically XDD but PU stands for Partially Used pokes c; its like the pokemon that no one uses online and its like a league of their own xDD heres a link that pretty much explains all of it like pokemon that are allowed in the tier, banned moves, clauses and all that jazz XD

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
RedBionicCrayon

SURE! you got yourself an unbreakable promise = u = I wish i had the patience to train em up to 100 XD I just train em till i get the desired moveset or till lvl 50 since wifi puts em at lvl 50 automatically XDD but PU stands for Partially Used pokes c; its like the pokemon that no one uses online and its like a league of their own xDD heres a link that pretty much explains all of it like pokemon that are allowed in the tier, banned moves, clauses and all that jazz XD

hehe well i am SURE that the pokes i am training are not banned! I hope anyways x3 but yeah, i gotta learn the rules, i have never been good at competitive play

Lonely Wolf

TheCourteJester
RedBionicCrayon

hehe well i am SURE that the pokes i am training are not banned! I hope anyways x3 but yeah, i gotta learn the rules, i have never been good at competitive play

well good! i look forward to it XDD between you and me Im no good at competitive either XDD I always lose ; u ;

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
RedBionicCrayon
TheCourteJester
RedBionicCrayon

well good! i look forward to it XDD between you and me Im no good at competitive either XDD I always lose ; u ;
Then it seems like i will be your first win lol i seriously do not know if i could beat you x3

Lonely Wolf

TheCourteJester
RedBionicCrayon
TheCourteJester
RedBionicCrayon

Then it seems like i will be your first win lol i seriously do not know if i could beat you x3

naw be confident XD i know you'll whoop XDD specially with those powerful shinnies of yours ;;

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
RedBionicCrayon
TheCourteJester
RedBionicCrayon
TheCourteJester
RedBionicCrayon

naw be confident XD i know you'll whoop XDD specially with those powerful shinnies of yours ;;
x3! They are only powerful if used properly. I have no idea how to use these properly lol. I could have the right IVs, the best moveset and the item...but if i dont know the best way to use said moveset, i kinda screw myself over

Business Conversationalist

Is pumpkaboo nicknameable? If so, I got two lampents that I caught in FS that are both shiny. Can obv be nicknamed. Would attach desired evolve stone with. 3nodding

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
Tenarah
Is pumpkaboo nicknameable? If so, I got two lampents that I caught in FS that are both shiny. Can obv be nicknamed. Would attach desired evolve stone with. 3nodding
No thank you dear I already have litwick, and am only looking to trade for high iv shinies. Thank you anyways

Business Conversationalist

TheCourteJester
Tenarah
No thank you dear I already have litwick, and am only looking to trade for high iv shinies. Thank you anyways

Worth a try. cool I understand and thanks so much for being kind about it. heart Not being a competitive IV person is rough in this forum.

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
Tenarah
TheCourteJester
Tenarah

Worth a try. cool I understand and thanks so much for being kind about it. heart Not being a competitive IV person is rough in this forum.
That is true D: I found that I had to become competitive to get any trades >.<
And the pumpkaboo is not nicknamable, sadly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff