Welcome to Gaia! ::

Business Conversationalist

TheCourteJester
Tenarah
TheCourteJester
Tenarah
Is pumpkaboo nicknameable? If so, I got two lampents that I caught in FS that are both shiny. Can obv be nicknamed. Would attach desired evolve stone with. 3nodding
No thank you dear I already have litwick, and am only looking to trade for high iv shinies. Thank you anyways

Worth a try. cool I understand and thanks so much for being kind about it. heart Not being a competitive IV person is rough in this forum.
That is true D: I found that I had to become competitive to get any trades >.<
And the pumpkaboo is not nicknamable, sadly.

Yes. Its crazy.
Neither is my shiny one and its like UGH. Its super sized and everything. rofl

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
Tenarah
TheCourteJester
Tenarah
TheCourteJester
Tenarah
Is pumpkaboo nicknameable? If so, I got two lampents that I caught in FS that are both shiny. Can obv be nicknamed. Would attach desired evolve stone with. 3nodding
No thank you dear I already have litwick, and am only looking to trade for high iv shinies. Thank you anyways

Worth a try. cool I understand and thanks so much for being kind about it. heart Not being a competitive IV person is rough in this forum.

Yes. Its crazy.

It is okay, now the fad is becoming 'lvl 1 5/6 iv, kalos born in apricorn pokeballs' x3 So I am trying to jump on that bandwagon quickly.

Business Conversationalist

TheCourteJester
Tenarah
TheCourteJester
Tenarah
TheCourteJester
Tenarah

Yes. Its crazy.

It is okay, now the fad is becoming 'lvl 1 5/6 iv, kalos born in apricorn pokeballs' x3 So I am trying to jump on that bandwagon quickly.

Oh sweet jesus. xd Having unique pokeballs is a pretty cool thing. I like that those carry down. heart

Do people still ask for hidden abilities or certain natures with all that?

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
Tenarah
TheCourteJester
Tenarah
TheCourteJester
Tenarah

Yes. Its crazy.

Oh sweet jesus. xd Having unique pokeballs is a pretty cool thing. I like that those carry down. heart

Do people still ask for hidden abilities or certain natures with all that?
yep...pretty much that one is an unspoken rule. If you see someone advertising a 5 iv shiny female ralts, people will automatically assume it is modest or timid...but i found it easier to just write down every piece of my information on that spreadsheet on the first page. so i just send the link to people and they have all of their answers!

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50

Lonely Wolf

TheCourteJester
RedBionicCrayon
TheCourteJester
RedBionicCrayon
TheCourteJester
RedBionicCrayon

SURE! you got yourself an unbreakable promise = u = I wish i had the patience to train em up to 100 XD I just train em till i get the desired moveset or till lvl 50 since wifi puts em at lvl 50 automatically XDD but PU stands for Partially Used pokes c; its like the pokemon that no one uses online and its like a league of their own xDD heres a link that pretty much explains all of it like pokemon that are allowed in the tier, banned moves, clauses and all that jazz XD

hehe well i am SURE that the pokes i am training are not banned! I hope anyways x3 but yeah, i gotta learn the rules, i have never been good at competitive play

well good! i look forward to it XDD between you and me Im no good at competitive either XDD I always lose ; u ;
Then it seems like i will be your first win lol i seriously do not know if i could beat you x3

naw be confident XD i know you'll whoop XDD specially with those powerful shinnies of yours ;;
x3! They are only powerful if used properly. I have no idea how to use these properly lol. I could have the right IVs, the best moveset and the item...but if i dont know the best way to use said moveset, i kinda screw myself over

come on now XD i know you'll do good, competitive is mainly mind games with the opponent XD I'm sure you're going to do way better than you expect XD

Lonely Wolf

TheCourteJester

couldn't help but read this ;o
i have a 5 IV shiny female sneasel in a love ball if interested

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
RedBionicCrayon
TheCourteJester

I already have one! :3 I have quite a few apricorn ones now.

lol and i hope i will end up doing okay!

Lonely Wolf

TheCourteJester
RedBionicCrayon
TheCourteJester

yeah I don't have many apricorn ball shinnies XDD i think i only have 3 XD a moon ball absol, love ball sneasel and a moon ball houndour ;o the one i use the most is the houndour XDD but i stopped breeding after i transferred all my shinnies from my black 2 game XDD and since i hardly trade i was like "i aint going thru this pain" XDD

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
RedBionicCrayon
TheCourteJester
RedBionicCrayon
TheCourteJester

yeah I don't have many apricorn ball shinnies XDD i think i only have 3 XD a moon ball absol, love ball sneasel and a moon ball houndour ;o the one i use the most is the houndour XDD but i stopped breeding after i transferred all my shinnies from my black 2 game XDD and since i hardly trade i was like "i aint going thru this pain" XDD
i have a number of them! ^^ i kinda like them, but my favorite one is the moon ball ralts i bred two weeks ago! ♥

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points