One! :3 0.14606741573034 14.6% [ 65 ]
Two! :D 0.096629213483146 9.7% [ 43 ]
Three! :O 0.08314606741573 8.3% [ 37 ]
EVEN MOAR! >:D 0.16404494382022 16.4% [ 73 ]
Total Votes:[ 445 ]

Dedicated Hoarder

iKiin
Mintiness Creamy Mess
        Me too, as she is my dad's first snake. I'm pushing for him to set up a vet day soon because meds are the only real cure for R.I. She has faint clicking and absolutely no tongue flicking. I only just yesterday saw her open her mouth, I didn't even think she could, she must be gummed up what with the tongue. Literally pushing him to the vet with her if I need to.
Good! I would hate to see a snake die slowly...

Garbage

Mintiness Creamy Mess
        I would never allow that. I would go beg on the streets until I had exactly hate I needed to pay before I spelt knowing she would die.

Dedicated Hoarder

iKiin
Mintiness Creamy Mess
        I would never allow that. I would go beg on the streets until I had exactly hate I needed to pay before I spelt knowing she would die.
I wasn't trying to suggest you would. Sorry. sad

Garbage

Mintiness Creamy Mess
        Not at all, no worries. My passion for these animals just makes me a little "weird" sometimes. :>

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Hi thread. Long time no post. I got a new baby girl almost two weeks ago and I just want to show her off. wink

User Image

(She's a spider morph BP, as you can see.)

Dedicated Hoarder

iKiin
Mintiness Creamy Mess
        Not at all, no worries. My passion for these animals just makes me a little "weird" sometimes. :>
I know that feels.

Dedicated Hoarder

Friday_Dora
Hi thread. Long time no post. I got a new baby girl almost two weeks ago and I just want to show her off. wink

User Image

(She's a spider morph BP, as you can see.)
She's so pretty!

Garbage

Friday_Dora
        That IS Mayday!! I'm the one who sent you an ask on Tumblr about my spider ball!

I need to get pictures.
        emotion_facepalm

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
iKiin
Friday_Dora
        That IS Mayday!! I'm the one who sent you an ask on Tumblr about my spider ball!

I need to get pictures.
        emotion_facepalm

OH HI! xd Fancy meeting you here! Yep, it's Mayday alright. She's growing like a weed, I need to take a newer pic of her in my hand. And I'd still like to see pics of your boy!

Mintiness Creamy Mess

Thanks! whee She's a sweetie to boot.

Garbage

Friday_Dora
        I didn't think anyone from Tumblr would still use Gaia so it's more fancy meeting you! hahaha

Hopefully this weekend, my mom's boyfriend got a check in the mail from an aunt of his and he wants to get me a new phone, so while they won't be great, they will be pics, at last!

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
iKiin
Friday_Dora
        I didn't think anyone from Tumblr would still use Gaia so it's more fancy meeting you! hahaha

Hopefully this weekend, my mom's boyfriend got a check in the mail from an aunt of his and he wants to get me a new phone, so while they won't be great, they will be pics, at last!

I'm still here for the art. At least that's what I keep telling myself?

I can't wait to see him! I love spider bps, I don't think they get enough love. :<

Garbage

Friday_Dora
        I used to think that, then I remembered I'm not an artist and kept getting ignored in freebie threads ('course I wasn't really pushing it, unlike the regular art whores).

But that's rambling about non-snake things.
        xD

Right? I do like spiders, mostly because they're one of the cooler base morphs with tons of potential for breeding combos, I think I just didn't really look at them sooner because of all their hype/controversy. I believe if it moves fine, eats fine, drinks fine, it is fine.

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
iKiin
        I used to think that, then I remembered I'm not an artist and kept getting ignored in freebie threads ('course I wasn't really pushing it, unlike the regular art whores).

But that's rambling about non-snake things.
        xD

Right? I do like spiders, mostly because they're one of the cooler base morphs with tons of potential for breeding combos, I think I just didn't really look at them sooner because of all their hype/controversy. I believe if it moves fine, eats fine, drinks fine, it is fine.

I don't agree with those who think it's "unethical" and cruel to breed them just because of the wobble. It varies from snake to snake, with Mayday it's unnoticeable about 95% of the time. Not to mention the morph is known for having a great feeding response, and some people have also noted that these snakes in particular are more outgoing than some other bps.

Garbage

Friday_Dora
        Exactly. Cas' wobble isn't really bad unless he's roaming and that was only because he wasn't feeling secure enough. Got a smaller hide, now he sleeps like a good BP should. I decided to offer him food this Sunday and he was so on target, even with turning his head over to make sure it was food. My normal doesn't even strike as good as he did, but he suffered through some old, bad sheds that let eyecaps on for too long so he doesn't see too good. :c

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
Why have I never seen this thread before??? D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers