Welcome to Gaia! ::

Off topics:
Sister-in-law had her facebook status this morning along the line's of "baby's due in ten days, hope it comes soon, sick of the semi-labour" (she's been having contractions for about a month now)
Mum and I both commented that having it this weekend would work well for us (she has monday off from school, I don't work again till thursday).

Heard about three hours ago that I might be an auntie again soon, because they'd been at the hospital for about three hours. Just got a text-picture of a newborn.

To make it pet-related: guess who's critters get the fun of major house-cleaning tomorrow in preparation for potential toddler-sitting for a couple days.
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Off topics:
Sister-in-law had her facebook status this morning along the line's of "baby's due in ten days, hope it comes soon, sick of the semi-labour" (she's been having contractions for about a month now)
Mum and I both commented that having it this weekend would work well for us (she has monday off from school, I don't work again till thursday).

Heard about three hours ago that I might be an auntie again soon, because they'd been at the hospital for about three hours. Just got a text-picture of a newborn.

To make it pet-related: guess who's critters get the fun of major house-cleaning tomorrow in preparation for potential toddler-sitting for a couple days.

Congrats on being an aunt again!
[Alphabravo]
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Off topics:

Congrats on being an aunt again!

Thanks. Can't wait to meet the little thing and spoil it rotten, as per the rules of aunt-hood (admist spoiling the "big sister", of course).

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Off topics:

Congrats! my sister's pregnant, too. :3

but because I can add this, my sister has to stay in the hospital until the baby is born due to a severe pre-clampsy or something, I don't know how it's spelled...and the baby might be born/c-sectioned by the end of the month, but after its birth they're going to keep it until the original due date, which was 12/12/12, since the baby would be only like, 3 pounds or so. (Apocolypse baby lol xD)

Anyway, to also make this pet-related and not just me blabbering off-topic...Why do cats have to stick/lick their butts in our faces?! IT'S DISTURBING. gonk

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Vegeta_Lover239
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Off topics:

Congrats! my sister's pregnant, too. :3

but because I can add this, my sister has to stay in the hospital until the baby is born due to a severe pre-clampsy or something, I don't know how it's spelled...and the baby might be born/c-sectioned by the end of the month, but after its birth they're going to keep it until the original due date, which was 12/12/12, since the baby would be only like, 3 pounds or so. (Apocolypse baby lol xD)

Anyway, to also make this pet-related and not just me blabbering off-topic...Why do cats have to stick/lick their butts in our faces?! IT'S DISTURBING. gonk

they trust us to turn their backs on us?

I don't know... Ika has been taking to being all lovey and then randomly licks me and walks off... i'm always like o_O
Vegeta_Lover239

My mom has a rumpy manx and he's the worst about it. He has no tail to cover it up anyway. >=| I keep telling my cat that her butt is not her best feature.

She apparently disagrees. sad

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Off topics:

gratz!!
I just put lotion on my legs and my cat rubbed all over them. Now it looks like I have creature legs. Why Jasper? Why? cry

Their winter coats are coming in like crazy and they wont let me brush them stare
It's a boy, so I've one of each. I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as I can of the dogs with him. (luckily it's thanksgiving this weekend, so we're guaranteed to see him and get tons of pictures right away)

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
~ Aki - Fairy ~
It's a boy, so I've one of each. I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as I can of the dogs with him. (luckily it's thanksgiving this weekend, so we're guaranteed to see him and get tons of pictures right away)

*thinks about HIMYM*

You Canadians are weird, eh smile
Keyona
~ Aki - Fairy ~

*thinks about HIMYM*

You Canadians are weird, eh smile

We just prefer a bit of space between out turkey consumption/family gathering holidays, a long weekend/holiday every month (without looking at a calendar, I believe there's only two months a year that there's not a long weekend/holiday), and the chance to be able to have turkey-day gatherings outside (or at least get things winter-ized; most of the leaves are fallen from the trees now, but it's warm enough to do all the raking and gathering, and when all the family comes up the job gets shared).
So took my SATs today... So freaking glad that's over with... for now. Up next is ACT Oh Joy.

But for now I get to chillax and I'm going to the Greek festival tonight, agility run throughs tomorrow, and we're trialling next weekend in agility. And just spent a small fortune on the dogs which included two awesome kinds of freeze dried treats which none of the dogs will see still tomorrows run through. So hopefully they love it
guys, question for any ferret owners

I know ferrets can have bones. like, raw bones. Can they have the dog bones you buy at the store? like the real bones, not rawhides. but packaged for dogs.
I have like...a mass amount of them because I stocked up on them and I don't have any meat in the house that has bones at the moment, so wondered if they could have a dog bone~

and, what all does everyone use for toys for their ferrets? just wondering if there's anything i haven't thought of. xD
Morphine Kiss
guys, question for any ferret owners

I know ferrets can have bones. like, raw bones. Can they have the dog bones you buy at the store? like the real bones, not rawhides. but packaged for dogs.
I have like...a mass amount of them because I stocked up on them and I don't have any meat in the house that has bones at the moment, so wondered if they could have a dog bone~

and, what all does everyone use for toys for their ferrets? just wondering if there's anything i haven't thought of. xD

Can't say I really know much of anything about ferret care, but I do know that they're mighty cute, and I'm quite sure I haven't seen pictures of yours yet...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff