Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like an update to the Inventory Arranger?

Yes. 1 100.0% [ 2760 ]
Total Votes:[ 2760 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 60 61 62 >

Shy Gaian

Just had an idea.
I don't know if it is possible, but maybe have them sort by release date. Kinda like with the shops, Older ----> Newer
Ect.

Gracious Gekko

10,775 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
kitten tea
Just had an idea.
I don't know if it is possible, but maybe have them sort by release date. Kinda like with the shops, Older ----& Newer
Ect.

Maybe more options, like sorting them after value or if they're premium items or not also. For instance, I prefer having the collectibles and evolving items on top so I know where I have them.
User Image

"A new arranger would be extremely nice."

Hallowed Prophet

17,550 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Millionaire 200
I really like this idea. My inventory already reached 3 pages and a half, and I dont even dare trying to make it organized again..

Anxious Browser

12,625 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Some kind of update for the arranger would be nice!

If they can't make a new one all together, I'd really REALLY want the ability to:

Drag and Drop items
(whether they're in the organizer, storage locker or home tab)
by Highlighting them...Instead of, you know, moving stuff one item at a time

Sell Items in both the Storage Locker and "House" windows
(Since we can already do that in the main organizer thing, so why not the other two? It'd be a huge help!)

Also...if we could somehow choose to sell things in the marketplace all in the same window (instead of highlighting names, looking it up, debating on how much to sell it for, etc) that'd be quite lovely! Sure, I'd still be debating, but at least I could see competing prices and sell things right then and there, instead of all this hassle for 400+ of my items :

Oh, and my arranger says that a majority of what I own is Garbage. Even though they have at least SOME value in the marketplace x_x

Unleashed Accumulator

17,490 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
cheese_whine cookied, support bump

Unholy Lunatic

20,800 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
i'd LOVE a way to sell back several different items at once from inventory. just multi click and sell and BAM, done. i have 2k items in storage alone, organizing them is a major pain.

Lady Slayer

emotion_bigheart

Alien Invader

I asked about an Inventory Arranger update last night in the Ask the Admin thread....
but but....
no...response.... crying

Mewling Receiver

I asked in a previous one. It's on a list of stuff to 'potentially be looked into'. So it's not a high priority. emotion_donotwant

Mewling Receiver

Mewling Receiver

Mewling Receiver

Shy Exhibitionist

heart

I hope they update it.
I would be happy just being able to use the filters built into the "really really really really old inventory arranger"
Like name, type, and retail val.
Only being able to save it by the # filter and only if it is in numerical order gets old.
Dragging and dropping is fine if you only a few items, but some gaians have 1000s.

heart

Mewling Receiver

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas