Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like an update to the Inventory Arranger?

Yes. 1 100.0% [ 2749 ]
Total Votes:[ 2749 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 60 61 62 >

Business Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
This is the one and only update I wish for when the time comes. crying I've got over 3000 items and it keeps getting bigger and harder to sort through. There are so many good ideas out there. I especially like the idea of a drag and drop recycle bin, that way I don't have to trash everything one by one, I can finalize it when I'm ready. Maybe a letter box, specifically for my MC's... I'd just like to have a box for everything that is not equipable in my inventory so I don't have to look at it / sort through it unless I access it. Ideally these items should automatically be sorted and dropped there once they are purchased/retrieved and I won't have to physically move them there. Wish in one hand......

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
i wish i could add another cookie to this thread >.<
The Dewd
This is the one and only update I wish for when the time comes. crying I've got over 3000 items and it keeps getting bigger and harder to sort through. There are so many good ideas out there. I especially like the idea of a drag and drop recycle bin, that way I don't have to trash everything one by one, I can finalize it when I'm ready. Maybe a letter box, specifically for my MC's... I'd just like to have a box for everything that is not equipable in my inventory so I don't have to look at it / sort through it unless I access it. Ideally these items should automatically be sorted and dropped there once they are purchased/retrieved and I won't have to physically move them there. Wish in one hand......
ooh wouldn't it be cool if you could put items in to folders and label them (like MCs, EIs, Octopus on my heads) that would make navigating through items a million times easier

Business Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Holden_C
The Dewd
ooh wouldn't it be cool if you could put items in to folders and label them (like MCs, EIs, Octopus on my heads) that would make navigating through items a million times easier
If that were easy enough for developers to implement then that would be extremely helpful. Right now I would be happy with a simple favorites box and maybe a place to password protect some items of choice. biggrin
The Dewd
Holden_C
The Dewd
This is the one and only update I wish for when the time comes. crying Ive got over 3000 items and it keeps getting bigger and harder to sort through. There are so many good ideas out there. I especially like the idea of a drag and drop recycle bin, that way I dont have to trash everything one by one, I can finalize it when Im ready. Maybe a letter box, specifically for my MCs... Id just like to have a box for everything that is not equipable in my inventory so I dont have to look at it / sort through it unless I access it. Ideally these items should automatically be sorted and dropped there once they are purchased/retrieved and I wont have to physically move them there. Wish in one hand......
ooh wouldnt it be cool if you could put items in to folders and label them like MCs, EIs, Octopus on my heads) that would make navigating through items a million times easier
If that were easy enough for developers to implement then that would be extremely helpful. Right now I would be happy with a simple favorites box and maybe a place to password protect some items of choice. biggrin
That would be nice too. Especially in trading and gifting windows youd have to enter an extra password for rarer items

Blessed Victory

8,100 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
Yay! I can cookie again.

Interesting Citizen

I wish there was a way to mass sellback items that aren't soulbound. My storage box is filled with crap i don't have the time to deal with, and I can't keep track of what I can actually use.

Vicious Streaker

emotion_bigheart

Vicious Streaker

emotion_bigheart

Shy Kitten

12,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I wish soulbound items didn't show up in the inventory anyway, there is no point for them to be there...

And this update is WAY past due

Though my opinion has sightly changed due to the fact I now know that I can multi-select surprised

Vicious Streaker

emotion_bigheart

Amateur Donator

12,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
I fully support this, I'll endorse it at once!

Vicious Streaker

emotion_bigheart

Fluffy Kitten

15,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
gonk you can have all my body cookies!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games