• Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Giovanni E Fagioli
girls winged warrior
Giovanni E Fagioli
girls winged warrior
Giovanni E Fagioli
You people knew from the beginning of the event that one of you was gonna lose your skin so why would you complain, they told you that you wouldn't get anything and you got something you don't like it don't use it.

Faggots. :I

They arent faggots, for they arent lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender well some may be... i dont know this.... that is there business

Your a f*****t too.

Where is your proof? I dont see how im a f*****t........ do you know the meaning, you are using the term wrongly....

How am I using the term wrongly? I'm simply stating that you are a f*****t, it is being used correctly, and don't pull that its a cigarette or a bundle of sticks s**t or I'll kick your a**.
well it is i cigarette... f*****t, often shortened to f**, is a pejorative term and common homophobic slur against lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people, and is English slang. Its pejorative use has spread from Australia and North America to varying extents elsewhere in the English-speaking world through mass culture including movies, music and Internet.

The terms are used less in this sense in British English, where "f*****t" traditionally means a bundle of sticks and faggots are a kind of meatball.[3] In British English, "f**" is common slang for a cigarette or for hard work. In some UK public schools, fagging was the name given to the practice where a younger boy (a "f**" wink acted as an unpaid servant for an older boy.

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Giovanni E Fagioli
girls winged warrior
Giovanni E Fagioli
girls winged warrior
Giovanni E Fagioli

Your a f*****t too.

Where is your proof? I dont see how im a f*****t........ do you know the meaning, you are using the term wrongly....

How am I using the term wrongly? I'm simply stating that you are a f*****t, it is being used correctly, and don't pull that its a cigarette or a bundle of sticks s**t or I'll kick your a**.
well it is i cigarette... f*****t, often shortened to f**, is a pejorative term and common homophobic slur against lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people, and is English slang. Its pejorative use has spread from Australia and North America to varying extents elsewhere in the English-speaking world through mass culture including movies, music and Internet.

The terms are used less in this sense in British English, where "f*****t" traditionally means a bundle of sticks and faggots are a kind of meatball.[3] In British English, "f**" is common slang for a cigarette or for hard work. In some UK public schools, fagging was the name given to the practice where a younger boy (a "f**" wink acted as an unpaid servant for an older boy.

You stupid copy pasting f*****t. :I
Oh and your welcome Mcdaidas, I'm here to help.

Just to give you a reference.... and I am not a f**, i see no proof to say i am one.

Sericate's Bae

i sign! i mean seriously, what kind of consolation prize is this? i wish i was there for the 2k7 halloween event... oh and yes, Lanzer was on s.i.n.'s side.

-d-_-b

Lavish Ladykiller

girls winged warrior

huh?

what girls winged warrior is REALLY trying to say
Hey guys look at me I can quote wikipedia I'm so smart and intelligent I JUST PWNED YOU LOL

Ah

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
The only reason I JOINED B.O.O. was to get the cool skin.... I'm a S.I.NNER at heart... twisted

BUT DAMN I WANTED THOSE PINK EYES.
WANTED THEM WITH ALL OF MY BODY.
There's nothing similar in Gaia at all..... maybe add them as RIG items? Even soulbound?
I dunno, I don't think they'll do it. LOL

I sign.

O.G. Fatcat

girls winged warrior
Dirt is ******** cry some more. The consolation prize was the only decent skin.[/quote] Rude aren't we, frankly they could have done better, why not just have skin that makes you look like a dead
p76mx1ut:1="Dirt is ******** cry some more. The consolation prize was the only decent skin.[/quote] Rude aren't we, frankly they could have done better, why not just have skin that makes you look like a dead fish?
Rude is being ungrateful for Gaia even being nice enough to grant a consolation in the first place.

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and i agree with making the eyes a contacts item, im not changing my avi untill i can get the eyes as a separate item.

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Dirt is here
girls winged warrior
Dirt is ******** cry some more. The consolation prize was the only decent skin.[/quote] Rude aren't we, frankly they could have done better, why not just have skin that makes you look like a dead
p76mx1ut:2="Dirt is ******** cry some more. The consolation prize was the only decent skin.[/quote] Rude aren't we, frankly they could have done better, why not just have skin that makes you look like a dead fish?
Rude is being ungrateful for Gaia even being nice enough to grant a consolation in the first place.

rude is gaia giving a consolation prize that looks like s**t! I, like many others, would have preferred to lose the skin completely like was expected to happen then be stuck with that ugly piece of s**t soulbound into my inventory

O.G. Fatcat

astroninja1
Dirt is here
girls winged warrior
p76mx1ut:3="Dirt is ******** cry some more. The consolation prize was the only decent skin.[/quote] Rude aren't we, frankly they could have done better, why not just have skin that makes you look like a dead fish?

rude is gaia giving a consolation prize that looks like s**t! I, like many others, would have preferred to lose the skin completely like was expected to happen then be stuck with that ugly piece of s**t soulbound into my inventory
Put it in your storage and never look at it again, then. Oh, and quit whining. confused
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

-signs-
I would like to see the actual scores instead of just hearing that S.I.N. won from the announcement.

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Just because you guys fail at using the skin doesn't mean that it should be taken away completely. Some of us actually like it.
It was nice to give out a prize to B.O.O but it really wasn't clear that we lost after looking at the manga. It did appear to be a tie. Which if in fact it is then both S.I.N and B.O.O should keep their skins. Personally I don't like the potato skin thing. It just seems kinda mean lol. So I'm not changing my avi in fear of it looking like another weird bald potato. I am however going to sign this petition though I'm not sure what good it will do. I did my best to help B.O.O win and we lost so oh well. I'm not dwelling on it. lol. *signs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff