Welcome to Gaia! ::

SIGNED!
With my Epicly awesome S.I.N Potato
But still We waste hours of are lifes on this and we get potato skins i mean......Like Really?

Dapper Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Brandisher 100
Bullet-x-Star
The only part of ANY of this mindless complaining that I agree with is that if you do not want to keep your Potatoverseer skins, you should be able to get rid of it. Everything else is people being very bad sports. At least you got something. Most of us thought we would get nothing if we lost. So, you should really be grateful to the Gaia staff for thinking of you at all.

You all sound like a bunch of spoiled brats.

"At least you got something"??? Please S.I.N, would you like to receive this insult as a prize? I mean that I'm fine us losing the war AND the skin - not being humiliated just because we lost like for what; a few points? We fought too >:<.
i sign
and agree, this skin is useless, it'd be better if we had nothing than having that potato with worms...
I sign. The potato skins look awful. :/
I sign. Also, never re-saving my ava so I can keep boo skin! XD;
the original skin was way better then this peice of garbage i mean sure it was a joke well not funny this whole event was lazily and stupidly planned out in the end i thought it was a cheap lazy manga showing the pointless victory of jack not B.O.O or S.I.N it was a tie this whole thing was really annoying i put gaiacash and gold into this event, sure i might be able to throw something cheap together with this skin but for people who keep saying it's soulbound same for sin as far as ive seen, i just want the old skin back yeah a pun fish and chips very funny but that has really nothing to do with how we lost it was a tie how about we both keep our skins since it was a freaking tie this skin is a insult to all the hard work we did i contributed hard long hours i could have slept for this and not just me many of us sacrificed ourselves several times gathering and posting to get followers and to get people to gaia for this event heck i sacrificed my self like 6-7 times and got a ultimate sacrifice in unfortunatly that was during the glitch we should just both be able to keep these skins sure some sin are like hey at least you got something should have got nothing at all im greatful i get something from this i looked at the thing and was like at least we get a concilation yeah really funny gaia i bet most of you sin members would be cussing and shouting and flaming us even more if they gave you this skin i know most of you would be doing the same thing no one deserves this cept maybe the mime from animaniacs im signing this petition

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My friend was in B.O.O. and got really upset. For her, I'll sign =)
I'll sign =)

I wish they'd at least let us ghost it
I WANNA SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!this is bs that we get potato skin as a 'better' consolation prize.

Romantic Raider

I'll sign, I wouldn't mind if we even had to pay for our skins I'd still buy it so long as I didn't need to fear changing my avatar for fear of losing my skin.
and i shared this topic on facebook =)
            || Signs ||
            I really can't believe that they gave us this skin.
            People on BOO say SIN cheated, and people on SIN say BOO cheated.
            I did not cheat, but both sides may have.
            So maybe, give us our skin back, and SIN can keep theirs.
            Or at least let us buy the skin like other people said.
            And btw; I still have my skin on.
            If you look behind my glasses, you'll see a bit of red.
            I don't wanna change if I can't wear the pretty BOO skin.
            D:
yes i love the BOO skin, and now i can never see it again. ever again. it sucks. sad

Mewling Pup

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

I definitely sign.

Not only because you're my friend, Hikari, but also because it really is a crappy skin. I mean, yeah, the developers tried their damnedest to make a practical joke out of gaia because they even said that they weren't going to give us a prize to begin with. Really, they could have just made that so much better Or at least remove the soulbound from it because if I could, I would throw that thing in the trash heap rather than trying to sell it. But since it's soulbound, I'd have to tear my soul from my body which would eventually kill me. Bottom line, this consolation prize sucks something that's R rated.

Beloved Gekko

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=267981

Things are going well I see xD *pokes link* Anyone keeping their skins? Btw, I already signed biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff