Backwoods Elder

techpriest35
dark pillow
techpriest35
dark pillow
techpriest35
dark pillow

No problem! biggrin Thanks for making the petition! ^^
i think you are missing the point of this petition you arent supposed to make your whole avatar invisible it wouldnt help the servers at all you are supposed to make aprts of your avatar disappear so you can make certain cosplays such as if you wanted to cos play as a card you could truely have no head or arms and the hidden ace and look a lot neater than if you had extra parts

But it would also be possible to make your avatar disappear, like making a scene instead of an avi... Here's an example from tektek so that you'll see what I mean:

User Image
lols your body hasnt disappeared it has transformed you are one of the items in the example

Oh, yeah you're right! >.<; Ehm, anyways, layering like that is also impossible on gaia, would be great if it was possible... -.-; But okay, it still would be awesome if the avi looked like this:

User Image

Here the avi is simply invisble. Right?! O.O
thats an impossible avatar even if they changed the code to make a item like iwanted this one has no avatar cause all you used were back ground items and on gaia layering the green egg would show up around your naked body

Noooo.... If the body is invisible then it wouldn't show... that speaks for itself.

Demonic Hellraiser

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
I sign. It sounds cool.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
They could base it off the Cirque du Gothique Ringmaster fellow! He'd be invisible if he didn't wear clothes and have paint/makeup stuff on his face. :}

-signs-

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
dark pillow
techpriest35
dark pillow
techpriest35
dark pillow

But it would also be possible to make your avatar disappear, like making a scene instead of an avi... Here's an example from tektek so that you'll see what I mean:

User Image
lols your body hasnt disappeared it has transformed you are one of the items in the example

Oh, yeah you're right! >.<; Ehm, anyways, layering like that is also impossible on gaia, would be great if it was possible... -.-; But okay, it still would be awesome if the avi looked like this:

User Image

thats an impossible avatar even if they changed the code to make a item like iwanted this one has no avatar cause all you used were back ground items and on gaia layering the green egg would show up around your naked body

Noooo.... If the body is invisible then it wouldn't show... that speaks for itself.
yes but i doubt that gaia will allow you to become completely invisible which is why i didnt have that listed in the first post in fact i think theres some kind of rule agaisnt completely invisble avatars
and with the item layering as it is now you would be naked and have a forst around you with a snake around your neck

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Volixia669
I sign. It sounds cool.
thx for signing

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Saffrons_Curse
They could base it off the Cirque du Gothique Ringmaster fellow! He'd be invisible if he didn't wear clothes and have paint/makeup stuff on his face. :}

-signs-
thx for signing

Backwoods Elder

techpriest35
dark pillow
techpriest35
dark pillow
techpriest35
dark pillow

User Image

User Image

yes but i doubt that gaia will allow you to become completely invisible which is why i didnt have that listed in the first post in fact i think theres some kind of rule agaisnt completely invisble avatars
and with the item layering as it is now you would be naked and have a forst around you with a snake around your neck

Oh, they have a rule like that huh... I know, as it is now the avi wouldn't work at all! D: Too bad...

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
its ok dark im sure if they make this item they will have some way of seeing you even if you are invisible they might make the layering so you couldnt do more than make your arms head and feet invisible meaning you would still have a body

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
techpriest35
Saffrons_Curse

-signs-
thx for signing

Np <33

Widow

Lonely Noob

I sign.
Good luck with the petition. biggrin

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Saffrons_Curse
techpriest35
Saffrons_Curse

-signs-
thx for signing

Np <33
lol

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
goldineye
I sign.
Good luck with the petition. biggrin
thx for signing

7,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
It would be kind of nice to have a dress worn without legs to give the feel of floating, rather than using the stupid spirit tail thing.

I sign!

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Symphonic Maiden
It would be kind of nice to have a dress worn without legs to give the feel of floating, rather than using the stupid spirit tail thing.

I sign!
thx for signing

Desirable Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Good idea!

*signs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items