Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
rejected to you
signs
thx for signing
I'd sign, if I thought it would be used as well-needed confidence boost for amputees, or for an amputee to show that they don't mind who they are, and for other such reasons, but it seems to me that people would abuse it in a way that would make things worse...

Seen as you're the maker of the thread, techpriest35, I'd quite like to hear your opinion on that. I don't mean to cause a hastle, but while missing body parts can be fun for some, they can be traumatic for others, and I'd rather like to see if you've any ideas on how this could work without being offensive.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
falling-through-stars
I'd sign, if I thought it would be used as well-needed confidence boost for amputees, or for an amputee to show that they don't mind who they are, and for other such reasons, but it seems to me that people would abuse it in a way that would make things worse...

Seen as you're the maker of the thread, techpriest35, I'd quite like to hear your opinion on that.

i think that people might try to abuse it but im not sure if you are signing or if you are wanting to reassure people that have limbs missing but im not sure how it could reassure some one who has missing limbs
techpriest35
falling-through-stars

Seen as you're the maker of the thread, techpriest35, I'd quite like to hear your opinion on that.

i think that people might try to abuse it but im not sure if you are signing or if you are wanting to reassure people that have limbs missing but im not sure how it could reassure some one who has missing limbs

Ah, sorry, but I think I may have editted my post a little late. I simply wanted to point out that amputees can feel rather self contious, and that while this could help them to accept it (after all, seeing others who accept it can be rather helpful), it could also become offputting.

I'm not going to sign as of yet, but I just thought I'd put it out there.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
falling-through-stars
techpriest35
falling-through-stars

Ah, sorry, but I think I may have editted my post a little late. I simply wanted to point out that amputees can feel rather self contious, and that while this could help them to accept it (after all, seeing others who accept it can be rather helpful), it could also become offputting.

you do realize this petetion isnt about amputated limbs its about invisble limbs as int ehy were never ther or like ghosts
techpriest35
falling-through-stars
techpriest35
falling-through-stars

you do realize this petetion isnt about amputated limbs its about invisble limbs as int ehy were never ther or like ghosts

I'm sorry if I misunderstood what you were trying to petition for, but when I first read the topic line I thought that it would be about making a Gaia Avatar represent the real people behing them, but I am clearly mistaken. While I won't be signing, feel free to decide yourself wether what you will be allowing is tasteful, and possibly disregard what I have said and continue collecting signatures towards your cause.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
falling-through-stars
techpriest35
falling-through-stars
techpriest35
falling-through-stars

I'm sorry if I misunderstood what you were trying to petition for, but when I first read the topic line I thought that it would be about making a Gaia Avatar represent the real people behing them, but I am clearly mistaken. While I won't be signing, feel free to decide yourself wether what you will be allowing is tasteful, and possibly disregard what I have said and continue collecting signatures towards your cause.
lols this is perfectly tasteful as long as people dont try to make avatars that are fully invisible i think that would break the tos so the item would have to allow no more than one or tow equipped to make it work
and gaia has released items like the nitemare that are less tasteless than this for it shows no head but with blood every where i dont like that cause it still shows a red circle when you try to use it for my purpose like some times people wont want to have arms cause it will interfer with the avatar as a whole this item is purely for astectic purposes only no other motive behind it besides helping all those who have already signed get something they would like

Beloved Giver

16,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cerylia Noel signs this petition!

Help me? Donate bugs or inks?

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Cerylia Noel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cerylia Noel signs this petition!

Help me? Donate bugs or inks?
thx for signing and just so you know your image doesnt work

Dyani-hymn's Widow

Girl-Crazy Kitten

10,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
This is a pretty cool idea. I sign.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points