thx mayday for signing

Dapper Genius

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
Doctor Kickass signs.
Great great idea. :3
It would really make for some interesting avatars.
Sign mine? :3

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Doctor Kickass
Doctor Kickass signs.
Great great idea. :3
It would really make for some interesting avatars.
Sign mine? :3

thx for signing

Backwoods Elder

I sign! biggrin I want to be invisible. >w<

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
dark pillow
thx for signing

Backwoods Elder

techpriest35
dark pillow
thx for signing

No problem! biggrin Thanks for making the petition! ^^

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
dark pillow
techpriest35
dark pillow
thx for signing

i think you are missing the point of this petition you arent supposed to make your whole avatar invisible it wouldnt help the servers at all you are supposed to make aprts of your avatar disappear so you can make certain cosplays such as if you wanted to cos play as a card you could truely have no head or arms and the hidden ace and look a lot neater than if you had extra parts

Backwoods Elder

techpriest35
dark pillow
techpriest35
dark pillow
thx for signing

i think you are missing the point of this petition you arent supposed to make your whole avatar invisible it wouldnt help the servers at all you are supposed to make aprts of your avatar disappear so you can make certain cosplays such as if you wanted to cos play as a card you could truely have no head or arms and the hidden ace and look a lot neater than if you had extra parts

But it would also be possible to make your avatar disappear, like making a scene instead of an avi... Here's an example from tektek so that you'll see what I mean:

User Image

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
dark pillow
techpriest35
dark pillow
techpriest35
dark pillow
thx for signing

But it would also be possible to make your avatar disappear, like making a scene instead of an avi... Here's an example from tektek so that you'll see what I mean:

User Image
lols your body hasnt disappeared it has transformed you are one of the items in the example

Melodious Flatterer

Backwoods Elder

techpriest35
dark pillow
techpriest35
dark pillow
techpriest35
dark pillow
thx for signing

User Image
lols your body hasnt disappeared it has transformed you are one of the items in the example

Oh, yeah you're right! >.<; Ehm, anyways, layering like that is also impossible on gaia, would be great if it was possible... -.-; But okay, it still would be awesome if the avi looked like this:

User Image

Here the avi is simply invisble. Right?! O.O

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Ms Jolene Hill
I sign.
thx for signing

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
dark pillow
techpriest35
dark pillow
techpriest35
dark pillow

User Image

Oh, yeah you're right! >.<; Ehm, anyways, layering like that is also impossible on gaia, would be great if it was possible... -.-; But okay, it still would be awesome if the avi looked like this:

User Image

Here the avi is simply invisble. Right?! O.O
thats an impossible avatar even if they changed the code to make a item like iwanted this one has no avatar cause all you used were back ground items and on gaia layering the green egg would show up around your naked body

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff