Welcome to Gaia! ::

DC or Marvel?

DC 0.17711171662125 17.7% [ 130 ]
Marvel 0.50408719346049 50.4% [ 370 ]
Don't make me choose! 0.31880108991826 31.9% [ 234 ]
Total Votes:[ 734 ]

Omnipresent Mage

faded beat

I actually only just got the notification of you quoting my post pages back.
Yes please, if you could change it and take me off hiatus, that would be wonderful.

hydrogen jukebox's Princess

Desirable Poster

Rayntia

L-Shaped would be wonderful please <3

Firebreathing Waffles

l Sailor Centaurus l
A L ii E N_P A N D A

Yeeeeaaaaah, I had no idea what I was doing while I was writing that. With a calendar close to me, you'd think I'd know that. xD Sorry for the trouble!

And it's so wonderful! I love it! ;w;

Alright darlingit is officially up in the pandamonium. would you like a link or do you know how to get there? sorry to have it cut so late. i've been sick all morning.

Blessed Mage

12,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
                                                H e l l o ! My name is; Morgaen Rose
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t
                                                keep it creepy

Here are some facts about my character!
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Alyss Genevieve Remal
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; Aly
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Stubborn, to the point, independent, and slightly tsundere in general.
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4, Image 5, Image 6. (You don't have to use them all. Whatever you think is best. )
                                                ✔Colors; Primary: Steel Blue, Secondary: Goldenrod, Accent: Silver.
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; "Mine was a life that was once said to be one that wouldn't last...I'm still here, so I'm going to make a difference with what life I have." (I don't mind it being in the graphic or coded, I'd rather it look clean than cluttered trying to put it in a spot it won't fit!)
                                                ✔Extra Information; Anything else is linked to the name, that's her profile thread. I'd like the post layout in the L shape if possible.
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;As soon as humanly possible. ((not rushing, but the rp is open so when you can is best!))

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
keep it creepy
A L ii E N_P A N D A
faded beat
User ImageUser Image

Nice post samples, every-
      one! I might just order from
      you all in the future when I
      pick up a new roleplay!

If I may, who are the models
      for Alexis (Creepy), armored
      Val
      (Panda), and Ukaku (Beat)?

Fatcat

Nintendraw

the model i use for ukaku is veloce visrin from the
            manga called carciphona by shilin huang

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd

satomi

let me know what you think about it c:

xXAnime_DestroyerXx

i didn't see this earlier :c
i'm sorry but I'm going to have to decline your order
i'm moving this week and between that and school I won't have any time at all on my hands reserved for layout making ~

faded beat

if it's all right, i'm going to be on hiatus for the next couple weeks or so bc i'm moving and all that
as soon as i'm settled in and everything i'll let you know that when available again c:

Toxic Gatekeeper

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Bittersweet Cupcakes

i didn't see this earlier :c
i'm sorry but I'm going to have to decline your order
i'm moving this week and between that and school I won't have any time at all on my hands reserved for layout making ~

That's okay with me, maybe some other time when I have another rp xD
Thank you for responding as well.

hydrogen jukebox's Princess

Desirable Poster

Bittersweet Cupcakes

Oooooo I love <3
Thank you very much >w<
Trade Sent!

Blessed Humorist

A L ii E N_P A N D A

I know how to get there, so don't worry about it! I'm sorry to hear you getting sick, though, and I hope you get better soon.

Thank you for the graphic; it looks amazing! I'll send you a trade shortly.

Firebreathing Waffles

Nintendraw
keep it creepy
A L ii E N_P A N D A
faded beat
User ImageUser Image

Nice post samples, every-
      one! I might just order from
      you all in the future when I
      pick up a new roleplay!

If I may, who are the models
      for Alexis (Creepy), armored
      Val
      (Panda), and Ukaku (Beat)?

I have no idea on Val, I actually made him for someone who just gave me both photos. His name is in the quote, maybe he could give you more information.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
demianpld
A L ii E N_P A N D A
Nintendraw
Nice post samples, everyone! I might just order from you all in the future when I pick up a new roleplay!

If I may, who are the models for Alexis (Creepy), armored Val (Panda), and Ukaku (Beat)?
I have no idea on Val, I actually made him for someone who just gave me both photos. His name is in the quote, maybe he could give you more information.
Hello! May I know who you gave to Panda as a model for armored Valaineral? That's an awesome pic, and I might want to use the artist's other works in a future RP. biggrin

Fatcat

Nintendraw

i did some digging cause i too was curious and the armor
            is from a game called aion. i believe it is just promotion
            picture for the game, in all honesty i have no clue.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
faded beat
i did some digging cause i too was curious and the armor
is from a game called aion. i believe it is just promotion
picture for the game, in all honesty i have no clue.
That's something to go off of, and the two do look similar enough. Thanks!

Fashionable Lover

H e l l o ! My name is; Sir Spazalots
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t A L ii E N_P A N D A
                                                Here are some facts about my character!
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Uriah Tobias Simons
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; none
                                                ✔Character's Personality; A wallflower type: ■ Reserved; Uriah is a quiet type who does not speak up. He prefers to be in the background and not being focused on. ■ Passionate; He has a love for dance, a love that makes it so when he does dance he is overwhelmed by the joy and fluidity and goes into a state of solidarity where he does not notice his surroundings. ■ Kind; Being raised by a single mother he often was given lessons and proper manners and behaviors. ■ Dedicated; He is a hard worker and determined, if not a bit stubborn. He stands by his decisions and follows his dreams. You can only get so far as a dancer if you aren't dedicated. ■ Loyal; Once you are his friend he will stay by your side and help you in any way he can. ■ Honest; He won't lie without feeling horrible and very guilty.
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; [ 1 ] [ 2 ]
                                                ✔Colors; Greens, something kinda dull - not too flashy
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; "Dancing isn't just dance. It's Magical. Something that sets you free"
                                                ✔Extra Information; He's a second year Hufflepuff. A dancer. Really a huge wallflower who goes unnoticed - excpet when dancing. He is talented and people notice so he does it in private.
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;10/30? Sometime during the day.

A L ii E N_P A N D A

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces