Welcome to Gaia! ::

DC or Marvel?

DC 0.17711171662125 17.7% [ 130 ]
Marvel 0.50408719346049 50.4% [ 370 ]
Don't make me choose! 0.31880108991826 31.9% [ 234 ]
Total Votes:[ 734 ]

Sagely Visionary

H e l l o ! My name is; roeyrandom
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t ANYONE
                                                Here are some facts about my character!
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Oliver Argint
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; Ollie
                                                ✔Character's Personality; cold, serious
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used;love this image

X

X

✔Colors; blues
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; "You better hope I succeed, for I have seen the throne of kings and it was empty." (in a small font if need credit anon)
                                                ✔Extra Information; looking for L shapd layout
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;as soon as you can

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Tisir

H e l l o ! My name is; YesterdayTodayForever
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t Tisir
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Elena Anne Hawkins
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; Ellie
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Flirty, sweet, unique, daring, adventurous, crazy, and fun
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; Charlize Theron
                                                ✔Colors; Any that match please?
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; Any lyrics from Angel
                                                ✔Extra Information; I would want a place for OOC <3
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!; No date/time - whenever it gets finished

Beloved Lunatic

26,515 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Waffles! 25
Tisir
Enigmatic Malady

Perpetual Echoes

I'm sorry to both of you, but I have badly injured the muscles in my neck and shoulders over the weekend and now it is impossible for me to sit at my computer (currently posting this from my cellphone) for long enough periods of time to finish your orders, even though I started them. Unfortunately this means I'm going to have to cancel both of your orders; I cannot apologize enough.

Its alright! You take your time to recover and rest! Im sorry for your injuries and I hope you get better soon! Thank you for taking the time to let me know. ^-^

Desirable Bachelorette

11,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
                                                H e l l o ! My name is; Trust The Lemming
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t A L ii E N_P A N D A or anyone else who's available~
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Azalea Kigeo
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; Aza
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Friendly, Curious, and compassionate
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; Click Click Click
                                                ✔Colors; Pink, orange, black
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; (you don't have to use these)
                                                "I'm in trouble
                                                I'm an addict
                                                I'm addicted to this girl
                                                She's got my heart tied in a knot
                                                And my stomach in a whirl

But even worse
                                                I can't stop calling her
                                                She's all I want and more
                                                I mean damn
                                                What's not to adore?"
                                                ✔Extra Information; Make it pretty pink, orange ^^ thanks <3
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;Soon as ya can

A L ii E N_P A N D A

Firebreathing Waffles

Trust The Lemming
                                                H e l l o ! My name is; Trust The Lemming
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t A L ii E N_P A N D A or anyone else who's available~
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Azalea Kigeo
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; Aza
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Friendly, Curious, and compassionate
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; Click Click Click
                                                ✔Colors; Pink, orange, black
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; (you don't have to use these)
                                                "I'm in trouble
                                                I'm an addict
                                                I'm addicted to this girl
                                                She's got my heart tied in a knot
                                                And my stomach in a whirl

But even worse
                                                I can't stop calling her
                                                She's all I want and more
                                                I mean damn
                                                What's not to adore?"
                                                ✔Extra Information; Make it pretty pink, orange ^^ thanks <3
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;Soon as ya can

A L ii E N_P A N D A

Accepted

Desirable Bachelorette

11,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
A L ii E N_P A N D A

Sweet! Thanks so much ~ heart

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
                                                H e l l o ! My name is; Maiya Kajuji
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t Taco Taylor525 or Whoever is available
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Jack Warren
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; none
                                                ✔Character's Personality; very focused and intelligent but also very kind and is a good father though he can be a little immature at times.
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; XXXX
                                                ✔Colors; gray, black, dark blue
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; "Why worry? If you've done your best worrying won't make it any better."
                                                ✔Extra Information; profile
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;The sooner the better!

Taco Taylor525

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Maiya Kajuji

I would love to, but unfortunately my current laptop does not hold all my crafts and function properly. Still trying to find a solution

Tipsy Tipper

11,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
                                                H e l l o ! My name is; Xx asiandoll xX
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t A L ii E N_P A N D A
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Vincent Belrose
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; none
                                                ✔Character's Personality; athletic, charming, adventurous
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; eric this one centered
                                                x x x or any good photos of ian somerhalder

✔Colors; #91b3cc #0098c5 #a5a5a5
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; Kiss the Girl from Little Mermaid - any lyrics
                                                ✔Extra Information; its for a rp. if possible, can you do a L-shaped graphic? can you also add ooc, song I'm listening to, how I'm feeling, what I'm wearing?
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;(5/19 8 am HST)

Magnetic Conversationalist

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
                                                H e l l o ! My name is; ChemNerd11
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t A L ii E N_P A N D A
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Aasia Jane Talbott
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; Aasia
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Profile Here
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; Barbara Palvin
                                                ✔Colors; Steelblue, Goldenrod, dark blue, light blue, teal (Don't have to use them all. First two are the main)
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; (None that I can think of as of yet.)
                                                ✔Extra Information; Her character was a mermaid princess, she's living on the land now so wet hair pics, beach pics, etc would be appreciated. I need a post layout for her. I'm willing to pay 100Mil (Not including tip) if you can get it finished this weekend
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;As soon as you can get it done.

A L ii E N_P A N D A

Loyal Friend

H e l l o ! My name is; Worleybird
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t keep it creepy
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Kelly Kent
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames;Kelly
                                                ✔Character's Personality;Quirky
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; Berit Brikeland (I can Link you pictures if you want me too I'm just about to head off to work.
                                                ✔Colors;Sea Geen, Light purple
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics;
                                                ✔Extra Information; She is supergirl
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;As soon as you are able

keep it creepy

Hope you guys are still open.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas