Marvel 0.50408719346049 50.4% [ 370 ]
Don't make me choose! 0.31880108991826 31.9% [ 234 ]
Total Votes:[ 734 ]

Taco Taylor525
blue moon harmonies
Taco Taylor525
blue moon harmonies
Taco Taylor525

H e l l o ! My name is; (blue moon harmonies)
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t (Taco Taylor525 )
                                                Here are some facts about my character!
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; willow irwin
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; will
                                                ✔Character's Personality; she is a bit of a daydreamer, awkward but loves having fun
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; x x x x
                                                ✔Colors; x
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; n/a
                                                ✔Extra Information; let me know if you need any more information :3
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;as soon as you can :]

Accepted...
I will be able to start work on this... maybe tomorrow, maybe Tuesday. I'm currently sharing a car with my mom cuz my truck was totaled, so some evenings I'm at my house with my computer and programs, some evenings I'm stuck over here lol. I'm sorry for that inconvenience. If you'll be able to tolerate all that crazy I'd be more than willing to work on it.

Do I have free reign to add other pictures to the mix? Are there any of those pictures you just have to have?

You have total free reign to add some other pictures of her :3

Alright, I'm back at my place, I'm gonna make you a really simple temporary in case your roleplay starts before I finish though, I have work the next couple of days and a convention to go to Saturday.

thank you :3

Hilarious Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tisir

H e l l o ! My name is; Celestial Elegance
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t Tisir
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Catalina Stephanie Ladee
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; "Cat", "Kitty", or "Steph"
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Timid, shy, and dainty. As a slave, she's obedient, nervous, and weak. HOWEVER, her actual hidden qualities are that she's quite playful,loyal and so very passionate. She's very, very feminine and dainty ((I like to think of her as a flower))
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; I want to apologize for the largeness of the images-- Someone told me the larger the image, the better the quality of the graphic. Well, I used their advice and I may have gotten images... too large. Sorry if it's an inconvenience. Also, you do not have to use all of these images. I just wanted to give you some room to do what you want.

Favorites:
                                                One Two
                                                Others:
                                                Three Four Five Six
                                                ✔Colors; So I said that she's feminine, BUT she's not the pink girly-girl feminine. More of a passionate purple feminine. So I'd be happy with purples, and/or blues. Feel free to add whatever else you're comfortable with.
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; "The stars, they're calling for me" -- or something cool and space-related lol idk
                                                ✔Extra Information;
                                                Okay, so here we go ((I try to be as thorough as possible to get across what I'm looking for. I hope it's not too much))

First of all, I'm mainly thinking that I want an L-shape graphic w/ coding.

This character is a female slave, but her current master has "technically" released her from slavery, so I don't want the slave thing to have much of a role in this graphic.

If you are in any way, familiar with Norse Mythology, then that might help you out a bit, and if not, it's not a big deal. You see, my character is a Valkyrie ((Valkyries were celestial beings that were familiar spirits of the great god Odin. Their job was to pluck fallen warriors from the fields of war, and take them to the halls of Valhalla (Odin's 'heaven' for his building army) Valkyries usually have wings, are suited in armor, and posses special powers-- many mistaken them for Angels. However, my specific character did a lot of bad joojoo, and was banished/cursed. She no longer has wings, has minor powers, and is blind. SO, I'd like you to somehow put on the graphic that she's cursed/banished. I'm not good at brainstorming, but you could word it in a cool way like: 'Cursed to the bone' or you could simply put 'Cursed Celestial' or whatever. I'm happy with pretty much anything.

Also, I want to emphasize that she's a Celestial. She grew up in the heavens, with galaxy/space-like scenery. So, I could definitely see a galaxy theme here, if you think that's fitting. If you don't agree with the galaxy theme, I do like a flower theme-- possibly relative to the flowers in the images I sent you.

Now, I haven't provided any specific galaxy/background pictures for you, so I hope you're okay with that. Feel free to use any background images that you'd like, and I'm happy with GIFs as well, if you want to put one in there, as long as it's not too pricey.

I do want an O.O.C. feature, much like the one that I have in my layout below~

Here's my past layout that I put together really quick for my rp-- it might give you a small idea of what I'm looking for

User Image

( The stars, they're calling for me )

User Image
                                                BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

{O.ut O.f C.andy}
                                                "Speaking" - FireBrick
                                                Thinking - Plum

Quote:

PLEASE PM me to let me know if you have any more questions or comments. Thank you so so so much!

Oh! and I need this done by!;PLEASE, take your time. I know that I've given you quite a handful, and I know very well that life can slow things down.

Friendly Kitten

8,725 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
A L ii E N_P A N D A

H e l l o ! My name is; Beware The Bridget
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t A L ii E N_P A N D A
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Harry Edwards Styles
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; n/a
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Flirty, outgoing, childish, playful
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; Harry Styles
                                                ✔Colors; whatever you think would look good.
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; whatever you'd like to use.
                                                ✔Extra Information;
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;preferably within the next few days, but I don't really have a set date I need it by, so if it takes longer than that I don't mind. I know making these layouts takes time :3
Quote:
keep it creepy
Quote:
A L ii E N_P A N D A
Quote:
super sexy tofu

Price between 1bil - 1.2 bil

H e l l o ! My name is; II Rave Party Shuffle II
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t keep it creepy , A L ii E N_P A N D A , or super sexy tofu
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Arianna Marie
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; Aria
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Rebellious // Playful // Cunning
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; Mamiko
                                                ✔Colors; Dodger Blue and Dark Orchid
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; Doomed from the start, we can't stay apart
                                                Everywhere I turn I'm trapped in your heart
                                                There's no escape, secrets keep you awake
                                                No running away, no saving the day
                                                Wild and exciting I'm breaking you down
                                                You're making a comeback, I'm taking your crown
                                                Nursery rhymes I’m singing my dreams
                                                I'm lost in the woods and you're baring your teeth
                                                ✔Extra Information; I would like an L shape, with a time skip bar, and music, clothing, and extra icons. With coding
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!; I don’t have a specific date or time I need them buy

I am interested in this a r t i s t keep it creepy , A L ii E N_P A N D A , or super sexy tofu
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Lillian Elisabeth
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; Lily
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Spontaneous / Energetic / Mischievous
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; Mykie
                                                ✔Colors; Dark Turquoise and Blue Violet
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; Yeah, listen up
                                                Hey, hey, never look back,
                                                Dumb struck boy, ego intact
                                                Look boy, why you so mad
                                                Second guessin', but should've hit that
                                                Hey Demi, you picked the wrong lover
                                                Should've picked that one, he's cuter than the other
                                                I just wanna laugh, cause you're tryna be a hipster
                                                Kick him to the curb, take a Polaroid picture
                                                ✔Extra Information; I would like an L shape, with a time skip bar, and music, clothing, and extra icons. With coding
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!; I don’t have a specific date or time I need them buy

✔Character's Full Name; Kai Alexander
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; Alex
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Stern / Guarded / Caring
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used;
                                                ✔Colors; Forest Green and Royal Blue
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; I’ll leave you choking
                                                On every word you left unspoken
                                                Rebuild all that you’ve broken
                                                And now you know
                                                I’ll leave you choking
                                                On every word you left unspoken
                                                Rebuild all that you’ve broken
                                                And now you know
                                                Every wound will shape me
                                                Every scar will build my throne

✔Character's Full Name; Lillian Elizabeth Bonfamille
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; Duchess
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Spoiled / Funny / Weird
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; Laci Kay Somers
                                                ✔Colors; Your choice
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics;
                                                I can feel you whisper
                                                And laying on the floor
                                                And I try to stop but I keep on coming back for more
                                                I'm a lightweight, and I know it
                                                Cause after the first time
                                                I was falling
                                                Falling now

Quotable Protagonist

6,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
                                                H e l l o ! My name is; Rhixnne
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t A L ii E N_P A N D A
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Pandora
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; Dori
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Usually pretty quiet, kind of keeps to herself, a little odd, but still a very happy girl
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; Nikki Hahn
                                                ✔Colors; Nothing too bright, more muted colors, but nothing to light either (if that makes sense)
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; If you think anything would fit, you're welcome to add it!
                                                ✔Extra Information; She's part of a gypsy camp.
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!; as soon as you can, if that's okay. Please and thank you!

H e l l o ! My name is; Rhixnne
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t keep it creepy
                                                ✔Character's Full Name;Valentine Odette De Coudray
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; Val
                                                ✔Character's Personality; seemingly innocent, can be promiscuous when she wants to be, kind of shy and insecure, curious
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; Alexandra Daddario
                                                ✔Colors; Hot pink and turquoise
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; "All things truly wicked start from innocence." -Ernest Hemingway
                                                ✔Extra Information; she's the middle princess of a vampire kingdom
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!; no rush! Just whenever!

A L ii E N_P A N D A
keep it creepy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas