Don't make me choose! 0.31880108991826 31.9% [ 234 ]
Total Votes:[ 734 ]

Friendly Giver

11,640 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Super Sexy Tofu
                                                H e l l o ! My name is; xXHaunted_DreamsXx
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t Super Sexy Tofu
                                                Here are some facts about my character!
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Levi Bradord Hart
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; Lee, Levi
                                                ✔Character's Personality;
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; Everything Can Be Found Here
                                                ✔Colors; #000000 #669999 #990000
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; "Some men just want to watch the world burn."
                                                ✔Extra Information; I am paying you in either gold or wish list items.
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;As Soon as possible. My sister is doing a gif I would like to have added to the post layout. I will send as soon as she gets done.

Winx3669's Wife

Dangerous Lunatic

8,575 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
                                                H e l l o ! My name is; xLethal Injection
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t Anyone available
                                                ✔Character's Full Name;Marco Archer
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames;
                                                ✔Character's Personality;unpredictable, ladies man, graffiti artist, tattooaholic
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used;pick whichever you'd like
                                                x
                                                x
                                                x
                                                x
                                                x
                                                x
                                                x
                                                ✔Colors;any that you feel would work
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics;"And I took so many chances in my life
                                                I'm surprise I'm still standing right here
                                                I never thought I'll make it yo
                                                Just a couple of years ago, I was living in a nightmare
                                                Knife in my chest, Knife in my back
                                                Never thought I'll be able to breath again
                                                But now I know I'm here for a reason but
                                                I just don't think this ******** see it yet"
                                                ✔Extra Information;
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;asap

Nibbs-chan's Husbando

H e l l o ! My name is; Mermaid Syreni
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t Anyone available
                                                ✔Character's Full Name;Tsukimi Hanazawa
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames;Sweetie
                                                ✔Character's Personality;Bright, bubbly, kind, caring, adorable little sweetheart
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used;(1)(2)(3)
                                                ✔Colors;Here for reference
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics;I want it with whipped cream on it
                                                ✔Extra Information;Profile here for reference. Tsukimi works at a maid and butler cafe called Vanilla and Lace, hence all the dessert pictures. Feel free to change or add any pictures/colors/ etc.
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;As soon as you can

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Notice:
If you'd like a layout done by someone in our awesome staff, PLEASE QUOTE THEM IN YOUR POST. Do NOT edit it in, if you do so we will not receive the notification about your inquiry. We all live very busy lives and you will end up just getting upset from a lack of response when it was your own fault for not quoting the artist.

ALSO

Asking for anyone available, you probably won't get an answer as quickly as you'd like, try quoting a few of your favorite artists in the shop and see who will do it out of them.

Thank you for your time.

Jushiee's Princess

Fashionable Prophet

14,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tisir

H e l l o ! My name is; (Biankurs)
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t (Tisir)
                                                Here are some facts about my character! She is a hunter of supernatural creatures. A known bad a**, basically.
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Doralie Eliza Solara
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames;[/b ]Dora
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Outgoing, tough, emotional, stuck up, dangerous.
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; Megan Fox (You can use any pictures but please be creative and make it look good, I trust your judgement)
                                                ✔Colors; #a43d5a
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; "Smiling doesn't mean you're happy. It means you're strong. Because darling, feeling is an option. You can choose to feel, or you can choose not to."
                                                ✔Extra Information;
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!; As soon as you can <3

Interesting Cutie-Pie

9,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
                                                H e l l o ! My name is; white_witch_shara
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t keep it creepy
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Evelyn Tyre
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; Eve
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Optimistic, friendly, tends to lose focus while looking at the sky, airhead but intelligent
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; last post has the two pics I want used
                                                ✔Colors; blues, purples, like shades
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics;
                                                ✔Extra Information; She's like a guardian of the sky. Can manipulate the weather and stuff.
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;as soon as you can

keep it creepy
Taco Taylor525

H e l l o ! My name is; (blue moon harmonies)
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t (Taco Taylor525 )
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; willow irwin
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; will
                                                ✔Character's Personality; she is a bit of a daydreamer, awkward but loves having fun
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; x x x x
                                                ✔Colors; x
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; n/a
                                                ✔Extra Information; let me know if you need any more information :3
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;as soon as you can :]

Pure-hearted Wildcat

H e l l o ! My name is; ThroneofImmortals
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t A L ii E N_P A N D A
                                                ✔Character's Full Name;Adabelle Marie Walker
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames;Ada
                                                ✔Character's Personality;Stubborn, Blunt, Deceptive, Impulsive, Selfish,
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 -- you can use any of them, not all of them are necessary
                                                ✔Colors; Dark to medium colors, not bright please
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; "Judging a book by its cover is common, don't make that mistake with me."
                                                ✔Extra Information;
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;7/16/15 please

A L ii E N_P A N D A

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
blue moon harmonies
Taco Taylor525

✔Character's Personality; she is a bit of a daydreamer, awkward but loves having fun
                                                ✔Colors; x

Accepted...
I will be able to start work on this... maybe tomorrow, maybe Tuesday. I'm currently sharing a car with my mom cuz my truck was totaled, so some evenings I'm at my house with my computer and programs, some evenings I'm stuck over here lol. I'm sorry for that inconvenience. If you'll be able to tolerate all that crazy I'd be more than willing to work on it.

Do I have free reign to add other pictures to the mix? Are there any of those pictures you just have to have?
Taco Taylor525
blue moon harmonies
Taco Taylor525

✔Colors; x

Accepted...
I will be able to start work on this... maybe tomorrow, maybe Tuesday. I'm currently sharing a car with my mom cuz my truck was totaled, so some evenings I'm at my house with my computer and programs, some evenings I'm stuck over here lol. I'm sorry for that inconvenience. If you'll be able to tolerate all that crazy I'd be more than willing to work on it.

Do I have free reign to add other pictures to the mix? Are there any of those pictures you just have to have?

You have total free reign to add some other pictures of her :3

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
blue moon harmonies
Taco Taylor525
blue moon harmonies
Taco Taylor525

✔Colors; x

Accepted...

You have total free reign to add some other pictures of her :3

Alright, I'm back at my place, I'm gonna make you a really simple temporary in case your roleplay starts before I finish though, I have work the next couple of days and a convention to go to Saturday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff