Welcome to Gaia! ::

DC or Marvel?

DC 0.17711171662125 17.7% [ 130 ]
Marvel 0.50408719346049 50.4% [ 370 ]
Don't make me choose! 0.31880108991826 31.9% [ 234 ]
Total Votes:[ 734 ]

Fatcat

i'm surprised you guys still have my name on the front page.
//i'm RlDDANCE.
the account got banned so this is my new one. feel free
to take it off if you'd like.
jk, don't take me off i want to work here
i need gold. D;
i have expensive taste and a wishlist to get rid of !
;D

Beloved Seeker

sick as frick
all these usernames are better then mine wut

H e l l o ! My name is; r a d i x l
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t RIDDANCE or sick as frick
                                                Here are some facts about my character!
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Yoko Littner
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; ---
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Yoko is shown to be very mature and quite knowledgeable. She’s a kind and caring person, but can be aggressive. She is a person who can handle most situations very well; known to be very good at fighting with her rifle and confident with her skills.
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; ahhhh okay so I saw that you do well with gifs? so um, the one gif that I would really love for sure to be on there is this one: x and these are ones that you can choose from: y o k o and if you need a still picture, just say so and I'll give you some c:
                                                ✔Colors; reds, reds, reds. oh and black. maybe pink? but eh, not really.
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; none! but as text in general, would it be okay to add: Indie (over her name and underneath: ) Roleplay Account. Uh this is not a must okay but maybe "+ RL FC!" but like I said, not a must cause this must be already messy as it is omg
                                                ✔Extra Information; This is just a promo banner! So it's not really a post layout or anything, I just need one banner thingy?? this is such a mess jfc sorry. also, I see that for rush orders it would be more gold so like, I can do that?? anything ranging to the highest, 300k would be okay with me.
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;maybe a week? is that okay? if not two is fine ;w;

Fatcat

r a d i x l

well, it depends on if they want me to work here.
i work in another shop ( it's in my siggy )
but i don't want to take the business away from this shop
so if they say i can stay, i will start your order as soon as i
finished with the other ones.
sound okay?

Fatcat

sick as frick

i honestly don't see a problem with you
            working at two shops
            do you have an updated sample thread
            on your current account?

Pumpkin

H e l l o ! My name is; cake and milk
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t faded beat
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; alexander michael hill
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; aj ( his username is ajTUBE )
                                                ✔Character's Personality; amicable, sweet, lovable, has a lewd sense of humor, easily angered
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; douglas booth - gif & any of these pictures are fine ( or if you can find better quality of them, kudos to you ) x, x, x, x,
                                                ✔Colors; #555555, #222222, #167ac6, #E62118 ( they're just the youtube colors, lol )
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; Whatsup, nerds, it's ajTUBE and welcome to my channel!
                                                ✔Extra Information; since i need this done asap i'm offering 2.5 bil + also cuz it has a gif. also, this is for a ~youtube~ roleplay so i mean if you could throw that logo in or somehow set it up so that the gif looks like a video ( like with the youtube video border, idk ) then that would be amazeballs and i would pay more *____* also, i do enjoy l-shaped graphics but if one big graphic looks better then i don't care c: i'm not opposed to either, basically
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;as soon as you can
Infamous Silhouette

I definitely like the vibe you're going with!

... but I'm going to be a pain in the a** and I am SO sorry for that. crying

I'm second guessing my colors... Now I'm kind of liking #AA6600 and #A2ADD0... I just don't know... Unless you might have a better idea, of course!

Also, is there anyway I could persuade you to make an L-shaped one? If not, I totally get it and I know I'm being obnoxious. Your work is so pretty!

Mewling Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
Cassandra Sandsmark

i redid the whole thing,
              taking your changes into account.
              i like this one better,
              but the long quote is a little busy,

if you like it, i'll clean it up/finish it.
              however i think it would look better with a different quote,
              if you have any other ideas,
              just let me know.
              User Image

Andante.Lola

okay, i made your changes,
              let me know if you need anything else,
              if not, i'll clip this, and we're done~
              User Image

Beloved Seeker

sick as frick
r a d i x l

well, it depends on if they want me to work here.
i work in another shop ( it's in my siggy )
but i don't want to take the business away from this shop
so if they say i can stay, i will start your order as soon as i
finished with the other ones.
sound okay?

yes, that sounds fine! I figured on much anyways
since I saw your last post before me so
I sorta figured before I ordered c:
Thank you!

Liberal Exhibitionist

16,750 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I actually have 3 characters. Hope that's ok. There all for a Harry potter rp. If anything else is needed like houses or something else please pm me

H e l l o ! My name is; cassshaundistorm
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t Infamous Silhouette
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Neve Anabelle Plexus, Thaddeus Raphael Darnelli, and Jeremy Garrick Chambers
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; none except shortened versions of Thad and Jer
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Neve is an animal lover, Thaddeus is basically a peace loving hippy except when it comes to quidditch, Jeremy is the son of the next Olivanders
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; (I put optional images in in case there was one of the regular images you didn't like and think the optional image works better)

Neve: Main image Img 2 Img 3 Img 4 Optional image

Thaddeus: Main Image img 2 Img 3 Img 4 opitional image

Jeremy: Main image Image 2 Image 3 Img 4 Optional Image

✔Colors; (For the profile you can use the same color sceme's as I've listed for their characters before. Or if you want control I'll leave it to you)

Neve: This will be for Neve's speech, its light coral medium violet red for her actions please

Thaddeus: Dark Magenta for Thad's speech Dark slate gray for his actions please

Jeremy: Dark Slate blue for Jeremy's speech Medium Spring Green for his actions pretty please

✔Quotes and/or Lyrics;
                                                Neve: "Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower" Hans Christian Andersen

Thaddeus: "There is a secret hippie within me" -Phillip Lim

Jeremy: "The wand chooses the wizard"

✔Extra Information; I also leave this the first post on that page thats mine is kinda how I like it done style wise.
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!; The next week or so possibly? If not holler at me and we'll work it out(date/time)

Mewling Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
cassshaundistorm

so you want these as 3 separate layouts, correct? also, i would love to know their houses, usually when i make HP layouts (which is quite often) i like to include elements of their house. and lastly, i don't really do 'coding' so my graphics will differ a little from the example you posted? if that's all alright i can start these tonight. oh and one more thing, would you prefer banners, L shapes, etc, and will you need footers, timeskips, or buttons for any of these?

Naughty Wife

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
Infamous Silhouette

I may have some how passed it
but by chance do you do gifs?
And what are your prices?
I am looking at a rush order on three characters myself

EDIT
What a ******** genius I am, I found your pricing but still curious on gifs

Mewling Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
T h e L4M3 DUCKii

i don't really know how to do gifs? i might be able to figure something out, but there are others here who are much better with them. my prices are absolutely negotiable, like, you pay what you think i deserve, right now anything from my wishlist gets you top priority, though.

if you still want me, i can take a rush order for three characters, but you'll have to let me know pretty quick, because i'll be out of town all weekend.

Liberal Exhibitionist

16,750 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Infamous Silhouette
cassshaundistorm

so you want these as 3 separate layouts, correct? also, i would love to know their houses, usually when i make HP layouts (which is quite often) i like to include elements of their house. and lastly, i don't really do 'coding' so my graphics will differ a little from the example you posted? if that's all alright i can start these tonight. oh and one more thing, would you prefer banners, L shapes, etc, and will you need footers, timeskips, or buttons for any of these?

I do want 3 layouts correct. Neve's a Gryffindor 4th year. Thaddeus is a 6th year slytherin, also a beater for the quidditch team, and Jeremy will be a Hufflepuff 6th year prefect and member of the duelist club. And that's fine if its not the same, i just wanted to provide a sort of sample. And ive never been sure of any of that stuff, i'll leave that up to you.

Fatcat

faded beat

oh thank you.
the previous owner didn't allow us to work at two shops
for some reason. but thank yooou.
i'm gonna make a new thread for this
shop. i'll send you the link when i complete it.
thank you again. <3

Fatcat

r a d i x l

alright, i have a two orders ahead of you from my
other shop, but i will get on yours as soon as i am finished.
sound okay?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces