Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors.

1 100.0% [ 93 ]
Total Votes:[ 93 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 52 53 54 >

Naughty Goat

Sabaku no Rinoa

So, I'm gonna be ordering from you again.. soon, I just don't know how soon.
I'm getting a profile for a friend of mine. The art she's going to use was done from someone on here, and in the shop itself, it kinda does a permission sort of thing, saying the art is for digital use, websites and such. Would that count as the proof, or does it need to be specifically for that art?

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
La Petite Corsaire
So, I'm gonna be ordering from you again.. soon, I just don't know how soon.
I'm getting a profile for a friend of mine. The art she's going to use was done from someone on here, and in the shop itself, it kinda does a permission sort of thing, saying the art is for digital use, websites and such. Would that count as the proof, or does it need to be specifically for that art?

whee That's great!
            And yes, if her rules or something state what you said, then yes it does count as permission, you don't have to ask again. ^^

Naughty Goat

Sabaku no Rinoa

Hehe, yea, I showed her mine and she loved it, so I'm getting her one.
It just depends on when she's done with the form haha. And if you have spots open, of course owo
Anyways!
Awesome, thank you much c:

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Hello Taemii
exactly. LOL. BUT NO ONE WANTS YOUR GC. ughghg.
like don't you already have a lot of people GC??? it's like this site is turning to one of those
sites where you can only have fun by buying things. when it's apparently supposed to help make it free.
They really are destroying it yeah. So many GC pushes. e-e
yeaaahh. I really liked this site too.

YEAH WE ARE SICK OF IT GAIA, asjkhdjkhfkjld orz;;
            There is speculation of Gaia knowing it will go down down, and is trying to milk out all the cash it can get from its naive users before it shuts down.
            If that does happen O_O I am actually sorry for all the people who did donate their hard earned money and suddenly realize the site they loved has gone into thin air...
            Nasty gaia, nasty. >w<

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
La Petite Corsaire
Sabaku no Rinoa

Hehe, yea, I showed her mine and she loved it, so I'm getting her one.
It just depends on when she's done with the form haha. And if you have spots open, of course owo
Anyways!
Awesome, thank you much c:

Really? I'm glad. c:
            Oh I see, haha dun worry thou, returning customers always have preference. wink

And you are welcome! Thanks again, see ya later. <3

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Morava

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okie dokie! heart I'll take a look, too, when I have a chance, & see what I can find. I don't often get enough time with regular internet access, so I'm always multi-tasking & doing a million things at once. (Motel wifi FTL. Can't wait until I'm home & have wifi there, & then I can go on whenever I'm not working)

I used to play on my older laptop, which was definitely not geared for graphics. However, if you just keep the general settings lower, you should be fine. Honestly, it's not a huge difference between high & low graphics. All you'd miss out on really if you had to turn the graphics down is just little things like enhanced water texture, how far away you can see, whether you can see little effects on weapons. (i.e: falling leaves from an item enchantment, etc) But otherwise, you'll still be able to play just fine.

The good thing, too, is that there's a big box set with all the expansions (save for the newest one, of course. xD) together, & it tends to run on the cheap. A lot of times they throw it on sale, so if you do end up liking it & play it some more, it won't cost you an arm & a leg to get them.

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

Awwww yes I hate having slow wifi, there is never one like home (lol xD) Ok then we will look when we can. c:

Oh I see, well mine is not bad. Let's see how it goes.
            Ohmgee, expansions? That sounds neat thou! Not like Gaia, with all this Cash Shop s**t costing even 1000 dlls wtf O_O
Sabaku no Rinoa

Awwww yes I hate having slow wifi, there is never one like home (lol xD) Ok then we will look when we can. c:

Oh I see, well mine is not bad. Let's see how it goes.
            Ohmgee, expansions? That sounds neat thou! Not like Gaia, with all this Cash Shop s**t costing even 1000 dlls wtf O_O

Oh heck no. World of Warcraft, the most expensive thing is the monthly membership to play. ($15/mo. If money gets tight, you can let the membership lapse, & it'll just put a freeze & you can go back & reactivate it later with another prepaid WoW game card, or a credit card online, & go right back to playing) They do sell some in-game things, like ridable mounts, little companion pets that follow your character everywhere... But even then, the most expensive it gets is the mounts for $25, which you get for good on ALL of your characters you ever make in the game.

The expansions are just for newer zones your characters can venture to, & to increase your level even higher. (up to level 90!) The newest expansion, Mists of Pandaria, I swear is taking many pages out of Kung Fu Panda's book, hahaha. But it's all fun stuff, & there's SO many things to do. I could easily spend hours playing this all day, but that's because I involve myself with questings, dungeons, etc

Gaia with their $1000 items. DAFUQ. I want a plain jane halo, but $1000 goes a LONG way towards IRL stuff. Though, if I had the $150 to blow, I WOULD have gotten the darn Nitemare Minis. Or the red Nitemare minis. But even then, that's a large chunk of money, & it was too much for me.

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sabaku no Rinoa

ikrrrr. same. it's really a waste. they're using them as cash cows. fdffdsafs
there's problems with the event too i heard
did you join yet?
Sabaku no Rinoa

PFFFFFFFT SRSLY? That sucks gonk I bet they are all trolling around enjoying their vacation and joke about how the students have to confine theirselves studying. Asdfghjkliop sucks >_< lol

But you can do it! I honestly got a blockage with profiles since all my PS skills have been used for school projects, I got a creativity lock lmao but I'm finally getting some inspiration! 3nodding
            Using profile making as a de-stressing hobby is really nice. C:
            I think I have given up as well... U_u
Ikr. And back in class on Wedneday during our Bio class, my lecturer actually asked us whether we had a good break or not and that he had enjoyed his holiday extremely by the beachside. dafuq = 3=

Ehehe, I get that a lot. Usually when I really need to dig for some ideas and all that. At the worst time possible tho, like during my exam week or something, ideas start popping up.

Deathly Sage

21,600 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Sabaku no Rinoa
I have pure and items to trade for it if you can make it

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Morava

Oh heck no. World of Warcraft, the most expensive thing is the monthly membership to play. ($15/mo. If money gets tight, you can let the membership lapse, & it'll just put a freeze & you can go back & reactivate it later with another prepaid WoW game card, or a credit card online, & go right back to playing) They do sell some in-game things, like ridable mounts, little companion pets that follow your character everywhere... But even then, the most expensive it gets is the mounts for $25, which you get for good on ALL of your characters you ever make in the game.

The expansions are just for newer zones your characters can venture to, & to increase your level even higher. (up to level 90!) The newest expansion, Mists of Pandaria, I swear is taking many pages out of Kung Fu Panda's book, hahaha. But it's all fun stuff, & there's SO many things to do. I could easily spend hours playing this all day, but that's because I involve myself with questings, dungeons, etc

Gaia with their $1000 items. DAFUQ. I want a plain jane halo, but $1000 goes a LONG way towards IRL stuff. Though, if I had the $150 to blow, I WOULD have gotten the darn Nitemare Minis. Or the red Nitemare minis. But even then, that's a large chunk of money, & it was too much for me.

Asdfghjkl, you are already making me addicted to it and I am not even playing.
            I wish I could play it with my xbox... I like using controllers more. xD
            but what the hell, the game looks amazing so be you'll be quoted by me when I dl the game in late November, when I am off school. dramallama

IKR. DAFUQ GAIA, DAFUQ! Lol. Indeed $1000 is a lot of hard work to get. If I was sickly rich or something I would have gotten those luxury items as well. I love gaia and its items and its community. But heck no. Even if you have a steady income and can indulge yourself with luxuries IRL, is still a lot to spend on pixels. Dx
            Specially if there are rumors of the site being shut. Really.

User Image
            off-topic: I love this cat. xD

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Hello Taemii
ikrrrr. same. it's really a waste. they're using them as cash cows. fdffdsafs
there's problems with the event too i heard
did you join yet?

>w<
            Yep I have joined, I am at level 3 now and I haven't really had any troubles so far.
            Only thing I can complain about it is that Energy is regenerating way too slow. Dx It literally takes hours for it to get full again.
            And guess the trouble was because they made some potions for the event be GC only. -w-

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sabaku no Rinoa

I was really motivated to get to a high level but then got lazy. LOL
ikr. I normally just check again after 3 hours. emo but i don't really anymore cause yeah
GC ONLY AGAIN. WHYYYY. Gaia whyyyy. I'm guessing the 10 billion gold donations were not good enough???? //:
oh and what team did you pick?

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Zhiskel
Ikr. And back in class on Wedneday during our Bio class, my lecturer actually asked us whether we had a good break or not and that he had enjoyed his holiday extremely by the beachside. dafuq = 3=

Ehehe, I get that a lot. Usually when I really need to dig for some ideas and all that. At the worst time possible tho, like during my exam week or something, ideas start popping up.

LOL What big face-palm. >w<!

Oh my, that happens too, I do procrastinate a lot when I have hard finals and projects and make the prettiest profiles when I am supposed to be doing something else. rofl

Timid Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Hello Taemii
Sabaku no Rinoa

I was really motivated to get to a high level but then got lazy. LOL
ikr. I normally just check again after 3 hours. emo but i don't really anymore cause yeah
GC ONLY AGAIN. WHYYYY. Gaia whyyyy. I'm guessing the 10 billion gold donations were not good enough???? //:
oh and what team did you pick?

Lmao, yeah I actually just unload once a day when I get online at night mostly. So not making huge progress but still manage to level up. xD
            Lmao yeah! There was an annoucement (lol here) with the info. There are lots of cool potions for GC and sure we still have the Gold ones in Barton Boutique but they are overshadowed by the GC ones (they don't even mention the Gold potions in the Main event page)... so yeah, they screwed a good-looking gold sink YET AGAIN...
            I picked Jack. XD We are lots of jacks, that's also slowing me down a bit since bunnies are hard to find lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff