Anyone creeping?

Yes 1 100.0% [ 116 ]
Total Votes:[ 116 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59 60 > >>

Anti Inquisitor

Queen Codex
Forlorn Toaster

If you can?

Did you want me to code the thread too, or just make the graphics?

bb yuki's Oppa

Garbage

Forlorn Toaster
Queen Codex
Forlorn Toaster

If you can?

♕ Code? ♛

Invisible Assailant

Anti Inquisitor

Queen Codex
Forlorn Toaster
Queen Codex
Forlorn Toaster

If you can?

♕ Code? ♛

Like put it together with everything where it should go

bb yuki's Oppa

Garbage

Forlorn Toaster

♕ Oh, yes please! ♛
Forlorn Toaster
Ararelia
Forlorn Toaster
Ararelia

Wanted to show you your graphic before I went on
User Image

holy crap that's gorgeous *A* <333

Yay!!
I'm glad you like it!
The coding will take a little longer though.
I do it a little funny.

psh that's totally fine! Like I said, I don't mind waiting heart
the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd

Ohkay. Thank you!

Divine Spirit

7,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Lucunda Somina
User Image
User Image

● ● ● Character's Name; Kael
                                                                    ● ● ● Role; n/a
                                                                    ● ● ● Images; Kael
                                                                    ● ● ● Style; Posting layout
                                                                    ● ● ● Theme; Artistic freedom
                                                                    ● ● ● Font; Font
                                                                    ● ● ● Colors; #0077BE #03C03C #30BA8F
                                                                    ● ● ● Also; anything else
                                                                    ● ● ● Pricing; 600 million? ._. I don't know...
                                                                    ● ● ● I'd like it by; No rush, whenever you can get it done

Gracious Gatekeeper

Insane Harlot

Lucunda Somina
User Image
User Image

● ● ● Role; n/a
                                                                    ● ● ● Images; Kael
                                                                    ● ● ● Font; Font

Oh he's so pretty! *v*
Oh these people and their artistic abilities to draw and color so pretty. Haha, whoopse. . .I'm getting carried away ^_^;
But just a few questions:
I was just wondering did you have a middle or last name for him that you would like in the graphic as well? Would you mind if it's an L-shaped? Then lastly, I know you said no rush but is there a date that you absolutely need it by?

Gracious Gatekeeper

Taruzen

I see you ninja, you can not escape my eyes >w>

Divine Spirit

7,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Lucunda Somina
Insane Harlot

Lucunda Somina
User Image
User Image

● ● ● Role; n/a
                                                                    ● ● ● Images; Kael
                                                                    ● ● ● Font; Font

Oh he's so pretty! *v*
Oh these people and their artistic abilities to draw and color so pretty. Haha, whoopse. . .I'm getting carried away ^_^;
But just a few questions:
I was just wondering did you have a middle or last name for him that you would like in the graphic as well? Would you mind if it's an L-shaped? Then lastly, I know you said no rush but is there a date that you absolutely need it by?

Oh right last name...I forgot. orz.
It's Alistair.
And nope, I don't mind, I actually prefer it L-shaped. As for the date I guess by the 3rd or the 5th? Would that be good?

Gracious Gatekeeper

Insane Harlot

Oh right last name...I forgot. orz.
It's Alistair.
And nope, I don't mind, I actually prefer it L-shaped. As for the date I guess by the 3rd or the 5th? Would that be good?

Heehee, it's okay. I do it all the time x3
Hahaha, a friend of mine uses that as a first name for a lot of his characters.
Awesome, you're making it easy for me. Thank you so much.
So by mid next week. That should be perfect. I do have one order in front of yours but it shouldn't delay me.
You're accepted ^_^

Divine Spirit

7,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Lucunda Somina

I always take forever finding a last name cause I always try to make it sound good with the first name. I finally just looked at my DA game cover and said screw it I'll just use Alistair. XD

Anyways awesome thank you~
Can't wait to see him.

Gracious Gatekeeper

BloodAngel95

Just wanted to show you what I just whipped up before I move onto the rest
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers