Forlorn Toaster
Queen Codex
Forlorn Toaster

If you give it to me I can do it for you : 3

♕ Also, you put artist corner twice.
Do you mind doing a banner with the owl that says about the owl? o u o
I'm sorry sweatdrop

I have one actually xD
I had forgotten to do it initially and i put the artist corner one up so that I could reserve the owl spot.
I'll fix it now.
EDIT;; It is fixed.
And yes'um.
If you give me the information you want put into your thread I can put it in and set up the thread.
I also can make the banners.

♕ Ohhh, how much for the banner?
Thank you and my mate hasn't made up her mind yet so we'll get back to you later? emotion_kirakira

Free of charge : 3

Won't it be time consuming though, the coding D;

Not too much no xD
I'm not writing the information so it would take too long at all.

bb yuki's Oppa

Garbage

Forlorn Toaster
Queen Codex
Forlorn Toaster
Queen Codex
Forlorn Toaster

I have one actually xD
I had forgotten to do it initially and i put the artist corner one up so that I could reserve the owl spot.
I'll fix it now.
EDIT;; It is fixed.
And yes'um.
If you give me the information you want put into your thread I can put it in and set up the thread.

Thank you and my mate hasn't made up her mind yet so we'll get back to you later? emotion_kirakira

Let me try doing it the first hand and when I can't, may I give them to you? //cries

Not too much no xD

Anti Inquisitor

Queen Codex
Forlorn Toaster
Queen Codex
Forlorn Toaster
Queen Codex
Forlorn Toaster

I have one actually xD
I'll fix it now.
EDIT;; It is fixed.
And yes'um.

Let me try doing it the first hand and when I can't, may I give them to you? //cries

Not too much no xD

Of course sweetie!
And if you'd like to give me the link when it's all up and running we can affiliate
the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd

It is perfection! I'll go finalize the trade on my end right now!

bb yuki's Oppa

Garbage

Forlorn Toaster

Do you mind making a banner? emotion_kirakira

Anti Inquisitor

Queen Codex
Forlorn Toaster

Oh not at all.
Just let me finish up the coding on my other order.
Did you want it to be the same images in your main graphics?

bb yuki's Oppa

Garbage

Forlorn Toaster
Queen Codex
Forlorn Toaster

Oh not at all.

Oh, take your time!
Yes please!
I also have another request...? sweatdrop

Anti Inquisitor

Queen Codex
Forlorn Toaster
Queen Codex
Forlorn Toaster

Oh not at all.

Oh, take your time!
Yes please!
I also have another request...? sweatdrop

I would love to hear it : 3
Lucunda Somina
User Image
User Image

● ● ● Character's Name; Sheryl Annette Beaulieu
                                                                    ● ● ● Role; n/a
                                                                    ● ● ● Images; 01 02 03 04 05 06 gif?(you don't have to use all of them, just the ones that fit together)
                                                                    ● ● ● Style; flirty and fun
                                                                    ● ● ● Theme; i want it to be a feminine sort of theme. so i'd enjoy some hearts in there if you can (only request).
                                                                    ● ● ● Font; artistic freedom - i was never one to care too much for font types
                                                                    ● ● ● Colors; artistic freedom - i'm not sure how the graphic will look so i'm not going to limit you but some brighter colors would be appreciated. c:
                                                                    ● ● ● Also; can i have a small graphic that uses one of the pictures i linked you to. i want it to have 'outfit' written on it. i'd also like a time skip graphic using the gif if you can. i would like it to be an l-shape but if you can't do that with the pictures provided, i'll take whatever i can get. oh! please put her name in the main graphic and if you can incorporate the gif that would be awesome, but if you can't don't worry about it. c:
                                                                    ● ● ● Pricing; 15 mil but if i adore it or really like what you did with it, i'll give you a big tip. if the price isn't to your liking, let me know and i'll give you more. c:
                                                                    ● ● ● I'd like it by; wednesday

Gracious Gatekeeper

Rainbow Comet Condoms

Lucunda Somina
User Image
User Image

● ● ● Role; n/a
                                                                    ● ● ● Images; 01 02 03 04 05 06 gif?(you don't have to use all of them, just the ones that fit together)
                                                                    ● ● ● Theme; i want it to be a feminine sort of theme. so i'd enjoy some hearts in there if you can (only request).
                                                                    ● ● ● Colors; artistic freedom - i'm not sure how the graphic will look so i'm not going to limit you but some brighter colors would be appreciated. c:
                                                                    ● ● ● Also; can i have a small graphic that uses one of the pictures i linked you to. i want it to have 'outfit' written on it. i'd also like a time skip graphic using the gif if you can. i would like it to be an l-shape but if you can't do that with the pictures provided, i'll take whatever i can get. oh! please put her name in the main graphic and if you can incorporate the gif that would be awesome, but if you can't don't worry about it. c:
                                                                    ● ● ● Pricing; 15 mil but if i adore it or really like what you did with it, i'll give you a big tip. if the price isn't to your liking, let me know and i'll give you more. c:

Oooh I love your face claim, accepted ^_^
Lucunda Somina
Rainbow Comet Condoms

Lucunda Somina
User Image
User Image

● ● ● Role; n/a

Oooh I love your face claim, accepted ^_^

thank you. <3
she's my go to gal for hm rps. c:
i've been collecting pictures of her for like... a year now i think. o3o

hydrogen jukebox's Princess

Desirable Poster

Frozen Clarity

I'm glad to hear it <3
Accepting trade now >w<

hydrogen jukebox's Princess

Desirable Poster

xXx Fox Trot xXx

I'm starting on your graphic now lovely : 3
I was in classes all day yesterday I'm afraid so I didn't get to work on it much orz

Gracious Gatekeeper

Rainbow Comet Condoms

hm rps? I can't recall what type of rp that is o.O
I have one character like that. I love using Lily from Vocaloid for one of my characters and when ever there's new art of her I snatch it up.
Anywho, I just have to run some errands as of now but I should get to work on your graphic later this afternoon ^_^.
Lucunda Somina
User Image
User Image

● ● ● Character's Name; Apox Ethos
                                                                    ● ● ● Role; Spellbreaker
                                                                    ● ● ● Images; Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 Image 4
                                                                    ● ● ● Style; Large L-Shape (?)
                                                                    ● ● ● Theme; Magic
                                                                    ● ● ● Font; Font
                                                                    ● ● ● Colors; Colour Palette
                                                                    ● ● ● Also; The picture of the human and dragonoid are requirements. The other pictures are there only to be added to make it seem as if the theme is magic. Feel free to recolour if you feel like it would make the picture better or portray magic theme better ^^
                                                                    ● ● ● Pricing; Five million
                                                                    ● ● ● I'd like it by; September 1st

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff