User Image

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Forlorn Toaster
User Image
User Image

● ● ● Character's Name; Lina Yue
                                                                    ● ● ● Role; N/A, it is subject to change every now and again
                                                                    ● ● ● Images; Here are some You can choose from here. I trust your judgement but I would like at least one smaller image to be her true form (the white one).
                                                                    ● ● ● Style; L Shaped
                                                                    ● ● ● Theme; I would like it to be a little on the feminine side. Make it look fancy and regal too that would be great. I hope that is desciptive enough if not please let me know and I will think on it more.
                                                                    ● ● ● Font; N/A, I can’t think of anything specific. I trust your judgement. biggrin
                                                                    ● ● ● Text;
                                                                    I got a few.
                                                                    Here is one I would definitely like in the profile. It could be at the top or bottom anywhere is fine. Maybe towards the end.
                                                                    1) Reset the Sadness.
                                                                    These two if you could use both that would be great but other than that one or the other which ever works best in the layout is fine ^^
                                                                    1) The moon that crossed the sky then
                                                                    shone down to say
                                                                    That the seasons always change
                                                                    So there's no need to worry

We always shed the same tears
                                                                    You don't realize what you have
                                                                    Until it's gone

2) We always shed the same tears
                                                                    Until it's gone

If I could have just one wish
                                                                    I would say "Goodbye" to who I was yesterday
                                                                    If my feelings don't change
                                                                    I'll see you someday, beneath the cherry trees

● ● ● Coding; Both Please
                                                                    ● ● ● Colors; Black, Gold and Definitely Ruby #E0115F
                                                                    ● ● ● Also; If there is anything that I possibly need to elaborate on please let me know and I will try to help out on it
                                                                    ● ● ● Pricing; I have a few items that I am trying to sell. If it would be possible would I be able to use those items as payment?
                                                                    1) Gaia Office Pet: Gizmo =450,000,000
                                                                    2)Year of the Horse = 4,500,000,000
                                                                    3) September Birthstone Cape = 2,500,000,000
                                                                    4) Spectacular Buntacular= 1,500,000,000
                                                                    Total about = 9,000,000,000
                                                                    I am willing to give all the items if that is okay with you.

● ● ● Slot; Normal or if possible by the price Rush would be great
                                                                    ● ● ● I'd like it by; Any time is fine. I mean I don't want to put any stress on you. I do not mind when it gets done. If it is possible maybe 1-2 week and if sooner that would be amazing, but really at your own pace is fine.

Anti Inquisitor

x3 Lina x3
Forlorn Toaster
User Image
User Image

● ● ● Images; Here are some You can choose from here. I trust your judgement but I would like at least one smaller image to be her true form (the white one).
                                                                    ● ● ● Style; L Shaped
                                                                    ● ● ● Theme; I would like it to be a little on the feminine side. Make it look fancy and regal too that would be great. I hope that is desciptive enough if not please let me know and I will think on it more.
                                                                    ● ● ● Font; N/A, I can’t think of anything specific. I trust your judgement. biggrin
                                                                    ● ● ● Text;
                                                                    I got a few.
                                                                    Here is one I would definitely like in the profile. It could be at the top or bottom anywhere is fine. Maybe towards the end.
                                                                    1) Reset the Sadness.
                                                                    These two if you could use both that would be great but other than that one or the other which ever works best in the layout is fine ^^
                                                                    shone down to say

Until it's gone

Until it's gone

● ● ● Also; If there is anything that I possibly need to elaborate on please let me know and I will try to help out on it
                                                                    ● ● ● Pricing; I have a few items that I am trying to sell. If it would be possible would I be able to use those items as payment?

● ● ● I'd like it by; Any time is fine. I mean I don't want to put any stress on you. I do not mind when it gets done. If it is possible maybe 1-2 week and if sooner that would be amazing, but really at your own pace is fine.

i'm sorry but I am going to have to decline.
I don't have the time for any more orders at the moment and I do not accept items as payment unless they are bribe items.

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Forlorn Toaster
x3 Lina x3
Forlorn Toaster
User Image
User Image

● ● ● Style; L Shaped
                                                                    ● ● ● Text;
                                                                    I got a few.
                                                                    1) Reset the Sadness.
                                                                    shone down to say

Until it's gone

Until it's gone

I don't have the time for any more orders at the moment and I do not accept items as payment unless they are bribe items.

That is alright. I was not really sure if you were full or not. I was just going off what I saw on the first page. Well I would like to say good luck with what you got now. Hopefully everything works out. Thank you for your time. Hope to do business again with you soon.

Anti Inquisitor

x3 Lina x3
Forlorn Toaster
x3 Lina x3
Forlorn Toaster
User Image
User Image

● ● ● Style; L Shaped
                                                                    ● ● ● Text;
                                                                    I got a few.
                                                                    1) Reset the Sadness.
                                                                    shone down to say

Until it's gone

Until it's gone

That is alright. I was not really sure if you were full or not. I was just going off what I saw on the first page. Well I would like to say good luck with what you got now. Hopefully everything works out. Thank you for your time. Hope to do business again with you soon.

I haven't had a chance to update the front page yet
But I just got a job today and I start tomorrow and I'm thinking along the lines of how much time I will have in the soon to be future.

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Forlorn Toaster
User Image
User Image

● ● ● Character's Name; Brealana Torna
                                                                    ● ● ● Role; n/a
                                                                    ● ● ● Images;
                                                                    Demon Form
                                                                    User Image

Human Form
                                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

● ● ● Style; L shape
                                                                    ● ● ● Theme; Demonic
                                                                    ● ● ● Font; AQUILINE TWO
                                                                    ● ● ● Text; lyrics from whiskey hang over
                                                                    ● ● ● Coding; coding
                                                                    ● ● ● Colors; blue and black
                                                                    ● ● ● Also; can you put one of the pics in a link?
                                                                    ● ● ● Pricing; 600,000 gold
                                                                    ● ● ● Slot; Normal
                                                                    ● ● ● I'd like it by; N/A

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Lucunda Somina
User Image
User Image

● ● ● Maya Runo name
                                                                    ● ● ● Role; n/a
                                                                    ● ● ● Images;

● ● ● Style; L shape, if possable
                                                                    ● ● ● Theme; robotic
                                                                    ● ● ● Font; Aquiline two
                                                                    ● ● ● Colors; Purple and Blue
                                                                    ● ● ● Also;
                                                                    Include her weapon in a link

● ● ● Pricing; 3,000,000
                                                                    ● ● ● I'd like it by; ASAP

Gracious Gatekeeper

Taiyou Ki Kobito
Lucunda Somina
User Image
User Image

● ● ● Maya Runo name
                                                                    ● ● ● Role; n/a
                                                                    ● ● ● Images;

● ● ● Theme; robotic
                                                                    ● ● ● Font; Aquiline two
                                                                    ● ● ● Also;

● ● ● Pricing; 3,000,000

I apologize for the inconvience but I'm not accepting any orders at the moment.

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Lucunda Somina
Taiyou Ki Kobito
Lucunda Somina
User Image
User Image

● ● ● Maya Runo name
                                                                    ● ● ● Role; n/a
                                                                    ● ● ● Images;

● ● ● Theme; robotic
                                                                    ● ● ● Font; Aquiline two
                                                                    ● ● ● Also;

● ● ● Pricing; 3,000,000

I apologize for the inconvience but I'm not accepting any orders at the moment.

can it be put on hold? Im willing to wait until you are

Anti Inquisitor

Taiyou Ki Kobito
Forlorn Toaster
User Image
User Image

● ● ● Character's Name; Brealana Torna
                                                                    ● ● ● Role; n/a
                                                                    ● ● ● Images;
                                                                    Demon Form
                                                                    User Image

Human Form

● ● ● Style; L shape
                                                                    ● ● ● Theme; Demonic
                                                                    ● ● ● Font; AQUILINE TWO
                                                                    ● ● ● Text; lyrics from whiskey hang over
                                                                    ● ● ● Coding; coding
                                                                    ● ● ● Colors; blue and black
                                                                    ● ● ● Also; can you put one of the pics in a link?
                                                                    ● ● ● Pricing; 600,000 gold
                                                                    ● ● ● Slot; Normal
                                                                    ● ● ● I'd like it by; N/A

I'm sorry but I am going to have to decline.

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
You guys still kickin' in here?
// rolls around and pokes all teh girls very gently

Anti Inquisitor

Pinkberry Blossoms
Forlorn Toaster
User Image
User Image

● ● ● Character's Name; Erio Mikuni
                                                                    ● ● ● Role; Genin
                                                                    ● ● ● Images; [x] [x] [x]
                                                                    ● ● ● Style; I want a roleplay layout. Not necessarily in the L format. I'd actually prefer more centered things or in the corners.
                                                                    ● ● ● Theme; Cheeriness
                                                                    ● ● ● Font; N/A
                                                                    ● ● ● Text; N/A
                                                                    ● ● ● Coding; Coding + Graphics
                                                                    ● ● ● Colors; I want to colors to match the colors in the pictures. I want bright, vibrant colors, but especially that gorgeous light blue you see in the images.
                                                                    ● ● ● Also; anything else
                                                                    ● ● ● Pricing; I will pay whatever it takes to get the job done
                                                                    ● ● ● Slot; Normal
                                                                    ● ● ● I'd like it by; 3/9

This post absolutely existed not ten minutes ago
Forlorn Toaster
User Image
User Image

● ● ● Character's Name; Aki Mikuni
                                                                    ● ● ● Role; Konohagakure Genin
                                                                    ● ● ● Images; [x] [x]
                                                                    ● ● ● Style; I don't want L format. I want something centered, or even a little off-centered.
                                                                    ● ● ● Theme; Cheeriness
                                                                    ● ● ● Font; N/A
                                                                    ● ● ● Text; N/A
                                                                    ● ● ● Coding; I'm not sure... maybe both coding and graphics? I'm not sure what this means... I just want a full-on roleplay layout for guilds that I can just copy and paste...
                                                                    ● ● ● Colors; I would like the colors to match what colors there are on the images. I just want it bright (but easy to read), and happy.
                                                                    ● ● ● Also; Please try to keep the layout pretty bright and happy.
                                                                    ● ● ● Pricing; Whatever the cost may be! I'd pay up to 500k, plus a little tip if it's great and arrives quickly.
                                                                    ● ● ● Slot; Normal
                                                                    ● ● ● I'd like it by; 3/9

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff