Freebies! 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 4 ]
Gaia Profiles i'd definitely buy one 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 104 105 106 > >> »|

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Imagetype of graphic: post?thread/ profile layout, button, banner etc..signature/banner

User ImagePictures/images to use: here post the URL's of the pictures you want me to use for your graphic

Image Sample
Image Sample
Image Sample
Image Sample
User Image Sample: if you have an idea, or a visual sample or something accurate of what you want feel free to show me, i won't copy that but i will understand what you have in mind better.I want something like used in this thread but with clouds as the trim. With stars on them too smile
Cloud design

User Imagestyle of graphic: Gothic,Punk,Grunge,Flowery,Minimalist,Simple,Vintage, etc.gothic, vintage, mystical

User ImageColors: just.. tell me the colors if u want. xD purples, blacks, galaxy colors.

User Image Text: what fonts you want to use, what text do you want your graphic to have? I'd like a Victorian font or whimsical font.

User ImageDetails: if you have any other detail, put it here. also, if it is a layout, feel free to put a link to the thread/post/profile here I'd like stars all over the banner "star dust" .

User Image Offer to pay: you payment for your order. 300million
ps would I be able to offer you more gold to change the first image in my post layout you did?

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Forbidden Stardust
User Imagetype of graphic: post?thread/ profile layout, button, banner etc..signature/banner

User ImagePictures/images to use: here post the URL's of the pictures you want me to use for your graphic

Image Sample
Image Sample
Image Sample
Image Sample
User Image Sample: if you have an idea, or a visual sample or something accurate of what you want feel free to show me, i won't copy that but i will understand what you have in mind better.I want something like used in this thread but with clouds as the trim. With stars on them too smile
Cloud design

User Imagestyle of graphic: Gothic,Punk,Grunge,Flowery,Minimalist,Simple,Vintage, etc.gothic, vintage, mystical

User ImageColors: just.. tell me the colors if u want. xD purples, blacks, galaxy colors.

User Image Text: what fonts you want to use, what text do you want your graphic to have? I'd like a Victorian font or whimsical font.

User ImageDetails: if you have any other detail, put it here. also, if it is a layout, feel free to put a link to the thread/post/profile here I'd like stars all over the banner "star dust" .

User Image Offer to pay: you payment for your order. 300million
ps would I be able to offer you more gold to change the first image in my post layout you did?

sure, when you say the first image, you mean the one with the open book? i guess i can change that as well, plus your signature then.. what would you final offer be then?
and by the way, what do you want your signature to say? "visit my profile" or just your name?
zilvania

Oh no worries! You actually finished it a
lot faster than I was expecting. Most shops
(at least in my experience) take a least a
week for an order.

Well it is a lovely graphic. It's just you put
the wrong name on it. I asked for "Serina
Malfoy" but you put "Sabrina Malfoy."
While you're on the name, do you think you
could do something to make the text pop
a little more? Maybe add an accent in
the background with a lighter color or
something? The way it is now, it kind of
blends into the graphic, you know?

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Infectious Biscuit

hahaha omg i have a serious problem with names xD, i'll fix it right away then. give a couple minutes
zilvania

lol! It's okay! It happens! I actually almost
didn't catch it. Eight hours in popcorn hell
will leave your eyes a bit duller than usual.
I've got some anatomy homework I gotta
do so I should be around to check out the
updated image when you finish it~

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Infectious Biscuit

it's done! i fixed it, i hope this time it's okay sweatdrop if not feel free to tell me,here is the link, ty 4 ur patience and good luck on your homework heart
zilvania

Sorry for being such a pain! Um, I kind
of liked it better the other way, with the
text thinner. I also liked it when the
letters for each word were the same
color (not one darker and the rest
lighter). I just wanted a light accent
behind the text. Kind of similar to how
you have white behind the text now. I
just don't want it as bold.

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Infectious Biscuit

you're not being a pain at all, it is your right, tell me how many things you want to change until you're satisfied i don't like my customers to feel unsatisfied, tell now, like this? or a little bit darker? i could also try changin the fonts, it's just that my style of fonts is always a bit simple and minimalist razz
zilvania

Oh I like that better! Maybe just change the
color of "Serina" to the darker blue?

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Infectious Biscuit

ok, like this?
or darker?
zilvania

I like it! Just change the "Malfoy"
part back to the greenish color
it was before.

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'd like the open book/ first image be this and I would pay up to 1 million ^^

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Infectious Biscuit
zilvania

I like it! Just change the "Malfoy"
part back to the greenish color
it was before.

done, here it is sweetie, and srry 4 delaying last night i fell asleep xD.

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Forbidden Stardust

kk i was asking you because i lost the .psd file of that layout :sweat and i think i'll have to re-do the layout from 0 crying , hahaha lesson learned i'll never erase any .psd file again xD haha i'll see what i can do but don't worry i'll manage to change it as you want, just gime some time because weekends for me are always busy IRL xD hahaha rofl

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
zilvania
Forbidden Stardust

kk i was asking you because i lost the .psd file of that layout :sweat and i think i'll have to re-do the layout from 0 crying , hahaha lesson learned i'll never erase any .psd file again xD haha i'll see what i can do but don't worry i'll manage to change it as you want, just gime some time because weekends for me are always busy IRL xD hahaha rofl
It's okay 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces