1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 104 105 106 > >> >>> »|

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image
Hello everybody, i'm back smile . Welcome to the re-opening of ADOS, next to this, there is a short menu where you can see the samples of my work, to read my terms before ordering, and a link to my DA page where you can comission for RLC (Inmediatly delivery and other benefits). I can do practically anything: Rp, thread layouts, Wallpapers, signatures, twictch/youtube profiles, banners, buttons and soon enough, profiles as well (right now i'm still learning how to css code). This is a bribe shop, which means all i do, i do it for bribe/wishlist items or the equal amount of gold, i don't have that much free time, that's why i might be expensive, but i'm still really really cheap if it's RLC, anyway fellas, i'm here to do what i enjoy the most: art heart

User Image

User Image

User Image

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image User Image

30/12/2014: almost new year ! a made a few changes in the front page (in the rules, bribes, form)

12/09/2014 : ADOS is back fellas! probably temporary, i don't know, this time i won't be accepting so much requests at the time, i'm sorry, but i want to get back at doing what i like and tho i'm currently working at a graphics design studio (lucky me biggrin ) i still want to continue doing this as a hobbie smile . anyway! hope you guys like this new design, this time, the theme is Alice in wonderland, a tale i really really love, hope you like it too!

A dream of Spring © Forbbiden to steal..

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image
User Image

So you want to request a graphic from ADOS? great! please follow these terms so we can have a safe and successful trade:

1.- Please complete the form in the next post properly, providing images, if you don't know what kind of pictures you want for your graphics, then give me a clear idea, but don't blame me if you don't like my pick ( i have a good taste so i don't think there will be a problem = P) heart
2.- Do not be in rush, i have a job besides an entire life outside gaia, i do this for fun, so if you're really in a rush you can comission me for rlc through mi Deviantart page (there is no changes limits for RLC). Otherwise, please be patient.
3.- After receiving your order, you only have 24 hours to ask for changes if you didn't like something, please try to be as specific as you can, if after applying the changes you still don't like the final product, there is a possibility the problem could be you, at the moment you wrote the form.
4.- Send the payment through a trade after i accept your order (you will be automatically in a slot), we both accept the trade once you receive your order
5.- Don't feel offended/bad if i don't take your order, sometimes i'm just extremely busy, still i can be tempted, so feel free to raise your offer/negotiate if you want.
6.- when completing the form for ordering, when i ask you "valar morghulis" you must reply " valar doaheris" or anything related to game of thrones, this way i'll know you didn't skip the rules xD

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image User Image
you're a step closer now to make your order! remember i only accept bribe items listed in my bribe post below as offer, or the equal amount of gold <3, now if you please, complete the form shown in the spoiler:

[imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/flUDYLs.jpg[/imgleft][img]https://i.imgur.com/YPDJtEE.jpg[/img]
[imgright]https://i.imgur.com/CXym7tr.jpg[/imgright]
[size=10][color=#EA008F]❄Type of graphic: post/thread/ profile layout, button, banner etc..[/color]
[color=#E51094]❄Pictures/images to use: the URL or link to the pictures you want me to use for your graphic
[/color][color=#E0209A]❄Animation: if you want me to add a gif/animation, where to put it, and link to the GIF if it's a gif.
[/color][color=#DC30A0]❄Sample: if you have an idea, a graphic sample or something accurate of what you want, feel free to show me, i won't copy that but i will understand what you have in mind better.
[/color][color=#D740A5] ❄Style of graphic: Gothic, Punk ,Grunge,Flowery, Minimalist,Simple, Vintage..
[/color][color=#D250AB]❄Colors: the color palette of your preference for your graphic.
[/color][color=#CE60B1]❄Text: If you want an specific kind of writing/font for your graphic, and the text/quote for your graphic
[/color][color=#C970B7]❄Details: if you have any other detail, put it here. also, if it is a layout, feel free to put a link to the thread/post/profile here.
[/color][color=#C480BC]❄Valar Moghulis: ?
❄Final offer: you payment for your order. tip is appreciated, <3
[/color]

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image User Image

This is my bribe list, you can offer me any of these items or the equal amount of gold when placing your order, i won't be taking any less than this, sorry, i do put a lot of time in every graphic i make.
You can try also look at my wishlist, but i rarely update it.
I can also offer affordable and less expensive pre-made layouts for those who are looking for something simple and yet don't have enough to bribe me. Premade layouts are kinda simple graphics, simple blends, no complex animations, just a nice simple well-aligned & organized graphic,it can be L-shaped of course. if you're okay with that feel free to offer what you can. the minimunt amount i ask for Premade graphics is 6-10bill. and please specify in the form if you want a pre-made. <3

User ImageNot tomorrow User ImagePandy March User ImageVigorous Stroll
User ImageDitzy Adorkable Bea User ImageRose legend virtual User ImageResilent Reverie
User ImageLux Regicidio User ImagePurrsuasion Play User Image Not tomorrow night
User ImageRetro Summer Fundraiser User ImageSheol's Mistress User Image SweetVanilla Mousse
User ImageWarm Madelyne Hair User ImageZetta Heaper User ImageCounterfeit Spouse

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image User Image

Here goes all the dreamers waiting for their order to be done. i will only make 3-4 orders at a week, that's why i will only have 4 slots at the moment. if all the slots are full you can wait untill a slot is free while chatting here, i'm usually very friendly and like to give people tips for graphics <3.
If you become a regular here,i would even open a slot for you if it's needed <3

1. username- page#- offer - free slot
2. Sarubia- page#101- 50bill - pending
3. A u r o r a V a n i l l a- page#103- bribe item+10bill - pending
4. Midnight Mare- page#104- 150bill - pending

Regular's VIP slots:
1.- Pudding town- page#100 - 24bill -pending

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image User Image

Here are the friendly stores affiliated to ADOS, please check them all out!

Do you wish yo befriend our stores? thank you! just let me know through a post/pm leaving a link and a 210x50 banner of your shop. and link us back with ours:
User Image

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kawaii Cultist

type of graphic: Roleplay gfx.
User ImagePictures: one
two
three
four
User Image Sample:something like this. I really like the L-shape. c:
User Imagestyle of graphic: Bright and Simple.
User ImageColors: Royal Blue, Slate Grey, Medium violet red, and Chocolate .
User Image Text: Artistic freedom on font. Her name: Azure Phaen. Lyrics: Awaken from my momentary trip,
it's not like I can't fly, I'll dive into this glittering reality now!
without looking aside or running away,
I definitely won't propose withdrawal
because I've decided to live without ever losing!!
User ImageDetails:I really like the stripes silhouette in the first picture so it you can extend off of the first picture, that'll be fantastic!
User Image Offer to pay: 500mil + a Rascal Romp + Monthly Collectible Letter for June 2014

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff