Kawaii Cultist

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Cure Princess
"bump!"

ty 4 the bump XD! i have a preview of your work, if you want to change anything now is the time lol, i couldn't work out well with the exact colors you gave me so i played a lil bit with the ganma, here it is, feel free to be completely honest, because it is for you only. whee heart
btw, i also made you a footer, but i forgot to put it in the preview xD.

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ronin ninja gemini
User Image

ty 4 bumping honey heart

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kawaii Cultist

zilvania
Cure Princess
"bump!"

ty 4 the bump XD! i have a preview of your work, if you want to change anything now is the time lol, i couldn't work out well with the exact colors you gave me so i played a lil bit with the ganma, here it is, feel free to be completely honest, because it is for you only. whee heart

"ASHSKsn!! It's perfect!! Thank you!!"

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Cure Princess
zilvania
Cure Princess
"bump!"

hahaha omg i'm glad you liked it, i'll send the final product now smile please wait a moment while i upload it, do you want me to send it with the code also? via PM of course :*

Kawaii Cultist

zilvania
Cure Princess
zilvania
Cure Princess
"bump!"

hahaha omg i'm glad you liked it, i'll send the final product now smile please wait a moment while i upload it, do you want me to send it with the code also? via PM of course :*

"Sure, that'll be great! Thank you again! I will definitely come back here again!"
(●'◡'●)ノ♥

Shy Bookworm

Hello!

I send you a PM before, I hope that this is alright! ^^

Main Banner ::
Dreamer

Banners ::
Updates
Rules
Funding
About Me
Open
Bump

The above graphics I would like something to do with stars and the sky

L-Shape Graphics :: Graphics (they are named after the character)
Shakaku / Sailor StarFyre
Soyokaze / Sailor StarMyst
Sasayaki / Sailor StarWynd
Wryn / NightStar
Triaska
Xellos
Dionthe
Orion DeRune
Rufus ShinRa

I would like the above to deal with the stars and the sky as well with the provided images.

I will pay 10 Billion Gold if you can make this as fast as possible ^^ If you have any question, please feel free to ask! Thank you!

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Cure Princess

i sent you the layout via PM, i'm glad you were satisfied, please let me know if the code works alright, hope to hear back from you anytime, you are more than welcome! whee heart

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
silentcry666
Hello!

Dreamer

Updates
Rules
Funding
About Me
Open
Bump

Wryn / NightStar
Triaska
Xellos
Dionthe
Orion DeRune
Rufus ShinRa

I would like the above to deal with the stars and the sky as well with the provided images.

I will pay 10 Billion Gold if you can make this as fast as possible ^have any question, please feel free to ask! Thank you!

alright miss, i'll gladly take your order, let me see if i understood your request right first:
you'll be wanting 1 main thread layout with 1 Main header and 6 sub-headers, plus 8 post layouts (each for every character) and also the respective code for every layout right?
is tomorrow afternoon good for you? since where i live it's already 1:30 am and gotta go to bed soon miss.
hope to read your reply, ty heart

Shy Bookworm

zilvania
silentcry666
Hello!

Dreamer

Updates
Rules
Funding
About Me
Open
Bump

Wryn / NightStar
Triaska
Xellos
Dionthe
Orion DeRune
Rufus ShinRa

I will pay 10 Billion Gold if you can make this as fast as possible ^have any question, please feel free to ask! Thank you!

alright miss, i'll gladly take your order, let me see if i understood your request right first:
you'll be wanting 1 main thread layout with 1 Main header and 6 sub-headers, plus 8 post layouts (each for every character) and also the respective code for every layout right?
is tomorrow afternoon good for you? since where i live it's already 1:30 am and gotta go to bed soon miss.
hope to read your reply, ty heart

Yes, that would be great if you can ^^ Tomorrow afternoon would be perfect! I will send the trade now! You are the best!

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Imagetype of graphic: post?thread/ profile layout, button, banner etc..signature/banner

User ImagePictures/images to use: here post the URL's of the pictures you want me to use for your graphic

Image Sample
Image Sample
Image Sample
User Image Sample: if you have an idea, or a visual sample or something accurate of what you want feel free to show me, i won't copy that but i will understand what you have in mind better.I want something like used in this thread but with clouds as the trim. With stars on them too smile
Cloud design

User Imagestyle of graphic: Gothic,Punk,Grunge,Flowery,Minimalist,Simple,Vintage, etc.gothic, vintage, mystical

User ImageColors: just.. tell me the colors if u want. xD purples, blacks, galaxy colors.

User Image Text: what fonts you want to use, what text do you want your graphic to have? I'd like a Victorian font or whimsical font.

User ImageDetails: if you have any other detail, put it here. also, if it is a layout, feel free to put a link to the thread/post/profile here I'd like stars all over the thread layout "star dust" .

User Image Offer to pay: you payment for your order. 300million
ps would I be able to offer you more gold to change the first image in my thread layout you did?

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Forbidden Stardust
User Imagetype of graphic: post?thread/ profile layout, button, banner etc..thread

User ImagePictures/images to use: here post the URL's of the pictures you want me to use for your graphic
Image Sample
Image Sample
Image Sample
Image Sample
User Image Sample: if you have an idea, or a visual sample or something accurate of what you want feel free to show me, i won't copy that but i will understand what you have in mind better.I want something like used in this thread but with clouds as the trim. With stars on them too smile
Cloud design

User Imagestyle of graphic: Gothic,Punk,Grunge,Flowery,Minimalist,Simple,Vintage, etc.gothic, vintage, mystical

User ImageColors: just.. tell me the colors if u want. xD purples, blacks, galaxy colors.

User Image Text: what fonts you want to use, what text do you want your graphic to have? I'd like a Victorian font or whimsical font.

User ImageDetails: if you have any other detail, put it here. also, if it is a layout, feel free to put a link to the thread/post/profile here I'd like stars all over the thread layout "star dust" .

User Image Offer to pay: you payment for your order. 500million and tip wink

i think u forgot to tell me what text you want me to put in the header? o.o also is it only 1 layout with only 1 main header from what i can see, is it? if so that would be a post layout, not a thread layout and sure i think i'll have your order by tomorrow evening, is that alright? since i'm going to bed right now @.@ heheh ty for passing by smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff