what should Zilvania add to ADOS?

Rewarding contests/events 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
Turorials/ Guides/ Speedart Videos 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 6 ]
Freebies! 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 4 ]
Gaia Profiles i'd definitely buy one 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]

User ImageUser Image
User Image
❄Type of graphic: Thread Layout (Main banner, headers, simple divider)
❄Pictures/images to use: We like these ones for a kind of ancient/muted forest theme: [x] [x] [x] [x]. Feel free to use those, or anything else you think may fit better. This character here must be used as she is one of the key pets in our story.
❄Animation: None needed smile
❄Sample: This is our old thread if that helps any. Feel free to poke around.
❄Style of graphic: Muted Forest theme I suppose?
❄Colors: Whatever looks best!
❄Text: The main banner has to have "Namiah" on it, as that's the name of the site. As for the sub banners, we just need the .psd's as we have no sweet clue what we will need for them yet ;P
❄Details:None! We like to leave the creativity to the artist. Our thread will be quite image heavy though, so maybe keep that in mind?
❄Valar Moghulis: Valar doaheris
❄Final offer: 150bil!

JKDreamer's Prince

Toxic Cottontail

Come to think of it, you don't even have to use a forest image if you just wanted to use shapes and such. I should have added that this is a link to our guild as well!

Romantic Lunatic

*drools and waits like a panther lol *
heart
zilvania

Hi zilvania, your work is amazing! I was wondering if you could share some tips on how you make your layers blend well without messiness or clutter. It would help me a lot!

Also, when will you be putting up speed art or tutorials? It has top votes in the poll so far. I'd love to subscribe to your YouTube channel!

Adorable Muse

20,965 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Generous 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image
❄Type of graphic: Post layout please
❄Pictures/images to use: x x x
❄Animation: if you want me to add a gif/animation, where to put it, and link to the GIF if it's a gif.
❄Sample: Something like the one you have here: x Super simple is all I'm really looking for.
❄Style of graphic: Simple
❄Colors: This palette please: x
❄Text: Kenna Livette
❄Details: Nothing I can think of!
❄Valar Moghulis: ?
❄Final offer: 15bil

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Enigmatic Conspiracy

redface oh gosh, thank you so much for all your compliments, to answer your question, all i do to make my graphics look well is to look for the matching resoucers, having a wide variety of all kind of resources is always helpful, besides, the round soft brush is your best friend when it comes to blendings, use it to erase the borders of the images, the bigger the brush the better the blending (depending on the size of the images you're blending)

about the speedart videos and youtube channel,s i'm hponored to already have a subcriber without making it biggrin , it motivates me to finally do it, but honestly it will have to wait a little longer, life is way busy right now.

A v e m a r i a xo

let me know more sweetie, if you want me, tell me by PM all the details, i would love to read it biggrin

ladycuppiecakes

hello, thank you for filling the form! sadly, i will have to decline your request this time due to all my slots being full, and the offer it's just not really good i'm sorry (minimum for me is around 25bil) . there are plenty other good shops here that i'm sure will be able to do your request, GL! heart

Sarubia
A u r o r a V a n i l l a
Pudding town

hello everybody <3, i just wanted to say sorry for taking so long to give your requests,i'm currently in a place where i have no internet, but the good news is all of them are in process and i think i can be giving them all in 3 days, thank you all for the patience 'til now, take care:heart

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Pudding Town

Hi sweetheart, your request is finally ready, sorry for the big delay, here you can see it smile please enjoy it heart

Friendly Lunatic

zilvania

Wow, thank you so much! It's just what I was hoping for! ^^
I'll complete the trade now, thank you again!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff