<< < 1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 104 105 106 > »|

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
rocket surgeon

emotion_jawdrop how could i turn down your offer? xD
if it could be a Rose Chronicle from Rococo shop instead, i would be like SUPER grateful emotion_kirakira
i will make you something as stunning as the sample i did before, if you could provide me a little more info about the character or the roleplay so i would know what kind of stocks/resources i could use in the design that would be great.
thank you so much for requesting here emotion_bigheart
zilvania

heart heart yeeee! Thank you so much! So excited I'm drooling a little.
The roleplay is your usual youths tested on as children and now recruited for some government plot. As for more info on the character, here's a little blurb about him:

Reserved and intelligent, Lorien's telepathic powers have dramatically changed him from the warm, soft-spoken boy of his youth.

Not one to speak quickly, Lorien reserves his own council, but listens quietly and deeply when others speak. A seasoned judge of character, he is choosy who he talks to and is not a person who can easily or jovially chat about his past or his burdens. He is distant by nature, and secretive by choice. Lorien's lifestyle has made it so that he has no true friends or deep relations, after years hiding and blocking people's thoughts and emotions, he learned that telepaths receive more than their fair share of respect, awe, and envy, but at a price--any resemblance of a true relationship is at most a unspoken wish. This is Lorien's greatest burden, and has made him somewhat of a recluse.

Lorien's formal exoskeleton is only a ruse. He can be kind and understanding if in the very rare moment, revealing a warmer, sarcastic personality that is more true to his actual character. This inherent empathy makes it possible for him to be unbiased in his position- he will accept and listen to anyone who comes to him seeking aid, even if that person has been labelled an outcast by the rest of society. From youth he realized that people flocked to him because he innately understood what they couldn't articulate, and this gave him an intimate power over others. His temperament allowed him to act as a confidant, but in truth it has slowly begun to erode his sanity. Lorien slowly learned that his telepathy was a one-way street: it allowed him to understand and know another person completely, yet left him isolated and removed.

Hope that works!
zilvania

ahahah should totally try visiting , It's a nice place ( : !
LOL omg, I'd rather be cold than hot cause you can at least warm up if you're cold !

Dementedly's Waifu

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
zilvania

Mmm, perhaps using Lucius' layout as a reference would help? I'd be very content if his dividers were similar to his bae's
Omg you've never been in a roleplay? Never ever?

I don't wanna make you restart the whole graphic, darling. Is it possible for you to extend the side graphic somehow? I think if you could that would work perfectly. I think the white space at the side is what's causing it to look a little odd. If that could be extended with a decoration or something of the like?
For example, some of these samples show how the picture extends with a decoration, flowers etc. I feel if that was on Adonis's that it would help heart

doesn't really work with the graphic as it is now v.v
I don't mind waiting a few days at all. Thank you again! And happy holidays!!

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image
❄Type of graphic: L-Shape post layout
❄Pictures/images to use: Candice Swanepoel & Mont St Michel

❄Animation: The gif of Candice I want you to use is in the album.
❄Sample: I really love your Sofia Charlotte gif. I don't want it to look EXACTLY like that, but I love the style.

❄Style of graphic: Fairy tale type style primarily. Also ornate/elaborate, historical etc...

ABOUT: Alais Valyn is a princess cursed to live in a tower with a dragon--but the dragon, she realizes isn't all that bad--and she starts to revel in her curse c:

THEMES (don't have to use all of these by any means, just things to think about): fairy tales // frames // old books // towers & castles // sparkle // fairy dust // princesses // knights // antique mirrors // lace & ribbon

❄Colors: P1 // P2 // P3 // P4 // P5

❄Text: Alais Valyn Text for Footer: (if this could be animated that would be awesome)--Isn't there a white knight? Upon a fiery steed. Late at night I toss and turn, and I dream of what I need.

❄Details: Time skip, footer (with quote) & simple divider please.
ABSOLUTE MUSTS: a gif of candice// you must use the candice picture of the close up with the huge flower crown // a picture of mont st. michel for some castle-like atmosphere//

❄Valar Moghulis: ? Everyone must die? or something like that
❄Final offer: 10 billion

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
rocket surgeon

yes dear, that info will work, once i finish this request i'm working on i'll begin with yours <3 i'm thinking of something simple, clean and a little grungy to contrast, i'll see what i can do emotion_bigheart

Nocturnabelle

i own you an apologize, i did not realize of all the tiny details you were pointing and yes, you are totally right in requesting the proper fixes, i have a degenerative problem in my sight that doesn't let me see red colors properly emotion_facepalm , when i changed the contrast/shades settings on my screen i noticed all the tiny mistakes you said, and i'm so sorry for that omg. i'll definitely fix it, don't worry. emotion_hug

A v e m a r i a xo

yesss to have cold is one thousand times better than being hot, you get all sticky and sweaty in a second outside there eww emotion_8c
i'll definitely go visit there someday, i need to go see snow emotion_yatta

desert dryad

hello sweety thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the form, but to be honest, this is a bribe shop, and although your character really gets my attention (she is very pretty! emotion_kirakira ), i'm not very convinced by your offer honey, can you raise it a little more? emotion_sweatdrop or is that all you can offer?

Dementedly's Waifu

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
zilvania

No need to apologize darling! I appreciate all the hard work you're doing and thank you so much for understanding and doing your best for me. You have absolutely no need to apologize! Thank you so so so much!!!!!!! emotion_brofist emotion_hug
zilvania

Sounds so good! Take your time, everything's hectic cause of the holidays. c: Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff