Okay 0.13538461538462 13.5% [ 44 ]
Needs Work 0.19384615384615 19.4% [ 63 ]
Bad 0.070769230769231 7.1% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 325 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 22 23 24 >

MidoriXb
Is that the end? cat_crying
How many more chapter are there if that isn't the end? cat_whee

Nope, not the end just yet. Umm a good 8ish more chapters. It's still definitely ongoing.
Thank you for reading though! heart
Are you subscribed?

Fluffy Kitten

6,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Green Tea Chi
MidoriXb
Is that the end? cat_crying
How many more chapter are there if that isn't the end? cat_whee

Nope, not the end just yet. Umm a good 8ish more chapters. It's still definitely ongoing.
Thank you for reading though! heart
Are you subscribed?

Oh okay thank you for letting me know. cat_4laugh
I have been subscribed for a while now. cat_3nodding

Magical Lunatic

i didn't read the whole thing, just up to the part where her heel breaks, i must say you started off good. love the whole transitions between characters heart . however right of the back i feel this is gonna be one of those stories where the kinda stupid stuck up popular girl falls in love with the punk reject kid. and they go though a whole " trying to find my self ' & "cute meets punk" cliche. which will get boring quick? but like i said i didn't finish reading the whole thing so i could be wrong. but starting of with that can turn readers of fast.find a unique subject to touch on. something a lot of people think about but don't say aloud. something like that gets people fired up cause it's different. some good examples are; hunger games,attack on titan,harry potter. these book are popular due to the fact they touch on things people didn't think much about. a society where people are killed for fun, a fight for survive, a world of beautiful magic filled with danger! plots like those are hard for readers to predict so they love it. twilight ( as awful as it was (movie rise)) had a good plot. i mean the idea of having skin as hard as diamonds, (one of the strongest substance on earth) that's a great idea! the movie ruined it of course, but it was something new. something interesting. I suggest if your really serious about writing, ( which you seem to be ) focus on a theme like that. you have great potential!
p.s how old are you?

Phantom

yaaay! i get a feeling Aubrey is going to have him get a haircut. ha!

can't wait! been waiting for like months for this ch.
BadGurlsDontDie
i didn't read the whole thing, just up to the part where her heel breaks, i must say you started off good. love the whole transitions between characters heart . however right of the back i feel this is gonna be one of those stories where the kinda stupid stuck up popular girl falls in love with the punk reject kid. and they go though a whole " trying to find my self ' & "cute meets punk" cliche. which will get boring quick? but like i said i didn't finish reading the whole thing so i could be wrong. but starting of with that can turn readers of fast.find a unique subject to touch on. something a lot of people think about but don't say aloud. something like that gets people fired up cause it's different. some good examples are; hunger games,attack on titan,harry potter. these book are popular due to the fact they touch on things people didn't think much about. a society where people are killed for fun, a fight for survive, a world of beautiful magic filled with danger! plots like those are hard for readers to predict so they love it. twilight ( as awful as it was (movie rise)) had a good plot. i mean the idea of having skin as hard as diamonds, (one of the strongest substance on earth) that's a great idea! the movie ruined it of course, but it was something new. something interesting. I suggest if your really serious about writing, ( which you seem to be ) focus on a theme like that. you have great potential!
p.s how old are you?

Thank you so much for reading a bit of my story and commenting. whee I do have some story ideas with somethings that are different as you said, but for now, I just want to write about normal people. Lol, it'll probably make sense if I told you though that I love reading shoujo manga and stuff. xd Like the ordinary school, girl meets boy kind of ones and my writing probably reflects that.
I'm 23, but I started writing this story when I was like 20. I know I'm not as great as other people and their way of writing, but I'm learning.

Twisted Cr0w
yaaay! i get a feeling Aubrey is going to have him get a haircut. ha!

can't wait! been waiting for like months for this ch.

Ohh, cute avi. Thank you for waiting too! heart I'm posting the next chapter on July 3rd. It's right around the corner. 3nodding

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Hi, I just started reading this. Read the whole thing actually, there are couple of words missing and in the first chapter, I wasn't sure if the boyfriends name was Skylar or Skylark lol but as a major shoujo fan, I must say I'm really enjoying it thus far and look forward to the next chapter!!!!
I'm guessing Adam is getting a little makeover? emotion_dowant lol.
Keep up the good work, you're doing good emotion_yatta

Can I suggest that you go back and add links to the next and maybe previous chapters on each one. (If you'd like, I'd be happy to help you make the links?)
Vannequin
Hi, I just started reading this. Read the whole thing actually, there are couple of words missing and in the first chapter, I wasn't sure if the boyfriends name was Skylar or Skylark lol but as a major shoujo fan, I must say I'm really enjoying it thus far and look forward to the next chapter!!!!
I'm guessing Adam is getting a little makeover? emotion_dowant lol.
Keep up the good work, you're doing good emotion_yatta

Can I suggest that you go back and add links to the next and maybe previous chapters on each one. (If you'd like, I'd be happy to help you make the links?)

Thank you so much for reading my story and commenting!! 4laugh
*Scans through first chapter* Omg, you're the first one to point out that. eek Thank you for telling me, I'll definitely go back, read through it, and edit.
Haha, I like the irony that I just told BadGurlsDontDie that I love reading shoujo and that it probably reflects in my writing. xd emotion_brofist
We'll definitely see in the next chapter if Adam does. mrgreen
Thank you very much again. emotion_yatta

*Looks back at recent chapters* Dang, normally I remember to go back and edit in that the next chapter is on so and so page, but me being on a long hiatus.. I forgot. Last one haha, thank you for putting it to my attention and for the offer to help me. I really appreciate it but I got this. 3nodding
Sorry for the late posting, I've been busy today. xp Good news is I'm posting two chapters this time. biggrin

Chapter 13
Adam
So here I am at the mall about to meet up with Aubrey.

She said she'll take a ride with Hanna so I was just here by myself standing in front of one of the mall's big water fountains. The mall was two stories with two big water fountains in the middle. They both had rocks and the water jets move around to make some water show. "Hey Adam!" Suddenly I heard Melissa's voice behind me.

I quickly turned around and saw she was standing there right beside me, smiling. "Hey Melissa." I greeted as I looked around and saw it was just her. "Where's Aubrey and Hanna?" I asked as I noticed her smile slowly turned into frown. She looked confused and sat down on the fountain's wall. I then sat down next to her. "What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. So anyways, Aubrey and Hanna are on there way. I got a ride from my dad so.." Melissa answered as she looked over at me seriously. She had her hair in two braids while wearing a white snow cap hat while wearing a light blue shirt with a white jacket over it and dark blue jeans with white boots. She suddenly smiled and asked, "Do you like your hair?"

My black hair was okay all except my bangs which still reached to my eyes. I took a habit thanks to it of jerking my head to the left to move it out of my eyes. "Yeah I guess, I should get a haircut for my bangs but I keep forgetting to." I answered as I looked down at the water in the fountain.

Melissa just laughed and said, "Look up." I quickly looked up to her command. She was smiling at me and then moved my bangs out of my eyes with her fingertips. "A little advice, don't forget who you are or lose yourself in the spotlight." Before I could ask her what she meant. I saw Aubrey and Melissa walking over. Melissa must've noticed I was looking at something behind her because she turned over too. "Oh hey guys, what took you so long?" She said with a grin at them.

"Traffic." Hanna replied as she sat down next to Melissa. She had her hair down while wearing a orange shirt under a yellow jacket with dark blue jeans. "Hey Adam, did we really take that long?" She asked as she looked over at me. Was it weird that I was still not used to her talking to me?

"No, it's okay." I simply answered as I looked over at Aubrey. She was smiling while standing in front of Hanna and Melissa. She had her hair in a ponytail and had it down on her left side. She was wearing a white shirt with black jacket over it and bright red pants. She suddenly looked over at me. Must've noticed I was staring at her and so I quickly looked down.

"Hey Adam." Aubrey finally said as I could see her walking over to me and then she sat down next to me. "Thanks for meeting us at the mall." She said as I slowly looked up at her. I noticed she had gold hoops in her ears. She was smiling at me. "So before we let you sit with us at lunch. You just have to look more... presentable. No offense to you but maybe if you changed a few things here and there, my brother wouldn't hate you so bad. Do you mind?"

I saw Hanna and Melissa looking over at me too behind Aubrey. I looked at them, they always looked good. It was a thing about being popular. They had to look good and keep their image up. For me to be able to hang with them, I had to look good too or at least better than what I look like now. But if I hang with them too much, wouldn't I become kind of popular too? I looked over at Aubrey who was waiting for a answer. I guess it was just a chance I was going to take. "I don't mind. Let's do it."

Aubrey
So Adam was going to let us give him a little makeover.

I smiled as I got up and said, "Okay then, let's get your hair cut first." But suddenly I noticed Adam looked kind of surprised and turned to Melissa who was smiling over at him. It was weird, what did they talk about before me and Hanna came over? "The one over there next to Payless Shoes does good." I continued as Hanna stood up with me.

"Okay." Adam simply replied as he and Melissa stood up at the same time. It was still weird, was something between them? Suddenly I had to look over at Hanna, I could feel her watching and she was. Adam and Melissa started to walk over to the hair salon as me and Hanna just stood there. I could hear him ask, "So was that why you asked if I liked my hair?" Melissa then laughed.

"What's up, Aubrey?" Hanna asked as we started to walk behind them. "Looked like something was troubling you." She continued as we kept a distance from Adam and Melissa. The mall was busy too with people so they couldn't hear us. "Maybe it's better that Melissa and Adam are getting closer. I'm sure not a lot of people would be against them being together." Like they would if I got with him but was it really better?

I looked over at Adam and Melissa who was still walking side by side. We were close to the hair salon. "Here it is!" I heard Melissa excitedly announced as they were right in front of it. "So Aubrey, what's your plan?" She asked as she turned over to me as I walked right beside them.

"Just a trim on the bangs or do you want all of your hair cropped off, Adam? It's your choice." I asked Adam as I looked over at him. He was brushing his hair with this hands, deciding. His black hair was smooth from the looks of it. Even though he doesn't keep it at a manageable length, his hair does look in good condition.

"Just a trim." Adam answered as he moved his bangs in one move to the left. "But you guys aren't going to be sitting around in there waiting for me and watching, are you?" He asked as he looked at us with a nervous expression. Melissa laughed. Hanna just smiled. I couldn't help but smile too but I had my fingers to cover my mouth.

I cleared my throat and replied, "Nope besides it's not going to take that long." Even though Adam was warming up to us and talking and stuff. He still was a little shy. I think we all found it kind of amusing.

"Well let's go shopping while Adam is getting his hair cut. He can text one of us when he's done." Hanna said as she turned to the other direction. Adam nodded and walked in the salon. Melissa was right beside Hanna as she turned over to me and added, "Coming, Aubrey?"

I nodded as I started to walk beside them but then I don't know, I haven't got a moment with Adam alone lately. I wanted to talk to him. "You know what, I have to look at some perfumes. I'll text you when I'm done." I said as I stopped and turned to the other way. On the other side of the hair salon was a Bath and Body Works. I was pretty sure no matter what I said, they would've known I was going to go talk with Adam anyways.

Adam
Aubrey was right, it was fast. It was what I get for not getting my hair cut in forever.

As soon as I got out of the salon, I saw Aubrey sitting on the fountain wall and was just staring at the water move around in front of her. As soon as I sat down next to her, she quickly looked over at me, surprised and said, "Oh hey." I could tell she was taking a second to look at me. I could feel my cheeks slowly turn hot. My bangs reached my eyebrows. I felt different now. She smiled and commented, "You look good with your new hair cut."

I smiled back and replied, "Thanks. Were you here a long time?" I couldn't help but ask. Was she waiting for me? She smiled and shook her head no. It felt like forever since it was just me and Aubrey alone. I noticed she also had a little bright blue shopping bag with her. "What's in there?" Oh wait, was it okay for me to ask that?

"I brought some perfume from Bath and Body Works before I sat here." Aubrey replied as she got out her perfume out of her shopping bag. "It's called Moonlight Breeze." Aubrey continued and then laughed. "Don't ask me why they name perfumes these ... names. They just do. Oh here, I brought you a guy... uh body spray they had in there too." Aubrey said while she handed me the bottle. I smiled. No matter what Aubrey picked, I was sure it would smell great. "It's called Wood Sparks." She added while she laughed.

I took it from her and thanked her. I placed it in my coat pocket and looked at Aubrey smiling at me. "You didn't have to." I said as she placed her shopping bag in her purse. I still knew I couldn't say no to Aubrey or refuse the gift she just gave me but I could tell her that she didn't have to.

"They had a sale anyways. Buy one, get one half off." Aubrey pointed out as she pointed to the sign that was in front of the store. I looked over and sure enough, I saw the sale sign. It started to hit me, Aubrey just brought me something. I should do something for her too. I wish I had more money to buy her a new pair of shoes but I don't. I only had ten. It was five for the cut and then I tipped the guy a five.

What could I buy her with ten bucks? But then I remembered the mall had this jewelry stand. I was sure they had something pretty that Aubrey would like. I stood up and said, "Let's go upstairs." The stand was upstairs, we had to take the elevator and walk straight.

"Okay." Aubrey replied as she stood up, smiling too. We walked beside each other. "What do you want to do upstairs anyways?" She asked as we got on elevator, still standing side by side. A part of me couldn't believe I was with Aubrey at the mall and she was right beside me.

"I want to buy you something too." I bluntly replied. I can't explain why I was brave that moment and that I could just simply tell her that. All I know is that, I wanted to. I wanted to do something for Aubrey. I wanted to give her something back. I needed to remember save up to buy her some shoes. That was going to be my next step.

I turned over to Aubrey and saw that she was surprised. "You're going to buy me something?" She asked like she didn't believe I was. I wondered then, did a lot of people buy her things? Clearly I knew her ex probably didn't. Tyler was probably too busy to. Who knows but I definitely wasn't going to ask.

Aubrey
Oh wow. Adam was going to buy me something.

I couldn't help but be surprised at firs but now I was excited. I wondered what he was going to get me. When we walked off the elevator, he kept walking straight till we reached this stand that sold jewelry, purses, hair accessories and other girly stuff. Adam just scanned around the stand while walking around it till he stopped in front of a corner that had jewelry.

I just stood there watching him. He reached out to get a chain linked bracelet that had golden hoops till it reached the middle where it had a pink flower with a fake diamond in the middle. "I'll take this." He said to the seller and gave them ten dollars and then turned over to me. "Here, this is for you."

Adam walked over to me. I didn't know what to say. I just held up my hand and he placed it in there. I looked at the bracelet. It was pretty. I couldn't believe he got me something. "Do you like it?" Adam asked as he looked at me worriedly.

I smiled widely and replied, "Yes, I love it. Thank you." I couldn't help it. I hugged Adam at that moment. It was nice being treated nicely by a guy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. He smelled good, really good.

Suddenly, I felt Adam hug me back. I could feel his arms around my back. It was nice hugging him. He felt nice. He whispered, "You're welcome." I smiled as I silently breathed in and out. Even though I wish I could hug him longer, I had to let go. We were in the mall and Hanna and Melissa could not see us hugging. He must've known I was letting go too because he was slowly letting go too.

We ended up just looking at each other. It wasn't weird or awkward. It was like those comfortable moments. I smiled at him while he smiled at me. "Do you want me to put the bracelet on you?" He asked as he looked down at my hand that still was holding the bracelet.

"Okay." I said as I lifted up my right hand that had the bracelet and handed it over to Adam. I held out my arm for him as he opened the bracelet. He was close to my hand as he placed the bracelet near it. As he clicked the bracelet shut. His hand actually touched mine. What was this? What was happening? Why was I so conscious?

"There." Adam said as he stepped back away from me. I looked at the bracelet that was on my waist. I smiled as I looked at the diamond in the flower shine. I looked over at Adam, he was smiling too. "Is it okay?" He asked again to make sure I liked it.

"Yes, it's okay. I really love it." I replied as we started to walk away from the stand he brought it from. I meant it. I don't get a lot of stuff from people on a normal basics. I couldn't help but keep looking at my new bracelet. I didn't even ask for it or was expecting it. I looked over at Adam as we walked side by side. He was definitely different from all the other guys I have met.

Chapter 14

Adam
Oh holy crap, Aubrey just hugged me and I actually hugged her back.

I gave her a bracelet I really hoped she would like but she just ended up looking at me. I had to ask, "Do you like it?" It was the first time I got something for a girl. That would suck so bad if the first time I gave a girl a gift and it had to be Aubrey the most popular in school and she ended up hating it.

Suddenly I saw her face light up with a smile and she replied, "Yes, I love it. Thank you." Then she hugged me. I stood still as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I could not believe this was happening. She was hugging me. Holy crap but it wasn't those quick hugs. She actually stood there hugging me.

So I slowly and carefully wrapped my arms around her back. It felt kind of intense hugging her. Like whoa, I was actually hugging her and it felt... something. Was this like in the movies where the two main girl and guy characters kiss and like some spark happens to between? But for Aubrey and me, it was this hug. Or maybe I was just over thinking. I whispered to her, "You're welcome."

Then slowly I could feel her removing her arms around my neck so I slowly let my arms around her back go down. I ended up looking at Aubrey while she looked at me too and we just stared at each other smiling. "Do you want me to put the bracelet on you?" I asked as I looked over at her hand that was holding the bracelet.

"Okay." Aubrey replied as she lifted up her right hand that had the bracelet and handed me it. I really hoped it wasn't complicated opening the bracelet and luckily it wasn't that hard. I placed the bracelet on her waist which was close to her hand. Oh wow, I was so close to her hand. I pushed all my thoughts away as I finally got the bracelet to click shut but accidentally as I did, my hand touched her hand.

This wasn't good. "There." I said as I took some steps back. I shouldn't be getting this close to Aubrey. She would never like me like that. Aubrey was looking at her bracelet again. I smiled. I don't know why but I knew she liked it. But I had to ask one more time, "Is it okay?"

"Yes, it's okay I really love it." Aubrey replied as we started to walk away from the stand. I didn't know where we were going but we definitely had to start walking somewhere. "Thank you again, Adam." Aubrey thanked as she looked over at me.

I smiled and suddenly I felt my phone ring in my pocket. Uhoh, looks like our time together was cut short now. I got it out of my pocket and saw Melissa had texted me, "Where are you guys?? Meet me and Hanna at the water fountain." It made me kind of wish it was just me and Aubrey. Was that bad?

Aubrey
So me and Adam ended up walking back downstairs to meet up with Melissa and Hanna in front of the water fountain.

"So where did you two go?" Melissa asked as I sat beside her on fountain wall. Hanna was sitting on the other side of Melissa while Adam was next to me. I quickly noticed that they had shopping bags too so they definitely did some shopping.

"We just ended up walking around the mall." I replied. "What about you two, what did you guys buy?" I asked as I pointed at the big bags that were lying on the floor next to their shoes. Hanna was drinking a fruit smoothie as Melissa pulled out a black jacket out her bag. It looked kind of too big for her. Then the light bulb lit up in my mind. "Did you buy Adam a new jacket?" I asked as I touched it. It was definitely new and soft.

"Yep!" Melissa replied as she handed the jacket to Adam. "Here you go, Adam. You need a new jacket." Adam looked surprised as he touched the jacket. "Oh and here, keep the bag it came with." Melissa added while laughing. Adam smiled as he put the jacket back in the bag.

"Thanks Melissa." Adam thanked as he placed it next to his shoes. No way. Would that mean Adam was going to get Melissa something too? "You didn't have to." Adam added as he kept smiling at her. It was weird because I was right in between them. I was about to go stand up and get a smoothie too till Hanna opened her bag too.

She got out a little bag and got out a black beanie. "Here Adam, you need a new hat thing too." No way. No way was this happening. Now he had to get Hanna something too. Adam smiled and got up to walk over to get it. Hanna handed to him and he quickly sat back down next to me.

"Wow, thanks really but you guys didn't have to do this." Adam repeated as he placed the little bag in the big bag with the jacket. Melissa just laughed as Hanna smiled. Maybe I wasn't that special to Adam. It was going to be clear Adam was going to get Melissa and Hanna something too.

"We wanted to." Melissa replied as she and Hanna nodded together. Then Adam would hug them too. Who was I kidding? Maybe there was nothing that special between Adam and me. Maybe we're just friends and this is what friends do. He was off limits anyways.

Suddenly I saw someone I haven't seen in a while. Someone I really wish wasn't here. "Oh my god." I said as I tried to think of what to do. Should I slowly try and run away? Do I hide behind a plant or someone? This could not be happening.

Before Hanna or Melissa could ask. Before I could think of what to do. Before I could even tell them what was going on. I saw him stop and turn over to me. Of all the times to go to the mall, he had to go today. "Skylark is here." I said as I watch him start walk over. Oh s**t.

Adam
Skylark? What kind of name was that? Who was that?

I looked over to the direction she was looking at and saw a guy walking over, that was probably the guy, he was tan, had his black hair brushed back, was wearing a white shirt with black pants. Was this Aubrey's ex? He probably was from the look of his pissed off face. This wasn't going to go good.

Aubrey suddenly stood up and started to walk over, before she got far, she turned around back to us, "Stay there. I don't want you to be involved in this." But he was right there in front of us, he must've walked really fast or something. I heard her say, "What do you want?"

"Nothing I'm just here shopping. I didn't expect to see you here. Please don't tell me you dumped me to go shopping with that ******** loser over there. Looks like you downgraded, babe." He replied as he started to laugh. I could see Aubrey squeezing her hands into a tight fist.

"It's none of your business. You probably don't even care anyways." Aubrey said back as he stopped laughing. "You're not even worth my time anymore because it's so clear I'm not worth you'rs." Aubrey continued as she started to turn but he stopped her by grabbing on to her arm.

"No, this isn't over." He commanded as he pushed her closer to him. Oh hell no. I thought as I stood up. He was definitely the ex. He was the idiot that didn't deserve Aubrey and here he was being an a** to her in front of me. Before I could walk over, Melissa stopped me by holding my arm back.

"Are you really sure you want to get mixed up in that?" Melissa asked as she held tightly to my arm. "I really think you should just wait till it boils down." She continued as I looked over. Aubrey was trying to get him to let go of her arm. I shook my head and grabbed Melissa's hand off of me.

"I have to help her." I replied to Melissa as I turned back over to their direction and walked over. Aubrey was still telling him to let go of her when I got close. I quickly grabbed his hand that was holding on to Aubrey's arm and shoved it off of her. "She said let go." I said as I got Aubrey behind me. I so wasn't thinking at this moment.

"No, you shouldn't get involved in this." Aubrey said as she grabbed my shoulders and tried to move me away from him. But me and him, we were staring each other down. He has no right to put his hands on Aubrey. He was lucky to be with Aubrey but no, he was just a dumbass.

Suddenly Hanna and Melissa got in front of me, trying to block me from getting hit or something or to just keep the distance between me and him. "Skylark, it's over between us." Aubrey said as she quickly moved from behind me and got right in front of him. "You had your chance but you blew it. It's over."

Aubrey
That went kind of better than I thought.

Skylark got the message hopefully because he just turned around while saying "Whatever." I smiled and looked over at Hanna and Melissa who were still standing in front of Adam. Then I looked over at Adam. I can't believe he did that. He kind of came to my rescue.

"That was kind of crazy." Hanna commented as we walked over to where we were sitting on the fountain. "Luckily no one decided to steal our bags while we were over there too." Hanna added as she picked up her shopping. I can't believe Hanna and Melissa actually got in the middle of Adam and Skylark. But then again, I know Skylark, he would never want to get in a fight in public.

Melissa just laughed and also commented, "You should've seen Adam, Aubrey. He was like on a mission to go help you from Skylark." Aw. I smiled and looked over at Adam who was looking at me. "I tried to stop him but course he still went over." Which made Adam blush a little bit while he looked down. Now that he cut his bangs, he can't hide behind his hair anymore.

"That's enough action for one day. I'm tired." Hanna said as she stood up. "I'm calling my dad to pick me up, do any of you want a ride too?" She asked as she picked up her shopping bag. Melissa picked up her shopping bag too and stood up. She looked over at me and Adam before she turned over to Hanna.

"I'll take a ride." Melissa agreed as they stood in front of me and Adam. "I'll text you later, Aubrey. Bye Adam." And with that, she quickly turned around and walked with Hanna to the nearest exit. I turned over to Adam, he was watching them leave.

"I'm tired too. Can I get a ride from you?" I asked as Adam turned to me. He smiled and picked up his bag he got from Melissa. He nodded as he started to walk over to the exit too. We just walked in silence till I asked, "Hey Adam... why did you did that?" Which caused Adam to stop walking, he turned over to me.

He looked at me in the eyes and said, "Because Aubrey, he pissed me off for being a a** to you." And then turned straight ahead and kept on walking. I smiled as I started walking beside him too. I couldn't stop imagining when Adam and Skylark were just staring down at each other. It was pretty hot.

Maybe this was the thing, this was the feeling girls get when two guys fight over her. Wow. I never would've guessed it would happen to me though. "Thanks Adam but you didn't have to do it." I said as I grinned at him. It was what he kept saying all day.

He smiled and looked over at me, "I know but I wanted to." I could feel my heart racing still. Wow. I can't believe that happened. Today was just unpredictable. I looked over at Adam as we reached the doors to get out to the parking lot. He was holding the door for me. And I definitely knew that the day wasn't over yet.

I'm like couple minutes late but July 3rd was my birthday. I remember last year posting a chapter too on this specific day also. I'm happy that this story is still ongoing even after all this time. Slowly but surely, it's coming along.

And I made myself a website for my stories, check it out. emotion_kirakira
apartfromreality.webs.com (Copy and paste)

I'm really excited about this. I never really had or even made a website before. It probably all makes sense now if you're thinking, "Wow.... this could be better." Haha. If you want to give me any suggestions, I'll be open to them. Although, I'm very happy with my site. I'm still very much new to all of this. If you have any comments or concerns, please be sure to shoot them my way.

So moving on. What made me make my own website and do all of this?

I wanted my own space and wanted to have all of my stories in one place. I wasn't really interested in joining any other writing/story websites. I already had a deviantArt, that was it for me and that was enough. I'm really happy that a lot of people love to read what I write and so this is for you guys too. This will be easier for you to read my story and to keep up to date with me so I hope you like my website.

Gaia wouldn't lead you straight to it so copy and paste it is...

Chapter 15 is on page 22.

Human Powerhouse

15,975 Points
  • Team Player 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jump Starter 50
I am soooooooooo happy for the update! Yay they're finally getting closer and its so sweet how he stood up to Skylark for Aubrey. I can't wait to read more, though I'll have to wait, and im glad you have a website. I'm definitely going to it now and book marking it. i don't know how much longer gaia will be around so.. I want to keep in touch!
Pregnancy Tests
I am soooooooooo happy for the update! Yay they're finally getting closer and its so sweet how he stood up to Skylark for Aubrey. I can't wait to read more, though I'll have to wait, and im glad you have a website. I'm definitely going to it now and book marking it. i don't know how much longer gaia will be around so.. I want to keep in touch!

Thank you so much for commenting! heart I'm happy that Skylark finally has appeared in the story since all we have been up until now is hearing about him. Thank you for your patience too. 3nodding Yeah, I'm really happy that I made a huge step and made my own website. Took weeks to finally put it all together haha. I really hope you're not the only one going to my website.

Yeah, I know what you mean... I'm worried about Gaia and another reason to get my own website to just have another place to read my stories than on here.

Fluffy Kitten

6,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Oh my goodness this story just keeps getting better and better!! heart
MidoriXb

Thank you!! heart And your avi is really cute.

Fluffy Kitten

6,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Green Tea Chi
MidoriXb

You are welcome and thank you as well. Your avi is also cute, I like the colors!! heart
whee
MidoriXb
Green Tea Chi
MidoriXb

You are welcome and thank you as well. Your avi is also cute, I like the colors!! heart

Aw, thank you once more! whee

Fluffy Kitten

6,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Green Tea Chi
whee
MidoriXb
Green Tea Chi
MidoriXb

Aw, thank you once more! whee

Haha you are welcome again!! emotion_c8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas