Needs Work 0.19384615384615 19.4% [ 63 ]
Bad 0.070769230769231 7.1% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 325 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 22 23 24 >

Phantom

Can't wait for the next chapter.. Hehe whee
Twisted Cr0w

Omg yay, you're the post that lands us on page 18. Congrats! emotion_kirakira And thank you, hopefully soon I'll post the next chapter. ^^

Phantom

Green Tea Chi
Twisted Cr0w

Omg yay, you're the post that lands us on page 18. Congrats! emotion_kirakira And thank you, hopefully soon I'll post the next chapter. ^^
yayy haha cat_4laugh

Too excited.

Greedy Sex Symbol

Don't stop there!
What happens next?
To be continued...
TeenyTinyCookiesOfDoom
Don't stop there!
What happens next?
To be continued...

Thank you!! 4laugh I'm definitely not stopping. Are you subscribed?

Greedy Sex Symbol

Green Tea Chi

Yep, I am.
Can't wait to see what happens next.

Still on hiatus, I'm working on other projects right now, but here's a new chapter. Thank you for waiting. heart

EDITD: Updated on 6-10-14. Hi guys! So I was working on other projects... like writing a summer story. But then as I was writing them, it just wasn't coming to me, I wasn't that inspired. So I thought about this story and thought, "I think it's about time to finish this and give it closure it deserves." So I'm currently not on hiatus anymore and working on the story! biggrin I'm back to updating.

Chapter 12

Adam
Hanging with Melissa was fun. I wished it wasn't cut short though.

I was back at my house, chewing on a ham and cheese sandwich I just made, and was absent mindedly staring at my phone. Course no one had texted me, but that was okay, I was stuck thinking of what to text Aubrey anyways. Should I go over how she was doing again? Nah, that would probably be too redundant. So I decided on, "Hey." Hopefully she will text me back with something more better than what I just texted.

Then a thought hit me, I should text Melissa as well. "Hey, what are you up to now?" I don't know. Wouldn't it be awkward to hang out with someone and then text them a one worded text? On the spur of the moment, I had to let out a small chuckle, I kept reminiscing how Melissa was constantly smiling or laughing at something. It, to some extent, made her seem goofy in a way. I liked it though.

I took another bite of my sandwich, plopped down in front of my dinner table, and in the same exact chair I sat at when they were here. I still couldn't believe that they were actually in my house and that I cooked for them. It went good, thank god... till they had some weird girl talk in my living room. It was obvious Aubrey had some boyfriend problems and that she was breaking up with him. That guy probably doesn't really deserve her anyways.

Although, what about Hanna? Yeah, she was beginning to talk to me, but that was it. She hasn't given me her number yet like Aubrey and Melissa have. I was at a lost with her. She still literally confuses me. I should've queried this to Melissa and if she was assuredly okay with me. Too bad I didn't remember at the time. I checked my phone once more and saw no new messages yet. I wonder what Aubrey and Melissa were up to.

Suddenly my phone started to ring, I promptly grasp my phone off the table and saw that it was Todd. Great. I knew I shouldn't, but I just had to see what he wanted. "Yeah?" I answered as I set my sandwich back on the plate. "What do you want?" I continued as I rested my elbows on the table.

"I want to ride with you and those hot girls. I'll pay you for gas." Todd said straight out. He was determined, I could see that now. I started to shake my head, discouraged, and was already regretting that I picked up his call. Sure he was girl crazy like any other typical teenage guy, but he solely checked them out on the sideline. I guess now that he sees a opportunity to be near them, he was taking that chance.

"No, you're not going to be in my car with them or anywhere near them. How many times do I need to tell you that?" I replied ticked off as I stood up and started to walk around aimlessly. "I don't care if you give me gas money or anything. I really don't ******** think they want to be around you." I couldn't control what I was saying. It was just all coming out on it's own.

"Oh really dude so you really think they want to be around you then?" Todd asked back, fuming. Ouch. I ceased walking and glared at my phone. No way did he just say that to me, but then I dwelled upon Melissa's words, they liked me. They were here in my house. They were sitting around me, talking to me, and I even hanged out with one of them today.

I plainly smiled and returned my phone back to my ear. "Yeah and they like me probably better than your a**." I bluntly replied as I decided, I was through with Todd. I ended the call before he could say anything. He was just someone to hang out with. We weren't close friends or anything. It was fun hanging with him, but I was over that. I then texted Aubrey, "Hey, I need a seat at lunch now. Save me one?"

Aubrey
After I told them I broke up with Skylark through text, I didn't feel like talking about it anymore. So Melissa eventually told us what she did today..

"What, you were hanging out with Adam?" I asked in disbelief as Melissa simply smiled at me. "But I texted Adam today, he didn't tell me he was with you." I confusedly said as I recalled his text about being in a coffee shop drinking coffee. Was he lying? I leaned my arms on my knees. We were still hanging in the hot tub. Hopefully we remember to get out before we get all pruned.

"That's cause I told Adam not to tell you he was with me." Melissa explained as she started to motion her legs back and forth in the water. "Or were you the only one to get alone time with Adam?" Melissa abruptly asked as she stared over to me with a grin. I sat there in shook at her remarks, not knowing what to say.

Hanna abruptly started to die laughing which made me and Melissa shift our attention over to her. "Boy, I really hope you guys aren't going to fight over this guy." She said when she shortly stopped. No way, was me and Melissa starting to look like we were fighting over Adam? There was no way.

"As if!" I flat out replied while Melissa cracked up at Hanna's comment. "I just broke up with Skylark, why would I try and get with some guy so soon?" I continued as I turned back at Melissa. "So where were you guys hanging at?" I had to know about them though.

Melissa seemed really amused with her wide smile and answered, "We were in Cafe Latte and all we did was... well he was drinking coffee while I was drinking a hot chocolate and then we just talked the entire time." Oh, well at least he was telling me the truth with the coffee shop, he just had to leave out the fact that he was with Melissa. I still don't fathom that part, why did she want him to leave out that he was with her out?

"Was it fun?" Hanna asked as she was leaning back with her eyes closed. Being in the hot tub was definitely so relaxing. After this, I was so going to take a nap. I couldn't help, but think that as I glanced over at Melissa too who was doing the same thing as Hanna. I decided I should too so I leaned back and followed suit.

"Yeah, it was fun just talking to him." Melissa replied as I peeked over at her and saw that she was looking and touching her shoulders, and was sort of smiling at them. Something definitely must've happened between them. I know that look. I think that as it anyways. I have to remember to ask Adam what they did today.

Wait, why was I starting to get in their business? Not like Melissa ever got in my business of Adam too much, but something inside of me was so not liking the fact that Adam and Melissa were alone together. I should be happy for them, but something was just not. What was happening?

And then suddenly, I couldn't wait to talk to Adam. I wanted to see what he would say about the matter. I wondered if he texted me. I haven't looked at my phone since I came to the gym which was like probably two and a half hours ago. I looked over at Melissa again, she was back with her eyes closed. "Hey Melissa, just curious, why didn't you want Adam to tell me he was with you?"

Adam
They still haven't texted me back.

Todd hasn't called or texted me since I told him off. Hopefully he would back off now. Tomorrow was Sunday and then it would be Monday. I wondered how it was going to be with him and Tyler at school. Would they try and do something?

I can't hide or avoid them. We have the same lunch. Sooner or later, our paths were going to cross. They aren't going to like seeing me sit with Aubrey. Then suddenly I heard my phone ring and saw that Aubrey sent me a text back, "Hey, Melissa just told me you two hanged out. How was it?"

What? So Melissa ended up telling Aubrey about us hanging out. Well at least we weren't keeping it a secret anymore from them. I don't think I could stand that, looking at Aubrey, and then remembering I hanged out with Melissa behind her back. "It was okay." I texted back, I didn't know what else to say.

I don't know if I should text Melissa too to just ask about her telling Aubrey. Boy, was my life turning into a high school drama thing. I just thought of that, but I think it was common for popular people and I was just getting sucked in it because I was with them now.

"That's good." Aubrey replied and now I was stuck. What was I going to say back? It was kind of weird how she asked too. Wouldn't Melissa have already told her how it was okay or did Aubrey just want to hear it from me that it was okay?

I decided I should text Melissa, "Hey Aubrey just asked about us hanging out. You didn't tell her about what we were talking about?" Hopefully she didn't tell Aubrey that much. Maybe I should've asked what she told her.

"Nope! I didn't tell Aubrey much, I just told her we hanged at Cafe Latte and talked. I didn't tell Aubrey or Hanna what we talked about though." Melissa replied as a sigh of relieve came to me.

Then I got a text from Aubrey, "Oh and I'll save you a seat on Monday." I smiled and jumped on my bed in full excitement. I was going to sit with Aubrey at lunch. "Before that happens, tomorrow, let's meet at the mall. Bring twenty."

Well at least I know I have that much money. I wondered why she wanted me to bring money. Well course people go to the mall to shop, but she specifically said to bring a twenty. She had a plan for tomorrow, it seemed.

Aubrey
I had to ask Melissa why she didn't want Adam to tell me they were hanging out.

"I have my reasons just like you have your's." Melissa simply replied to my question as she gradually got out of the steaming water. "Whew, I'm done. If I stay there anymore, I'm going to be falling off the bone." She added as she started to laugh.

"Melissa's right." Hanna agreed as she slowly got out of the hot tub too. "You should get out too, Aubrey, before you get cooked in there." They clearly didn't want to talk about it anymore.

"Yeah, I'm so ready to go home now and take a good nap." I said as I too ascended out of the hot tub and quickly went over to the nearby bench which had my orange towel. "I hate it this part when we get out of the hot water, everything is like freezing."

Melissa and Hanna just laughed with me as we walked over to the individual showers. I couldn't help, but wonder if Adam texted me yet. So as soon as I was done showering, I walked over to my gym locker with my towel wrapped around my bikini, and got my phone out of my purse to see that Adam texted just, "Hey." He was still clearly shy.

So I texted him, "Hey, Melissa just told me you two hanged out. How was it?" I couldn't help, but ask still. I wondered what he was going to reply. I looked over and saw Hanna and Melissa were done too. Hanna was blows drying her hair with her bright green towel wrapped around her and Melissa was on her phone just like me.

I wondered who she was texting till I heard my phone ring and saw Adam's reply, "It was okay." It was just okay? I couldn't help, but shake my head. Maybe I was being paranoid or something, but I didn't have any reason to be.

So I texted him back, "That's good." Let's see if he would say anything to that, but course he didn't after me waiting like a couple of minutes. I decided to blow dry my hair as I waited. I glanced over at Melissa was definitely texting someone by the look of her smiling. I quickly turned away, looked at my phone with my free hand and, reread the texts I received.

Suddenly, I saw a text I probably was too distracted to see, Adam had sent me another text saying, "Hey, I need a seat at lunch now. Save me one?" He was going to sit with us now. I smiled eagerly as I turned off the blow dryer and placed it in front of me on a counter.

I texted back, "Before that happens, tomorrow, let's meet at the mall. Bring twenty." It was time and since tomorrow was Sunday, it was the perfect time. Time for some changes here and there. I was sure he wouldn't mind. I hope.

And just in case you guys missed it, here's another story I'm currently posting, Two Gays and a Chick.

User Image

Click on the picture to read.

Next chapters are on page 19.

Gem

Thanks for the update. IT MADE MY MORNING biggrin I hope we have a regular update soon as a schedule but I'm just fine with you posting whenever (at least not hiatus for four years like some stories I've read) love your works and is the other story updated too? I've read the first chapter and enjoyed it. emotion_bigheart
Mallori_Cantare
Thanks for the update. IT MADE MY MORNING biggrin I hope we have a regular update soon as a schedule but I'm just fine with you posting whenever (at least not hiatus for four years like some stories I've read) love your works and is the other story updated too? I've read the first chapter and enjoyed it. emotion_bigheart

Omg lol, I replied back to you using my other account. Deleted that and back on this account. Just my OCD working up. xd

Yay, I'm glad to hear that! 4laugh I know, hopefully I will get back on schedule and continue writing and updating this. Right now, I am working on couple other writing projects, mainly right now is to make a summer story. Lol, hopefully I can write it in time.

And oh wow, four years is a long time... lol. I definitely don't want that happening to my story and be putting it off for that long.. but I don't know. I hope that doesn't happen! And I'm glad you are enjoying my work!! whee Yesss, I updated my other story too! biggrin

Rabbit

I found this story few hours ago, and I've been reading since. Omg, it's really good! Keep it up and hope you post the next chapter soon! heart

Shy Kitten

12,425 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Generous 100
awesome heart
Flowerinq
I found this story few hours ago, and I've been reading since. Omg, it's really good! Keep it up and hope you post the next chapter soon! heart

Thank you! I'm glad you like my story. biggrin Are you subscribed?

xImHislove
awesome heart

Thank you! heart

Rabbit

Green Tea Chi
Flowerinq

Thank you! I'm glad you like my story. biggrin Are you subscribed?

xImHislove
awesome heart

Thank you! heart

Yup!

Fluffy Kitten

6,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Is that the end? cat_crying
How many more chapter are there if that isn't the end? cat_whee

Quick Reply