Needs Work 0.19384615384615 19.4% [ 63 ]
Bad 0.070769230769231 7.1% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 325 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 >

Gem

Green Tea Chi

Mallori_Cantare
Will there be a new chapter soon smile

Yes, I am gonna update on Oct 1st. 3nodding Haha, it's been a while since you commented!

Yeah. It's been a while. I was a bit away due to uni finals and study but back smile Any updates on your other story?

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
Mallori_Cantare
Green Tea Chi

Mallori_Cantare
Will there be a new chapter soon smile

Yes, I am gonna update on Oct 1st. 3nodding Haha, it's been a while since you commented!

Yeah. It's been a while. I was a bit away due to uni finals and study but back smile Any updates on your other story?

Welcome back! biggrin I know what you mean though, school is making me so busy too. And for my other story, the current chapter posted is three haha so there's that.

Beloved Muse

8,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
Green Tea Chi

I actually found a spelling mistake xd
Quote:
As I was dipping another carrot stick in my ranch, I felt my phone vibarte in my pocket. "Oh, I probably got a text from Skylark!" I said excitedly as I quickly got my light pink phone out and looked at the text. Being popular and single was a no; too many guys hit on me and it was just easier to have a boyfriend most of the time. The downfall was that at first the guy would act so sweet and nice to me but as time went on, their true colors eventually showed.

Should be vibrate 3nodding
I'll read 1 chapter per day (having exams now crying ),
I've just started my own story,
mind giving me some feedbacks? heart
But it's not quite finished yet, but I'm updating it bits by bits 3nodding
Sakiyama Emi
Green Tea Chi

I actually found a spelling mistake xd
Quote:
As I was dipping another carrot stick in my ranch, I felt my phone vibarte in my pocket. "Oh, I probably got a text from Skylark!" I said excitedly as I quickly got my light pink phone out and looked at the text. Being popular and single was a no; too many guys hit on me and it was just easier to have a boyfriend most of the time. The downfall was that at first the guy would act so sweet and nice to me but as time went on, their true colors eventually showed.

Should be vibrate 3nodding
I'll read 1 chapter per day (having exams now crying ),
I've just started my own story,
mind giving me some feedbacks? heart
But it's not quite finished yet, but I'm updating it bits by bits 3nodding

Sorry for the late response.
Thank you for telling me my mistake. whee You're the only one to point that out.
And good luck on your exams!
Comment again once you have caught up to the latest chapter and tell me what you think. heart
Awesome to see another writer also. biggrin
What is your story about?

Human Powerhouse

15,975 Points
  • Team Player 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jump Starter 50
It's way past the 1st of Oct.. where's the update? When will we ever find out what happens.....
Pregnancy Tests
It's way past the 1st of Oct.. where's the update? When will we ever find out what happens.....

OH sorry, I'm actually waiting for my other story thread to reach a odd number also. redface I'm hoping I will post on Halloween. I think I'll do something sweet for you guys to thank you guys for waiting. heart I really appreciate your patience.

Human Powerhouse

15,975 Points
  • Team Player 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jump Starter 50
Green Tea Chi
Pregnancy Tests

OH sorry, I'm actually waiting for my other story thread to reach a odd number also. redface I'm hoping I will post on Halloween. I think I'll do something sweet for you guys to thank you guys for waiting. heart I really appreciate your patience.

Aww I didn't know that.. hmm.. maybe could you just post a chapter a month or something? I don't nkow.. its so hard waiting for all the suspense.. and then sometimes I have to go back and read from the beginning because it's been so long since the last update I have forgotten some things. But I do understand your life is busy because mine is the same way and it is hard to keep up with everything.. So okay.. Halloween it is and I am subscribed and the sweet thing that will be cool to see! Thanks!

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
Green Tea Chi
Pregnancy Tests

Happy Halloween!!!
HelllixX
Green Tea Chi
Pregnancy Tests

Happy Halloween!!!

Thank you!! heart

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
Green Tea Chi
HelllixX
Green Tea Chi
Pregnancy Tests

Happy Halloween!!!

Thank you!! heart
Haven't spoken to you in a long while how's it been going?
Omg, sorry guys! I know I was supposed to post yesterday. I was doing some last minute editing and then right in the middle of doing so... I passed out asleep. x_x
The struggle of having a busy life..

Here's chapter 15, thank you for waiting!

Chapter 15
Adam
I still can't believe I actually got in front of Aubrey's ex.

But here we were in my car, I was driving Aubrey home. We didn't talk much till we were in front of her house. I could see in the corner of my eye that she turned over to me as she broke the silence, "Thanks for today again." It wasn't that weird, awkward, painful silence, at least not for me anyways, hopefully it was the same for her.

"You're welcome.. again." I replied as I turned over to her too and then we just ended up sitting there, not moving or anything. Was she waiting for something? I wondered but I didn't mind. I liked sitting in my car with Aubrey. I liked being with her.

Aubrey then smiled at me and looked down at her bracelet. "This was a interesting day." She commented as she traced the pink flower with her fingers. "What do you think of today, honestly?" She asked as she slowly looked up at me. I could see that she was serious.

"I think today was good." I answered with no doubt as Aubrey slowly started to smile again. It honestly was. Aubrey gave me something, I got to to give her something in return. Hanna and Melissa also surprisingly gave me stuff. Aubrey hugged me and even though her ex came around. I was glad she didn't go back to him.

Aubrey nodded as she replied, "That's good. I better go just in case Tyler shows up again." She looked at me one more time before she turned around and opened the passenger door. "I'll see you tomorrow. Don't be a stranger at lunch." She finished with a smile at me.

I smiled too and replied, "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow too." She closed the passenger, waved bye to me with her smile happily on and turned around to walk up her door step. I had to admit as I continued to smile as I started to drive to my neighbor, I was feeling like top of the world. It was like lately, things were getting better and better as I was with Aubrey. Course, there were some bumps here and there but overall, things were good. I ended up driving home smiling the whole way.

When I got home, I decided I should text Melissa. "Hey Melissa, I have a question." That was all I could text. I don't know why I couldn't just go out with the question. Maybe it was because I was kind of nervous asking Melissa about sitting with them at their table. I definitely couldn't text Aubrey about this.

I was in the kitchen microwaving a bowl of ramen when I heard my phone ring. I quickly walked over to my phone which was right on the dining room table. "What's up?" Melissa texted back. At that moment, I remembered I still didn't have Hanna's number or anything. Did she not want me texting her or something? She was still confusing to me, she acted nice even gave me a new beanie but something still wasn't right between us. Maybe I was just over thinking it.

"I'm kind of nervous about sitting with you guys tomorrow at lunch." I texted back. It was easy to tell her through text than face to face. But I really was nervous. Everyone was going to see at lunch, her brother, Todd, the whole lunch room and I know so much could go wrong. Maybe this was just another bump, once I get through the problems of sitting with them, things will look up again. They always have so far. I just will have to remind myself, I have to get through the bad to get to the good.

Aubrey
Adam was going to sit with us at our lunch for the first time. I had butterflies flying like crazy in my stomach.

"What's wrong Aubrey, you're not hungry today or something?" Melissa asked as she looked over at me from across the table. Since I had butterflies in my stomach, I didn't really feel like eating so I haven't pulled out my lunch box out of my purse yet. Melissa had a grilled chicken salad in front of her and a carton of chocolate milk. She was wearing a black t shirt with a big red lipstick design on it and bright red pants with her hair in low pigtails. She looked nice today.

"I have butterflies in my stomach." I admitted as I looked over at Hanna who was next to Melissa and was eating some mixed vegetables with white rice. "Do you guys think it will be okay... I mean will..." I tried to explain but I couldn't find the right words. I turned over to Melissa who was smiling at me and when I looked over at Hanna, she was picking up a carrot with her fork. "What do you guys think will happen once Adam starts sitting with us?" I asked, finally able to get the words together.

Hanna placed her fork down on her plastic plate and answered, "We're going to find out cause he's coming this way." Which made me stiff up a bit and quickly went into my purse to get out my lunch. I had to make it look natural to sit with us. I placed my lunch box in front of me and opened it. I had a ham and cheese sandwich with lettuce and carrots with some celery sticks and ranch on the side. I looked down at my light green top with my navy blue jacket over it and then my black pants to make sure it looked okay. Then I combed with my fingers my hair that was in a ponytail and placed in the front side of my shoulder.

The butterflies went crazier as Adam sat right next to me and said, "Hey." I slowly looked over at him, he was smiling at Melissa and Hanna. I couldn't help but notice he was wearing the beanie and jacket Hanna and Melissa brought him. He had a lunch tray in front of him with a slice of ordinary square pizza, fries, a carton of chocolate milk and lastly a pear. "I hope you don't mind that I have uh..." He cut off his sentence and looked down at his lunch.

"Oh, it's fine." Melissa answered as she looked down at her salad and picked up a round cherry tomato. "Boys like you are so lucky you don't have to worry about getting fat." She continued as she smiled and placed the tomato in her mouth. I smiled and picked up the half of my sandwich, I cut it in only two slices making it triangle shaped. The butterflies were slowly going away. I looked over at Hanna and our eyes connected like she was already looking at me.

Hanna was wearing a grey jacket over a white shirt and blue jeans. Normal look today. I quickly turned over to Adam who was smiling at Melissa and then picked up his pizza slice. He hasn't even looked at me yet or maybe I just didn't see him look at me yet. What was happening? I wondered as I took a bite of my sandwich. Did something happen them last night or something? I was still wearing the bracelet Adam gave me. I kept touching it all through last night and today. I still couldn't believe he gave it to me.

"How was your day?" Suddenly I heard Adam ask while interrupting my thoughts. I looked up from eating my sandwich and turned over to him. He was looking at me while holding his pizza slice in his hand. I still had some of my sandwich in my mouth so I quickly covered my mouth and chewed it as fast as I could. Adam must've noticed because he started to smile almost laughing. "Oh oops, I didn't mean to ask while you were eating. Nevermind." He added as he took a bite of his pizza.

I smiled as I placed my hand that was covering my mouth down and answered, "It's fine but anyways, my day was okay. How about your's?" Adam looked at me kind of surprised and then he covered his mouth and I could see he was chewing fast too. I started to laugh. Now that I think about it, I haven't had this much fun with a guy in a while, just laughing and enjoying each other's company. I was glad it was with Adam.

When Adam uncovered his mouth, I could see he was smiling too and answered, "Yeah my day was okay too." And then we just ended up looking at each other smiling. After some seconds I pulled away and took a bite of my sandwich. I almost forgot that Melissa and Hanna were right in front of us. I could feel my cheeks turning hot. What was happening?

Adam
I had to text Melissa before I could sit with them at lunch tomorrow.

"Calm down Adam, just be yourself." Melissa texted back. "Don't worry about what other people think and just hang with us like you normally would. It's just lunch after all! So I'll see you tomorrow." And that was all she texted back. I decided not to text her back. I just got my ramen bowl out of the microwave and placed it on the dining table next to my phone while keeping a distance. She was right. It was just lunch and lunch only lasted like forty minutes. Just forty minutes while eating with them while other people are going to watch and notice and talk. Great.

As I was headed over to their table, I could see Melissa talking. I could feel it was getting hard to breath. I couldn't believe I was actually going to sit with them and be next to Aubrey. As I walked, I watched, I saw Hanna talk and suddenly she looked over at me which caused me to slowly stop walking. Hanna looked away from me and said something and I could see Melissa smiling at me. I quickly walked over to the table and sat down next to Aubrey and said, "Hey"

They all had their lunch out. Hanna with her vegetable and rice on a plastic plate, Melissa with her grilled chicken salad and Aubrey with her sandwich. I kind of winced as I started to say, "I hope you don't mind that I have uh..." but stopped when I looked down at my lunch. I had a slice of pizza, fries, chocolate milk, and the only healthy thing I had was a pear. I forgot to think about that I was actually going to eat school food in front of them and school food was anything but healthy unless you counted the fruit they had that wasn't from a can.

"Oh, it's fine." Melissa stated as I quickly looked up at her in relief. She was looking down at her salad while picking up one of her small tomatoes. She smiled as she continued, "Boys like you are so lucky you don't have to worry about getting fat." She was kind of right, I didn't worry about my weight. What I noticed so far is that they really want to rub in my face that they have to diet and eat heathy. But if I was them, I would probably do the same thing. Thank god I wasn't a girl and had to diet like that.

As I picked up my pizza slice, I looked over at Aubrey who was looking at her sandwich. "How was your day?" I asked her before I took a bite of my slice. She quickly looked over at me surprised. It kind of startled me too. I couldn't help but jump a little bit. Suddenly she covered her mouth, I was confused why till I saw that she was actually chewing. "Oh oops, I didn't mean to ask while you were eating. Nevermind." I said as I looked away and took a bite of my pizza.

And then I heard say, "It's fine but anyways, my day was okay. How about your's?" Oh crap, the irony. I looked at her surprised and then had to cover my mouth and chewed fast. I wasn't expecting her to say anything, if I would've known, I would've took a not so big bite of the dang pizza. It made Aubrey laugh though. She surprised me when she started to. She looked the best when she was like this. Happy.

I couldn't help but smile at her as I finished the pizza in my mouth and lowered my hand down and replied, "Yeah my day was okay too." She smiled at me back and we just ended up having this moment of looking at each other. It finally hit me, I could finally look at Aubrey now without looking away and she was looking at me too.

And then she looked away and went back to eating her sandwich, I couldn't help but still look at her though. "Hey Adam." Suddenly I heard Melissa, I quickly looked over at her. "Are you glad it's finally going to get warmer?"

"Yeah, I am." I replied as I looked over at Aubrey in the corner of my eyes. I could feel a part of me wishing I could talk to her without worrying about everyone else and be with her. I got a haircut, but I knew I needed more to be really accepted in Aubrey's circle. I had to do something but would it be enough?

Aubrey
Okay, this didn't go so bad as I thought.

I smiled relieved as the lunch bell, signaling lunch was over, rang. Taylor didn't come over or anything. Nobody made a crazy remark or anything that Adam was sitting next to me. It was good. I looked over at Melissa and Hanna and they smiled at me probably relieved too. "See Adam, it wasn't so bad, was it?" I then heard Melissa ask Adam.

"Yeah... it wasn't." Adam quietly admitted as Melissa just smiled happily at him. I wondered if he was nervous about what the other people would think or say. Okay, that was a stupid question, course he was. But was he worried that Taylor might do something again? Shouldn't I be worried too if he would? Ugh. Why couldn't things just be easy?

"So we'll see you after school then." Hanna sternly said to Adam as we all stopped near the stairs. She was looking like she was glaring at him. Uhoh. This wasn't a good sign at all. I really haven't got the guts to ask her what she really thinks about all of this, I hate to admit it but I was scared to.

Adam understood the message that we had to go our separate ways now and replied, "Okay, I'll meet you at the bench." Before he walked away, I caught him glimpsing over at me and then he smiled, but it happened fast like it was for a split second. It left me thinking, did that really happen?

"Bye, see you later." I proceeded to say as I watched him walk down the hall. He was still wearing black clothes but I was used to it. It was his signature color, I suppose. I had to think about my closet and if I had anything black, but I didn't. I had nothing black. I smiled as I thought of how Adam's closet must've been filled with it, the complete opposite of mine.

"Oh my god, really, Aubrey?" Hanna abruptly asked, bringing my attention back to reality with her and Melissa who were standing in front of me still. "I can't believe this is happening.." She looked down at the floor and frowned her eyebrows, confused. The same look she gets when she gets a math problem she doesn't understand.

"What?" I asked back, not really sure if I really wanted to know or wanted Hanna to say what was on her mind. Not like I could really stop her anyways, once she wanted to say something, she would. So I stood there, bracing myself, waiting for Hanna to look back up at me, and tell me to my face what she was thinking about.

Melissa suddenly came between us and said, "Hey guys, we are going to be late going back to class, can we do this talk later?" Hanna looked over at Melissa and nodded but when she looked over at me, she still looked baffled.

Then as soon as we started walking, despite all of the people that were around us, Hanna's voice cut through it all with, "Aubrey, you know Taylor wouldn't hesitate to beat up Adam to show you both not to mess with him, right?" Which made me stop walking and turn to her. She stopped too and looked directly at me in the eyes, "You know your brother and you know how important his reputation is to him. He won't let you ruin that."

I hope everyone's Halloween went well. 3nodding I'm giving out 10mill till Friday, November 7. Just send a trade labeled, TRICK OR TREAT.
To thank you for waiting! heart
HelllixX
Green Tea Chi
HelllixX
Green Tea Chi
Pregnancy Tests

Happy Halloween!!!

Thank you!! heart

I knooww. I've been so busy lately. How have you been?

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
Green Tea Chi
HelllixX
Green Tea Chi
HelllixX
Green Tea Chi
Pregnancy Tests

Happy Halloween!!!

Thank you!! heart

Same actually finally got a breather today after work >.< Been Watching Legend of Korra when ever I'm working on my props. And Opened my first gaia Art Shop ^^
HelllixX
Green Tea Chi
Same actually finally got a breather today after work >.< Been Watching Legend of Korra when ever I'm working on my props. And Opened my first gaia Art Shop ^^

Ohh, sounds fun! I'll check your art shop also. Hopefully business is going good!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff