Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anzu Minea

Anzu felt a shiver go down her spine, frosted green eyes beginning to sweep across the forested area just within sight of the Mansion over the hill. Casting the shadowed figure a wary glance, she lowered herself into a crouch before jumping upwards, landing on a lower tree limb and going up again to try and feel out what was happening, she could deffinatly feel energy.

"The hell...?" Holding her right hand out, the crystal wood circle began gathering the energies the slow deaths were giving off, she wasn't close enough to get much of course, but it still wasn't comforting.

((*stabs firewall repeatedly*))

*He had heard what this beeing had to say and did not respond. Tne she suddenly jumped to the tree and collected energy from what seemed to be slow deaths?, This had confused his mind and so he had to ask a question in his deep mysterious tone*

"What are you doing?, I dont understand...how and why are you collecting energy and from what?"

*This may have made him seem simple but he was just like that, he only knew death and how to deal it out.*

Codger

The Angels nodded, "I am quite used to getting such a reaction at my arrival. Some would not have waited to speak, however, and your patience is appreciated." The one in the center stepped forward as the wings of the entire group pulled out from in front of them with the screech of metal upon metal, extending behind them with grace and beauty. The Angel with the Vaultstone held it out to Vid, "Accept the Vaultstone and place it where you will. You know these lands better than I, unless you can direct me where to place it. The range is about one mile for a radius, and placing it below ground but outside a structure is preferable so the Crimson Mists may be summoned directly from it instead of pushing into existance by my will."
Hearing the question directed at her, cold green eyes glanced back down towards the ground, her hand falling as the scarce energy was now to far out of range for her to bother with. Sitting down on the thick branch, she let her booted feet hang over the edge as she regarded the black-swathed being.

"Think of an energy orb." She stated clearly. "Like, a fireball. When it's sent towards a target it leaves behind a slight trail, and a lot of heat. So, not all the energy gets put into the spell actually goes into injuring the target, some of it get's lost and just hangs around in the air until I come along and pick it up with this stuff." She'd had to explain this so many times by now that she didn't bother with taunting remarks or belittling comments, simply holding her right hand out palm-down so that the hooded figure might be able to see the scrawled circle of red and brown.

Codger

As the Angel held the stone out to Vid they all began to convulse, wings exploding from their body. With a shriek each of the five spun and fell to the floor, broken and battered. The ruby would land on the ground with a thud, but no apparent damage would be done to it. Each of the five Angels would apparently be dead.

((Sorry about this, I went to Lu Bu with Oblivy and Pax and someone stumbled across Mindblaze's major weakness. It...didn't turn out well.))
*Vid's eye's opened wide as he watched in horror of these Angels deaths. Once this sight had finished he frowned, He wasn't upset just because another allie had fallen and once again they were alone but because he had witnessed death, this fealing was terrible.*

"...He must have fallen too..."

*He reached down to the floor as he picked up the ruby*

"...I surpose this is useless to us now...still, place it in the safe place we have underground until it is collected by someone or maybe we can find another use for it..."

*He handed it to the left Phantom and the beeing headed inside the "mansion" which looked more like a castle. He sighed as he looked to the other Phantom*

"...what to do with these corpse's?...Surpose we will have to burry them...may Mindblaze rest in peace..."

*The other Phantom walked towards the corpse and one by one removed them from the stairs and to a place suitable for burial. Even though Vid didn't know Mindblaze he still was going to help them so in Vid's opinon he would be a great man and such a man who deserve's to rest in piece and when his time had come to die he should have died as quickly and painlessly as possible.

Vid then turned to notice another cloakced beeing that was not a phantom, he knew what this was and started to slowly walk over to the two beeings.*
((My, vid you tend to surpise me on more occasions than.......

;;>.>

Well actually, you just surprise me....anyways.....I never thought I'd see this again....

*debates whether he should join or not.*))

Romantic Genius

OOC: -Same as Mana-

@LoMana: ...Dude... XD I can still see the arms under your picture XD. Other then that not bad. I saw someone do that and they placed the pic in the resembling area, but it was off a lil causing it to look like it was twitching.
Xion-Arcadia
OOC: -Same as Mana-

@LoMana: ...Dude... XD I can still see the arms under your picture XD. Other then that not bad. I saw someone do that and they placed the pic in the resembling area, but it was off a lil, causing it to look like it was twitching.

OOC: Haha! Yeah, you're not the first person to notice that. My animation skills are still at an amateur level. Something a few lessons in college can fix.

Romantic Genius

OOC: Tis why I am going for my AA in Graphic Design.
Xion-Arcadia
OOC: Tis why I am going for my AA in Graphic Design.

OOC: That's good... Bach in Animation for me...then it's on to filming.... domokun
((You never thought you'd see this place again?, Did you belive it was dead?. I wanted it to return with many members and to make a big song and dance but it seemed like that was impossible, lack of members at the location we were at so I decided it was time to return.))
[Hmm Well forgive this additional ooc, but I was just taking a gander here and there. I don't know if i'll attack, as this place seems a bit too nice to attack. xp ]
Vid
((You never thought you'd see this place again?, Did you belive it was dead?. I wanted it to return with many members and to make a big song and dance but it seemed like that was impossible, lack of members at the location we were at so I decided it was time to return.))

((Not dead, dead and buried for a long long time...until someone decided to just re-make it.....which I see has happened sooner than I normally thought it would...))

Codger

The Vaultstone seemed warm to the touch, regardless of what had happened to the Angels, but it gave off no light. Mindblaze had not been slain, alive only by the existance of Lyger; The Blade, Terra; his Queen, and Turey Izmir; The Rebel. The five bodies were dead, but that was something that had not changed, they had always been dead, now simply inert. The bodies would, eventually, dissolve into Crimson Mist and pass from existance in these lands, but not until Mindblaze could regain some sembleance of self.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff