Welcome to Gaia! ::

.: You cannot read Hatake no Kakashi's mind. xD. Not at all. And Aria is pissed because Sin Malkeiri was the one that taught him. :.
((Oi, Hatake, my head's to stuffed up and such for me to busy around myself to find my books, but did you get the Malkeiri part of your last characters name from the Wheel of Time Series? *ish to braindead to look up the kingdom with the similar name* x__x))
.: Best book in the world. biggrin :.
((Agreed, I love what Nynave(SP?) did to Lan in the 11th book! 4laugh

Perrin's boring, Mat's funny, Rand's crazy, Egwene should be Birched. Whatever that is.

/OOC ninja ))
.: Perrin is great. Birched means struck with limbs from a tree upon revealed flesh. Painful. :.
Unknown and unwanted presences was foretold and dealt with. Sharingan, combination of Xeta Genetic Strands and Artifact knowledge cancelled the probe of his cerebral cortex through means of chemical make-up changed of environment to fluxuate with each pixel second. Hatake no Kakashi's was forever changing, shifted molecules of matter changed with comforts of skin to evade his spatial coordination from being found. Smiled of delightful intention, Hatake no Kakashi pressed palms upon each other, creating more and more hand seals. .. Mako Poison, Summoning. .. Environment begun to become deprived of life, Mako Poisoning etched into chemical make-up similiar to Mindblaze Dominions, but different in destruction and pure destruction over periods of half hour. Continued of jogging movement, Hatake no Kakashi searched for Sin Malkeiri's form. .. Oh where, Oh where are you, Sin Malkeiri? ..
Search procedures became ended with Hatake no Kakashi's disappointment in no findings of remains. .. Well.. This blows major opposite gender of Chicken. .. Middle and forefinger pressed upon forehead, combinations of chakra extractions from environments molecule make-up created one last seal. .. Branch Transportation. .. Hatake no Kakashi sinked deep into the ground, becoming replaced with branches from Oak Trees sprouted, replacing his sentient being and reached toward the celestial skies. Where had Hatake no Kakashi gone to? Who knew, but he left.
(( gonk It took him three whole books to get Flail back! That was dragging it on way to far in my opinion... the 11th book was a bit slow for me, I hope he makes Perrin a bit more productive in the 12th though, cause I actually do like the character. But I was still quite happy with Elayne's plot moving along like it did.

And... She should still be birched... just cause I don't like Aes Shadi.))

Anzu felt a shiver go down her spine, frosted green eyes beginning to sweep across the forested area just within sight of the Mansion over the hill. Casting the shadowed figure a wary glance, she lowered herself into a crouch before jumping upwards, landing on a lower tree limb and going up again to try and feel out what was happening, she could deffinatly feel energy.

"The hell...?" Holding her right hand out, the crystal wood circle began gathering the energies the slow deaths were giving off, she wasn't close enough to get much of course, but it still wasn't comforting.

((*stabs firewall repeatedly*))
.: True.. You read, ' New Springs? ' I have too much time on me hands sitting in Guard Shacks all day. :.
.: ROTFLMFAO. Aria.. You loser foo'. You're one of the better buddies on Gaia, but you dont need to block me for changing the name. :.
Hatake no Kakashi
.: ROTFLMFAO. Aria.. You loser foo'. You're one of the better buddies on Gaia, but you dont need to block me for changing the name. :.
(Shush you. >.^)
.: : Shrugs and goes to bed. : :.
((Naw, I might at some point, but I'd rather he end the WoT series before I read the Prolouge ^^))

Codger

Vid
*The phantom like guards were prepearing to let off anougher warning. Thi would be in the form of a dark magic blast (no point in going into much detail)

Vid felt many presances in the area, the winged creaters and a "demon", He then heard the shriek from the phantom like gaurds and this drove many emotions to his heart, nervous and scared were the main ones but he had a little excitment in beliveing thier would be fighting. He was war-weary and belived death and fighting were pointless but some time it was needed, like the destruction of evil would require fighting, but he still had some of his old self still alive as a warmongerer. He quickly ran towards the window and saw what approched. With haste he ran to his door and opened it once again as he headed downstairs and through the now open main doors which closed behind him as the ox's were ordered to lock them out.
Upon seeing Vid the phantoms grumbled in a dark tone as though telling him of thier status.*

"Hold your fire....wait until they are close enough for a 90% success rate of hitting them...I'll give the order."

*Vid was interested in what they could want here so he would wait for them to land before "unleashing hell", as he called it, He was interseted on who sent them as well. You can't find out much information from something dead now can you?. Vid held his hand upon his sword sheathed to his left waist area*

((Sorry for lateness, I was held up.))

(('salright, even if I hadn't been doing anything else its not like 5 Angels being locked upo in a thread means anything. ^_^ That and I'm patient. ^_^))

As they approached they banked sharply to the left, keeping their formation perfectly, completely spinning over onto their backsides before spiralling into a dive. Their speed began to reach on the supersonic as they plummeted to the earth, but as they pulled up at the last moment in front of the phantoms...they stopped. The five stood now in a reversed V formation, their wings closing about their fronts as a shield, noting the phantoms had weapons trained on them. The single one that carried the great ruby had his wings behind him, however.

The five Angels spoke in unison, "Steele! I come with tidings of peace and mutual prosperity, not only through the pact that I have had with Steele these many years, but with thoughts of Terra, my Queen of the Mindblaze Dominion. These five Angels have come to deliver unto thee a Vaultstone, from which I can easily monitor these grounds and arrive quickly in case of assault upon this bastion of hope. Furthermore, with it, as I will always be listening, anyone speaking my name within one mile will be able to converse with me directly.*"

*((though it might require a PM so I notice it >.< wink )
*As these "Angels" landed Vid's grip as as tight as ever upon his sword. They spoke and once they had finished Vid turned his head to the right slightly and down as he spoke to the Phantoms*

"megils!"

*The Phantoms quickly sheathed thier swords and bowed thier heads slightly. Vid then looked back up to the beeings and this great ruby. He knew what this sounded like, a plan to watch them or perhaps to attack the republic while finding out thier weakness and taking advantage, these thoughts however were soon destroyed as soon as the name "Terra" was mentioned, This was a name he knew to trust and so he would trust anyone under her colours. Friends or colegues. He slightly bowed his head before he spoke*

"I am sorry for our hospitality towards these angels of yours, but we are alone defending these lands. My "men" hide from us as fear of beeing killed has drove most away, with more company I would have been more friendlier....We gracefully thank you for your kindness of ofering help and accept it with gratitude."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff