Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animedawg

[I don't want you to die! crying , Ah well, you'll be back again anyhow.]

((No AD, Vid wont come back and that is why Clash's IC actions will cause a chain of events that will lead to his death

Before we battle I have rules I requst us to follow, if broken or you disagree this will be void, I will just ignore your posts and not post here again
1. No super strong instant death abilitys
2. No speed of light s**t
3. No mind reading s**t
4. You will be given a chance to defeand, If in one post I try to hit you your next post must defend or have a move which will stop me from hitting you, if you ignore it you'l have the hit on you. for example:
*Vid attempts to slash Clash straight through the neck*
*Clash trys to prevent this by stabing his sword through Vids stomache, if vid doesn't pull away he will recive a critical blow that will soon kill him*
*Vid goes ahead and stabs Clash in neck, along with getting stabed. he falls and dies*
we both die because you didn't have a move to stop it, you cannot then say
*Clash quickly manovers to the right so he stabs Vid and lives...yay!*

agreed?. Next post will be IC))
Wolf Guardian 001

((seems I've come just in time to watch his death. x3 ))

((My death?, wasn't you one of the people to watch me die last time around?, ofcourse it was planed xD))
"Last words?...yeah, You can kiss my big fat a** before I ever fall to you, nah im joking with you....may who ever falls have a safe journy to the other world, friend..."

*He fully draws his sword and sqeeshys the strap of his shield tight as it rests along side his left arm. He spins his sword around once as he awaits Clash to prepear for battle and then make his attack*
His only response to Vid's words came in the way of his eyes glazing over, alive with death. With a twist of his right fist, the balled hand gripping the shaft of the scythe leaning over his right shoulder, the downward-facing blade behind his back was rotated one hundred and eighty degrees for it to curve skyward. Left hand snaking up across his torso, he gripped the scythe's shaft near the bottom, the blood draining from his knuckles, and performed a swift downward arc with the six-foot blade. It was meant to connect with the left side of Vid's neck, just at the jugular, and carve a path through as much flesh, sinew, and bone that would yield.
*Vid quickly steped 90 degrees left, The scythe would have missed and landed to the ground. Vid would then attempt to quickly place his left foot upon the scythe as though keeping it down while he attempted the extend his right hand holding the sword and attempted to slash Clash's neck and take his head clean off, it was aimed to connect with the right side of his neck and leave from the left, cutting the upper part of the back bone connecting his head with his body so it would simply fall off, he held his shield ready to block if needs be.*

((I guess the Scythe you are using is a "garden" scythe))
ooc razz lops down in chair, eating popcorn watching the events play out in a dramatized way. Kewl domokun
Dark Warrior Naru
ooc razz lops down in chair, eating popcorn watching the events play out in a dramatized way. Kewl domokun

[*joins in the ooc theatre, steals a bit of his popcorn, and gets comfortable* xp ]
8-ball Alchemist
Dark Warrior Naru

[*joins in the ooc theatre, steals a bit of his popcorn, and gets comfortable* xp ]

occ:Yeah, this is going to be good domokun Yum!
Wolf Guardian 001
8-ball Alchemist
Dark Warrior Naru

((-steals all of Naru's popcorn and sits down right in front of him so he can't see, preparing to laugh when one of them died, as she often did in movie theaters- ))

[*taps the pretty lady that sat in front of them and offers her a seat next to them, assuming the cold, dirty, sticky floor wouldnt be as appealing.*]
((Ok, can we try to keep the OOC down abit while the fighting is taking place?, dont mind a few but as long as its not total spam))
The point of the scythe impacted the ground not long after the swing was executed due to its extreme length, sparks and small flecks of rock flying up with the impact, but Vid would not be given even the time to shift his left boot across to place it on the blade. Leveraging his right leg, he swept his left foot back and around, ducking as he lifted the blade of the scythe just out of the way for Vid's boot to land on naught. He spun left, from his perspective, whirling as he angled the blade of the scythe and carried it around with him. Vid's sword would pass overhead, considering the reach was long enough to traverse the some four feet between them, but the last two feet of Clash's scythe would disconnect the top half of Vid's body from the bottom.
Wolf Guardian 001
8-ball Alchemist
Dark Warrior Naru

((-steals all of Naru's popcorn and sits down right in front of him so he can't see, preparing to laugh when one of them died, as she often did in movie theaters- ))
gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces