Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jr. Felt the change in energy and heard the explosion from the mansion, The second his ears picked up the sound, He had moved, leaving digi to look upon the shadowy image of Jr.s body before the shadows returned to there regular place and his image dissapeared. He appeared outside the mansion Cloaked in the shadows as he watched what took place, His attention was held on the man who had just entered the steele, Images of Jr.'s childhood flashed through his mind, He remembered a village and the people there, He rembered being trained, and all the other memories he had forgotten while traveling the other Relms, Time varied in the places he went and he had endured alot in his time, Most of it spent fighting for his life, so alot of things had lost grip with his mind along the way. He shook his head, He knew this man, and knew that if there was a fight about to happen it was unlikly he would need any aid. In any case Jr. stayed crouched in the shadows cloaked in the darkness watching what prevailed.
Elonia glared at her father as he made himself known, and finally emerged into her sight. She growled softly, and and flexed her fingers at her side.

Her demonic energy began to swirl, black flames began to swirl at her feet, and her hair gently began to dance in the breeze the energies created. She noted the audience they now had, feeling Jr's presence near by.

"Why hello father, glad you could awaken." she said softly in a cold clipped tone, her eyes moving to rest on Shadow. Her form began to change, and in the woman's place a white tiger stood, a blue tint in the white fur and black strips. The black flames danced around her paws, and grazed across her fur. Licking her chops, she growled, said nothing else, but sprung. She was but a blur of white as she pounced at Shadow, a roar erupting from her throat.
Kiro's face was joyful as his daughter addressed him. Elonia was being short with him, but he didn't mind. He had come to terms with the thought that it would take a while before Elonia ever allowed him into her life. "Elonia." He said in a fatherly voice. "Don't be hasty, take your time on this one." As he said this, he watched her spring.

Shadow's mind flared as the tiger lunged at him. He rolled forward out of the way of where she would land, sliding around on the ball of his right foot, while extending his left to catch him when he was one hundred and eighty degrees around. "Shape shifting. How intreguing." Shadow stood upright, his hands falling to his side as his back began to bow forwards. Shadow's long straight black hair fell in front of his face, parting only to show his glowing red eyes. Seconds after, Shadow was lunging himself forwards at Elonia aiming his hand, which was pointed like a sharp talon, directly at her center of mass.

Kiro lolled on his feet, trying hard to keep himself glued to the ground. Watching this would not be fun. While so, he sensed the presence of another shadow discipline. It was Jr, he remembered this one from a long time ago. Jr had trained under him in a few of his places of stay. Negating the thoughts in the moment he would concentrate on this fight. If anything was to go wrong he was in the wings. No one would hurt her ever again.
User Image
D I G I

Courage is not the towering oak that sees storms come and go...

Digi perked a bit, hearing her sister and feeling the mansion shake with the explosion. She sat, frozen atop of the mansion, hearing her father's voice ring in the tense air around the mansion. She slowly blinked standing slowly before walking to the edge of the roof. From there, she jumped, tucking her legs beneath her as her clothing fluttered and rose a bit, before she landed in a bubble of water. the bubble vanished slowly, having landed just to the left of her father. She turned to him, walking over before slapping him upside the head. "You are so effing stupid! Do you know how many times I'd laid awake at night, wishing that I had hugged you before you were turned into That- That... Thing??" Digi's shoulders rose and fell as she panted, the little bubble of water that sometimes followed her around boiling to show her anger at Digi.

It is the fragile blossom that opens in the snow.
The tiger waited, and at the last possible moment, before the talon pierced her form, she suddenly shifted. She was human again, crouching like a animal would, and moved out of his path. She was quick, to get out of the way, and move past him. She was on her feet, turning to face him again, a black devil like tail now swaying behind her. The tail shot forward, the tip acting like a blade to pierce the shadow.

Her eyes glowed, anger could be felt in her aura. She growled, hearing Digi yelling, and couldn't help but be tempted to smack the women herself.
Kiro allowed Digi to slap him, his eyes focused on Elonia's fight with Shadow. He turned his eyes to Digi showing no grief for the moment. "Digi I am sorry for the turn of events, but as you can see there are and were more important events in the mix at the time. You mean a lot to me Digi, but please save it for a better time." His attention had already returned to Elonia. She had evaded the attack so narrowly that it sent shivers down his spine.

Shadow had sent a lot of effort into this attack. To miss ment a great deal for he hadn't quite set a second plan into motion. It was frustrating to have to fight in this body. Shadow hadn't fought in this body since Kiro was a boy. As he stumbled to catch himself from the last attack, Shadow suddenly felt a strange ping of pain. The dark daggered tail entered his right shoulder. He growled fiercely, turning his body in a swift motion. Shadow's hand aimed for the tail with the intention to grab it and yank her to him. His reactions were slow though due to the new developement. "So this is pain. It's been a long time old friend."

Kiro's lips parted into a smile.
Before he could grab it, her tail dislodged from his shoulder, and wrapped around his wrist. She began trying to pull him towards her. "Come come..." She purred, with claws extended, as she leaped forward towards him, aiming to lodged her claws into his form.
User Image
D I G I

Digi sighed a bit, turning to the still boiling orb. "Go get Mizzy." The orb splashed against Digi's face as though it was slapping her, then went away, leaving Digi shaking her head. "Sorry dad but i couldn't help it." She smiled shyly, then grabbed her sword from the orb when it returned.

As Elonia wrapped his hand reaching for her tail, Shadow's hand behind pointed inwards at her chest. As she pulled him to get close enough to stab him with her claw she too would recieve a piercing directly to the ribs. The blow would likely wind her, breaking a rib or two. As it happened though he too recieved a pang of pain. Her claw pierced his chest, his eyes glazing over with pain as he coughed out a thick splotch of blood. A fatal blow directly to the center of his being. He drew himself back away from her, huddling over himself as he coughed more blood. "You wretched b***h...." He sneered. "I will finish this!" Shadow's hands extended left and right of himself. The ground exploded into shadows, the darkness extending for many meters around his body. "Good bye little one!" He began to float in place his body dematerializing into particles of shadow. The pieces floated in the air making a sort of ash over the ground. Before he could fully disappear though, his face exploded with emotion. Pain, fear, unrest.

Kiro stood behind the shadow fiend, his glowing white rapier piercing straight through the neck of the beast. As the blade sat both entering and exiting the neck, it began to glow a bright white. All of the shadows around Shadow began to be eaten by the light, his whole being consumed by the light. "You will not be allowed to self destruct you plague." After a couple of seconds there would be no remnants of Shadow to be found. Kiro stood his body stern as he resheathed his blade. "Elonia, are you alright?" He looked to her assessing her for any injuries. "You did amazing. I am proud." As he said this he looked to his stirring son.

"Wha-..." He got up slowly from his unpositioned slumber. "What happened... Elonia!" Cecil jumped to attention searching till his eyes found his sister and father. "Dad? What the..."
User Image
D I G I

Digi stayed away from her father, letting him check on her sister and brother. She was having a hushed argument with the orb, and was speaking in a rapid, poetic language. Eventually, she shook her head, slipping her sword into it's assigned place at her hip before looking back at her reuniting family.

The blow sent her reeling back, and she clutched her ribs, coughing up some blood from the blow. Growling, her tail swaying behind her, scrapping against the ground, her gold rimmed eyes watching as her father sent Shadow into a pile of dust. She wiped the blood from her mouth with the back of her hand, and laughed. "Oh get away from me father, your like a hen clucking over its chick. But not as bad as mother did at lest, though given our situation."

Licking some of the blood, she looked around her, then finally rested her gaze on her father. "Well...twas fun." She said, as she licked some blood from her lips. "Digi arguing with a orb, Cecil finally waking and my father coming to the rescue. What a wonderful way to have a family reunion."

She took in a deep breath, and slowly just fell to her knees, wanting to catch her breath for a moment. "So Cecil, I still never figured out why you were looking for me. Unless I was just the tool to awaken father."

She glanced at Digi and grinned. "And I see that Torran is gone as well, pitty. Odd really, trying to hook up with our uncle."

Shaking her head, she stood again, ignoring the pain of her few broken ribs, "Its sad that my family brings out the insanity in me." She said, a pained look suddenly crossing her features. "Anyways, what did you want? Grandmother has me in charge of the cove and I have been gone from there long enough. That place is the only place that soothes my soul and stills the curse."

She looked to Digi again, and strode near the women. "What do you say, want to share it?" She purred, her tail reaching out to wrap around Digi's waist and draw the women close. "It turns your heart cold and eats your soul. You go insane."
User Image
D I G I

She leaned into the tail, letting it pull her. "Las sister. Peace. Let me go." Her eyes were calm, though her arms were pinned to her sides for the time being. She would try to pull away from her sister, hoping that she would allow her to leave. She didn't like being pinned as she was. She had no way to defend herself is her sister decided to attack her.

((night))
Kiro smiled as his daughter's sharp tongue pierced at his pride. He walked over kneeling beside her as she clutched over to catch her breath. "This hen would never let his chicks go uncared for." As she stood again going to Digi, he turned to her and huffed out a smile. "You need to take it easy Elonia, rest before you travel back to the Cove. I believe you shall have company this time."

"I was looking for you to tell you that Shadow was coming....I didn't know he could puppeteer so smoothly." Cecil frowned looking at the dirt. He was ashamed to have brought that monster directly to his sister. In his efforts to protect he only endangered.
User Image
D I G I

She struggled a bit more, still trying to get away. "Let me go Sister." Her sword was leaving impressions on her arm, and she had long ago lost all feeling in her fingers. She tried to wiggle, but eventually she gave up with a sigh. "If you're planning on insulting me.. Just get it over with so I can get on with my duties. I have a mansion to... run..." the Steele was long since dead and Digi knew that. She just didn't have anywhere else to go/

Her tail unwound from Digi, "Really? Seems awfully dead to me, you suck at your job. Our uncle left this place, I believe its time you give up on him and on this." she said in a cold tone, as she glanced over her shoulder towards her father and Cecil.

Her hands twitched at her sides, and she let a heavy sigh escape from her blood colored lips. "Falling into a self pity pit is shameful Cecil. Whats done is done." She growled, trying to cheer him in her own way. Her time with Terra had softened the girl somewhat. She glanced at Kiro then, "I shall have company? Interesting...Well you should visit since mother's soul rests there for the moment."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff