Welcome to Gaia! ::

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

мєℓιssα яσsє vαℓєитιиє

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ixxw o n 'txxb exxy o u rxxj u l i e txxc a u s exxy o u rxxn oxxr o m e o

Melissa looked at the bartender. " Well, as fun as this has been, i'm afraid I have to go. " she spoke softly, then she got off the chair and walked to the door. Melissa left the bar and put her hood up. Then she began walking down the street. Suddenly, she heard her stomache growl, a deep sigh passed through her lips as she began looking for a place to eat. Finally, Mel found a nice looking pizza place. She walked inside, then went up to the counter.

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Max sighed. He should of kept his trap shut. He hated freeloaders but, they were making a boring day, intresting. When, every left he decided to close the bar. Max picked up each bar stool in one hand and put them on the counter. Max turned the neon open sign off and turned the neon closed sign on. Max took a step outside and it was still pouring. Max super heated the air around him so the rain would turn to steam before it hit him and started walking down the street.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Yuki smiled as she quickly put up her hood and stepped outside it was still raining and she was already getting wet " crap my shift started a hour ago she mutterd softly and smiled at the men she had been talking to " i got to get going im late for work but come and see me once and a wile free drinks on me "she told him and winked then waved bye and crossed the street to get back to the tea shop once she got there she slipped back on her apron and began to work.
User Image
(( sorry i had to go on ahead he closed the bar on us...... XD))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud watched as a girl walked into the shop. He noticed the cashier was taking a break so he took her place. like "Hello, what would you to order?" Cloud gave her a smile because his father made all the cashiers do that.

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
((Everyone left! I had to!))
        User Image

мєℓιssα яσsє vαℓєитιиє

Ixxw o n 'txxb exxy o u rxxj u l i e txxc a u s exxy o u rxxn oxxr o m e o

Looking at the boy, Melissa looked up at the menu. Then she looked back at him. " Anything thats good and under five dollars. " Mel spoke, handing him the five dollar bill. Then she just stood there. It felt odd being here, it really did. Melissa pulled down her hood and sighed softly.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
thatrealycoolguy
((Everyone left! I had to!))

((Dude its fine im not mad i thought it was kind of funny :3 ))

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
((Oh, sorry then.))

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
thatrealycoolguy
((Oh, sorry then.))

((Its fine just try to read first before u act ^^ ))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud shrugged and put the money in the cash register. He went back into the kitchen and got the pizza he was making. He took two slices and put them on a plate on a tray. He also got her a soda. He walked back out and gave it to her."2 slices of cheese pizza and a medium soda. A favorite among all and exactly 5$"

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
~☼~Michael James Maxuris~☼~

User ImageHe look at her and smiled at her gently and understood how she felt. "Well I do hope that everything work out for you.Yeah we all get those days." he said before he notice the bartender was closing up the bar, which meant that he would have to leave. He stood up and saw the girl beside him also get up and head outside which he followed her. He stood outside with his jacket pulled close around him to keep his body dry but he had nothing to keep his head dry and it didn't take long for his whole head to get wet. He look at the girl and smiled at her when she said that he would drop by and he nodded his head. "Every morning." He said to her before he waved goodbye to her as he watch her take off towards the coffee shop. He look around and saw it was still raining like hell but his stomach was growling in hunger. He slowly started to make his way towards home but his stomach growled even more and he knew he wouldn't make it home, he saw a pizza place and he quickly made it inside. Once inside his shook his head to get his wet hair out of his face and to dry some of it off. He ran his hand through his wet hair bring it back so that he could look at the menu.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Yuki made her last drink run then grabbed a seat to sit in one of the workers brought her order of a coke and a muffin and reminded her she only had a short brake yuki just shooed the girl away and stared out the window as she played with her straw in her drink " days pas by so fast but today seems slow" she mutterd and bit into her muffin.

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
((Not my strong suit. sweatdrop ))

Max walked passed the pizza joint. Unbeknowst to him his powers fogged up all the windows as he passed.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
thatrealycoolguy
((Not my strong suit. sweatdrop ))

Max walked passed the pizza joint. Unbeknowst to him his powers fogged up all the windows as he passed.

((Well please do try to read before you post, oh and no one liners please, if you read the rules you would know that, it kind hard to post back to nothing but a one line post.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff