Welcome to Gaia! ::

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

"Hm?" He stood and looked the way she was. It was the eraser from earlier. Cloud took out his pocket knife and opened it. He walked in front of the girl and got ready to fight. Eraser, I would leave now." Cloud decided it would be fun and effective to imitate a sonic boom.

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

~Auora~

Auora Howled in pain as she was kicked and stood up shakily running forward to the edge of the cliff and watching Aisha fly off She howled again and transformed into her human form. she looked similar to aisha except her hair was longer and her eyes were bright yello "I will find you sister she snarled walking back to the lab. she grabbed some stuff from her room and headed outside transforming into a wolf and begining to run carrying a small satchel in her mouth and following the scent of her sisters blod 'you will regret that sister' she thought running and dissapearing into the trees

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
((I'm back. What'd I miss?))
{{ What day is it RP time??? And can I start posting since my character is on the front page now? }}

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
she smiled and shook her head " you may not be willing to go but she shure is "she told him and pointed to yuki and grinned a bit " dont get in the way unless you want to go too she told him and pulled out her long knife and heald it up for the moon reflected off of it.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

((It says the time and setting on the front page. And once you were accepted you could post.))

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
((night time and yep you may))

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

αíshα

You will never be happy
if you continue to search
for what happiness consists of.

Aisha looked at the boy suprised and blushed slightly but shook her head to clear it. she steped forward to stand next to him. shaking slightly though not out of fear. she was still losing blood and would need to transform soon , but she didn't want to frighten him. she glared at the woman across the street with narrowed eyes "What do you want heather?" she called "Shouldn't you be back at the lab like a good pup?" Heather had been one of the erasers who had caught her on her first attempt to escape, this time it would not be the same

You will never live
if you are looking
for the meaning of life.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
"ahhh still the little smart a** i see "she told her and walked over smileing " i got the job of hunting your a** down and bring you back and just to let you know the first time i stopped you was the best i liked the part where i got to bite into your leg to cause you pain is the scar still there by any chance "she asked injoying herself and watched as yuki tryed to slip away and stood in her way " i dont really think you want to go i do have someone you want " she told her and smiled yuki just stood there getting pissed " dont bring him into this" she yelled and clenched her fist.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
~☼~Michael James Maxuris~☼~

User Image Michael ran into the park and notice there where a few people just ahead of him, he knew he didn't want to involved with them so he took a different path that would lead him to the restaurant, because it was already bad that he was running late now.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud sighed. "Am I the only one who isn't sure about what's going here?" Cloud looked around to see if anyone would be dumb enough to raise a hand. He started looking at his knife, he was bored already.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

((Woops I deleted that post you just replied to.))

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
"talking is boring" heather sighed and pulled out a knife and smiled at the girl "im not to touch you becuse your sister wants you to herself but you she grinned at the boy i can" she ran at the boy and pulled out her knife ready to spill some blood .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff