Welcome to Gaia! ::

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud felt his wings twitch. He felt as if he were being watched. He saw that the real cashier was coming in so her to do her job. He went into the back and started making more pizza. "Eh, cloud? Your shift is over and the cashier is back. You can go home now." Cloud looked to the other chef. "Oh yeah. I think I'll take my break here. Just not working." "Okay then. Employees only, I'm going to have to ask you to leave the kitchen. Cloud rolled his eyes and at down at a seat near a window. He saw the guy who got the Hawaiian pizza leave in a hurry.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
heather grinned when the pizza place door open and watched a boy walk out and sighed " yep found one man i dont know how the others couldent" she mutterd and followed far behind to watch where he was going the white coats told her not to attack right away and to just get there location .She sighed and shook her head grumpy " if only i worked for myself "she mutterd and walked on

User Image

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud saw that the guy was being followed by some girl that seemed... off. He left the shop and walked they way they were going but on the side walk on the other side of the street. He felt the cold rain fall on him and he enjoyed it. He wondered what the girl was up to.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
~☼~Michael James Maxuris~☼~

User Image Michael look over his shoulder and saw the girl watching him and he knew he was being followed now. He had to get away from her as quickly as possible, he look over his shoulder before he quickly took off in a run down an alley which he took all the time to get his apartment. He wasn't about to them to follow him to the one place he felt safe, his home.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
heather cursed when he spotted her and started to run " to bad i can keep up your smell is to strong " she mutterd and started to run after him but stayed back a little becuse she smelled someone elce following them and grinned " mmmm my day its getting better and better ...."
        User Image

мєℓιssα яσsє vαℓєитιиє

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ixxw o n 'txxb exxy o u rxxj u l i e txxc a u s exxy o u rxxn oxxr o m e o

Melissa nodded to the boy and sat down at a table. She began eating her pizza, staring out the window. Then she noticed the same boy who had served her sat down. The girl then just turned to look out the window, starting on her second slice of pizza. Suddenly though, she noticed something. Mel could feel her wing twitch. She took a sip of the soda and sighed softly, shoving the food away from her then continuing to stare out with window.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud saw she was following the guy and waiting for him. He turned the other way and walked speedily, trying no to seem like he was barely escaping with his life, which he just might be. He hoped he would make it back to the pizza shop without having to use his wings.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
~☼~Michael James Maxuris~☼~

User Image Michael look over his shoulder as he ran and he knew that this person would continue to follow him but he had to lose his scent. He stop and turned to face her before he held out his hand and the flowers that grew on someone window, he used it to grow the flower making it so huge that it block the girls path to him. "Yeah well let's see if you can still smell me now." He said before he closed his fist causing the flower to shot a it's scent into the air making it so strong he knew it would over power his scent. "Later." he said before he quickly took off headed towards his place feeling a bit more safe now.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
she glared at the boy and watched as her ran away "i will find you soon count on it "she mutterd and walked back out of the allyway and sighed the boy really messed up her mood she could of brought him back today and got the a big a** paycheck but at least she knew that thay where here she just needed to find them all " i need to make a quick phone call she thought and popped open her phone and called the lab.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud made it back to the pizza shop and sat down at an empty table next to the one that the girl who payed $5 dollars for "Anything good". He wondered what that girl was going to do and why he smelt a strong aroma of flower when he was running away.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
[-yuki-]

yuki called goodnight to her fellow workers and walked down the sidewalk it stopped raining but it was still cold and the air felt wet " well at least im going home she mutterd and passed a woman standing in the middle of the side walk talking on her phone she did not feel right so she walked a little faster it was not untill she got around the corner did she feel safe " why is my heart thumping so bad? "she thought and rested on the wall for a wile.
User Image

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud felt really odd so he left the pizza place and started to run back to his house when he turned a corner and ran into a girl resting on a wall. He accidentally knocked her to the ground. He stood up and held ut his hand to help her while saying, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you."
        User Image

мєℓιssα яσsє vαℓєитιиє

Ixxw o n 'txxb exxy o u rxxj u l i e txxc a u s exxy o u rxxn oxxr o m e o

Mel stood up from her seat, walking out side of the pizza place. She zipped up her hoodie, and pulled her hood. Walking in the cold, there wasn't much to do now. Except, Mel felt something weird, but didn't know what it was. At least the rain had stopped. That was a good thing. The female sighed softly as she pulled her hood down. Then Mel just leaned against a wall, staring at the sky.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
"its quiet allright" she told him and took his hand to get back up and thought how sore her back will be tomorrow from falling so much today well mostly her wings she looked down and saw one of her white feathers on the ground and qiuckly hid it by stepping on it and sighed " i was right thay did take a lot of hits today" she thought then smiled at the boy " im yuki who may you be ?"she asked and pulled her jaket closer to her body.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces