Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
Peppa Clause
<death had to go, it's raining there>
((what does rain have to do with anything? o_o))

<<Lightning+computer=BAD>>
((do you guys like/agree with my last post?))
((I'll just continue from where I left off.))
He knocks loudly on the door and waits.
[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
Peppa Clause
[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
Peppa Clause
<death had to go, it's raining there>
((what does rain have to do with anything? o_o))

<<Lightning+computer=BAD>>
((oh, well you just said rain so there XP lol

-Mirishi, yup. That child needs a good beating 3nodding ))

((lol))
[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
mirishi
((lol))
((well tis true. lol XD ))

((what did he do that he deserves such a beating?))
Eudorus
((I'll just continue from where I left off.))
He knocks loudly on the door and waits.

Yawning Peppa opened the doro to see who this man was. He had just woken up in the lobby and was ignoring most of the door pounding. Sighing he opened it while doing a respectful bow. His bunny ears drooping as he stated himself.

Darth Errant or Peppa Clause, and you are?

Pepap than stood up fromt he bow-glancing at the man while he took a step back to let the man in. He was being very welcome to this man even tho he was knocking rather loudly.
He was slightly familiar with Eastern customs so he bowed back.
"I'm afraid I cannot except your hospitality, for I am here to request a duel with you."
[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
mirishi
[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
mirishi
((lol))
((well tis true. lol XD ))

((what did he do that he deserves such a beating?))
(( he was pissing me off in the pms. lmao I thought that was really funny blaugh ))

((LOL i see rofl ))
Eudorus
He was slightly familiar with Eastern customs so he bowed back.
"I'm afraid I cannot except your hospitality, for I am here to request a duel with you."

You can still be friendly before and after a duel.

Peppa stated as he turned around-walking towards the main dojo floor which had a wide padded floor for fighting. He wondered if this man was looking for a fight to the death.

Death? Peppa had little interest in but would accept it to keep the dojos honor. Sighing he brushed himself while he turned around to see his opponent.

At least state your name and the rules of this duel.

Peppa would than take off his top hat-brushing his head back so that the bunny ears would lazily flop back over his head. He would than continue to brush himself while taking off his jacket so he could prepare for the fight.
[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
mirishi
((LOL i see rofl ))
((yup, thank you. -does some more evil plotting for the rest of her friends- Muahahahaa... tis so fun to be me. XD anyways I shall get back to rping XP ))

Soon as the fight was over Tsuki Ryu was not sure what to do, or think for that matter, so she did nothing but just stand there.

((my character is frozen in time until he gets back))
"Very well. I am Eudorus, Knight Bachelor of the English Kingdom. As for the terms for the duel..."
He looked at the animal ears sticking from the man's head.
"I've noticed that many people around here have super-natural abilities. Can we keep the fight to steel on steel?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff