Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nerd

User Image

fillI n t r o d u c t i o n ...fillerfillerfiller

1923 Oscar Gorge Moretti, with his two sons at his side, took control of Chicago’s crime ring. His gang, referred to as ‘The Merchants’ were renown and feared. Mainly known for their bootlegging and their their political corruption.

1945 Oscar Gorge Moretti dies from liver failure, leaving his two sons in charge of the massive crime ring.

1950 The Moretti sons split the Merchants apart, becoming rivals and dragging the city into their on going war. The youngest Morretti takes lead of the Merchant's new rival 'The Syndicates'.

2000 The Moretti sons have both passed, new leaders rise to power and the crime war continues...

Nerd

fillA b o u t ...fillerfillerfiller

(Will add more upon request)

The Merchants: FULL

The Merchants have an a very organized way of doing things and often take action more so thoughtfully than physically. Their name is still feared, though they are far more understanding and easy to work with versus their rival gang.
                                      The Merchants main goal is reconnecting with the Syndicates and once again becoming whole again.

The Boss: Adrian L. Moretti
                                      Son of the eldest Moretti brother. Inherited the values of his father and took over immediately after his death.

Second in Command: RESERVED
                                      Childhood friend of the Boss, follows and respects his friend's values but isn't fond of the Syndicates.

The Muscle: Ambrose Dominic Kingsley
                                      The type of guy that is intimating just by his looks. Useful and smart, though unknown to the others, he's a pawn placed by the Syndicates and unknown to everyone, he's actually the twin brother of the original pawn placed by the Syndicates bent on revenge against the Merchants.

The Bookie: Allen
                                      A greedy young man with an unnatural talent in mathematics. He's in charge of the Merchant's financial business including keeping track of dept owed to them. He tends to pocket more than he's supposed to.

The Revolver: Crevan Flynn Ceallachán
                                      A hitman with brains. He takes orders directly from the Merchant's boss and doesn't bother to listen to anyone else. Although his main objective is to collect information, blackmail and deliver the occasion threat letter, he's also the designated loaded gun. As he's also an illegal immigrant, the police have little to chase after but a ghost with a reputation

The Lawyer: Eric Milos
                                      The reason the Merchants get away with what they do. This guy may seem like a joker, but he’s one of the best at what he does. His whatever attitude might get on your nerves though.

The Spy: Luca Petit
                                      A young man who finds enjoyment following others around. He's prooved himself useful after some time.

The Syndicates: OPEN

While the Syndicates are just as organized as the Merchants, their steps of action are seen as much more rash. They are not a forgiving group, and they are not afraid to kill their own.
                                      While the Merchants wish to conjoin, the Syndicates have little interest in it and want the city as their own.

The Boss: Logan M. Komarovskii
                                      Although he had no blood relation to the youngest Moretti brother, they were close enough to be considered one. He was more than happy to command, though he plans on making changes.

Second in Command: OPEN
                                      Was the Boss' right hand man before he took lead, he is obedient and intelligent.
                                      He is very protective of his leader, and doesn't seem to be afraid of putting the Boss' life before his own.

The Lacky: Emrick Tychon Anteolli
                                      Basically the go to guy of the group. He does the grunt work and isn't as respected as he maybe should be. The others are weary of him for reason, the Lacky is in actuality an undercover cop

The Hacker: Felix W. Hurley
                                      The rat of the streets that gathers networking information for the gang. He generally does not get involved in the sticky areas of the Mafia dealings.
                                      Due to an unfortunate series of events, the Info broker found himself on the Boss' couch. Despite the lead's obvious irritation, the Hacker found it pretty easy to make himself at home. Eventually the Hacker's useful abilities were discovered, and the Boss had no problem dragging the sap into the Syndicates.

The Broker: Gabriel Connor Bernham
                                      Dragged into the business by the Syndicates, for the most part against his will. He's involved in this now without a way out. There is something very important to him at risk if he betrays the Syndicates. He arranges and takes care of some of the bigger business transactions.

The Thief: Reserved
                                      Does all of the group's covert work and tasks such as fallowing people of interest, getting information, and solo hijackings. He is a very mysterious character who clams to work for the Syndicates but often has a personal agenda in mind.

The Lawyer: OPEN
                                      This guy is the reason the Syndicates get away with what they do. Smart and relaxed, never has a hair out of place. This guy means business and somehow finds every loop hole and every out to get the important members out of trouble countless times, over and over again.

The Law: OPEN

In attempt to clean the streets and eventually charge and imprison the gang leaders, a special task force has been assigned and has been on the case for several years now.

The Head Detective: Kalas Doherty
                                      Has been on the case for five years now. He and the two gang leaders on a name to name biases, though they obviously do not get along. The head detective has taken both leaders, as well as both second in commands, and others unto custody. They've never been charged. This case is the detectives life, and he finds himself having little time for much else, especially after his partner was killed in action.

The new partner: Tempest Demien Alastair
                                      Just assigned to the case, this guy seems to be having trouble keeping up. It's an act. the detective's partner happens to work for the Merchants, and has no problem taking advantage of his partner to relay information.

The Street Rat: Burke Basil
                                      This guy isn't a cop or anything, but he isn't one of the Merchants or Syndicates either. He's just a lowly street dweller who hears a lot of s**t before the police do. In exchange for information, the police turn their heads to the rat's petty drug deals.

The Doctor: OPEN
                                      A Foreigner with nothing but the best intentions for everyone. Not only is he a medic for officers, he more than happily helps both gangs with their wounded.

The Rookie: Cameron Alexander Stone
                                      Fresh outta the academy, energetic and in way over his head.

The Mercenary: Kuro Reimei
                                      Hired by the police on the side to do jobs they themselves are unable to legally do.

The Cheif: Engel Riese
                                      Has a military history with the head detective's dead partner. This guy is in control of everything at all times, or so he likes to think.

Nerd

fillR u l e s ...fillerfillerfiller

x Follow the TOS

x This is modern day, keep that in mind when creating your character.

x If none of the spots available suit you, feel free to make a suggestion for a new one. I'll happily add more.

x Be friendly, respectful to others when ooc

x Make sure you send your profiles to me, and after I accept them post them yourselves in the profile thread.

x Remember this is yaoi, I don't mind if you we have a few female characters, but don't be surprised if you're ignored.

x Romance and violence is encouraged.

x Simi-lit, at least. Try and type out at least two full paragraphs each post. Your posts are to be in storybook format only.

x Lets plot!

x Have fun, be active, and all those other rules you usually see, let me know if you're not going to be around because I will open your spot after three days of absence.

x No Godmodeling, auto hits, killing off characters WITHIN the RP. You can kill pawns and characters that don't belong to others.

x I'm dyslexic, so I misspell often. Don't expect perfection from me, and I don't expect perfection from you.

If you have any questions do be scared to ask! C:

Nerd

fillP r o f i l e ...fillerfillerfiller

Fill this out, send it into me, and post it once I accept. If I am not online, feel free to send them to 'Holy Fail Cakes' for approval as well.

Do not edit this any more than what is required.

[color=Color one]↺[/color] I Am The 》[color=colorone]SLOT[/color] ↴ [/color]
                                      [img]PHOTO HERE[/img]
                                      [align=left][color=color2]「 the[color=color1]↘[/color]↘[color=color1] BASICS[/color] 》 [/u][color=color1]↴[/color][/align]
                                      [size=12[color=color1]☇[color=color2] Full Name;[color=color2] HERE
                                      [color=color1]☇[color=color2] Age; [color=color1]HERE
                                      [color=color1]☇[color=color2] Origin; [color=color1]HERE
                                      [color=color1]☇[color=color2] Height; [color=color1]HERE
                                      [color=color1]☇[color=color2]Weight: [color=color1] HERE
                                      [color=color1]☇[color=color2]Sexuality;[color=color1] HERE
                                      [color=color1]☇[color=color2]Hair Color;[color=color1]HERE
                                      [color=color1]☇[color=color2]Eye Color;[color=color1] HERE[/size]

[size=16][align=left][u][color=color2]「 more[color=color1]↘[/color]↘[color=color1] PERSONAL [/color]》 [/u][color=color1]↴[/color][/align][/size]

[color=color1]☇[color=color2] My Life; [color=color1]HERE
                                      [color=color1]☇[color=color2] Personality; [color=color1] HERE.
                                      [color=color1]☇[color=color2] Likes; [color=color1]HERE.
                                      [color=color1]☇[color=color2]Dislikes:[color=color1] HERE
                                      [color=color1]☇[color=color2]Fears;[color=color1] HERE.
                                      [color=color1]☇[color=color2]Anything else?;[color=color1]Did I miss something?
                                      [/size]

[size=16]▆▆▆ [color=color1]▆▆[/color] ▆ ↺ [color=color1]USERNAME HERE[/color] ┊[/size]

Nerd

fillC a l e n d e r ...fillerfillerfiller

Month

Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sept | Oct | Nov | Dec

Day

1 st | 2 nd | 3 rd | 4 th | 5 th | 6 th | 7 th | 8 th | 9 th| 10 th | 12 th | 13 th | 14 th | 15 th | 16 th | 17 th | 18 th | 19 th| 20 th | 21 st | 22 nd | 23 rd | 24 th | 25 th | 26 th | 27 th | 28 th | 29 th| 30 th |
                                      31 st

Time

Early Morning | Morning | Noon | Afternoon | Evening | Night | Late Night

Weather

13° :: Medium Snow :: Low Winds

Nerd

fillS e t t i n g s ...fillerfillerfiller

Large bustling city filled with people.

The Merchants handle most of their business on the south side of town inside the City's largest bank. Behind the bank is a tall building that provides housing for most of the Merchant gang members. This building is fenced and the gate is guarded 24/7. It is nearly impossible to get inside without an 'appointment'.

On the north side the Syndicates do their business in a large warehouse that deals mostly in the construction of large and expensive buildings. The building is filled with heavy equipment and construction supplies. It is fenced off and protected by a large herd of vicious dogs. Beside the warehouse in an underground bunker, much like the Merchant's fenced building, this is a place for the gang members to live and relax.

Places of Interest:
                                      (Let me know what to add here)

The Jukebox :: Small bar two streets down from the police station. Owned by a woman named 'Jo'.

Nerd

fillL i n k s ...fillerfillerfiller

Nerd

fillR e s e r v e d ...fillerfillerfiller

For later use...

Nerd

fillR e s e r v e d ...fillerfillerfiller

For later use...

Nerd

fillO p e n...fillerfillerfiller

Feel free to post!

Nerd

User Image

◦◦◦ . »»»»»» .ℓσgαи.м.кσмαяσνѕкιι.
              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My Location :: Heading back to HQ
              Who I am with :: Alone
              What's on my mind :: Nothing significant.
              ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
              xxxxx⊱Into the streets, we’re coming down⊰

. W E . N E V E R . S L E E P . . . . . .. .
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxN E V E R . G E T . T I R E D .. . . . . .  .

__
                    x. t h r o u g h . u r b a n . f e i l d s --. a n d .s u b u r b a n ..l i g h t s ..-- t u r n . u p . t h e . c r o w d . . n o w . , . w e . , . n e v e r.. b a c k .. d o w n . . . .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                    ◦◦◦

10, 9, 8…

Up top a building a gloved hand holds two fingers over the trigger of an aimed .50 caliber sniper rifle, brown eyes peering into the scope. Below, the streets are scattered with people outside their homes, counting down loudly with booze in their hands and smiles on their faces. Children of ranged age run around after each other, waving sparklers, their mothers having to continuously remind them to be careful. A middle aged man with ‘year 2000’ goggles on puts an arm around his wife, telling her quietly to let the children play before placing a paper horn between her lips. Her shoulders noticeably drooped before she blew the horn in her husband’s face. The two then shared a laugh.

7, 6, 5, 4…

The suited figure on top of the building has the man in his sights. He adjusts the dangerous weapon as the target moves around below. A few men in the streets tell the children to back up as they prepare to light a series of fire crackers and fireworks. Their cheap plastic lighters flick on almost in unison.

3, 2, 1…

The group bellow erupts; a loud ‘Happy New year’ is shouted at the top of everyone’s lungs followed by the loud crack and explosion of fireworks. The trigger is pulled, the pop of the weapon barely heard over the snap of fire crackers. The wife of the man in the goggles screams as her face is splattered in her own husband’s blood, he falls to the ground, a puddle forming around his head. The others hardly notice her screaming until the fireworks fade. Panic sets in, women herd their children inside and a small crowd rushes to the already dead man’s side. Only a single child remains behind, a burnt out sparkler clutched in his fist. “Daddy…?” The child whispers, before a neighbor comes rushing out side, pulling the boy against her.

Logan seems unfazed as he disassembles his weapon, placing each piece in its corresponding spot inside a slightly over sized black briefcase. Once the weapon is completely apart he snaps the case shut and steps aside to pick up and fold a large sheet of plastic he had been sitting on. He finishes cleaning his area quickly, but he was by no means in a rush. Just as he tosses his backpack over one shoulder, the sound of sirens could be heard some ways across the city. Logan glanced over his shoulder once more; the crowd around the dead detective had grown. It was time to go. Using the fire escape, Logan climbed his way down the side of the building, landing in an ally way about two streets away from the murder scene.

User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Poltergeist Lunatic

User Image

~[Kalas M. Doherty]~
                                                      .Head Detective.

New Years Eve was never anything significant to the detective. He preferred spending his night as he did any other night: alone in his single bedroom apartment, going over the same information regarding his case. He needed something new...something important. His partner had said he found something out but they agreed to wait until tomorrow since the man had wanted to spend his Eve with his family and friends. Kalas felt as if it would be a little TOO cold to force his partner to cancel those plans so he decided to let it go and do his own thing.

Inside of the apartment living room was more of a home office then anything. There was a board with many pages pinned on it with various locations, faces, and many point-form notes. On another stand up board was a map of the city with pins and strings like a web, all in matching colors. Kalas stared at the map for a second, tracing over one of the lines absent mindedly before scoffing. It had been how many years now? How many hours had he wasted on these men, trying to gather substantial evidence to throw their sorry asses into where they belonged: jail.

Within this small space was a desk with scattered files and a worn-out laptop. A TV on a small stand across was the only piece of furniture that was remotely 'living room-esque'. The man checked his watch: 12:15. Happy New years, huh? He stepped around the shoddy desk, took a seat, then flicked on the TV. Right now would be a great time for a nice cold beer but his fridge was currently devoid of anything remotely edible.

The detective's television was always on the news. He never bothered with other programs since there was never any time to catch up on episodes consecutively. The pretty news reporter was speaking hurredly about a shooting that had just recently occured, giving very little detail. The background looked oddly familiar in the back of Kalas' mind...

Then his phone began to jingle 'Barbie Girl'. It was his partner's number... Kalas immediately answered, saying gruffly, "Yeah?" The voice on the other end was not his partner. Instead, the other's wife was on the line, sobbing profusely and begging Kalas to come down to the station. All the detective heard was 'he's dead, he's dead!'. It felt like his lungs had dropped down into his stomach at those words and no sooner then five minutes later he had thrown on his coat, grabbed his keys, and was rushing out of the door.

Poltergeist Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ I fee immersed in the clock w o r k of the U N I V E R S E
xxxxxxx E E P m e t a p h o r In which I ' M the very C O R E бut I R E A L I Z E D with
S U N Я I S E That are S H A E S a my S O R R O W S In this whee
xx I can feel. There's much tomorrows xx I can feel. There's much tomorrows xx I can feel. There's much tomorrows
xx I can feel. There's much tomorrows xx I can feel. There's much tomorrows xx I can feel. There's much tomorrows

Stupid! Stupid stupid stupid!! A young man was growling underneath his breath, his fingers tapping on the keyboard in a furious rhythm. He had just been enjoying a wonderful lone game of solitaire until one of those mafia jerks came to tell him to get some information about a detective. As if he hadn't already done that for the gang already when he was first dragged into this mess. The screen depicted the Police Headquarters logo but this was soon to change with a few commands and codes.

Felix paused to take a deep gulp of his Pepsi, probably the closest source of nourishment the boy ever gave his poor skinny body. The only Syndicate member he bothered to really talk to was Logan since the rest seemed like complete dunderheads. The hacker cracked his knuckles before going back to his silent war on the keyboard. It seemed the fuzz changed a few of their security measures on the sight since last time he lurked around in there...

As the lazy bones got to work, he wondered vaguely when Logan would return. A job didn't take that long, did it? Felix felt a little growl from his stomach but oh god, did he ever hate cooking. Maybe he could convince one of the others to do it.

OOC YOLO.
                                  Location Mafia HQ.
                                  Company His can of pepsi.
                                  Felix.

Eloquent Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Ƚ ocation: Hallway of Merchant Living Building
Ӎ ood: Frustrated
Ͼ ompany: Alllll byyyyy myseeeelf.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Midnight of yet another year. Raphael looked out of the window of the top floor of the Merchant living building. The soft bang of fireworks was heard just over the furious tapping of the keyboard. He paused, his fingers resting on the keys. 'Happy new year…' He thought to himself before pushing his chair back forcefully and marching over to the wall that kept his large dry erase calendars. They were covered in code words and faux time and dates that only he understood. He liked to have things planned, on paper and in front of him. The strike of new year only reminded him of his failures. The Syndicates were no closer to joining him in this brand new year than they were the last. It was something that was on his list of things he needed to do before he died. His father wished it, he wished it. The two groups were family, a bit extended maybe. They needed to be combined, and he was the only one goal oriented enough to do so.

He furiously erased December's calendar. The trailing lights and sparks reflecting in his eyes as he did so. A colorful assortment of dry erase markers were pulled out as the calendar was filled. It was another 20 minutes before he stopped, letting the marker he was holding drop to the floor. It was quiet, too quiet. He bent down, picking up the marker and capping it. He quickly put the markers away, walking out to his foyer, and pulling on his thick tan winter coat. He closed his eyes, feeling the fur collar rest against his neck. He grabbed his keys, checking to make sure his gun and phone were on him before quietly locking the door behind him. What he needed right now was a walk to clear his head. He pressed down on the elevator, waiting quietly, hands firmly placed into his pockets.

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

We are all but pawns in a unbeatable game of chess. The kings are bribed, the queens get laid, and the knight is left under paid.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Ѻ Ѻ Ͽ:
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Nerd

User Image

◦◦◦ . »»»»»» .ℓσgαи.м.кσмαяσνѕкιι.
              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My Location :: Chinese Restaurant < Car < HQ
              Who I am with :: Felix
              What's on my mind :: What a lazy... useless... piece of...
              xxxxx⊱Into the streets, we’re coming down⊰

. W E . N E V E R . S L E E P . . . . . .. .
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxN E V E R . G E T . T I R E D .. . . . . .  .

__
                    x. t h r o u g h . u r b a n . f e i l d s --. a n d .s u b u r b a n ..l i g h t s ..-- t u r n . u p . t h e . c r o w d . . n o w . , . w e . , . n e v e r.. b a c k .. d o w n . . . .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                    ◦◦◦

Logan made his way out of the alley way, using his free hand to pull up his crimson colored scarf over his cold nose. He walked about three more blocks down where his car waited, parked in front of run down looking Chinese restaurant. He could hear the neon ‘open’ sign hanging in the door buzz and he was surprised with how good the air around the building actually smelt. Logan slid his hand into his coat pocket and pushed open the trunk of his A4 with the use of his fob. After gingerly placing the boxed weapon into the car, he slammed it shut and walked into the sketchy restaurant…

Fifteen minutes later Logan was back in his car, starting her up and flicking on his seat warmer. In the seat beside him sat three bags full of Styrofoam Chinese carry out boxes, he turned on the seat warmer for them too. He’d subconsciously ordered for Felix and not just himself. When he realized it, he figured he’d better order for the rest of the gang that might still be awake, just to avoid an awkward situation. He was already teased for having the Hacker sleeping on his couch, he wasn’t about to add fuel to that fire by personally bringing the brat some food.

While he sat and waited for his car to warm up, a swarm of police cars went rushing past him. It wasn’t uncommon in this side of town, but he knew exactly where they were going and it brought a cocky smirk to the Syndicate’s cold lips. After breathing a few times into his cupped hands, he retrieved his phone from the glove box (he never carried it on him while on a job). He’d asked his little roommate a few nights back to look up a number for him, but he had yet to figure out the opportune time to use it. It had just dawned on him that now was that time.

He addressed the text to the number saved under ‘K’ in his phone and slowly typed out the message.

“Your move.
                                  -L.M.K”

And before he could change his mind he hit the send button, dropped the phone besides the greasy carry out boxes, then pulled out and drove away from the neighborhood. His sly little smile didn’t leave his face until he pulled into the warehouse parking lot. He gathered the food, and his phone before getting out, he could hear the howling and disturbed barking of dogs coming from the outside of the garage wall, the poor beasts were typically starved so when they caught intruders, there wasn’t much left of them the next day. He thought a moment about tossing them a box of food, but decided against it. They’d just fight over it.

After locking his car he moved into the building, which immediately leads to a set of stairs into another door that opened into the main room of HQ. The first thing he noticed was Felix sitting on his computer, in almost the same position he left him in. Logan couldn't keep himself from rolling his eyes. “Food.” He grunted, holding out the plastic bag for the blond headed boy to come and get it.

User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out