Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
♥~Sunday~♥

♫Failure is not an option♫

Sunday was slightly surprised when Mocha pulled him closer by his scarf, tensing up out of instinct, the article of clothing was wrapped around his neck and even though he knew his friend wouldn’t strangle him with his own scarf, it was still an instinct he had to try to get away from someone tugging at something around his throat. The dragon relaxed once the hands were off his scarf and cuddled into the Asrai, shoving the last meatball of his spaghetti in his mouth to chew on it. So Momo wanted to go to the salon for nail polish and Shiki was going to just tag along with them. He swallowed the food in his mouth and buried his face in his scarf, hiding the unsure expression on his face. “M-maybe we should hurry; I think the mall closes soon.”

He jerked his head up slightly and turned his face to Mocha, his eye-sockets wide, like he was just realising something. “You said you wanted to put me in a dress before. Do you still want to? Or is that something for at home?” his face went back into his scarf to hide the red tinging his cheek, embarrassed that he had just asked his friend that in front of his big boss of all people, it was normal for the Asrai to crossdress, but not the dragon. “I wanna play with the bunnies.” The words were spoken softly in a childish, mostly muffled by the fabric covering it, he really did want to play with the bunnies at the petshop, small cute animals helped to calm him down when he was as nervous and embarrassed as he was right now,

♫I won't let myself lose again♫

To report my whereabouts: Mall

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
The Terror-Twins~ Schro And Chesh

♫And when we fight we fight together, not alone. One for all and all for one♫

The twins tilted their head at Mathew’s words, ears twitching as their tails wrapped around his legs. They looked between the two wolves, frowning lightly, if the smaller one wasn’t a friend of Mathew’s then who was he, they hadn’t heard of a new member, though that meant very little, they might have been good spies but that didn’t mean they knew everything that went on within the Estate. “We see. Who is he if he isn’t your friend? Can we play with him?” The two giggled when the boy sneezed and fell over, how adorable, they just wanted to squeeze him, but of course they were hugging their Matty-Puppy right now, so no cuddles for the Cutie-Pup. “He sneezed! How cute.”

They glared at the Cutie-Pup when he used their nickname for Mathew; oh that dog was in so much trouble with the twins now, only they were allowed to use their nicknames. What was the point of a nickname if everyone used it? Then it was just another name, meaningless. They wouldn’t be mad if he had asked permission for to use it, but to use it without so much as a word to the Terror-Twins was a heinous crime. Theft!

The two Cheshire Cats calmed down slightly though when Mathew spoke to them, pointing out that they had work to do. How did Matty-Puppy always know when they had work? It was like their Don told the Amarok when they had things to do so they wouldn’t slack off. But that was silly, they always did their work, so the lion had no reason to do such a thing. They pouted up at Mathew, pressing themselves closer to the wolf. “It can wait. It’s just messages to be passed along. Not even our job really. We don’t even know where Stupid Butler is. Probably hiding to prolong his wellbeing.” They giggled at that thought and loosened their hold on Mathew, merely holding onto his shirt now. They wondered if they should tell Mathew about Dimtiri’s friend, Matty-Puppy was a wolf and wolves were territorial, maybe the reason he wanted to bite Cutie-Pup’s nose. “Oh. And if you see a funny redheaded Italian leave him alone. He belongs to Boss.”

♫And if we fall we fall together, not alone. One for all and all for one♫

Causing trouble at: Zolnerowhich Estate, Halls

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image

User Image

Where I am: At the Zolneriwich Estate
How I am feeling: Pissed off

Mathew raised an eyebrow, the pup sneezed? Sure, Mathew himself had sneezed when he sniffed Zan and it was common to do so with a new scent. However, that was... cute he could say. The pup fell back onto the ground and he nearly laughed. Not to mention that he apologized for sneezing. He snorted slightly, how stupid. With that, the pup stood up and said good bye with a very embarrassing name. Was the pup trying to mock him? He shook his head, looking at the cats, his eyes beginning to burn with horrible anger. He licked his lips, "I'll keep it in mind. I'll try not to eat him if he comes by." He said, his hands resting at his sides before he growled again. "If you won't leave me the ******** alone. Then come watch me kick this pups a**." With that, Mathew's ears pinned back, his mouth opening again with the growing fangs. That idiot, walking away was one thing, but calling him such a name was worse. He only permitted the twins to call him such a name because no matter how hard he tried he couldn't manage to get them to stop. So he let it slid, but a damn submissive puppy calling him that? His feet moved without his permission leading him outside. He couldn't see where the pup was, but he could smell him. He was going to bit that s**t on the nose. He growled, the noise coming from the back of his throat, sounding louder and louder like a large wolf would make. He turned his head slightly and caught sight of Zan. "Calling me that, who do you think you are stupid dog." He insulted, "You've obviously never met another wolf to know that a sub insulting a dominate doesn't happen unless the sub has a damn death wish." He let out another growl before he knocked off the cat's hands.

Though he wasn't really a wolf, he was still territorial, not to mention a very bitter wolf. He hated other wolves, just as much as he hated his cousin. He shook his head, "I should bite your damn nose. Your maybe your tail bone." He voice sounded stronger as well the more pissed off he felt. The tail bone always hurt. Something that was always inflicted on subs whenever they pissed off the alpha. And Mathew was indeed the alpha of the city currently. Making Zan the submissive and his cousin the pure runt, something caught between a sub and a dominant. He shook his head again, his tail still standing tail against his back.

Feral Streaker

Zan Coviello
The Zolneriwich's Runner

User Image
Where: Home Base
How I feel: Scared aggressive, but questioning

User Image
Zan heard what the cats had to say. He hated cats, why did he had be allergic to cat, and I wondered why these cats were saying his sneezing was cute. He did not understand at all. When Zan got outside, he heard the other wolf coming after him. He knew he was in some sort of trouble, and it was horrible trouble. The growling from the alpha was freaking him out. He heard what he said, and just stared at him. He was quite confused on why this wolf wanted to kill him. When Zan heard the threat on his life, growled slightly. He was so confused about this wolf, and why words hurt him so much.

"Why are you so mad? And I'm not a dog. I'm a wolf." He said plainly as he cocked his head to one side. This wolf was angry by a name he had called him. Zan wondered if he should act the same back towards him for calling him a dog. So with a confused look on his face, Zan's tail stood up, and he snarled back at Mathew.

" And no, I have not meant another wolf." He growled back at him. It was embarrassing to him that he had not meant another wolf. He never wished anyone to know that he had never seen another wolf like him. He was a wolf himself, and a young one at that, and he had never seen any of his own kind, but this brute who was a different species. Zan then got angrier at the fact that some how this wolf knew. He snarled, and snapped at the air. He was getting ready to form.

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image

User Image

Mathew snorted, "Mad? You really are stupid. This is my ******** territory, I should kill you just for that! Calling me the puppy, that isn't a name you should call your elder nor a full grown Amarok." He was sensitive when it came to name calling, after all, he had enough verbal abuse from his family in Canada, being practically blind was enough to make him constantly annoyed, but having another wolf on his turf was another factor. Especially one that wasn't listening to him. "You smell like a dog anyway! If you don't even know how to act around someone whose higher than you, you might as well being a stinking dog." He barked, Zan's snarl sending him into his own growls and snarls constantly getting louder and louder. The fur on his ears shook, he told himself that it was best to stay in his regular form. But the kid looked like he was about to transform as well. He shook his head and threw away his worries. He sent out another loud snarl before his chest arches forward and he started to change. His skin melting off of his body, replaced by white stained fur before he grew. His clothes tearing off before he stood in front of the pup, the cats behind him. His head pointed downward. His teeth showing in a grin before his head tilted up with a loud echoing howl. A message to his cousin, letting the man that there was a pup that needed a lesson. Maybe Antonio would respond. He wasn't sure, he could never be sure anymore.

His body shook with the ripple of his fur. His body pacing on its own, back and forth in front of the stupid puppy. He was making a low growl in the back of his throat. He kept telling himself that it wouldn't be right to attack him. To leave the pup alone with maybe a shove of the paw. But he was so upset, he wanted to bite him so badly. Teach him a lesson. He snorted again, his ears pinned back. His mouth opened with his large teeth bared. His tongue coming out to lick over them.

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150

The twins’ ears perked up when Mathew said he was going to kick Cutie-Pup’s a**. Maybe the Amarok hadn’t liked him calling him by the twins’ nickname, they knew he didn’t like being called it, he had gotten angry at them quite a few times before he realised he couldn’t make them stop and gave up on getting them to stop. They nodded their heads with wide grins on their faces and tightened their grip on his shirt as he moved to follow after the new wolf, Chesh making a slight face when his bare feet touched against the snow outside, Chesh had never liked shoes and he’d be damned if he would wear them just because it was a little chilly out.

The cats made a small face when their hands were knocked off Mathew but they said nothing and shifted their position to each other’s side so they could grasp hands, cheeks pressing against one another and tails wrapping together. They grinned at the wolf and stuck their tongues out at him. “Cutie-Pup does seem to want to die. Antagonising Matty-Puppy isn’t smart. Quite stupid. Dumb dog.” The last two sentences were spoken in sing-song voices, teasing the smaller wolf as they were still upset about him using their nickname without permission.

The Terror-Twins let out small squeals of excitement when Mathew shifted his forms and stepped back to give him more room, hoping silently that the foolish pup would do something to set Mathew off. They had the small urge to shift their own forms, but stayed as they were, they’re forms were just too small and they wouldn’t want to be trampled underfoot if the two wolves actually started a fight. They’re ears pressed back at the loud howl that came from their favourite wolf, before they perked up again, trying to hear if that other wolf that howled back sometimes would be heard.

Feral Streaker

Zan Coviello
The Zolneriwich's Runner

User Image

User Image
Zan heard what the wolf said. He felt small towards this wolf. He whimpered slightly until Zan saw the wolf transformed. He saw how huge he was. He stumbled backwards, and fell on his butt. He was stared wide eyed at the large wolf. He took a deep inhale trying to regain his confidence. He gulped, and stood up. Zan braced himself, and started to transform himself. He shook his head, and snarled at Mathew.

"Who decided that you were my elder? And the boss of this place?" He growled with his tail up. Zan snapped and snarled at the much much larger wolf. He knew he would loose in a fight, but he felt like he should at least try to stand his ground. This wolf kept calling him a dog. He then heard the twins calling him a dog. His ears went flat against his head. Why were they calling him a dog. He was a wolf, not a dog.

"I'm not a dog!!" He yelp snapped at them. This tail went low with embarrassment. He hated the word dog. He whimpered slightly showing his teeth at the three of them. He hated the word dog now, and the aggression this other wolf showed him. He did not know about turf, and everything. He had been traveling for a couple years, and his parents never taught him much about being a real wolf. Zan kept his eye's on Mathew. He showed his teeth. Trying to show that he was a real wolf. Zan snapped at Mathew trying to hide the fact that he was slightly shaking.

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image

User Image

Mathew noted that the sun was beginning to set now. And the wolf below him was trembling, shaking even when he transformed. His nose crinkled, he told himself, he was a dominate and they were supposed to take care of the submissives. He shook his fur again, his anger finally starting to die down. The kid even fell down again at the sight of the large wolf. He snorted, "Twins, go find me some clothes." He said, his tail letting down slightly. "I'm your elder because your younger than me idiot. And I never said I was the boss of this place. I'm the boss of submissives that don't belong to a damn pack that come on my territory." He plopped his body down onto the ground despite the shake of the dirt. His teeth making a nipping motion towards Zan's nose with a growl. "There a bite on the nose." He made a laughing noise in the back of his throat. How to explain it, if the pup didn't know how the wolf world worked, wouldn't it be his obligation to teach him? He shook his fur again, he should send the kid to Antonio. He stopped the thought though. His brother was the lonely wolf now then right? "I've watched you wet yourself long enough." He made a small whining noise in the back of his throat. "If you're staying in my territory, you better know how to stay on my good side." He laughed again, "Or at least take my advice. There's another Amarok in the city that might not be so forgiving." That was a lie, Antonio was a runt, he'd probably have only a mere advantage over Mathew. They would only be about three feet apart in difference.

A grin appeared on his face, a lot like his cousin's though cruelly and perhaps more sadistic. He should have transformed back, but he didn't feel like strolling naked about the back yard. And he couldn't exactly fit in the door of the house. Even if he crawled, his chest would get stuck from being to wide.

Feral Streaker

Zan Coviello
The Zolneriwich's Runner

User Image

User Image
Zan saw what he had only see a few people. He showed what seemed like mercy to him. He shaking stopped as he looked at the wolf. His ears were perked forward. He watched, and listened to him. His tail stayed low as he looked at the wolf. When Mathew laid down Zan decided to sit down. He put his back leg out in front of him like a goofy puppy.

"So your older then me, so that makes you my elder.. Interesting." He said with his head cocked to the side as he listened to him. When Mathew nipped his nose Zan yipped, and pawed his nose unhappily. He did not know why he nipped his nose it was painful.

"Why did you n** me?" He whimpered unhappily, as he kept rubbing his nose. He laid down, and buried his head in the snow. He listened more as Mathew started to talk to him about the other wolf that was around these parts. It was interesting. His ears stayed forward, with a bright eyed look on his face. He was studying Mathew like a kid would study a book. Zan then sat back up in his goofy position.

"Why are wolves like that?" He asked about the other wolf. He almost felt stupid asking it. He was a wolf himself, and knew nothing about other wolves. The only thing he knew was how to transform, and kill, and use a bow and arrow.

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150

The twins giggled as the smaller wolf snapped about not being a dog, mischievous grins on their lips. “Dumb Dog.” They were disappointed when Mathew didn’t attack the other wolf, they were still upset with him about calling Mathew Matty-Puppy and they were weak beyond their special abilities, they didn’t need to be strong or know how to fight, they were spies not bodyguards or hitmen, they just needed to keep from being discovered while working and get out as quick as possible if they were compromised.

They stuck their tongues out at Mathew when he ordered them to go fetch him some clothes. “You aren’t Boss. So don’t order us around. Or next time you get one of my dresses.” The two clutched each other tighter before they both disappeared, reappearing again a few moments later, much closer to the two wolves, and Schro held a set of neatly folded clothes out to Mathew.

They tilted their heads when they caught Mathew say that there was another Amarok in the city. “There is another big puppy in Claymore?” they frowned slightly, trying to figure out if they had ever smelt or seen one around the city, they could sort of remember briefly seeing a wolf-eared male around the Romanello Estate before they fled, trying not to let him catch their scent. “Is he in the Romanello’s? We saw a doggy last time we were there. We think he’s their Second.”

The two turned to face the smaller wolf, Chesh bouncing over him to crouch down and stare at him, reaching out to poke him softly with one sleeve-covered finger. “You never told us who you were. Who are you? We haven’t seen you before.” Chesh’s ears pressed back and he pulled his lips back to bare his sharp teeth. “If you’re an intruder I’ll bite your ears off.” Schro rolled his eyes slightly at the words, while they did nearly everything together, they still had their own thoughts and right now Chesh was getting agitated by having an unfamiliar person in the place he and his counterbalance called home, especially one that had already caused some minor conflict.

Am I loud and clear, or am I breaking up?
Am I still your charm, or am I just bad luck?
Are we getting closer, or are we just getting more lost?

User Image

Francis LaRue

The sound of a pen scratching across a flat surface filled the silent office space. Evening light filtered in through the open curtains, snow falling outside. A clawed hand stopped and placed down the pen it held. Looking over the document, Francis nodded his head in agreement. Yes, now all he had to do was call the overseas company in Germany and make sure those deluxe sport cars were delivered to the right people.

Reaching to his side, the Vargas Don gently picked up the land line and dialed a number. The land line he used was private and untapped, as so the law enforcement could not listen in on the conversations. Though with this city as it was, no one wished to mess with the Vargas or the other families. After a few moments, a gruff voice answered. Francis made his voice smooth, yet aggressive, knowing how his client were. The two talked for a good ten minutes, going back and forth.

"Thank you Mr. Bulskava, I hope to hear from you soon." Placing the phone back on its receiver, the gargoyle ran a clawed hand through his long hair. Voices could be heard with in the estate, Francis barley raising an eyebrow at his 'familie's' shouting voices. Most of all Luciano, his little foul mouthed italian. That boy always could make even a sailor cringe. The shouts died down and instead replaced with footsteps. These boys were going to be the death of him. Sighing, the Gargoyle laced his hands together and stared at the door across the room.

"Mon cher, Luciano, could you come into my office please?" His monotone voice echoed through the room and out into the hall just as he knew the human was passing by the doors to his office.

Postion: Don of the Vargas Family
Speaking To: Luciano

I'll show you mine if you show me yours first
Let's compare scars, I'll tell you whose is worse
Let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words

Neophyte Raider

DewUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After Luciano left Dew in the kitchen, the construct yawned and wondered what he could do. He had no jobs as of yet to do, and he wasn't sure he wanted to go on another after staying up so late for the last one. He didn't particularly feel like messing with Luciano anymore either. There was only so far Dew could c before it wasn't fun anymore. Besides, if he continued, Luciano might attack him, at which point Dew would have to defend himself. He didn't want to hurt the cute little redhead. He sighed. Maybe he could find a servant to tease and toy with for a while. That always lifted his spirits. He sighed and wished his friend were awake too. He could be 'played' with and wouldn't pass out after a measly hour. That was when he heard the temporary don's voice, calling for Luciano. Dew giggled and snuck towards the don's office. It would be pretty fun to hear the italian get a dressing down. The temp don might even see that Luciano was in love too and force him to spill the beans.

Neophyte Raider

Dimitri ZolneriwichUser Image

Dimitri blinked as the twins told him his friend's name then ran off. It was an interesting name, neither here nor there. He waited a while, counting down the seconds until the butler should arrive at the door. Dimitri had to take into account him saying his last rites to himself and finish his will. Once he heard the knock on the door, Dimitri smiled, though there was no amusement in it. "Come in." he said, getting up and taking off his shirt to carry it to the closet. The butler stood there, in boxing shorts, gloves, and a face mask. If one didn't look at his face, they might assume that he actually thought he was about to have a simple boxing match. When one did look at his face though, they saw the face of a man who was about to die and knew it. Dimitri's smile was gone now, replaced by cold fury. He said nothing, but the butler knew it was time for him to ut up one last fight before his death.

He lunged forward and attempted a jab, which was caught by Dimitri, his hands now clawed. Other changes had begun to come over him His long silver hair spread out like a mane, his canine teeth were pushing out of his mouth as range, his nose became feline, and his ears became pointed and stretched further. There were changes in his physique as well, his muscle mass increasing and becoming more defined. The butler gulped and tried to jerk his hand away, but to no avail. Dimitri gripped it tightly, his clawed hands cutting into the boxing gloves like butter. The man screamed as those nails pierced his hand inside the gloves. Those screams only got outer as his arm was dislocated by a sharp tug from the don, then broken with a strike to the outside of the elbow. Dimitri let go and spun around, bringing his fist down on the man's other shoulder, crushing it. The butler fell to his knees, his throat already raw from his screams of pain. Dimitri kicked him back so he was laying down on the ground and brought his foot up high, vertical in the air. It came slamming down on the middle of the man's chest and his screams were put to an end. The don licked some blood off his claws as he shifted back, looking entirely calm considering he had just destroyed a man. He walked out of his room and grabbed the sleeve of a passing guard. "Clean my room." he said softly, making his way outside. There he saw his hit man, his spies, and a wolf he didn't know. The twins seemed hostile, and he was still riding his bloodlust, so he saw nothing wrong in changing again. Dimitri grew, getting on to eight feet tall. His muscles grew even more than before, and his hair became golden as it should have been even before his change. When he was done, he made his way over to the four, flexing his claws a bit. "Is there a problem here?"

I am in the yard.

Feral Streaker

Zan Coviello
The Zolneriwich's Runner

User Image

User Image
Zan growled as one of the twins came close to him, it was then followed by three sneezes. Zan got up, and backed away from the cats. He hated feeling this way. It was horrible to be outside in fresh air, and still have these cats come around. He liked the part it was actually cold out here, and he could feel the snow in between his paws. He then saw a very large lion, but only fear ran through him. The guy had stolen something from. Now he remembered he was hear to join the mod so they would not hunt him. He backed away a couple more feet, and looked up at the lion.

"My name is Zan Coviello. I'm here to join." He said submissively. His ears flat against his head, and his tail low. He tired to watch them all at the same time. He hoped he did not have to run away. He wanted to stay, but he knew if they went after him he would not live long. Zan retreated to a bush, and grabbed a small bag made of fabric, and presented it to the lion. In it was everything he had stolen from any business around here. It was filled with only minor things like a little bit of money, some shiney stuff, and junk food. Zan backed away. He did not want to be hurt at all, for his crime.

" I am useful. I can run fast, and not be noticed by anyone." He said with a whimper. His head was going through the odds, and he knew that he did not have goods ones if the large lion, the cats, and the wolf were to try to kill him then and now. His nerves were getting to him, and he started to shake slightly.

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image

User Image

Mathew laughed when Zan yipped over the n**. Did he bite to hard? Probably, his teeth were to big to really control. "That's for misbehaving towards a dominating wolf." He replied, his ears perking when the twins arrived with a set of clothes. "Thank you," He said, his teeth catching on the materials carefully. His ears listening carefully, why they were like that? He dropped the clothes, "Why is my fur white and yours is brown? That's just how it ended up being." He said rather bluntly, standing up with the steps of his boss. His ears went lax, though he had said this was his territory he only meant towards wolves. In other ways, this was Dimitri's place and no one else's after all. Ignoring the twins when they described his cousin, yes, his cousin was the second at the other house. But he'd be damned to let people think that he was better than him simply because he had a higher status. His fur shook with a shake and he picked up the clothing again, heading to the side of the house for some privacy to change.

Though he was taller and large than his boss, he decided that when he joined the house that he would leave everyone alone that wasn't of wolf decent. Slowly changing back, he sneezed when his fur melted and his skin was replaced. Damn, it was cold, he put on his clothes quickly and came back from behind the house. His hands tucked inside his pockets. Sadly, he didn't have shoes, and his toes were already becoming cold and numb. Problem with not having fur on the toes I guess. He rubbed his nose, not exactly feeling like he should talk. The problem was partially his fault. After all, he was the territorial one. And Antonio still was responding to his howl. He snorted again, that b*****d, he'll get him back later. Probably find his happy a** in a club. He smirked to himself, that would be fun. Clubbing and handing Toni's a** to him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff