Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
DawnxxAkihitoxxElijahxxSalvatore

Codename: Fang
Takahashi's Family
Second-In-Command
¦┅Mood: MixWith: AloneLocation: Takahashi Estate- His studio and his bedroom┅¦
User Image

✁---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dawn growled when Sunday bared his fangs at him. Dawn didn't feel like dealing with some little blind brat . Some he walked away. He walked to his bike and Mocha's car. Dawn wish he would have drove his car and not his bike. He popped the lock on Mocha's car and got his helmet out of the back sit. He put his new things in the backpack he was wearing. He put his helmet on, started his bike and left the mall. Dawn didn't know what happen to Liam after the fight. Liam had stormed off some where with his boys.

Once Dawn made it home he went to the his studio and started playing his piano. It was just a soft tone of nothing. He was just playing to calm his self down. He was glad that he was the only one of the family the was at home. He played the soft tone for a while. As he was he calm once more. He left his studio and went to his room and sleep. He turn from a human to a fox and fell asleep.

✁---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"There is something beautiful about
all scars of whatever nature.
A scar means the hurt is over,
the wound is closed and healed,
done with."
- Harry Crews
"I like the idea of being alone.
I like the idea of often being alone in
all aspects of my life. I like to feel lonely.
I like to need things."
-Robert Plant

Out Of Cross Bows:
This is what Liam looks like

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
♥~Sunday~♥

♫Failure is not an option♫

Sunday followed after Shiki, being sure to keep with the rabbit’s pace, something that was surprisingly easy, like he was making sure not to go too fast or too slow, but that couldn’t be it, he was the don, he didn’t need to keep his pace so a blind dragon wouldn’t be left behind, that was just silly. His empty sockets blinked when they reached the table and he was pushed to Mocha, not getting exactly why he was being pushed towards his friend, but simply shrugged his shoulders after a few moments and pressed himself against the Asrai. He ate the remaining gelato, which had seemed to have melted slightly while he had been getting Shiki, before he started on his spaghetti, savouring the tingly warmth that replaced the cold from the gelato, smiling slightly at his boss. “I wanted to go to the petshop to play with the kittens and bunnies.” The dragon pushed a meatball around his plate with his fork, nibbling at his lips slightly. “And I think there’s a candyshop too I wanted to look at. I have none left at home.”

♫I won't let myself lose again♫

To report my whereabouts: Mall

((Crappy rushed post before I go to art.))

Neophyte Raider

Dimitri ZolneriwichUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dimitri chuckled and shook his head at Chess and Schro's promos that they'd had their eyes closed. Such liars. If they hadn't wanted to spy on him, they could have left the room once they saw that their boss had company. The fact that they hadn't immediately left after Luciano had left was proof that they had known they would be caught, and wanted to be caught. Well, it was probably for the best. If they had shown up while Luciano was still here, they might have stopped the poor italian's heart from pure shock. That would definitely hurt Dimitri's chances at getting even more intimate with him. That would be even more annoying than that butler showing up to accuse Luciano of being an enemy.

At their question of if they were in trouble, he shook his head. "No kittens, you are not in trouble. You'll need to learn to recognize when its best to just not be in the room. There are some things even excellent spies would be better off not knowing. But, while you're here, you can help me out. As, ahem, close as we were, I'm afraid I never caught my little friend's name. Though I might not actually use it, seeing as I was perfectly fine without it just now, it might be good to know for future reference. I also need you to make sure all the guards know that the redheaded italian is not to be touched in any shape, form or fashion. I know some of them have been getting frustrated since its too cold to go into town at night. Oh, and one last thing. Tell that butler, you know the one, that I'd like to see him for boxing practice." This last instruction carried a hint of a hiss. Dimitri hadn't forgotten about the fear he'd smelled from Luciano when he'd been caught. What kind of person was he when his lover didn't feel safe in his home? Regardless of allegiance.

I am in my room.

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

GIGI ROMANELLO tab tab tab tab THE TWO-FACED DON
                                          ████████████████████ tab ▐║████████████████
                                          tab 『 location 』 Romanello Estate, Kitchen

xxxHe was more than shocked when Antonio had admitted to wanting to do his proposal as much as he did. Even though that made him feel like less of a terrible boss, Gigi still felt a little, well, perverse for even trying to begin a relationship with another one of his staff. Grantz would probably have his head, disowning him only for Gigi to return to the boring lifestyle with his mother back home. The mafia was deadly and so were these spouts of passion that would arise every now and then from its members, leading into vicious things that would eventually be their downfall. It didn’t help with the title Antonio had given him, the simple amount of Spanish he knew piecing together to make sense of that one word. Gigi was even more exasperated to hear it, though somewhat grateful. He didn’t want to seem horrible for offering his body up to Antonio just to receive the love Sasha couldn’t give him, but it was exactly what he was doing and it didn’t seem very fair to Antonio to have to deal with such a thing. The blond glanced up as his cheek was patted, offering a gracious smile from the compliment. “Grazye, Toni. You really know how to make somebody flustered, don’t you? Be rude to him all you like; I really can’t stand him right now.” Gigi murmured, tasting the soup quite tentatively before his eyes lit up in approval. The food would definitely serve as a good distraction from Sasha. ”This is delicious, just like you said. You’re a really good cook, Toni.”
                                          He praised, nodding shortly as he went for another spoonful. At least he could dawdle in their conversations until tonight- things could hopefully go better.

▐▐ xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐

OUTOFCHARACTER

ouo

Feral Streaker

Zan Coviello
The Zolneriwich's Runner

User Image
Where: Home Base
How I feel: Interested/allergic/scared

User Image
Zan slinked around the building. He was wearing a regular pair of torn up blue jeans, and his white button up shirt. He breathed quietly, as he silently crept around. He did not want to draw any attention to himself. He had recently stole from this family, and now he was trying to get in good with them. He was fearful, and scared of them all. He knew that with the wrong move he could be killed or anything. He so nervous that he could not eat. Zan looked out the window to see another more larger wolf coming inside. A large white wolf who looked like a alpha.

Zan shook his head, and hoped that he would not smell him. Zan kept walking around the building. He traveled through the halls, and rooms. He kept away from the boss's room, but even when he was not close, he still sneezed loudly. He hated cats, and cats hated him. He had always been allergic to them. He sniffled, as he walked around. His eye's were red and ichy. He was slightly tearing up. He groaned, as he walked around rubbing his eye's. He passed by the other wolf, and held in his breath as he walked by him.

He nodded his head. The guy did not look half bad. Zan kept rubbing his eyes, and walking. He then stopped at the end of the hall, and watched the other wolf. He had never really seen a alpha wolf at all. It was interesting, He wish he could smell him, but his nose was plugged up. He just stood by the corner watching him.

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image

User Image

Where I am: At the Zolneriwich Estate
How I am feeling: Pissed off

Mathew's nose crinkled and he sneezed, another wolf scent? One that wasn't his cousin's? That was strange, Mathew had been in the city for a while and he had never caught the scent of another wolf in the house before. His eyes narrowed and his ears pinned back against his head. A submissive wolf, one that wasn't an Amarok. He sneezed again, no wonder he was sneezing. His tail stood straight against his back before he let out a low growl. Not like he could see the pathetic sub but he could still call him over. "Instead of just watching me why don't you come and see me?" He said, he knew he had specific duties as a dominant towards a submissive. It was always something so complicated among the Amaroks. Different from regular wolves of course. Dominant Amrok usually took care of the submissives, unless they were runts(like Antonio was). And they never intended to harm them.

But Mathew was a bit scour towards all wolves since his humiliation back home. His nose crinkled again and he turned around. His ears perked upwards, the white fur looking slightly gray due to his recent jobs. He needed a bath, that was for sure. He took in the scent of the smaller wolf, i was obvious, he was not an Amarok. He nearly laughed, did the guy expect Mathew to actually socialize with him other than ensuring his dominance? It was laughable, they weren't even of the same species. One of his hands slid into his pocket while the other propped itself on his hip. Perhaps he could torture this little wolf instead of his cousin? Now that would be interesting.

Feral Streaker

Zan Coviello
The Zolneriwich's Runner

User Image
How I feel: Scared, but questioning

User Image
Zan heard the other wolf's vioce, and growl. His hackles raised, but his tail stayed low. The fear he felt completely over took him. This wolf was much larger then him. He was not done growing, but the wolf was still very much larger then him. In human form, and wolf form. Zan sneezed again. He hated having allergies to the cats around here. There was so many, and so much hair. Zan lowered his head. He backed around the corner, only showing his eye's and nose. Zan let out a little growl back at the man.

"Maybe I don't want to come over there." He growled at him. Zan was fearful of this large alpha. He was still trying getting over his allergies. Zan kept both eyes on the man. He saw his shade of fur. It looked dirty, and slightly under kept. Zan stuck out his head, and let out a little snarl towards the alpha. He wondered if this was how you socialize with other wolves. The only wolves had ever been close to was his parents and they disappeared two years ago. Zan knew it was kind of a stand off, but in a sense he did not. Zan's ears stood forward, as he kept watching the other wolf. Slowly he was coming more out of the corner he was hiding behind.

He huffed at him. He locked eye's with the other wolf. Zan's fur was still getting rid of it's puppy look. So it looked mangy, and scruffy, but it was still blonde and shiney.

"Are you friendly?" He asked. He was wondering what he should do about this other wolf. His head cocked to one side, but he kept his eye's locked with his. The feeling of fear still stayed inside him.

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image

User Image

I feel like: Howling
My thoughts are: Mi Amor is amazing
My location: Cooking in the kitchen

Antonio laughed lightly, "I don't mean to make you flustered. But like I said you are just so cute!" He laughed and took another spoonful of soup. And the permission to be mean to Sasha put him in an even better mood. He took a few more spoonfuls and licked his lips. "Then I will bite him on the nose later." It was a wolf like term, biting another creature on the noise was a warning, like a slap of some sort. He would love to see Sasha's face when he did it. Of course, the man would have little response, but it was a good thought. "I'm glad that you like it. My Mama would always make this for me and my family during the winter. It's my favorite," He said, finishing off the bowl before he turned to take in seconds. He had at least three stomachs, he could eat a whole cow... well he would eat a whole cow if there was one around to eat. He grinned again, continuing to watch Gigi. Why did the other look so upset? The wolf rounded the counter and sat next to Gigi, his tail tapping Gigi's leg. "Why so upset Mi Amor?" He asked, his head cocking to the side slightly. "I dislike this look, perhaps you can smile for me instead?" Antonio wished that he could get closer to Gigi. Maybe he press against him slightly. His tail wagged harder, that was for tonight, tonight he would get to hold Gigi. He could hold off right?

O.O.C:

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image

User Image

Mathew scoffed, this pup obviously didn't know what he was doing. "You should know that denying a wolf that's six times your size is a damn foolish thing to do." Mathew replied, his eyes narrowed at the puppy's growls and snarls. Ah, so this pup was trying to socialize with him. "That won't do you much good pup. I'm an Amarok, we're not from the same species. Our cultures are very different." Mathew stepped forward, his head tilting, was he friendly? In a sense, yes he was. The guy after all was still a puppy. And Amarok's hardly harmed puppies, in fact it was against their nature to do so. Their cultures were very different after all, they respect friends an enemies even in death. And their ceremonies were very complicated as well. And society was difficult to understand. Growls and snarls worked well with other wolves. But Amaroks were gentle creatures and preferred the more gentle sort. Such as whines and whimpers. And locking eyes was a very demanding way to say that someone wants to get into a fight with someone. However, Mathew refused to allow his dominance to get in the way. The pup wasn't an Amarok and knew nothing of his culture. "You could say so," He replied, his body fully turning to look at the pup. Or at least the black and white part of him he could see.

"My culture includes staying away from harming pups." But that wouldn't keep him from bullying him emotional later. After all, it worked well on Toni didn't it? And it only made his cousin a bit mentally split. He nearly laughed, he wondered what would happen to a regular wolf if he bullied him. His nose crinkled again, this scent was so strange to him. He had never caught wind of a regular wolf before. He was always so used to Antonio's and his own scent. He nearly sneezed again.

Feral Streaker

Zan Coviello
The Zolneriwich's Runner

User Image

User Image
Zan watched, and listened to the larger wolf. It was so interesting to him. His hackles went down, and he just stared at him. When he heard the words pup, he shook his head. He had not been called that in forever, and to his species he was no longer a pup. His ears went back.

"I'm not a pup, and I will deny you whatever I want." He said snappishly at the bigger wolf. By this time Zan was facing the other wolf. His tail was hanging loose, and his head was low. He strongly disliked being called a pup. He was no longer a pup a month ago.

"I was no longer a pup a month ago! And what are you?" He growled at the wolf. Zan inched closer to the wolf, one step at a time. His body was tense ,and was ready to run at any time. Zan rubbed the tears from his eyes, because of his allergies to the cats around the building. He then stopped, and took a second to sneeze. He almost looked sick, like he had a cold. He rubbed his nose. Zan looked up at the wolf as he got closer. He was slowly being able to take in the wolf's sent. It was strange, and off setting. Zan stopped about 7 feet away from him. Fear surged through him like a wild fire. There was a feeling like he should fear this wolf.

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Sinned_Kage

The Terror-Twins~ Schro And Chesh

♫And when we fight we fight together, not alone. One for all and all for one♫

The twins were happy to hear that they weren’t in trouble for spying on their boss and his companion, they hadn’t been lying when they said they had their eyes closed, Chesh’s invisibility blinded them both if it was used on their eyes, and two pairs of eyes would have given them away. They really hadn’t been planning on spying on the larger cat, they had been telling the truth when they had said they had come in originally to play with Nala, however they couldn’t resist the opportunity to test out some herbs they had bought to attempt to hide their scents on spying jobs, it was just too bad that it hadn’t worked, those herbs had been expensive.

Their ears perked up when Dimitri said they could help him while they were in the room, listening carefully to each order before they turned to each other, a silent message being relayed through Chesh’s telepathy, trying to decide whether they should tell the lion what they already knew about his friend. “Yes, we can do that. Telling the guards hands off and retrieving Stupid Butler.” They looked eachother again before they smiled widely at their Don. “But we’ll have to deny your request about learning your friend’s name. We already know. Good spies learn what they can about their competition.” The twins leant in to hug one of Dimitri’s arms each, leaning up so they could whisper in the silver-haired lion’s ears like the name of the Italian redhead was the biggest secret. “Luciano Geraldi.”

With those two words whispered, the twins gave their boss a hug and farewell pat to Nala, before they ran from the room giggling to themselves. They would do as Dimitri asked, telling the guards not to touch Luciano in anyway, they might send that message along to a select few as well that they knew might be handsy, and fetch that idiotic butler, who they would willingly admit to not liking, he seemed to them to suck up to the boss and yelled at them once and twice when their tricks had involved him, it wasn’t nice to yell at children just for playing, even if said children were really children.

The twins frowned when they caught an unfamiliar scent in the hall outside Dimitri’s room, as cats they did have one’s senses, though they weren’t as good when in human form. Out of curiousity, the old saying be damned, they followed it to see Mathew and a younger wolf they didn’t know. Their ears perked up and they skipped to Mathew to wrap their arms around his hips, their childish size meaning they couldn’t reach much higher on the tall man. “Matty-Puppy~ We were looking for you. We got some new herbs. We want to play hide and seek. Please.” It was a lie that they had been looking for Mathew, but they would jump at any chance to test out the different herbs they had bought to help mask their scents. The two turned their heads to look at the other wolf, who seemed to be scared of Mathew. "Oh. Who’s this Matty-Puppy? Is he a friend of your’s? He’s so cute.”

♫And if we fall we fall together, not alone. One for all and all for one♫

Causing trouble at: Boss’ Room/Halls

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image

Name:_____Takahashi, Shiki _____×××××××××

Nick Name: Icy Don
L o c a t i o n: Mall
F e e l i n g: Collected
T h o u g h t s: "What type of sweet's shall I get?"

Pet's were nice, he just wouldn't keep one cause he hadn't the time to take care of one himself and he wouldn't want to push it upon anyone else since it would be his own pet. Shiki nearly choked on his tea when Sunday mentioned the Candy shop, if he couldn't get there without being seen then he wouldn't go he'd have to wait for another time then, then again he could just go in with them and slip away to secretly buy candy then sneak back before anyone notices anything. Yes that was a wonderful idea, he could still just tag along and end up buying all the candies he wants, it was like killing two birds with on stone. Shiki nodded to himself slightly, he did like his idea's at times because hey did always please him in the end.

"I suppose I could tag along with you while you look through either shop, it's best to just stick together for now since it'll end up being late by the time we'll need to all leave. Shiki sipped at this last bit of tea he had left in his cup then set it on the table, he would get up in a bit to toss the paper cup away since he wouldn't want to leave it there. He has noticed at times how other people would leave there trash on the tables they sat at to eat then would get up and just leave them there and walk off. Eventually Shiki had gotten up and tossed the cup out before returning to the table to rest a bit longer, even though he's been resting for a long while now it was best to rest a bit more after tea time in his book anyways.

ooc:: >.< so short

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Mocha Saito

People will fall for anyone with a pretty dress
And shoes to match

Guess where I am: The mall

User Image

...You can tell from the scars on my arms, the cracks in my hips, the dents in my car and the blisters on my lips...

Mocha was pretty spaced out at the moment. Caught up in his own thoughts. So much for having fun on their trip to the mall. All it did was succeed in annoying him to the brink of insanity. The blond ate silently, his hand grabbing Sunday's scarf to pull him closer when their boss pushed him closer. Swallowing, he wondered about the stores he wanted to go to. "I could use some new nail polish. Mind if we stop by a salon?" He questioned, his elbows balancing his body on the table while he looked at the two men. At least his bunny boss was a lot more lovable than Dawn. That reminded him, he would make not that if he ever left the Mafia he'd kill Dawn or harm him in some way. Mermaids were not meant to be bullied or spoken harshly to. They held grudges that could last life times.

The mermaid examined his nails, yes, they needed nail polish badly. They looked ugly, like he had been chewing on them relentlessly for the passed few months. He should get fake ones. But then again, if he did that, his time without the wig would look strange. And he sometimes like to go without his lovely wig whenever he got to hot. Which reminded him, his wig was not cooperating with him at the moment. Not to mention how his cheeks were feeling hot from the fight that had only occurred a while ago.

...That'd I'm not the carefullest girl you could tell...

((O.o.c: ))

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image

User Image

Mathew growled roughly his ears pinning back. "I'm full grown you idiot. You'll count as a pup at your small size." He growled, this kid was pissing him off, his teeth clenched, before his mouth opened slightly. His fangs growing considerably. This idiot was going to make him transform and eat him. His mouth opened to let out a terrible barking snarl before he felt arms wrap around his hips. His ears twitched, the damn cat twins. "Herbs eh? Just count your damn lucky stars that I can stand the scent of stuff like that." He bit back, his body loosening up considerably. His fangs shrinking before he was able to close his mouth again. "I don't have friends. He's just some damn puppy that has a damn death wish." The term of cute was something to consider. He did have a thing for blonds, because they reminded him of the natural color of the wolves in Canada. But he hated submissive amaroks more than he loved blonds. He shook his head, forcing his ears to shudder out his aggressive thoughts. "You better be damn careful or i'll bit your damn nose." He warned the small wolf, a pup eh? He wasn't even fully grown. And if anything, he'd always be a tiny pup compared to Mathew who literally was six times his height when he was transformed. He was big enough to eat the wolf whole that was for sure.

His nose crinkled, "I'll help you with the herbs later. Don't you have some work to do or something?" Mathew questioned the cat twins at his hips. He had gotten used to the sight of cats in the house. He wasn't some dog that liked to chase kitties around so he got over the touchy feely twins. His ears twitched again, only reminding himself that he looked like a real loner wolf if his ugly ears. He would bath later he told himself.

Feral Streaker

Zan Coviello
The Zolneriwich's Runner

User Image

User Image
Zan knew he had pushed a button that he had not meant to to push. He was to scared to move. He just stood their wide eyed, and fearful. He heard what the wolf said about him still being a pup. It upset him slightly, but he was not about to question this wolf and what he said again. He sighed as he saw the two cats calm him down. Zan's nose started to tickle. He took a small inhale. He could feel a big sneeze coming on. Finally it came, and he sneezed loud enough for anyone who was listening to hear, and hard enough that it pushed him on his butt. He groaned, as he wiped his nose, and rubbed his eyes. He was miserable. He hated having allergies to cats.

"Sorry.." He groaned miserably. He felt that this would be a good excuse to leave them alone. Zan then shakily got back up to his feet. His head hurt so much, from his allergies. He was glad that those cats showed up, but he hated cats still. Well he hated all felines for that matter. He turned on his toes away from them, and started to walk away.

"Bye bye Matty-Puppy, and later cat things." He said, as he put his arm up to do a little wave good bye to them. Zan started to walk off. He was headed outside to get him fresh air so he could actually breath. Having his nose pledged up from the allergies made his head hurt, which threw off his sense of balance. .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff