Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
♥~Sunday~♥

♫Failure is not an option♫

Sunday turned to Shiki when he asked if he would have enough to buy everything for the rabbit, to say that he should if he decided he was going to get her, he didn’t go out shopping very often so he had quite a bit to spend, even after sending some of his paychecks to his adoptive parents and putting some away for the prosthetic wings and tail he was saving for, but it seemed that Mocha wanted to buy the bunny for him. He smiled at the Asrai and nodded his head, he wouldn’t argue with Mocha buying the rabbit, it certainly made up his mind about whether or not he got her. He cuddled the kitten close and ran his fingers carefully over her head. “I can buy the things she needs. I should have enough left for that.” Even though he was accepting Mocha’s offer to buy the rabbit, he would refuse to let him buy the pen, food or other items needed for her, the rabbit would be his pet and he should at least get those himself.

He held the rabbit close to his face, like he was inspecting her, despite the fact he had no eyes and needed someone else to see. After a few moments the rabbit licked his nose and he giggled softly, cuddling her back to his chest, close to his heart, he remembered hearing once that baby animals liked being near the sound of a heartbeat and he wanted his new friend to be as comfortable as possible. “I think I’ll call her Kaguya-Hime, cause she’s a pretty little girl. What do you two think?” He directed the question to Mocha and Shiki, wanting to know what they thought of the name before it became the bunny’s.

♫I won't let myself lose again♫

To report my whereabouts: Mall
Am I loud and clear, or am I breaking up?
Am I still your charm, or am I just bad luck?
Are we getting closer, or are we just getting more lost?

User Image

Francis LaRue

Francis brushed off Luciano's rude grumbles. The boy was obviously into this girl and he would let them be. He knew some of the others did not appreciate hi$ getting into their personal lives, but if it endangered the Vargas that was when he would interfere. If this girl and Luciano kept their mouth shut, everything would be fine.

Soon both Luciano and Dew left, one to go sulk, the other to stalk more then likely. Finally left alone once again, the temporary Don returned to his work. Just a few more things then he could go for a walk. Maby enjoy the night life a little before turning in. Myth was Gargoyles only came out at night or the evening, well this was not true. Francis was just like any other human in a way. He rose with the sun, did his day, perhaps enjoyed the evening or early night, then went to sleep for all of it to happen again. How he would enjoy a vacation, but there was no time for such things until a new Don was found. And so far none fit the bill. Dark eyes cast down to the phone as it started to ring. Sighing, the Gargoyle picked it up and held it to his ear.

"Yes Mr. Renaldo, I see the problem." Francis nodded along to the man over the phone's word. As one ear was occupied, the other heard footsteps coming towards his office. The Don knew it was Dew, proably coming to satisfy his boredom. And what better way then to annoy the boss man? He really needed to get better lackies.

Postion: Don of the Vargas Family
Speaking To: 'Mr. Renaldo'

I'll show you mine if you show me yours first
Let's compare scars, I'll tell you whose is worse
Let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image

Name:_____Takahashi, Shiki _____×××××××××

Nick Name: Icy Don
L o c a t i o n: Mall
F e e l i n g: Happy
T h o u g h t s: "What should I name my bunny?"

"It's a very good name for her, Sunday, I'm still thinking of a name for mine, though to be honest I'm not all that well at giving names to animals. My Okaasan had a bird for a pet once and asked me to name it but it wasn't a very good name. Though Bridie was a good bird to have around." He could name the Bunny after his father he had a unique and odd name, but it was a good strong name nonetheless.

He always did look up to his father even though it was only half Japanese and half Italian. Shiki's grandfather was Italian and his grandmother was Japanese. However his mother is Japanese so he only has a little mixed blood. "I shall name him after my father he was a great man when he was alive so it's a good strong name for my little bunny."

Caius, Shiki's father was one of the greatest boss' of the Takahashi clan and had always tried to mimic him in every way when he was a child. Which was way he always followed after his father going to meetings and such even though he was too young to really understand what was going on completely he still had fun and the other older member's always helped him out. So that today or the here and now he was too a great leader of the clan even if they were in a different place.

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image

User Image

Where I am: At the Zolneriwich Estate
How I am feeling: Amused;; pissed off

Mathew never bothered to much with appearances, but whenever it came to seeing his cousin he always wanted to look his best so he could avoid any comments about his mangled fur. Taking his time he took a shower and scrubbed his ears, the fluffy-ness coming about one again along with his tail. There, that was satisfying. As for dressing, he did dress in a better attire before leaving his bedroom, ready for the clubs. His tail moving slowly about him until he heard a long howl. He sighed, that stupid pup again. Obviously the pup didn't know that howling was to be done outside... unless you were an emotional mess. Such as in a great deal of emotional pain. In which... probably Mathew or Antonio would come to check it out. The white Amarok snorted and heard another series of howls. They were peculiar in their noises, it sounded slurred however. His eyebrows furrowed together and he headed down the hall, towards Zan's scent. His ears twitched when he caught sight of the high pup.

"What the ********," He said, his hands slipping into his pockets. How... annoying, what did the twins do to him exactly? "You two, what the hell did you do to him?" He questioned, his ears pinning back in annoyance. Did they not know, that Mathew would be bothered by the pup if he did anything other than do as he was told by Mathew? Which would be difficult, since the pup had a rebellious streak in him. Then again, the pup didn't know wolf dynamics yet.

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
The Terror-Twins~ Schro And Chesh

♫And when we fight we fight together, not alone. All for one and one for all♫

A disgusted look crossed Chesh’s face as he was practically slobbered on by Zan. How disgusting, he honestly didn’t mind being licked, he and his brother licked each other all the time, or at least in cat form, grooming places that the other couldn’t reach, but that was gross, covered in the wolf’s saliva. The Cheshire almost dropped the Lycan, having the urge to scrub at his face to remove the slobber, but that would leave his counterpart just holding his leg, and probably cause a knock to Zan’s head, they didn’t need any more brain damage to the wolf, if he had gone insane.

The twins looked up at Mathew when they heard him and looked insulted, did he really think they had done this? The twins had no drugs or the ability to drive a pup insane. Sure, they were caught carrying the stupid dog, but that meant nothing, they were just trying to help, it wasn’t like they were never useful, they could be nice when they really wanted to. “We did nothing. He left our room after playing with us. Then we heard him howl. We have no idea what’s wrong with him.”

♫And if we fall we fall together, not alone. All for one and one for all♫

Causing trouble at: Zolnerowhich Estate, Halls.

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image

User Image

If happy ever a f t e r did exist
I would still be h o l d i n g you like this

xxxMocha really didn't mind buying everything, but if Sunny was fine with just Bunny he couldn't give a compliant. After all, a bunny is just about twenty out of his wallet. Looking back at his new brother he giggled at the show off and thought for a moment. "Whatever you think suits her. After all, it's yours." Mocha said, hearing his boss comment about his own rabbit. Mocha... wasn't exactly sure in the term of fathers. After all, male Asrais are very rare, Mocha was a living example. And even if there is a male in a family, they are often treated as out casts. They usually dress up like women and act like women just to fit in. So his father... well he wasn't called father and Mocha never really thought him as a father but another mother... Either way, it was a sweet thing to do. Naming something after someone, Mocha would probably never do such a thing but the idea was still sweet.

All those f a i r y t a l e s are full of s**t
One more f u c k i n g love song, I'll be sick

OutOfCreativity: Look at how beautiful Mocha is now. [/Arm flail] If ya'll want a posting style like this one, the shop is right Here

☼Mocha is in the mall!

User Image

Feral Streaker

Zan Coviello
The Zolneriwich's Runner

User Image
Where: Home Base hall way
How I feel: Annoyed, and hurting, and a want to hunt

User Image
Zan saw Mathew and stopped wagging his tail. He stared at Mathew. He intensely stared at him. His ears forward. Zan then started to bark and snap at Mathew. He then began to wag his tail happily, and crazily again. He stuck out his tongue, and started to lick the air, and then went back to licking Chesh. He then started to mouth Chesh's head.

" Iz nom your head." He giggled, and went back to licking the air. He started to move his airs like he was doggy paddling in the water. His tail then started to sway back and forth.

"I'm swimming in a sea of clouds." He barked happily. He kept doggy paddling, and staring straight forward. He was tripping hard from the lack of oxygen to his brain. The whole time he was taking slow short breaths. He needed to get his allergy medicine or out of the house so he could use his nose to breath, and allow his lungs to work to their full.

Zan then started to struggle against the twins. He started to growl, snarl, and snap at them. He then let out a loud howl, and then used his right arm, and swiped the air in front of him.

"Must kill da corgi pitbull dog!" He growled, and snapped towards Mathew. His still kept that high large pupil look to them. Zan then started to n** at Chesh not drawing blood at all, but just pinching. He then stopped, and looked around at everyone. His head tilted to the side. He then was stone faced once again.

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image

User Image

Mathew raised an eyebrow, what the hell? "Are you retarded? I just nipped your nose for doing stupid s**t like that!" Mathew barked back, his ears pinned against his head. Stupid pup. However, then Mathew noticed something... he had seen something like this before didn't he? Perhaps it was like when Antonio smelled chamoille. The other Amarok seemed to become very... loopy. He could hardly walk let alone speak. Perhaps there was something in the medicine the twins gave him? No... that wouldn't be it. Mathew growled, damn dog was going to get himself in trouble. And Mathew was sick and tired of his games. "Leave the ******** cats alone!" He snarled and snatched Zan by the scruff. "You're damn bothersome!" He snapped, his fangs growing for the third time that day. "Twins, you better let him be before he decides to really bite you." He growled, since Zan was allergic to cats that might not have been very helpful. "I'll bite you outside." He spat before he dragged Zan along with him. Grumbling with his fangs nudging at his lips to force his jaw open. He needed to calm down. He was wearing his good clothes after all!

He needed to stay presentable for the night ahead. Not to mention, it would be annoying to get cold outside naked like he did earlier. His ears twitched, managing to calm down. "Stupid high puppy..." He mumbled when he finally made it outside, throwing the puppy into the snow. "There, calm down before you come inside you stupid mutt." He growled before shaking his tail.

((o.o.c: If you dislike the godmod i'll edit this. And I hope it doesn't offend you either xDD))

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
The Terror-Twins~ Schro And Chesh

♫And when we fight we fight together, not alone. All for one and one for all♫

Chesh hissed as Zan kept licking at him and even went so far as to mouth at his head. It made both twins uncomfortable, not only was Chesh getting unwanted attention, but Schro wasn’t getting anything at all; with the twins everything had to be shared, even if it was something neither one wanted whatever it was, it was just the way things were, even if it might have only made sense to the two Cheshire Cats. Chesh let out a small yell when the Lycan nipped him and both twins let him go, not caring if he hit the floor hard. Schro wrapped his arms around Chesh and glared at the wolf as the living cat wiped at his face with his straitjacket’s sleeves. Yes, the n** hadn’t been all that painful, but it wasn’t so much the small pinching that was making Chesh want to cry, it was that someone he and his brother had no desire to love had done it.

The twins watched as Mathew dragged the wolf down the hall, waiting until they were both out of sight before they turned and, with Schro’s arms still wrapped around Chesh, walked back to their room to take that nap they had been considering before they had heard Zan’s first howl.

♫And if we fall we fall together, not alone. All for one and one for all♫

Causing trouble at: Zolnerowhich Estate, Halls/their room.

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
♥~Sunday~♥

♫Failure is not an option♫

Sunday nodded happily, so his bunny rabbit would be Kaguya-Hime, a pretty name for a pretty rabbit. The dragon was reluctant to let his new friend go as one of the workers came over to take the rabbit and put it in a box, to keep it safe and unable to escape as it was brought home. After a few words with the clerc, Sunday had the things needed for his rabbit, food, some toys, the pen and water-bottles and he had paid for them, leaving Mocha to pay for the rabbit herself.

After the worker had left, Sunny shifted his bags to one arm, wincing slightly at the weight causing his prosthetics to pull at the magnets under his skin, so he could carry the box with his Kaguya close to his chest, so he wouldn’t accidently drop it and harm the kitten within it. His sightless face turned to Shiki and he gave a small smile. “That sounds really nice Denka.” Sunny remembered the previous Don, he had scared the dragon just as much Shiki did, but he had been a good Don. The dragon nibbled his lip and turned his head to the door, the mall should be closing soon, so they should be leaving for home.

♫I won't let myself lose again♫

To report my whereabouts: Mall

Feral Streaker

Zan Coviello
The Zolneriwich's Runner

User Image

User Image
Zan did not flinch when Mathew was yelling at him, or when the twins dropped him. He was completely out of it, even as Mathew dragged him down the hall ways. The farther away he got from the cats the more his allergies started to clear up. His mind was no longer as foggy, or funny feeling as it was, but Zan was still a little loopy. He made train noises until Mathew threw him outside, and even then Zan swam around in the snow until it got down his shirt, and pants. He yelped, and bolted for the door. He saw Mathew standing there, and stopped short about 3 feet away from him. Zan danced around.

"Hey.. Can I come inside? It's cold out here." He said with a nervous grin. He was trying to hold still, but it was cold outside, and there was snow inside his shirt, and pants. Zan wondered how he had gotten outside, and why was the white wolf standing there with a annoyed look on his face. Zan was temped to push through him and get inside. Zan was good outside when he was a wolf, but as a human he hated the out doors with out the proper clothing. Zan started to whimper unhappily. He was freezing. Even though it was a couple seconds of standing there Zan had enough. He slid past Mathew and into the house.

"It's cold out there." He stated. Hoping it would help him if Mathew got mad at him. Zan threw off his shirt, and pants are started to shake out them out. He stood there in his black boxers. Something Zan did not care about only having boxers on. He did not like wet, snowy clothes any way. Zan looked over at Mathew as he shook out his clothes. His ears to the side. He hoped Mathew was not mad at him for anything.

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image

User Image

Mathew's nose crinkled, good Zan was back to normal. Or back to being less annoying. Inside? Well, if the pup started to freak out again, then no. However, the pup took manners into his own hands and pushed passed Mathew to go inside. The pup soaking wet. Mathew's ears pinned when the pup started to undress. He didn't mind it, but dammit there were other people in the house. "You should be more considerate." Mathew growled, sighing before he looked about. Making sure no unsuspecting maid would pass and blind herself. "Do you need clothes?" He asked, since he had yet to see if Zan had a bag or something with clothing in it. It would just be terrible if Zan ended up being stuck in those boxers until his clothes dried. "I'll lend you some." He grumbled and turned around, his ears perking upwards. "Why are you so troublesome?" He whispered to himself.

Maybe he should really consider dumping Zan on his cousin. But then... Mathew smirked. Why not show off the pup to Antonio? "Hey, have you ever been to a club?" He asked, he knew that Antonio would make his way to the clubs. After all the man was an animal like himself. And now he had something to show off. Someone that Antonio didn't have.

Feral Streaker

Zan Coviello
The Zolneriwich's Runner

User Image

User Image
Zan looked over at Mathew, and he kept waving out his clothes. He drew his head back, and his ears then sat flat against his head. Zan huffed at the thought of being considerate. It was not his strong suit to think about others. He had only thought about himself for so long that the concern for others had left him.

" Consideration is not my strong suit. I have been need to be considerate of others." He said to Mathew. His ears slightly forward. Zan himself had a annoyed look on his face for only about a second until Mathew offered to lend him some clothes. He smiled at the thought of not being shot at when he stole things. He was now being lent things. He heard what Mathew mumbled about being troublesome. Zan's ears flattened against his head. He had never thought of himself as troublesome. He thought of it as trouble follows him everywhere he goes.

"I'm not troublesome." He growled under his breath faintly. He then heard Mathew ask him about clubs. His ears went forward with interest, and tilted to the side. He stood there and thought about it for a second. He thought he had seen the word one time while he was passing through a city a whiles back. He then looked at Mathew.

"Nope. Never been." Answered Zan. Zan started to wonder what a club would be like. Would it be a bunch of people killing seals, or killing each other with big wooden sticks. He shook his head from his odd thoughts. He could never understand anything these civilized creatures did.

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

[ gigi ] ROMANELLO

He couldn’t breathe. Having even suggested the idea to Antonio made him feel as guilty as the next man who’d done something so vile, lustful. It wasn’t in his right to even bring up the offer, or better, use another for his own gain. Feelings and its counterpart should never sneak its way into business. Chaos would be ensured, hearts would be broken. Right now, he questioned if his own was still whole. Antonio had admitted quite a few dreadful things, all of which he didn’t- no, couldn’t believe. It was surprising, shocking; enough to make him want to verbally inquire if this was really true. Not Toni; not sweet, innocent Antonio. Gigi felt like quite the fool then. What else didn’t he know about the residents of the estate? Who else knew something he didn’t? Just what, exactly, sort of mess was erupting in this life of his? Grantz wouldn’t have wanted a son as pitiful as he was turning out to be. The touch to his knee caused the blond to search Antonio’s eyes once again, smiling a bit smugly albeit solemn as he made sense of the foreign words. “I’m fine with that; let it be so.” He murmured softly, although felt a little off with reality then, evident when he slightly flinched at the head on his shoulder.

“Love me as much as you like, Antonio. In front of everyone, make it clear that I’m the only one who can tame the terrible thing inside of you. We can be abnormal together,” Gigi stated, laughing shortly at his own tone before climbing from the stool and pushing the bowl away. “I’ll finish it later, I have you to remind me to do it. Cominciamo una storia terribile amore stanotte.” He was feeling quite selfish, stingy with his being as a person. He was a boss, wasn’t he? If Sasha could toy with whoever’s feelings he so desired, why couldn’t Gigi? There was no way that whatever feelings Antonio pressed were actually realistic, confusion, he would call it. But, for now, he would use them. It made sense, didn’t it? That’s how life seemed to progress nowadays. They both were vicious creatures, then. Both of which whom would devour each other until nothing was left. Gigi shook his head humorously, departing the kitchen to his room to gather a few things with the barely audible request for Antonio to meet him out front. He hoped for the worst, for marks that he could flaunt and abuse to make Sasha hurt. He’d always wanted to get a reaction out of the Halfling in the first place, and that seemed to be the best. Then, he would see how much pain he had caused. To Gigi, for forming a monster that wanted to prove more than just the average emotions, and to Antonio, for having been drawn into the mess. It was a bit of a delinquent move, but it wasn’t his fault for things.

Gigi sorted through his closet for a coat, one that Sasha hadn’t laid a finger on, which was quite difficult in all sense. Sasha had been everywhere- his space, his closet, his bed even. He wondered why he had been so late in requesting to sleep with Antonio in the first place. Those feelings, although once blind to him, had been so cautiously placed out in the opening. They were there for him to crush, to ruin. It was only fair, wasn’t it? As he grabbed a jacket, one brought so long ago he couldn’t even recall the store he had got it from, Gigi eyed his reflection. No one in particular stared back at him, just the disgusting part of himself that seemed to encourage these terrible thoughts. Well, at least he wasn’t the only beast in the house now.

[ mood ] AVERAGExxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx
                                                      [ company ] NO ONE xxxxxXXX
                                                      [ location ] HIS ROOM

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces