• Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image

User Image

I feel like: Did Mi Amor ask me to...?
My thoughts are: Sasha better stay away from Mi Amor
My location: Cooking in the kitchen

Antonio turned to look at Gigi again once he poured the soup into the two bowls. Noting the pinkish color on Gigi's face. "Lindo..." He thought to himself before he placed one of the bowls in front of Gigi along with a spoon. "That sounds good to me. Whenever you want to hang out just come and find me!" He replied, retrieving his own spoon. His head tilted slightly his ears leaning forward. "You're welcome," His tail stood up straight at the next comment. The fur pressing against the back of his shirt. His face flushed, Gigi wanted Toni to go to his room after they returned? "Maldita sea, estoy pensando malos pensamientos?" Antonio said in response, his ears pressed back against his head. That would give him a chance wouldn't it? The sort of chance that would give Toni what he had been wanting for a while now... "If that is what you want. I would love too." He finally said, making sure to keep his eyes on Gigi. That offer seemed to be opening the door that Antonio wanted to get through. His ears perked upwards again, and he grinned a wolfy grin before he looked down at the soup. "Sopa Tostada de Castilla-La Mancha!" He exclaimed, "I hope you like it," He mumbled afterwards, still looking at Gigi. His tail was beginning to wag again before his nose caught scent of the halfling. He repressed a growl, "If Jefe needs anything, i'm sure that I can give it to him." And more.. Toni thought to himself while he glared at Sasha. Why did he feel like that stupid elf vampire was going to mess everything up? He'd be damned if that half ling would ruin his night with Gigi.

His ear twitched while he repressed a snarl, he could say that he wanted to transform and tear Sasha to bits. He could feel the hair on the back of his neck stand up along with the fur on his tail.

O.O.C: Sopa Tostada de Castilla-La Mancha ;; Toasted Soup
Maldita sea, estoy pensando malos pensamientos? ;; Damn, i'm thinking bad thoughts?

Neophyte Raider

DewUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In a room at the corner of the Vargas mansion, a bundle under the covered twitched slightly in bed. The curtains were drawn so it was still pretty dark, despite it being the afternoon. The bed's occupant often did this when they had just gotten back from a job. There was a knock on the door to which the bundle let out a small groan. After a few moments, the door opened and one of the younger male servants opened the door. Though he was quite handsome, this wasn't the reason behind him being chosen to wake the room's occupant. The real reason was because the occupant of the room absolutely hated old men. Any old man automatically gained his animosity, which, given the abilities of this particular person, wasn't such a good thing to have when you were waking them up. The young man moved over to the bundle, looking around for some bare skin to tap to wake them up fully. Finding none, the man sighed and poked the bundle cautiously, leaning back as if a bomb was about to go off.

It wasn't far enough though. A small, almost delicate looking hand shot out from the mass of covers, grabbing the front of his shirt and pulling him down to the face that emerged seconds later, looking quite displeased. Dew's gray eyes seemed to bore into the man's soul. "Are you crazy? You just touched my back. No one touches my back. Ever, without my permission and.... Huh. You're kinda cute. Alright sugar, you're forgiven," he said, winking and letting go of the man's shirt. He sighed and watched Dew stretch while he fixed his shirt. Well, not so much watch as stared. It wasn't hard to see why. Dew's lithe body, pale skin, and gray eyes made hime desirable in no uncertain terms. He knew it to, which is why he continued stretched far past how much would actually be needed. He got up out of bed on the side opposite the man with a tiny yawn and made his way to the bathroom connected to his room, knowing the man was staring after him since Dew had gone to bed in the buff the previous night.

"Take a picture sugar, it'll last longer. And as long as you're in here, open the curtains, would you?" Dew called back to him as he stepped into the bathroom. The man went to do so, though it was a little hard to do because he was trying to continue staring into the bathroom, and the window was out of line with the bathroom door. He got it done eventually though as Dew stepped into the shower and turned on the water. For a minute, Dew Just stood there, letting the water run over him. Though the nozzle had been turned all the way up, he could still experience the heat without being burned by it. This was because Dew was a Construct. In essence he was a life size doll made with magic that could move and act on its own so long as it didn't run out of magic energy. The way in which they were constructed made them very nearly indestructible, and incredibly strong.

Dew Finally stepped out of the shower after washing himself, his skin still steaming. The servant was there, ready with a towel for the construct. Dew accepted it and quickly dried off then just dropped the towel on the floor. The servant was still staring shamelessly, a fact that amused Dew. He would often use his looks to get his way, and to lure in his targets on jobs. Sometimes even he couldn't believe how easy it was to draw in some of the men he's had to kill. He remembered one who had gone to him before Dew had even put out a lure. But that was in the past. What mattered now was getting dressed as slowly as he pleased to torture the poor servant. By the time he was done putting on his white belts and was adjusting the tiara he wore, the man looked quite uncomfortable, but was still staring. Dew shook his head. Poor fool didn't get that he was just torturing himself staying there. Well, he guessed he could give the man something as an apology. Dew went over to the bowl of grapes he kept by his bed and selected a large one. He walked back over to the servant and bit into the grape, letting the juices swirl around on his tongue before pulling the man into a kiss, sharing the juice with him. When he was done, Dew let the man go and walked out of the room towards the kitchen. Maybe he could still get some breakfast. He wondered how long that man wold be slumped against his wall in shock. He should appreciate it. Dew didn't just share his grapes with anyone.

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
          User Image
                                                            tab tab tab &&. ( b-baciami° ) ;
                                                            tab tab tab perché non riescø abbastanza!

tab tab tab █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                              tab who◞❞ ( luciano gheraldi° ) tab with◞❞ ( the queen° ) tab where◞❞ ( vargas estate; kitchen° )

The trip home was an annoying one. The wind was picking up as early evening approached, and Luciano, armed with no type of defense against the chilly temperatures could only hug himself to keep warm. He had fortunately found his shoes in Dimitri’s yard and that broken bike not too far from it. His scarf was wrapped around the handle, fluttering mockingly at him. He, of course, flipped it off in return and stormed back the way towards the Vargas mansion. Although, it wasn’t as if he was too thrilled to go back there either. If correction was right, one of those ******** devils would be roaming the house by now, wanting their s**t. Luciano, who hadn’t thought about the store since waking up out of consciousness just a few hours ago, was prepared to swear and spit all the vulgar words he could muster at them until either of them gave up, which he was too proud to do. Spying was just as important as directly killing someone with stupid, slut magic. Whatever was so special about the “dolls” the Vargas family had hired didn’t reach Luciano’s ears. They were more than trouble and a lot more irritating, in his opinion. The ******** tiara-wearing b*****d and that other ******** with the apple were going to be the death of him. He could imagine the scene before he even made it to the long driveway leading up to the house. Dew and that damn tiara! Luciano wasn’t quite sure why the jewelry piece irked him so greatly, but the owner wasn’t welcomed without it either.

Luciano unlocked the door gruffly, shuffling through the house with his mouth turned into a scowl. His curl crinkled in displeasure as he kicked off his shoes in the middle of the main hall, teeth clattering as he grew used to the change in environment. A cappuccino would’ve been perfect right now, or even a great bowl of tomato soup. He’d have to get one of those butlers to make him some once he got settled. Walking into the kitchen, the brunet scoped the area for a chef or some sort, though found none. Luciano considered cursing the poor man for not being in his position to make the Italian food when he wanted. Then there was that ******** queen loitering around the kitchen like it was the most usual thing in the world. The b*****d.

tab tab tab tab tab tab O O C;; s**t to this post, layout, all of it.

Neophyte Raider

Dew was disappointed that there weren't any cooks in the kitchen. It wasn't that he was hungry. He never really felt hunger. It was just so fun to slink around the kitchen, brushing up against the chefs, look over their shoulders and lean over counter and see how many he could get to pay more attention to him than their work. Though recently he'd added a time element to the game, seeing if he could get a certain number focused on him in a certain amount of time, or how long it took him to get them all to be focused on him. Sometimes he employed fruit in this game, now that was certainly a 'fan favorite' tactic of his. He remembered one time he'd come in from a job where his rune had been still active. He'd only taken one bite of an apple and the sound had sent the whole kitchen silent. Once he'd left, he could've sworn he's heard the chefs fighting over who got to finish the apple.

When he heard someone come into the kitchen, his spirit brightened for a moment. Maybe it was a chef. He wasn't quite satisfied after messing with that first servant. Sending a chef to the floor too might sate him until someone who shared his particular energy showed up. When he saw Luciano though, that peculiar curl of his all frizzed, it made Dew pout. Not a chef. Then he brightened back up. Luciano was the greatest repressed case Dew had ever seen. It was so much fun to wind him up, and so easy too. Dew leaned over the island in the kitchen between him and Luciano, his shirt falling up his back a bit to give a hint of the black tattoo standing out on his porcelain skin. "Well hello sugar. Where've you been? Didn't I send you out for more grapes? I'm running a tad low. I had to 'share' another when I woke up a few minutes ago. I never knew the taste of a grape could knock a person out. Or was it the kiss that left him breathless?" he asked no one in particular, putting a finger to his chin in thought. Luciano was one of the few he liked to use the 'innocent queen' act on. It made him madder so much faster than his usual flirty attitude.

Neophyte Raider

Dimitri ZolneriwichUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dimitri took a deep breath in, preparing to yawn. IT was starting to get late. He was getting just a tad tired. Though he hadn't done all that much today. Maybe he could take a nap then go out to hit the town later that night. He took another breath in then paused. There was a scent in his room that didn't belong. He had been too focused on Luciano earlier to notice it, but, upon scanning his memory, he realized it had been there the entire time since he'd brought Luciano back to his room. The don sat up on his bed, looking around. Nala sat up too, as did the bunny who had apparently decided it was time to wake up. All three seemed to be sniffing in unison, searching for the origin of the scent. Dimitri smirked and sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Alright kittens, the jig is up. Come on out. I can smell the pair of you," he said seemingly to the empty air. At least, that's what his spies wanted him to think. They were good at what they did, especially with the powers they had, but they also had problems drawing the line at who and what they should be spying on. Just like little brothers.

I am in my room.

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
♥The Terror-Twins~ Schro And Chesh

♫And when we fight we fight together, not alone. One for all and all for one♫

Small giggles filled the room before near two forms seemed to slowly fade into existence in one of the corners of the room, a wide, sharp-toothed grin and two sets of eyes appearing long before the actual bodies owning them did. The two boys, as the one wearing a dress was most certainly male under the skirt, smiled brightly at their Don and clasped their hands together, swinging the joined arms. “We didn’t see anything. Our eyes were closed. Promise.” The twins had a habit of speaking in unison and taking turns speaking, something they did because they thought it was hilarious when it creeped someone out and could do because of Chesh’s telepathy.

Still holding hands they walked to the bed to climb up on it, Chesh breaking the hold to wrap his arms around Nala and bury his face in her fur, while Schro rubbed his cheek against Dimitri’s arm in an affectionate way of asking forgiveness for entering the room without permission. “We didn’t mean to spy on you and your funny friend Boss. We just wanted to play with Nala.” Chesh pulled his face from Nala’s fur to look up at their boss with wide eyes. “Are we in trouble?”

♫And if we fall we fall together, not alone. One for all and all for one♫

Causing trouble at: Boss’ Room

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
          User Image

tab tab tab █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                              tab who◞❞ ( luciano gheraldi° ) tab with◞❞ ( the queen° ) tab where◞❞ ( vargas estate; kitchen° )

To say he hoped Dew would ignore him was an understatement. Luciano murmured quick prayers under his breath so he could just walk into the kitchen, find something to manage his hunger for the time being, and then leave like that damn lion back at Dimitri’s home was on his trail. But, no- God had never been in his favor. The ******** hated him almost as much as he did Dew. That boy always showed too much skin, it was a tick for him, in a way, because not many people he knew did it. Besides that lame a** bodyguards for the piss a** Romanello’s, anyway. But that was only because of his job. Like hell he would ever befriend that loser. Luciano let out a low hiss, scouting through the cabinets for a tomato or something of the sort that would calm him. Being in the same room as Dew was twice as worse than kissing any man. “I saw a ********’ rainbow and was just so amazed by the s**t that I forgot,” he grunted lamely, peering into the refrigerator as Dew continued talking, much to his dismay. As he sorted through the items in the cold rectangle, he’d practically smacked his head on the door and caused the tomato in his hand to burst. The slimy, red substance oozed from his fingers and caused the Italian to growl out in annoyance. “Stop abusing the ******** staff, that’s disgusting. Are ya’ jus’ gettin’ up? That’s pathetic; you lazy assholes don’t do anything around here than boss me around. And stop calling me that freaky s**t. It’s Luciano, not a hard name at ******** all!” He kicked the fridge door closed and held his tomato-covered hand out to shake over the garbage. Once the poor, ruined fruit was taken care of, he washed his hands quickly in hopes of getting away from Dew, or finding a chef to fix him something warm to eat. He’d bet if he had remained at the Zolnerowich estate, he could’ve at lease weaseled some hot cocoa for the trip back. But, then, that b*****d probably would want something in return. Luciano bloomed red, pausing in his search for Italian cuisine to recall the single memory. Gritting his teeth to mask his ever present embarrassment, the brunet promised to brush his teeth even more than usual.

tab tab tab tab tab tab O O C;; kick me for the song reference.

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image

User Image

Where I am: At the Zolneriwich Estate
How I am feeling: Pissed off

Mathew enjoyed the feeling of others trembling when he walked by. The sight of a twelve foot tall white wolf strolling about caused any man to whimper. It satisfied him that no man knew that he wasn't fit to fight. He could hardly see the men in front of him. His hearing and smell his only guide most of the time. And today, had been a lazy day actually, he had yet to go outside the estate. And he took his time laying on the grass outside in his wolf form and snored away until the wind forced him awake. He cursed himself for living in Spain. He had gotten used to their fair weather, not the cold weather in Canada. He stood up and shook his fur from his head to his tail. Sitting on his hunches before he looked up at the sky letting out a long howl. His ears perking, wondering if Antonio would reply to him. He hardly did unless the wolf was very upset. Their relationship was something caught between hate and love. They were cousins, and they were bonded by blood. But Mathew was his tormentor. He made sure to make Antonio's life a living hell.

And yet, he sometimes still howled back. The cruel hit man grinned, his jaws and massive teeth showed before he stood up and shook his fur again and headed towards the house. His body slowly shrinking until his fur melted off into pale skin and his bones contorted into human shapes and he walked into through the back door. His hand reaching for his clothes quickly before someone happened to walk by and see a name Amarok. Pulling his pants up he continued to walk into the house. His mind wandering, what should he do? There was hardly anything for him to do. No one to kill, and Antonio wasn't around either. He smirked, maybe it would be a good idea to torture him that night. He laughed, that would be nice wouldn't it. Stretching his arms upwards he headed down the hall.

Neophyte Raider

Dew smirked inwardly as Luciano started shooting his mouth off. It was to be expected. He had a fuse so short, one might even wonder if there was one. He couldn't resist a giggle at the comment about the rainbow. That was a little too much for him. It might have been a slick reference to Dew's preferences. He wasn't too sure if Luciano was smart enough in his urgent state to come up with something that good. That was just up to chance though. When Luciano told him to stop abusing the staff, Dew pouted a bit. What was the point of the help if you couldn't abuse it? Besides, it wasn't like they didn't enjoy it. If anything they enjoyed it a bit too much. "I was up late on a job. Most of my targets are night owls you know," he said in his defense. It wash;t like people went out with escorts or whatever the job called for in broad daylight. Well, there had been that one guy who did want one in the morning, but that was besides the point. The point here was that he was teasing Luciano and getting the results he expected. It surprised him though when Luciano blushed not with anger, but something else it seemed. He smiled and couldn't resist giggling. "Awwwww~ I know that sort of blush. Sugar, are you in love? What's their name?"

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

GIGI ROMANELLO tab tab tab tab THE TWO-FACED DON
                                          ████████████████████ tab ▐║████████████████
                                          tab 『 location 』 Romanello Estate, Kitchen

xxxGigi tapped the bowl a few times with his spoon just to find a train of thought, if anything more. His fingers were anxious, and if the cling of the bowl had been any information on his feelings, it would’ve been even more obvious than he already imagined things to be. He’d really asked Toni- poor, innocent Toni to sleep with him! God, what was he turning into? His offer would be rejected, he would be denied as well as lonesome trying to fill some sort of void that seemed to make absolutely no sense. Did this make him a terrible boss to sleep with, not one, but two of his employees? He felt sick besides the lovely food sitting before him, especially as the Spaniard’s expression seemed to fall as he murmured something in a language Gigi didn’t quite understand. It would be the most polite rejection he had ever gotten, really. “I understand, almost, anyway.. I- what? Y-you’re okay with it? I-I mean, uh.. thank you, a lot. It’s a huge deal for me,”
                                          No questions, no explaining. It was almost too easy, in all concern. Gigi wouldn’t push it, however; having to explain himself would be enough of a chore. “I’m sure I’ll like it- looks delicious, Toni. I really can’t wait to-“ The blond paused, glancing over his shoulders as arms were wrapped around him like a loving bow. He felt his cheeks heating up again, even though he realized by then he should’ve know better than to take the gesture so wholeheartedly. He averted his gaze, nodding shortly at the warm breath tickling his neck. His rather gaudy bodyguard always seemed to be able to tug and pull his heartstrings in a way that no other could. It was patronizing. “I..I’m fine, Sasha.” He mumbled, almost breathily. Antonio had done the rest, angrily speaking up for his sake. It wasn’t as if Gigi had a problem with being in either of their safety, but it seemed a war was going on right under his nose. He supposed that the only thing left to do was to pray that everything worked out in the end, like in the movies he watched so often. Maybe that was a bit dreamy of him, but he was still a young man at heart.

▐▐ xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐

OUTOFCHARACTER

I'm sorry that it's both short and crappy, fml ;u;
                                                twice in a row

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
          User Image

tab who◞❞ ( luciano gheraldi° ) tab with◞❞ ( no one° ) tab where◞❞ ( vargas estate; halls° )

With the recollection that he had an audience, Luciano shuffled over to the pantry with the intent of ignoring the hitman all in one go, but that b*****d persisted. What sort of assumption was that? He most definitely wasn’t in love with anyone. He was probably just growing a fever, Luciano assured himself tossing out cans and other things that got in the way of his search. It was a little unsettling that his face grew in color even more and the words he had thought out so very angrily had yet to be said. It wasn’t love, he promised his ego. There were more important things- like tomatoes, to worry about. And Maurizio, too. His friend was probably somewhere terrible while he was stuck with “sir blows a lot” and his late night jobs. Jesus, ********, have mercy. “You’re crazy; I don’t know what the ******** you’re talking about,” Luciano grumbled, slamming the pantry closed when his search seemed to be in vain. Finding tomato products in Claymore was like searching for something really damn hard to find. “Keep your shitty night to yourself. I ain’t got time to imagine how much cash your mouth picked up,” He turned away from the doors, quiet annoyed and more than pissy in terms of mood, and brushed pass Dew without a second glance. Along with the smirking face of that b*****d popping up every few minutes, Luciano knew he was in for a long, dreadful evening. It made him sick.

tab tab tab tab tab tab O O C;; Now, he's just being mean. ;u;

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
✖$asha✖

✚The world shall burn to the ground✚

Sasha tightened his grip around Gigi and smiled sweetly, his eyes closing as the orbs turned indigo, showing just a brief flash of the colour before it was hidden. “Now now, Mon Ami, I’m merely doing my job. I’m not being completely aware of when Mon Cheri be needing me, now am I?” The words came out as sugary sweet as his smile, before the halfling let out a small, hollow sounding laugh and he opened his eyes, the markings back in place. The vampiric elf leant down to press a kiss to Gigi’s cheek, before he pulled away entirely from the younger blonde, turning around to walk from the two in kitchen and raising one hand in farewell. “Very well. Mes Douceurs, I will be bidding you au revoir. Be having fun.” His voice back to it’s blank monotone, he departed the kitchen making his way to the front door of the manor, he would be visiting Claymore’s hospitals and if he found what was needed there, perhaps he would have time to visit one of the nearby clubs in the hopes of picking up someone to feed his more primal desires.

✚And my heart won't even stir✚

Where Sasha be at: Romanello Estate, wild Sasha has fled

((Mes Douceurs- My Sweets
Au revoir- if you don't know this, I'll smack you XD))

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image

User Image

I feel like: Ripping Sasha to shreds
My thoughts are: After tonight, Sasha won't have Mi Amor anymore
My location: Cooking in the kitchen

Antonio's ears twitched, judging from how nervous Gigi was. Antonio was right, he really wanted to sleep with the Amarok. His eyes were still glaring at Sasha before the other laughed and he left with a goodbye. He shook his head, as if he was covered with fur, his ears shaking along with his head. Growling slightly he took a sip of his soup and shook his head again. "Don't worry Mi Amor, something like that...I want it to." He said, finally once he was calm. His ear twitching at the sound of a howl in a distance. His nose crinkled, the urge to howl back in the back of his throat. He cleared his throat, and reached forward to playfully pat Gigi's cheek, "Jefe es Lindo. Or... ah, cute. You are very cute." He said, giving a wolfish grin before he took another sip of the soup. He was tempted to just grab the man now and just sleep with him in the kitchen. That would be a thought for him. Not to mention how it would release the tension he was currently feeling. Gigi was also his, he nearly wanted to jump around. But he stayed satisfied with his tail wagging about again. "And I hope you don't mind me being rude to Sasha." He said, he didn't exactly want Gigi seeing Toni's aggressive side yet. He would prefer to wait until they were in Gigi's room. He nearly howled again, this was going to be an amazing night. The Amarok stretched his arms, still eating the soup while he watched Gigi. He really was cute. Such a small man as well. Then again, Toni was technically small as well.

O.O.C: Mi Amor ;; My love
Jefe es Lindo ;; Boss is cute

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image

Name:_____Takahashi, Shiki _____×××××××××

Nick Name: Icy Don
L o c a t i o n: Mall
F e e l i n g: Collected
T h o u g h t s: "I wish to go home soon."

Shiki care fully made his way towards the table with everyone else, looking over to Sunday to make sure he was keeping up, but also making sure that he was going at a pace that the boy could walk at. Shiki may be the boss of everyone in the group but that didn't mean that he was going to be mean and make the guy walk alone back to the table. After all he was kind to his men unless something has set him off then it wasn't a good idea to get around him because he would be in the most worst mood ever and there's just no way of talking to Shiki when he's like that. At the table he set his tea down then slightly pushed Sunday towards where Mocha was sitting at. He has seen the two together often and figured that the dragon would be more comfortable with him, yes Shiki knew Mocha's gender he didn't have to try to take a guess because he just knew it for some reason. After all he knew everyone in the family whether they didn't work with him directly or did.

Sitting down he picked the cup up and sipped from his and signed contently, he was happy and completely relaxed right now and it seemed like forever ago that, what happened a little while ago, had happened. " I believe after I'm done here I'd like to see what shops are around before going home, everyone is allowed to do what they wish as long as it doesn't cause trouble for me or the family. Shiki had been eyeing a candy store on one of the huge mall maps for a while now and wanted to go check it out, he'd wanted to buy some candy secretly but if he had others tagging along with him he would have to either duck out from a store to sneak over to it and get some candy to put in his candy drawer at home in his study, which he kept locked at all times because he didn't want anyone to snoop around and end up finding all the sweets he's got hidden.

It was the last thing he had wanted, because he didn't want anyone else to say how childish he may have looked just because he liked sweet's big time. So to look the part of a Don of an entire family he did everything he could, that seemed manly and grown up and beyond his years, but the fact that some kept bring up how he looked like a child would piss him off so it was something like taboo to even mention around him, as was seen earlier on, what would happen when it was stated to his face.

ooc:: sorry everyone about the late reply's I'm doing my best to get to places with net for a little while, since mine's down at home for the moment, something to do with the pole that the net cable was hooked into so someone suppose to come check that out between today and tomorrow, here's hoping it get's fixed today.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff