Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dimitri ZolneriwichUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dimitri chuckled and leaned back as Luciano got up off his lap.He listened to the man's explanations and shook his head a bit. "I regret nothing. Especially not this." He thought about what Luciano was missing out of the things Dimitri had found him with. The coat was one thing. "See you later," he said, giving a small wave to his new friend. He was in a good mood. Nothing could possibly ruin this moment for him. Then the door opened and his butler stood there. Damn, did he know how to show up at random intervals. When Luciano seemed to try and make himself small though, it puzzled Dimitri. When his butler made a question about a Vargas, for a brief moment, Dimitri's muscles tensed and his cat eyes became sharps. For a second a growl rumbled low in his throat before suddenly cutting off, all the tension dropping from his being. His butler meant Luciano. Dimitri got up slowly from the bed and slinked over to stand behind Luciano. If Luciano was sensitive enough to feel moods, he would feel the malice rolling off Dimitri despite his languid appearance. It wasn't directed at Luciano though, a small fact that might be a tiny bit too subtle to detect for Luciano. Dimitri had finally found someone who had allowed themselves to be intimate with him. His butler was not about to alert the guards and ruin it, Vargas or no. Dimitri wrapped his arms around Luciano from behind, a possessive and protective motion if there ever was one. "Vargas?" he asked, cold daggers in his sweet toned words. "You must be mistaken. This here is moĭ krasnyĭ, ahem, my friend. You should probably go get some better glasses. He is not my enemy." The butler for a moment got the impression that he was staring down the maw of a lion, and quite understandable, ran. Whatever business he had could wait till he wasn't on the chopping block. Dimitri smirked coldly, then nuzzled the back of Luciano's neck briefly. Hey, he'd just saved his bacon. He should get one last thing before Luciano left. "Anyone gives you grief, tell them you're under my claws. I know it sounds bad, but trust me, it'll keep them off you. Now go. I think the snowstorm let up. It might not be like this for long." He released Luciano and returned to his bed. A Vargas huh? Nature had a funny way of setting up possibly fatal attractions. Maybe this would have turned out badly if someone had said something before Luciano had woken up, but it was a bit too late for Dimitri to get mad at the italian.

I am in my room.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
DawnxxAkihitoxxElijahxxSalvatore

Codename: Fang
Takahashi's Family
Second-In-Command
¦┅Mood: MixWith: LiamLocation: The Mall, Inside┅¦
User Image

✁---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam looked at Shiki and laughed. "Look I don't know you and you don't know me. And if you were taller I might would have saw you but I didn't so deal with it. And you're not even worth my breathe." Liam said. Dawn walked over to Liam. "Shut up now." Dawn said through is teeth. Not only did Liam piss Dawn off he. Liam also pissed off Shiki, which was not a good thing to do. Dawn looked at his boss and bowed. "Sir, I know you don't want my apologize, but I'm sorry." Dawn said.

Dawn nodded. "Yes, sir. I will and he won't be." Dawn said then looked at Liam. Dawn was happy that Liam didn't say anything else. But Mocha just had to get in it. He punch Liam and Dawn stopped Liam for going after Mocha. "I will deal with him. Now just home." Liam looked at Mocha and then Dawn. "Fine." Dawn sigh and walked over to Mocha. "Whet the hell was that?" Dawn was so mad right now so he grabbed his things and walked away.

✁---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"There is something beautiful about
all scars of whatever nature.
A scar means the hurt is over,
the wound is closed and healed,
done with."
- Harry Crews
"I like the idea of being alone.
I like the idea of often being alone in
all aspects of my life. I like to feel lonely.
I like to need things."
-Robert Plant

Out Of Cross Bows:
This is what Liam looks like
The Invisable Spaz
Mocha
Pantsless Ghost
Sunday
Soul-A22a22in
Shiki

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image

User Image

I feel like: Hugging Mi Amor!~
My thoughts are: I wonder if I was more dominate, if I could have had Gigi long ago.
My location: Cooking in the kitchen

One of Antonio's ears went lop sided, "Nervous? Oh I see, Lions are big and they are very loud when they roar. And they are so unpredictable!" He agreed, though, he wasn't afraid of a lion at all. He had never fought one before, but he knew that he towered over one easily. His tail continued to wag, "Me? You are very nice to say something like that." He said, he enjoyed small things like this. Small words that people told him, that he was a gentle good loving creature. And he liked that Gigi did not know what it was like whenever Antonio's skin melted away and he howled and ripped people apart. His ears perked upwards again, he would pick? "Uh, I do not know what you like. But, how about something warm?" He asked before he turned around towards the fridge and opened it. His eyes quickly searched for the ingredients he had in mind. Oh yes, they had all the ingredients, his tail moved rapidly to his happiness before he grabbed multiple ingredients playing them on the counter. "This shouldn't take very long." He said, grabbing a pot and pan along with other utensils. Looking at Gigi he questioned the man's stare at the kitchen counter. "Lindo..." He mumbled quietly before he began to chop a few onions. He shook his head of his twitching ears while he cooked.

This wolf though was a dominate, he for some was to afraid to approach his boss. After all, he was the boss, he didn't want to return to Spain after so many years. He felt the need to stay in the city for the rest of his life. But he did want Gigi very badly, he had loved him for such a long time, and the urge to tell him was ever present. But if he did that, he knew that he may get a bit overbearing. Not to mention, Gigi thought that Antonio was a nice puppy dog, he didn't want to disrupt that image. Then again, seeing Sasha with Gigi boiled him as well. "Jefe, do you mind me being so nice?" He asked, the wolf regretting it by the time he turned on the pan and threw in some of the ingredients.

O.O.C: Lindo ;; Cute
Jefe ;; Boss
Whoop

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
♥~Sunday~♥

♫Failure is not an option♫

Sunday smiled slightly when Mocha punched Liam in the face, as he had shifted back to the blonde’s eyes, Liam deserved it for being so mean and angry, if the dragon hadn’t been so timid he might have gone over and punched the black-haired man too, he knew from accidently hitting people with his prosthetics, when he had still been getting used to the things, that it hurt to be wacked with the metallic limbs. He was also happy that the big boss hadn’t done anything scary or angry when he had been insulted, that would have been, well scary.

The dragon had started eating his gelato when Mocha had come over, deciding that it was best to eat the cold treat first and warm up again with his spaghetti, and he looked up at the blonde as he spoke, nodding his head and picking up his own food and bags so he could follow after the water spirit. He held out his cup of Turkish Delight gelato, tilting his head slightly and smiling rather cutely, as he gripped onto one of Momo’s arms. “Do you want some. It’s really nice.” He bared his tiny fangs at Dawn when he came back to the table to to grab his bags and yell at the Asrai, forgetting temporarily that the shape-shifter was his lesser boss, before burying his face in Momo’s arm until the redhead left. As he nuzzled against Mocha his empty sockets drifted to where he had last ‘seen’ Shiki, nibbling at his bottom lip. “Do you still want to ask Denka to join us?”

♫I won't let myself lose again♫

To report my whereabouts: Mall

((Denka – If I learnt and remembered correctly, Denka is an honorific used for non-sovereign royalty, so Sunday is pretty much calling Shiki ‘His/Your Highness’))

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
oUser Image
                                            tab tab tab ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ □ □ □ ↴↴

✱ ‵‵ALL THAT MATTERS IS FINDING YOU ; ; ✖ ✖
                                            tab tab █████████████████████████████████████
                                            tab tab tab ◞❞ ( ℓυ¢ιαησ gєяαℓ∂ι° ) tab ◞❞ ( тнє ѕρу° ) ■ ■ ■

tab And he was dead. The room was too quiet, and even when he couldn’t see neither Dmitri nor that inconvenient, ******** b*****d of a butler, he knew it wouldn’t be long until he died. The family’s name was said with a sickeningly sweet voice, and arms were wrapped carelessly around his torso, as if to defend him. He peeked an eye open, staring at the butler with a cautious gaze, even though the man had been looking at Dimitri rather than him. Luciano let out the breath he had unknowingly been holding, a pitiful sound joining it that expressed his relief at the words exchanged. A friend. A ******** friend. Those were, perhaps, the most beautiful words that could have been said to save him- especially from Dimitri. It meant that they weren’t going to kill him, at least because he had interacted first with the troublesome don. Never did he think that a kiss would save his life. The butler fled with almost the same speed Luciano would’ve had if he’d run earlier. His legs felt like jelly, and he slumped unconsciously back against Dimitri. Even the nuzzle had gone unanswered, a “thanks” if it could be called so by the worn Italian. Then, just as suddenly, he was released. No embarrassing words, other touches- it was just freedom. Luciano glanced behind him a bit from the corner of his eyes, his eyebrows knitted together doubtfully, and then somewhat annoyed. “Well, ********; ciao, then.” He grumbled, closing the door behind him as he left, starting down the hall with small steps. He wanted to, originally, go right back inside and tell Dimitri off just for not walking him to the exit (it was only polite!) and then something more for just, well, saving him. That could’ve been saved for his next visit, however. There was a lot of stuff to talk about, and if the entry ticket was just a dumb ol’ kiss, well.. he could handle it.

OUTOFCHARACTER

I don't feel crappy after typing a post for him, so
                                                    that's a first- yay. o3o
Dimitri ZolneriwichUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dimitri laid back on the bed, having given Luciano one last wave and smile as he left. As soon as the door was closed, Nala peeked up from the corner, picked up the bunny and carried him over to the bed. She hopped up onto it and dropped the bunny on Dimitri's chest while she snuggled up under his arm. She made a small noise that sounded like one of approval if you stretched your imagination. Dimitri smiled, softly scratching the snoozing bunny behind the ears. "Did you? I could tell. Didn't snap at him once. I liked him too." Nala snorted and stretched a bit. Dimitri laughed. "Oh? Was I really that obvious?" Nala nodded. "Well I guess you got me then. Couldn't help myself though. First I thought I could take advantage of him, then I was intrigued, and when I finally backed off almost all the way, I dunno. It was like we fed each other. I got what I wanted, and he didn't seem to come away without something of equal value either. Feh, its probably all in my head. But yeah, I liked him. And what's more, he's gonna be back, hopefully sooner rather than later. I might need to let off the steam that comes with blood on my hands," he said, thinking of that pesky butler. It had been a mistake for him to show up without sending some sort of message. And then he went so far as to (rightly) accuse Luciano of being part of one of the enemies of the Zolnerowich family? Clearly if Dimitri'd had the door closed with Luciano in the room, he had felt completely safe, a fact that surely would not have been true had Luciano been the enemy. Of course, this was all a mask created by his hyper tactical brain to give logic for the butler's disposal instead of the simple reason that for a split second, Luciano had been threatened.

I am in my room.

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Mocha Saito

People will fall for anyone with a pretty dress
And shoes to match

Guess where I am: The mall

User Image

...You can tell from the scars on my arms, the cracks in my hips, the dents in my car and the blisters on my lips...

Mocha bit back a shout when Dawn yelled at him before storming off, the blond nearly at his wits end before he looked at Sunday. The dragon already attaching himself around Mocha's arm. "I suppose so," He said taking a bite of the gelato. Finding that it did taste good, but he was very upset at the moment. He really needed to go clubbing or something. He hummed before he looked down at his food, "If you want," He replied before taking a bite of his food. "You should go get him. He might be pissed off at me," Mocha mumbled, trying not to talk with his mouth full while he ate. He didn't realize that he was surprisingly hungry. Despite the fact that he had eaten that morning. Then again, he did burn off a lot of calories the night before. He smirked to himself, and he would lose more that night. He would just have to wait off and then release all his tension in bed.

...That'd I'm not the carefullest girl you could tell...

((O.o.c: Short ;[ ))

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

GIGI ROMANELLO tab tab tab tab THE TWO-FACED DON
                                          ████████████████████ tab ▐║████████████████
                                          tab 『 location 』 Romanello Estate, Kitchen

xxxThe blond sat up again, stretching his arms high above his head as he laughed. “I can only say the truth about you, Toni. I like you way too much,” He muttered absently, distractedly glancing around the kitchen before focusing again on the busied Spaniard. “Something warm” piqued his curiosity, as that could’ve been taken as various different things. He’d never ventured outside of familiar foods, so whatever Antonio had in mind was sure something unique to him. ”Okay, I’m not going to rush you, but I am really excited to taste it.” Gigi mumbled, waving his hand dismissively as he sat with his face in his palms. His eyes had been primarily focused on the adorable, little ears on Antonio’s head and their actions, each little twitch arising a bit of laughter. It seemed that everyone in this odd little family had some sort of blessing to them, making Gigi a little bit bored with himself for not having too many special qualities. The garden was long forgotten, the various jobs having taken most of his time. Along with having been at work to earn Sasha’s affection, Gigi wondered what time he had for a lot of other things. He hadn’t called his mother in ages, after all. And that step brother of his never returned to take his position back. Had fate already planned his life before he had a chance to even consider steering it? Antonio’s question weaseled into his thoughts, momentarily breaking him of a trance. “I like it, Toni. Not a lot of people are like that these days, so having you around is refreshing to this dull house. It’s not like Sasha will be al rays of sunshine for me. He’s more trouble than he’s worth, really,” Gigi muttered, bringing his arms in front of him and pressing down on the stool. It wasn’t a complete lie. Sasha had caused him more than enough trouble while trying to find an expression behind the straightfaced mask. As for Antonio, it was more pleasing to have someone whose face could clearly express everything he wanted to know. Nothing was stopping a surprise in either of them. “But, don’t get me wrong. I’d like to see the rest of you, too. I mean, smiling is one thing.. but you have other emotions, too, don’t you?”

▐▐ xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐

OUTOFCHARACTER

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
♥~Sunday~♥

Sunday hummed softly when Mocha took a bite of his gelato, happy to share one of his favourite treats with his friend. He nibbled his lips softly as Mocha told him that it was up to him if Shiki was asked to join them and that he would have to do it since the bunny-eared man might be mad at the Asrai. The younger man did scare the dragon, but that was just because he was his big boss and could have him killed, or kill him, if he got mad at him or decided he was of no use anymore, he had already temporarily forgotten Dawn was the Second-in-Command twice since they had started this shopping trip, so maybe if their Don joined the party he wouldn’t be so terrified whenever in the usagi’s presence.

Sunny swallowed thickly before he set down his bags and food, keeping his gelato in his hands, and walked across the food-court, once more playing eye-hop, to get to the coffee shop that Shiki was current at. The pink-haired male nibbled his lip as he reached out gently tug at the rabbit’s shirt to gain is attention, pressing the cold cup of gelato to his chest to give himself a cold sensation to distract himself from what he was doing. “Denka, do you want to join Mocha-Sama and me?” The words came out softly and would be hard for anyone but the addressed man to hear, the dragon that had spoken them bowing his head and closing his eyelids as he prayed he hadn’t overstepped some boundary that would get him hurt.

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
]
User Image

User Image

I feel like: Hugging Mi Amor!~
My thoughts are: Is this okay?
My location: Cooking in the kitchen

Antonio, nearly howled with glee, Gigi liked him? Oh dear that made his day. Picking up the cooking process at Gigi's next comment, "Don't worry, i'm getting excited too. Most of the time I eat food alone. It is nice to have someone to eat with for a change." He replied throwing more ingredients into a pan before he began to stir and flip the food. While he cooked, he listened to every movement Gigi made, and he wondered if the man could ever stay still. Or if he was always like that. Then again, Toni always had a problem when it came to his tail staying still. Which was still on a high speed wagging fest. And then Gigi began to talk, the wolf turning off the burning and putting the ingredients into a pot along with heavy cream and other things. If Gigi disliked Sasha then why have him as a bodyguard? The wolf turned while the pot contents began to cook. His head tilting as Gigi continued to talk, his tail stopping for a moment only to pick up more speed against his legs. "No, my smile goes away sometimes. I just can't help smiling when I'm with you Jefe." That was probably not a good idea, however, it seemed like maybe Gigi wasn't with Sasha after all. Didn't that mean that the door was open for him to wander into? "You do know, that if you get tired of Sasha, you can come spend time with me? I enjoy your company a lot and I won't mind cooking for you either." He said, turning around quickly to stir the growing meal before it burned. "But, if you dislike that idea you don't have to go for it." His ears dropped slightly at the thought. He didn't want their relationship to diminish anymore. If anything he wanted to get closer to the other.

Stirring the liquid once again he finally turned off the burner and took out two bowls. "Just a few more minutes." He mumbled to himself before he waited for the soup to sit.

O.O.C:
[this account has been hacked and will be deleted shortly. i will post an ooc message from a new account]

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image

Name:_____Takahashi, Shiki _____×××××××××

Nick Name: Icy Don
L o c a t i o n: Mall
F e e l i n g: Relaxed
T h o u g h t s: "mm......tea"

Shiki didn't even look back when Liam insulted him once again, he wasn't worth his time any more nor did he want anything more to do with the rude guy. For now he was quite content with his new cup of tea, Shiki sipped at it and relaxed, with how things had gone it was surprising that he even managed to relax at all. That was probably a good time because that's when the little Dragon boy came to ask if he'd join with everyone, normally he'd liked to be left alone while having his tea time to relax and reflex on certain things. Shiki had to think on it a bit before giving an answer. "I suppose I could, since the trouble maker is gone and all." Shiki stood from where he sat, holding onto the cup of tea to make sure it didn't get split again. Pausing for a moment he looked to Sunday then held his free arm out to the boy; "Here take my arm so we can get to the table quicker." Shiki didn't want to head over and leave him behind since it was much easier for Shiki to reach the table a bit faster than Sunday could by table hopping to find others.

ooc::sory it's short

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

GIGI ROMANELLO tab tab tab tab THE TWO-FACED DON
                                          ████████████████████ tab ▐║████████████████
                                          tab 『 location 』 Romanello Estate, Kitchen

xxxWhether it was evident or not, Gigi couldn’t help the color blossoming on his face at the comment, one more than the other. “Really? Well, that sounds pretty lucky for me, then. I’ll have to be around you a lot more, just to have a breather from all of this.” He didn’t think much more on the topic, excusing it as a bit of friendly conversation. It was difficult to tell whether or not the poor attempt at practically throwing himself out like that was working or not. Antonio could’ve just been his honest self rather than be thoughtfully catching any excess meaning behind his offers. He fiddled with a strand of his hair calmly, blinking once Antonio turned to face his way. Although the words reached his ears clearly, it wasn’t processed right away. Once he was collected again, the blonde shrugged his shoulders, averting his eyes rather sheepishly. “I’d like that, Toni, thanks..” Gigi paused, nibbling at his bottom lip as the other turned back to the stove. “But, listen.. once we come in tonight, could we still be together? You know, in my room?” The suggestion, a lot bolder than he intended, made Gigi blush once again. He figured the sooner the better. After all, he didn’t want to return home late at night to be denied once again just as what was happening all day. He grinned; at least he could show he was serious about things.

▐▐ xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐

OUTOFCHARACTER

I'm sorry that it's both short and crappy, fml ;u;

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
♥~Sunday~♥

Sunday breathed out a soft sigh of relief when Shiki accepted his invitation to join him and Mocha, he hadn’t been hurt by his boss and the rabbit seemed to have calmed down too, what a bonus. It certainly settled down the dragon’s nerves, enough that he could his breath didn’t come out shaky and his heart stopped hammering at his chest, the fear of the Don was still there, as it always would be, but right now he wasn’t afraid Shiki would take his katana and slice him apart.

It was this settling of his nerves which allowed him to touch his fingers to Shiki’s arm when he was told to with little hesitation, the metal digits wrapping themselves in the fabric under them in a careful way, to avoid accidently knocking the usagi and making him lose his tea again, he had gotten angry when Liam had spilt the last cup and Sunny didn’t want to make him mad at him. The grip he had on the rabbit-eared Don wasn’t the best, it could easily be broken, but he wasn’t close enough to the man to cling as he would the Asrai, and besides, his other hand was occupied with holding his precious gelato.

Dapper Pumpkin

17,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
✖$asha✖

✚The world shall burn to the ground✚

Sasha stood in front of the mirror in his room, his hair brushed and pinned back from his face as he inspected the marks both within his eyes and around the normally hidden eye. He had originally had markings around both eyes, but around fifty years back the spells holding his emotions back had almost broken, leaving a small crack in the seals, erasing one mark and allowing the small trickles of emotion he could feel dimly, making him place a rule on himself to check them daily for breaks. Luckily the important markings were the ones actually inside his eyes, so as long as they both stayed in place the marks on his back and around his eye could be destroyed, however he had never risked breaking them to allow him to feel more because they were backups, so that if something or someone tried to break the spells, they would be broken first and allow the main ones remain, not to mention there was something in the back of his mind, something he couldn’t properly remember because it had been so long ago, that said he didn’t want to feel more than he could.

He shook his head to push his thoughts away and went back to inspecting his seals, tracing the outline of his eyes, across his marked cheek, before turning to run his hands across his back to press his fingers to the mark on his back, shuddering slightly when his fingers brushed along the scar on his back, the one he was born with and had made him so different to the other Elves in the village he had grown in, they all had bloody holes where he bore his scar, and yet it took the massacre for him and most of the others there to realise he wasn’t pure Elf. A soft pink coloured his cheeks and his head fell to his chest as he shifted his hands over the scar, his teeth digging into his lip to bit back slight whimper. The scar really was sensitive, which was why he became so enraged if it was handled roughly. However if it was touched in a gentle way it could turn him to goo and make him willing to do so much for the touch to continue, something he had never allowed any of the people he slept with discover, he didn’t want them to have that sort of power over him.

the Halfling chuckled hollowly to himself and turned back to his mirror to pull open the draws until he found a small case of makeup. He turned his face to either side before he picked a dark gray eye-shadow, which he spread lightly over his eyelids, before he applied dark red lipstick to his lips. With a small smile he unpinned his fringe and brushed his fingers through hair so it would sit properly. Happy with his appearance, he changed his shirt to one slightly shorter and exchanged his long pants for shorts and his shoes for some ankle-boots. He checked himself out in the mirror once more before he left his room, heading down to the kitchen where he had correctly guessed his Don and Second-in-Command where located. He leant against the door frame as he watched the two with slightly narrowed eyes, before he relaxed his face and strode across the room to lightly wrap his arms around Gigi’s shoulders, leaning down slightly so his breath touched his boss’ neck. “Mon Cher, I am leaving to hunt, unless you be needing me before you and Antonio leave.”

✚And my heart won't even stir✚

Where Sasha be at: Romanello Estate, His room/ Kitchen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas